Return of the Aliens: team event (4/25/18)

90 Comments·Started 25 April 2018 06:14 PM
Team event: as unexpectable as aliens' visit  :#
https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

Aliens are back in SuperCity! Team up to:

1) win the main prize – the Space Port, and buy brand new stuff in the Alien Curiosity Shack;
2) help these alien cuties;
3) prove all the community your team is the best by taking part in the new TEAM rating!

Comments

• Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

What is this team event about?

During this team event players cooperate in teams and complete tasks to reach the common goal. Each team’s goal is collecting Alien Energy and receiving gifts for it.

The main prize is the Space Port (4000 coins, 3-6 daffodils every 24 hours).

As in the St. Valentine’s team event, there is a special shop called Alien Curiosity Shack, where you can get buildings and decorations (including brand new ones!) with Alien Crystals.

There are two types of Crystals: Alien Pyramid and Alien Cube.

You can start to earn Pyramids NOW by playing Bingo (check all the details below).

As soon as Stage 2 starts we’ll tell you more about the rewards, stay tuned!

This event is available to start for level 15+ players.

The event is divided into 2 stages: team building and tasks completing.

Stage 1: Team building

Team building lasts till April, 28 8:00 UTC (4:00 EST): this is the time when Stage 2 (tasks completing) will start.

You can either create your own team (you become a captain) or join another team by sending a request first:

1. If you create your own team, you can send invitations to your friends and accept or decline other players’ requests:

– Choose wisely who you accept: once a player joins, you can’t remove them from the team (but a player can leave your team on their own: read below about it);
      You can log out from your own team, but you need to appoint a new captain from your team members:

– Once your team is full (5/5 members), all the pending requests will be denied.

2. If you send a request to another team, you should wait for acceptance or rejection from a team’s Captain.

– You can send up to 5 requests at a time (it means you can have up to 5 unanswered requests at a time).
      – You can call off your request if a Captain hasn’t considered it yet.
      – If you sent several requests, you would join the team which accepted you first.

You can leave a team and keep looking for another one, but not later than April, 27 8:00 UTC (4:00 EST) – 24 hours before Stage 2 starts.

Important: Teams of 1 to 5 members are allowed, but the more teammates, the easier collecting Alien Energy is (the required amount of Energy is the same for all the teams).

Tasks are individual for each team member and their difficulty depends on a player’s level.

🆕 NEW: we have listened to your requests and this time we’ve changed the individual rating to the TEAM RATING! One more reason to build a team :)

Important: If you don’t join a team or create your own before Stage 2 starts, you can’t participate in the Return of the Aliens team event.

Stage 2: Tasks completing

Stage 2 starts on April, 28 8:00 am UTC (4:00am EST) and lasts till May, 12 9:00 am UTC (5:00am EST).

All the team members work for a common goal completing tasks. You receive one Alien Energy for helping one character.

Tasks are individual for each team member and their difficulty depends on a player’s level.

The main prize is the Space Port. There are also on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the Space Port.

Total amount of collected Alien Energy (by all team members) is shown at the bar in “Quests” tab. Once your team collects the required amount of Alien Energy, all the team members get rewards:

• Reward 1: 5 Alien Energy collected: 20 Pyramids, 5 Cubes, 7-energy x5;

• Reward 2: 30 Alien Energy collected: 70 Pyramids, 25 Cubes, 7-energy x10;

• Reward 3: 75 Alien Energy collected: 130 Pyramids, 50 Cubes, 45-energy x2;

• Reward 4: 150 Alien Energy collected: 230 Pyramids, 70 Cubes, 45-energy x3;

• Reward 5: 250 Alien Energy collected: Space Port (4,000 coins, 3-6 daffodils every 24 hours; requires 5x5 squares; can be placed in any location).

After receiving the Space Port, your team can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:

1. Extra reward 1: 295 Alien Energy collected (+45 after the Space Port received) — 150 Pyramids, 105 Cubes, 45-energy.

2. Extra reward 2: 325 Alien Energy collected (+30 more) —  230 Pyramids, 85 Cubes, 45-energy x2;

3. Extra reward 3: 370 Alien Energy collected (+45 more) — 250 Pyramids, 90 Cubes, 45-energy x3.

4. and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.

