What new updates would you like to see?

33 Comments·Started 23 April 2018 12:11 PM
Hey guys, post your ideas for new updates, weapons, technologies, troops, etc that you would like to see in the future.

Comments

• A helicopter or a tesla death ray 
  • oh ya one main one the ability to choose which gear you want (armour, energy or missile) instead of getting a random one and having to spend time cancelling it over and over again to get the one you want
  • outofgasoutofgas outofgasComments: 8
    oh ya one main one the ability to choose which gear you want (armour, energy or missile) instead of getting a random one and having to spend time cancelling it over and over again to get the one you want
    i  heard that's one of the upcoming feature for the lab 
  • kate_alkate_al Freshly on the board kate_alComments: 64 Community Manager
    A helicopter or a tesla death ray 
    One of it is actually coming soon!
  • I would like to upgrade more than one weapon, building, or troops at a time

• To make a friendly attack on fellow players and/or battleship with resources returned after the attack
  • edited October 2018
    me gustaria que nuestras tropas puedan defender nuestras bases y que agregue un nuevo tanque de guerra
  • have ability to specify multiple EXO's
  • Show somewhere in Volcano screen how many attacks each teammate has available to use
  • submarine and air-force
  • me gustaría que  la isla tuviera un gran portal por el cual se metieran las tropas he ir a plantas sudterraneas  donde podrían esconderse tesoros fuertemente protegidos y que se pudieran robar si no los consumes con rapidez aya se podrían esconder generadores de energía que abasteciera algunas armas especiales . tanto de ataque como de defensa estos generadores se podrían esconder en cualquier base del grupo de asalto. la gracia es saber donde.. estas armas especiales dependiendo cual elijes tanto de ataque como de defensa cambiarian el entorno sudterraneo pues podrían ser  de 4 clases fuego aire agua  y tierra. tambien el acorazado deveria tener armas abastecidas por estos generadores de energia - saludos
  • king31aliking31ali king31aliComments: 8
    what if you make a new event
    O'Skull or Demuerte or Tiburona can attack our islands, 
    and if we defend we win some gift, 
    and make many levels, a player choose which level he wants to be attacked by
    thank you
  • king31aliking31ali king31aliComments: 8
    it will be good if we can trade between Uranium boost and Gears
  • crawlerscrawlers crawlersComments: 5
    This games biggest flaw is the battle map, you cant halt attacks on your base and at the same time be unable to attack others giving the player time to harvest and upgrade their buildings, im level 44 and for almost 1.5yrs have been trying to upgrade my buildings "HQ" the amount of resources you need its stupid i save and harvest and for just over 18 months im attacked and have to restart. so i buy in game cash to help but there is no way im handing over £69.99 for 15,000 in game cash that give me the option to upgrade 1 building and 1 unit. and you continue to bring quests out like the cartels secret base showing it as level 29 but units like rocket battery upgraded to level 14 red land mines covering the game level 9, but think thats even close to an even match i understand that they need to be harder than normal being a quest but that again is stupid. my last point is those players who managed to get passed the security when cheats were about, those players are boasting some of the best scores on your leader board but pay their game a visit and you will see resource buildings at level 5-7, units level 3-8 but they arnt bothered because they have all fully upgraded strike ship units and attack boats, the only 2 things that are all showing fully upgraded is the radar and arsenal along with the HQ to permit these upgrades but once your at a level with upgraded units and fire power then little things like harvesting your own resources isnt needed because they can just to attack other players to get what they need while other players struggle to build up the amount it takes to upgrade their buildings and units.    MY POINT IS.. there needs to be a opt out of attacking players and that will remove your base from players lists who want to attack.
  • kalamakalama kalamaComments: 2
    hello
    thank you guys, i was thinking to make more many different officers grade in the same strike group, like
     1.two Executive officer,
    2. two Major officer
    3. one General  
     to give every teammate his real value in the strike group
  • kalamakalama kalamaComments: 2
    hello guys
    we need a solo event, were every player can have his own reward not like volcano or batlle when all strike group have same reward
    thank you
  • vefavefa vefaComments: 1
    hello
    1.can we please make illimited island we can hit every day
    2.give us the possibility to attaque all player with +- 3 level
    3. give possibility to hit back the player who hit us
    thank you
  • Vefa they have said over and over revenge attacks is not happening...and unlimited ability to strike all players  +/- 3 levels is not going to happen either.  Allowing unlimited attacks would be allowing unlimited collection of materials which would be unfair to all of the players that have grown their base with hard work and time.
  • i have a suggestion for battle, when I have work I can give my 3 attacks to my teammates, is it possible?
  • JuanjoseJuanjose JuanjoseComments: 2
    Veamos mi idea un poco más desarrollada.
    como los acorazados se han vuelto invulnerables y lo bonito es hundirlo propongo lo siguiente:
    cada isla tendrá un subterráneo con tres niveles en donde podremos esconder una reliquia la cual desactiva un tipo de arma del acorazado.
    por ejemplo torreta polar, plasmatron , bateria de misiles y cañón de riel estas 5 armas creo que será suficiente.
    cada  jugador podrá guardar una reliquia de desactivación es decir tenemos 5 reliquias que guardaran 5 jugadores diferentes en sus islas
    la gracia está en encontrar las reliquias entre los componentes del grupo.la tendrá el más fuerte como sería razonable o por lo contrario el mas flojo para despistar.se podrán hacer los ataques de búsqueda durante las dos primeras horas de la batalla.
    espero que les guste la idea y sin mas me despido de ustedes

