Taming the mustang / Farm gifts (aka Stable; 5/15/18)

41 Comments·Started 15 May 2018 05:20 PM
The Stable is back in the game!
https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

And it's back with extra rewards for steps and rating prizes 🤩
If you already have the Stable, you'll get an alternative main prize :)

📌 Conditions and details are below.

Comments

• Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

Available to start for level 15+ players.

Lasts till May, 23 9:00 UTC (5:00 EST).

If you already have the Stable, you’ll have an alternative main prize.

Rewards

To receive the rewards, you need to collect Cowboy Hats.

There are on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize:

• Reward 1: 10 Hats collected: 10,000 coins, 500 goods;

• Reward 2: 40 Hats collected: Well, Hay bales, 45-energy x3;

• Reward 3: 90 Hats collected: Rider Sculpture, 25 daffodils;

• Reward 4: 200 Hats collected: Veterinary Clinic;

• Reward 5: 350 Hats collected:
      - Stable (1,850 coins, 2-3 daffodils every 16 hours; requires 7x7 squares; can be placed everywhere except Snow Plateau);
      - alternative reward: 20 superbucks, Dairy Farm, 45-energy x10.

After receiving the main prize, you can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:

1. Extra reward 1: more +50 Hats collected — 10 superbucks, 45-energy x2;

2. Extra reward 2: more +80 Hats collected — 250 goods, 25 daffodils;

3. Extra reward 3: more +120 Hats collected — 15 superbucks, 45-energy x3;

4. and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.

How to collect Cowboy Hats

You can get Hats completing tasks in the offer window.

All the tasks have a value. The number of Hats you get after completing a task depends on this value. You can get 2, 4 or 8 Hats for a task (see offer window).

As usual, you can finish a task with superbucks. The cost of finishing depends on the number of collected items: the less items are left to collect, the less cost for finishing is.

Important! All the collected items will be written off after you finish a task with superbucks.

There is a 2 hour cooldown before the next task with the same value appears.

If you don't wanna wait, you can skip the cooldown with superbucks.

Rating

All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on players’ levels and activity.

❗ Different groups DON’T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER, this is NOT a team competition at all :)

You need to collect at least 10 Cowboy Hats to take part in Rating competition.

After the quest ends, players who take first 25 places receive the extra rewards:

• 1st place: 50 superbucks + 50 daffodils;

• 2nd place: 30 superbucks + 30 daffodils;

• 3rd place: 20 superbucks + 20 daffodils;

• 4-6th places: 15 superbucks + 15 daffodils;

• 7-10th places: 10 superbucks + 15 daffodils;

• 11-15th places: 5 superbucks + 15 daffodils;

• 16-25th places: 15 daffodils.

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
    thank you . ı have already alternate gifts there is here 
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1322 Super Moderator
    thank you . ı have already alternate gifts there is here 
    @Atilla Arslan so glad  that you like the quest, Enjoy ;) 

• june1258june1258 june1258Comments: 1
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1322 Super Moderator
    How is possible for people to have over 400 hats within an hour of the quest starting???

They can use superbucks to skip tasks and wait time and that is ok for them to do. 

I have two issues,  First if we all started the Ratings at the same time today why do I have some neighbors with over 300 already,  Gives everyone else Zero chance for the top three prizes, If you are going to make it fair you should link ratings for just neighbors that start at the same time Unfair and Two,  I had 25 Leather Sofas in storage,  It ask for a sofa,  I know only thirty minutes but my inventory for those is empty.  Again not right. Thank you
    They can use superbucks to skip tasks and wait time and that is ok for them to do. 

edited May 2018
    Jenn, I respectably disagree.  The people I'm talking about had over 300 five minutes after the quest started.  and   to this point they would have used over 2400 superbucks to just skip quest assuming they completed them all as they came up.  Do you honestly believe that.  I have no issue with them skipping quest,  But we both know that just isn't whats going on.
    The players have been checked actually and they are not cheating, they are using superbucks to skip tasks and to skip wait times :) The rating prizes are extra, just as it is said in the description. So everyone can use any legal way they prefer to gain a place in the ratings. 

• The point I think everyone is trying to make about people having so many hats early isn't about it being legal for them to spen superbucks to skip ahead. It is more about why would they. If they have that many superbucks they don't need the top prize. Those of us who work hard to get there deserve the chance to do so without those who have abusing the system just to say they finished in top spot.
    For those who believe no explanation is necessary.
    For those who don't, none will suffice.
  • Mike ThayerMike Thayer Freshly on the board Mike ThayerComments: 2
    edited May 2018
    i disagree. don't think that fair. i don't think its fair for people to use there super bucks to get a high rating or skip quest.
  • Hi am just curious about something. With this new quest for stable giving daffodils, is it only the one that is got from here or do the older versions of the stable also give daffodils now? Thanks
  • Hi.
    I just wanted to ask if there's is a way of deleting quests, since I have some that ask me for items I can't get because I haven't finished some buildings and I don't want to use superbucks to skip the tasks.
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
    please ban all cheaters...alot cheat superbucks use them...we want clear and fair game..... rating not fair
    please ban all cheaters...alot cheat superbucks use them...we want clear and fair game..... rating not fair
    @Atilla Arslan just because a player uses superbucks does not mean they are cheaters. Players are using their superbucks to skip tasks and to skip waiting times and that is ok. The rating prizes are extra, just as it is said in the description. So everyone can use any legal way they prefer to gain a place in the ratings. 