🆕 NEW: Team Rating

According to your requests we’ve changed the individual rating to the TEAM RATING.

The “Rating” tab shows the progress of all the teams on Facebook. After the event ends, teams at the first 100 places will get extra rewards. Each team member will get:

— 1st place: Gold Team Cup (decor),❗250 superbucks, 50 daffodils;
    — 2nd place: Silver Team Cup (decor),❗150 superbucks, 35 daffodils;
    — 3rd place: Bronze Team Cup (decor),❗100 superbucks, 30 daffodils;

— 4-10 places:❗70 superbucks, 30 daffodils;
    — 11-20 places:❗30 superbucks, 30 daffodils;
    — 21-40 places:❗15 superbucks, 30 daffodils;
    — 41-70 places: 40 daffodils;
    — 71-100 places: 30 daffodils.

• Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018

Alien Curiosity Shack

Alien Curiosity Shack is a special event shop, where you can buy unique buildings and decorations with Alien Crystals!

There are two types of them: Alien Pyramids (green) and Alien Cubes (orange).

You can earn Pyramids by playing Bingo now (guaranteed drop) and later receive both Pyramids and Cubes as on-the-way rewards and extra rewards (check the "?" icon in the Shack window).

So, Crystals can be received:

• as rewards on the way to the Space Port,

• as extra rewards after getting the Space Port,

• pyramids can be also received as rewards in SuperBingo during the very beginning of the event.

NEW: according to your requests Cubes can be exchanged to Pyramids and vice versa :)

The Alien Curiosity Shack is available till May, 15 9:00 UTC (5:00 EST). There are 3 days more after the end of the team event to let you spend your Crystals and/or earn some more in Bingo.

• Tracy WigginsTracy Wiggins Freshly on the board Tracy WigginsComments: 11
    wow 3 days to make teams that's just harsh had enough problems with doing it in 5 days last time,  would it not be possible to make a note on team quest lists as to what the job of a team leader is as most players are scared to be one xx
  • BlackRoseHeartBlackRoseHeart Freshly on the board BlackRoseHeartComments: 34 ✭✭
    So the Alien Curiosity Shack isn't going to be on the Event Island like the Easter Fair and Romantic Fairground?  :(
    So the Alien Curiosity Shack isn't going to be on the Event Island like the Easter Fair and Romantic Fairground?  :(
    Unfortunately not this time :( 
  • Lori Lynch-SenterLori Lynch-Senter Freshly on the board Lori Lynch-SenterComments: 9
    edited April 2018
    If you request to be on a team, and your request disappears off the Requests tab, have you been declined? How can you tell if you have been accepted on a team?  Sorry, I do not remember this from the last team event.

• i dont care about the idea of a team quest...It is the idea of Aliens' things  itself that i dont like. It sounds  too much far away from the concept of an adult city. i had in mind...I,LL pass over. it  I wont do it.I dont like the project  to have that kind of ET stuff in my own city.
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1304 Super Moderator
    edited May 2018
    wow 3 days to make teams that's just harsh had enough problems with doing it in 5 days last time,  would it not be possible to make a note on team quest lists as to what the job of a team leader is as most players are scared to be one xx
    @magick 678 There is no job as a team leader, you do your quest just like everyone else :) 

• alefonteraalefontera Freshly on the board alefonteraComments: 3
    Quisiera saber si una vez terminada la misión de los alienígenas, los cristales sobrantes se guardan en el inventario o desaparecen como los boletos de la misión anterior
  • alefonteraalefontera Freshly on the board alefonteraComments: 3
    Sería posible acortar el tiempo de espera en el bingo, 8 hs es demasiado . Gracias
  • claudiaclaudia claudiaComments: 1
    gostaria de saber como traduzir por portugues