saludos : juan jose
  • the test station looks good and is helpful for smaller players but my level 66 cannot get enough reagent or dynamite to power weapons. I am a very active player and i feel the test station is virtually useless useless to me at this level.  Almost every container I recieve is full of mechinism. If I buy containers, (it is very obvious that t use the Test Station you must be a paying player), I am afraid that most of my paid for container will also be full of mechinism. Can we add better way to win the componants needed to run the Test station special weapons. would like to be able to use it a little more frequently.  Do I just kill off my account and start over until my base is rendered useless by test station and start again
  • SpartaSparta SpartaComments: 2
    Game starts to be very boring...only volcano give some fun and now devs will probably mess him up 😡...cleaning map very boring,global gives rewards but also boring event,battle is ok but every 5days 3attacks and that is it...we need some good update to get more fun in game or eventually people will stop play it
  • crawlerscrawlers crawlersComments: 5
    Vefa they have said over and over revenge attacks is not happening...and unlimited ability to strike all players  +/- 3 levels is not going to happen either.  Allowing unlimited attacks would be allowing unlimited collection of materials which would be unfair to all of the players that have grown their base with hard work and time.
    30% of the leader board are players who have used a cheat to get to where they are now you cant get to level 80 on a game when your islands buildings are as low as wood-mill level 5 and player Nissan and the strike group hes in is level 17 but there are 4 acid units that isnt active to buy until level 18, take time to look through their players islands for yourself and come back and tell me that them players have not gained from a cheat. the most needed for anyone trying to gather materials is the opt out option you cant attack others and they cant attack your island there should be a limited timer on this with a restriction of times it can be used each week/month
  • the threshold requirement to apply/enter group needs max increased from 55 to 70
  • Provide periodic statistics of smuggler offers accepted and improve/replace offers that are never accepted with better offers.
  • Disband ships if they cannot be filled (15 members) during a calendar month.  Provide warning to leader/XO's when they have 2 weeks remaining to reach this requirement.
  • Paruj KumarParuj Kumar Paruj KumarComments: 6
    The soldiers come from the bushes by running that can't be removed

There can be some people who move in and out of the beach houses

Different climates like rain,storm,extra sunny,etc.
    keeping upgrades in cue and close the game
    can upgrade by different resources 
    more the resources lesser the time

can keep extra resources on empty place and can also give them to other strike group members
  • i would like to build fences on our islands