• wow 3 days to make teams that's just harsh had enough problems with doing it in 5 days last time,  would it not be possible to make a note on team quest lists as to what the job of a team leader is as most players are scared to be one xx
    Come on, I've built mine in like 3 hours including sorting - the ones I sent invitations to didn't come so fast but others wished to join and I picked only the best (visited the city, saw how it's organized and how many event buildings I can see). The key is always have more neighbors, I have 550+ which is too many to visit but for everything else very useful!
  • im at a loss here. it says ive already built Crystal Island. ive not built this or is it going to be a piece of land we can buy
  • HooterHooter HooterComments: 1
    Why can't my friends see my requests to join my team
  • Looking at the countdown timer it appears that this quest will start at 4 a.m. on the East Coast of the U.S.  Hardly seems fair to start a quest when people are sleeping.
  • I can't get the messages to work on my team...nor are there any quests. What are we missing?
  • Manuela_OliveiraManuela_Oliveira Freshly on the board Manuela_OliveiraComments: 7
    How long it will take stage 2? When will it ends? 
    Manuela Oliveira 
  • Hooter said:

• I also cannot see their request to me.. running out of time here
  • lavillelaville lavilleComments: 1
    why I can't create a team ?
  • A big mess here, I don't see help coming soon either
  • Hello, when is the TEAM QUESTs going to start?
  • tsonibonitsoniboni tsoniboniComments: 1
    Hi, why I can"t create my own team or join friend"s team?
    Quisiera saber si una vez terminada la misión de los alienígenas, los cristales sobrantes se guardan en el inventario o desaparecen como los boletos de la misión anterior
    All the leftover Crystals will just disappear, just like in the previous team event.
    Sería posible acortar el tiempo de espera en el bingo, 8 hs es demasiado . Gracias
    You mean to shorten the waiting time during the team event, right? I'll forward this to developers, thanks :)
    im at a loss here. it says ive already built Crystal Island. ive not built this or is it going to be a piece of land we can buy
    Huh, are you sure it doesn't say "Already built: 0/1"? Can I have a screenshot from you, Wanda?
    edited April 2018
    Hooter said:
    Perhaps you've already sent 5 requests and they are considered by teams' captains still. You can send only 5 requests at one time.
    If you've sent less than 5 requests, please contact our Support Team so we have your game ID and start investigating the problem. It's not possible to fix errors here at the forum unfortunately, but we're here to talk and discuss. Please click "FAQ&Support" button in the header of this page and then click "Contact us" :)
    Looking at the countdown timer it appears that this quest will start at 4 a.m. on the East Coast of the U.S.  Hardly seems fair to start a quest when people are sleeping.
    SuperCity players are all around the world, someone would sleep when the quest starts anyway :) We've chosen this time so we can be in our office monitoring how it goes, and our local time is UTC+3.
    edited April 2018
    I can't get the messages to work on my team...nor are there any quests. What are we missing?
    Corina, you can type and send messages only in regular screen mode, not full screen. That's a technical restriction unfortunately, this is how it works, we can't do anything about it.

If you don't see any messages in the team chat, please contact our Support Team so they can check your profile (FAQ&Support button in the header, then "Contact us").

About quests: it's Stage 1 now, so players are teaming up right now, quests will start on April, 28 :)
    How long it will take stage 2? When will it ends? 
    It will end on May, 12 9:00 UTC.
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1304 Super Moderator
    edited May 2018
    claudia said:
    gostaria de saber como traduzir por portugues

@claudia Se você não é bom em leitura em inglês, recomendamos o uso de um plugin especial para o navegador google Chrome: http://plkt.me/nl36d

Você também pode usar o Google tradutor: https://translate.yandex.com/
    Você também pode usar o Firefox tradutor: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/s3google-translator/ Espero que estes irão ajudá-lo :) 

edited May 2018
    I can't get the messages to work on my team...nor are there any quests. What are we missing?
    @Corina Mark are you meaning that you cant type in the team chat window? If you are in regular screen mode then it will work. If you are in full-screen mode then it will not work. In all Team, events you have to be in regular screen mode to type in the chat :) 

Hooter said:

Make sure you have less than 5 pending requests sent out. You must cancel your earlier requests if you changed your mind and would like to join a different team now.
    laville said:
    why I can't create a team ?
    Perhaps you're already in someone's team. If you're not, please send me a screenshot of what you see when you open the Return of the Aliens window.
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 168 ✭✭✭
    thank you playkot team 

• I totally do not understand this.  Where is the quest? 
    If you request to be on a team, and your request disappears off the Requests tab, have you been declined? How can you tell if you have been accepted on a team?  Sorry, I do not remember this from the last team event.

If your request is declined, you'll see this: 

• unable to create a team. Unable to type a team name into the box provided and can get no further. Also tells me I already have the crystal island?? do not have this.
  • jennwallsjennwalls jennwallsComments: 2
    edited April 2018
    What is the Alien Curiosity Shack and do we have to build it?  NM, I found it.  
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 168 ✭✭✭
    playkot team game end 2 hours ı dont enter game..problem there is.
  • CristinaCristina CristinaComments: 2

I team!

I accept an invitation of a team leader, but I don't see the list of my team´s tasks. I only see the super bingo tasks.

what should I do??

Thanks
  • I get the same screen as above also for about 3 hrs. now.  Please fix!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't get to my ID#.

süplaykot team game end 2 hours ı dont enter game..problem there is.
    Atilla, if any errors occur, you should contact our Support Team: we can't solve the technical issues here at the forum ("FAQ&Support" button, then "Contact Us").
  • edited April 2018
    Hi, Anastasia!!  Can you tell us the size of the Space Port- want to clear a space in my city for it!!  So excited for the new team challenge!!
  • das mit dem normalbildschirm zum chat schreiben ist nervig ...warum ist das nicht auch im vollbildmodus möglich ...das gleiche problem hat megapolis auch ...im staat-chat

• CristinaCristina CristinaComments: 2
    Anastsiia,

I'm lost!
    Please tell me what to do for winning the main prize – the Space Port.

Thanks
  • LinekaLineka Freshly on the board LinekaComments: 1
    What is the Alien Curiosity Shack and do we have to build it?

• edited April 2018
    SAYS  I BOUGHT IT ALREADY
    edited May 2018
    SAYS  I BOUGHT IT ALREADY
    @Wanda R Sullivan As you see in your screenshot it actually says already bought 0/1 that means you have bought 0 and you are allowed to buy 1 when you have bought 1 then it will say already bought 1/1 :) 

edited May 2018
    Lineka said:
    What is the Alien Curiosity Shack and do we have to build it?

@Lineka Have a look at your game screen and you will see the icon for the Alien Curiosity shack (shop) it is a store to buy things in during this team event. Please read the instructions to the quest it has all info in it :) 

edited May 2018
    Cristina said:
    Anastsiia,

I'm lost!
    Please tell me what to do for winning the main prize – the Space Port.

Thanks
    @Cristina As this post says, more information will come once stage 2 starts, please wait for that ;) 

edited May 2018
    Cristina said:

I team!

I accept an invitation of a team leader, but I don't see the list of my team´s tasks. I only see the super bingo tasks.

what should I do??

Thanks
    @Cristina ; As our post says the quest part hasn't started yet ;) 

• edited April 2018
    my friends can not see the requests I've sent, My list shows no friends have teams and I have over 100 SC friends who play. I want to participate in this quest but I want to do it with friends, I can't even search for a particular team. What's going on SC? I blame Trump.

• edited April 2018
    Hi  Have 7 hours I cant enter game. 
  • süplaykot team game end 2 hours ı dont enter game..problem there is.
    Atilla, if any errors occur, you should contact our Support Team: we can't solve the technical issues here at the forum ("FAQ&Support" button, then "Contact Us").
    The problem is, I can;t see my id ... and support wants your ID to help you. So what should we do????? How can I find out what my ID is???????My quest is running out any minute .,,,,,i have 220/225 ......... get that gameglitch done!!!!
    1.    this  buıldıng key giver??
  • exkiwiexkiwi exkiwiComments: 1
    this game wouldn't be so boring if we didn't have to wait so long after finishing a bingo to start again
  • NormaNorma NormaComments: 1
    I cant get added to a team I'm level 181 play all day will work hard if any one is short of a team member please add me I don't want to miss out on this team quest like I did the last one - thanking you very much in advance ;) 

• I'm stuck on a team that only has 3 players.  I've asked the captain to do something, but I'm not sure if she'll respond in time.  I really don't think it's fair that we can't leave when we want.  Am I about to get cheated out of this quest by my team captain?
  • JeanJean Forum Dweller JeanComments: 41 ✭✭
    When is the quest going to start please
  • Pourquoi les délai d'attente sont si long pour la mission et le bingo??
  • cauriccicauricci cauricciComments: 2
    Where is the quest info? all I see are this comments.
    edited May 2018
    cauricci said:
    @cauricci ; Go to page one and you will see it :) this is page 2 :) 

edited May 2018
    1.    this  buıldıng key giver??
    @Atilla Arslan Yes it does drop keys ;) 

• Guys,do you have any ide how to collect 1100 pyramids and 450 cubes?Because when you finish the quest you have in total 450pyramids and 150 cubes...
  • How could I as the highest level in the team support the other members with having to wait endless hours? I don't think that is completely fair. :/
  • DEBERIAN PÈRMITIR COMPRAR TODO CON MONEDAS Y DEJAR LOS NARCISOS SOLO PARA DECORACIONES, SE NECESITAN NEGOCIOS O CASAS Y NO HAY MANERA DE CONSEGUIRLOS CON TAN POCOS NARCISOS POR DIA, Y TAN COSTOSAS LAS CASAS Y NEGOCIOS  >:(
  • Ratings is a scam again. No way a team of 5 could have 260 already with just 12 hours in.
  • johndarcjohndarc johndarcComments: 2
    edited April 2018
    Yes, like Anastasiia said, we have people all over the world. Plus, I think this game is a Euro based game. Everything is done on Euro time zone. It is what it is, we have to deal with it and do our best. After all, when we in GMT/UTC -5 are playing, allot of the Euro based people are sleeping.  
    Looking at the countdown timer it appears that this quest will start at 4 a.m. on the East Coast of the U.S.  Hardly seems fair to start a quest when people are sleeping.
    SuperCity players are all around the world, someone would sleep when the quest starts anyway :) We've chosen this time so we can be in our office monitoring how it goes, and our local time is UTC+3.

• i cant find it there is no page for a team there was one i was invited to join but itdisappeared
    edited May 2018
    i cant find it there is no page for a team there was one i was invited to join but itdisappeared
    @Irene May Stenius Livezey  If you look on the first page of this post it shows you the directions :) The team building part is over then the quest started. 

• i dont  have the return of the ailens part where request people to join team search and create team
    edited May 2018
    i dont  have the return of the ailens part where request people to join team search and create team
    @Irene May Stenius Livezey That was before the quest started, it is now over, if you didn't make or join a team then you can't participate in the team event. 

edited May 2018
    Ratings is a scam again. No way a team of 5 could have 260 already with just 12 hours in.
    @Gloria Warthen The rating prizes are extra, just as it is said in the description. So everyone can use any legal way they prefer to gain a place in the ratings.  If players wish to use superbucks in this quest they are allowed to do so just like in any quest. 

edited May 2018
    Guys,do you have any ide how to collect 1100 pyramids and 450 cubes?Because when you finish the quest you have in total 450pyramids and 150 cubes...
    @Kristina Kiki  You can keep playing and get more rewards like the quest description tells you they are an unlimited amount of times to get those rewards :) 

edited May 2018
    cauricci said:
    @cauricci ; This is page 2, you need to click on page 1 to see all the information about the quest ;)

Hi, Anastasia!!  Can you tell us the size of the Space Port- want to clear a space in my city for it!!  So excited for the new team challenge!!
    @GingerCatCookie If you look on PAGE 1 It tells you the dimensions :) 

Supercity why can't you give those of us who don't want to do team quest some kind of other quest.Not everyone wants to do those team quest.I did it the last time and I decided not to do those anymore.At least to give us something to do.I don't care for those team quest you practically have to stay on the app and hard to get anything else done,especially when some of the neighbors are slackers and don't help much or when they do you done spent to much time on the app.
    @Yvonne Cajun Bry do you have all of your TO-DO List completed, do you have all Super Stories completed? If you do, then you can play Bingo or re-decorate your city or help your neighbors with what they need :) 

• GramaMGramaM GramaMComments: 1
    edited May 2018
    I need more neighbors that will help with what I'm requesting help with.  I get people that "if" they help they click randomly around on stuff I don't need and sometimes don't want done at the time.  Also how do we get rid of neighbors that don't play anymore?  I have some that haven't played in 800+ days.....
    GramaM said:
    I need more neighbors that will help with what I'm requesting help with.  I get people that "if" they help they click randomly around on stuff I don't need and sometimes don't want done at the time.  Also how do we get rid of neighbors that don't play anymore?  I have some that haven't played in 800+ days.....
    @GramaM you can find friends on the Fan page https://www.facebook.com/notes/supercity/-add-me-board-/757444797764888/ or on the add me board here in the forum just post a link to your facebook profile so players can send you friends requests :) https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128313/add-me-board#latest

• ManolitoManolito ManolitoComments: 1
    hallo vrienden van super city ik speel al meer dan 2 jaar op dit spel ik vind het een heel leuk spel we hebben er al heel veel geld ingestoken voor groene briefjes te kopen , en we kunnen nu niet mee doen met dit opdracht wegens ik niet ben aangesloten ben in een team waar ik 5 x heb toe gevoegd voor in een team te kunnen zitten en zelf geprobeerd  voor een team te maken maar dat lukte mij niet ik laat iets weten aan super city zelf en krijg geen antwoord terug IK VIND DAT HEEL ZIELIG
    Manolito said:
    hallo vrienden van super city ik speel al meer dan 2 jaar op dit spel ik vind het een heel leuk spel we hebben er al heel veel geld ingestoken voor groene briefjes te kopen , en we kunnen nu niet mee doen met dit opdracht wegens ik niet ben aangesloten ben in een team waar ik 5 x heb toe gevoegd voor in een team te kunnen zitten en zelf geprobeerd  voor een team te maken maar dat lukte mij niet ik laat iets weten aan super city zelf en krijg geen antwoord terug IK VIND DAT HEEL ZIELIG
    @Manolito ;Het spijt me te horen dat je niet in een team kon komen. Heb je geen 4 goede buren die je elke dag bezoeken en helpen die je kunt vragen om een team te vormen? Misschien is er de volgende keer dat er een teamevenement is, die spelers te vragen of kun je naar de fanpagina gaan en de spelers daar vragen. er waren veel spelers die om meer spelers vroegen om zich bij hun team te voegen 

• Can I please remove a team mate? He only contributed 1 point. We only have 4 memebers trying to complete the quest.We are doing everything we can to obtain enough pyramids to buy Crystal Island... This is so unfair.
    Can I please remove a team mate? He only contributed 1 point. We only have 4 memebers trying to complete the quest.We are doing everything we can to obtain enough pyramids to buy Crystal Island... This is so unfair.
    @Jada Nicole once the quest part of the event starts, no you can't remove anyone from your team. We tell players to pick their teams wisely so this doesn't happen. However, the team is trying to figure out a way to make it better and more even for the team events. No date on when this will be implemented into the game because right now it is just under discussion. 

Do we have to spend the Alien Cubes and Pyramids or will they remain in our inventory?
    @BLITZENRENO whatever you don't spend will disappear when the event is over meaning once the Alien Curiosity Shack is gone so will be the pyramids and the cubes. 

Can I please remove a team mate? He only contributed 1 point. We only have 4 memebers trying to complete the quest.We are doing everything we can to obtain enough pyramids to buy Crystal Island... This is so unfair.
    @Jada Nicole do you have any good neighbors who visit you every day and help you in your city? Perhaps next time you can ask 4 of them to make a team with you? 

• How many pyramids and cubes can you earn with Bingo

How many pyramids and cubes can you earn with Bingo

@Jada Nicole You don't win cubes in bingo, only pyramids have a look at the picture below to see how many you can get.  

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!