Hi.
    I just wanted to ask if there's is a way of deleting quests, since I have some that ask me for items I can't get because I haven't finished some buildings and I don't want to use superbucks to skip the tasks.
    @Pamela Rubio Velasco if you are doing the to do list quests then no you can't delete them as they are the building blocks of the game and you will need them all done before trying to do the new quests. Take your time, look at the quest steps in the help center and plan ahead. I have made something that may help you if you read it here: https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128329/hints-and-tips-️#latest Look under the TO-DO LIST QUESTS for some good tips for you :) 

Hi am just curious about something. With this new quest for stable giving daffodils, is it only the one that is got from here or do the older versions of the stable also give daffodils now? Thanks
    @Debra Sumpter there is only 1 stable in the game and it will give daffodils now :) 

The point I think everyone is trying to make about people having so many hats early isn't about it being legal for them to spen superbucks to skip ahead. It is more about why would they. If they have that many superbucks they don't need the top prize. Those of us who work hard to get there deserve the chance to do so without those who have abusing the system just to say they finished in top spot.
    Players are using their superbucks to skip tasks and to skip waiting times and that is ok. The rating prizes are extra, just as it is said in the description. So everyone can use any legal way they prefer to gain a place in the ratings. ~Jenn

• edited May 2018
    Hi.
    @Pamela Rubio Velasco if you are doing the to do list quests then no you can't delete them as they are the building blocks of the game and you will need them all done before trying to do the new quests. Take your time, look at the quest steps in the help center and plan ahead. I have made something that may help you if you read it here: https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128329/hints-and-tips-️#latest Look under the TO-DO LIST QUESTS for some good tips for you :) 
    I'm trying to get the stable, but I need items I cannot get yet. This mission's quests were the ones I wanted to delete or skip with the trash button I've seen in past missions.
    I've just reached level 50 and suddenly everything is harder, especially because quests ask me for items that belong to buildings I've just unlocked, and I'm not still able to collect anything from them. I think this shoud be fixed.
    edited May 2018
    Hi.
    I'm trying to get the stable, but I need items I cannot get yet. This mission's quests were the ones I wanted to delete or skit with the trash button I've seen in past missions.
    I've just reached level 50 and suddenly everything is harder, especially because quests ask me for items that belong to bouildings I've just unlocked, and I'm not still able to collect anything from them. I think this shoud be fixed.
    @Pamela Rubio Velasco you should focus on doing all of the TO-DO list quests first, they have you get all the main buildings you will need for quests and they will allow you to open all lands. There are not a delete or a trash can button on most of our quests. Please have a look in the tips section under the to-do list quests, I wrote some very helpful information in there for players :) Regular random quests are not supposed to have a trash button. There is a trash icon only in quests with little citizens in the city 

• I've read that "hints" and they haven't helped me at all, since I already knew all those things. It's a pity that this kind of missions didn't have a trash can button, even though you have to wait 'til the next quest. I don't even understand what do you mean with "quests with little citizens in the city" and why do you expect us to collect items from buildings we've just unlocked a few days ago, like the theater (you don't have a guide for them either).
    I've read that "hints" and they haven't helped me at all, since I already knew all those things. It's a pity that this kind of missions didn't have a trash can button, even though you have to wait 'til the next quest. I don't even understand what do you mean with "quests with little citizens in the city" and why do you expect us to collect items from buildings we've just unlocked a few days ago, like the theater (you don't have a guide for them either).
    Like I said you should wait to do the new quests until you finish your to-do list. As the theatre and other important buildings are on the to-do list to do. There is a guide of quest steps for all of the to-do list quests in the help center at the top of your game :) Have a look here to find the steps to the theater https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity/?p=web&s=walkthrough&f=infrastructure 

If you do the to-do list first then you will have all the buildings that you will need to do the quests on the right side.

The quests with the little citizens are the new quests that have people walking in your city with the (?) bubble on their heads that you have to do the quests, those types of quests have the trash can and only those quests. 

If you do everything on your to-do list first then you will be able to do the new quests much easier. 

• Jeff RosenJeff Rosen Jeff RosenComments: 6
    big deal, keep adding things but there is no where to put them...how about adding more land
  • Taming the mustang, why can't you delete steps you don't want to do ?
    Taming the mustang, why can't you delete steps you don't want to do ?
    @Kh Castleberry Regular random quests are not supposed to have a trash button. There is a trash icon only in quests with little citizens in the city ~jenn 

big deal, keep adding things but there is no where to put them...how about adding more land
    @JeffRosen as we have said there is some land planned for Spring this year with a big update, stay tuned :) 

Hi.
    ıf this superbucks cheat with make... this not true and not legal... please ban cheaters...supercity game alot superbucks cheaters there is.... this not fair.... they use cheat superbucks.
    ratings and repeat mission boring....alot superbucks spent with not worth it.... alot time waste this similar missions
    ratings and repeat mission boring....alot superbucks spent with not worth it.... alot time waste this similar missions
    @Atilla Arslan sorry you feel this way about the game's new progression. Feel free to leave any game suggestions in our suggestions area to better improve the game :) https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128315/supercity-game-suggestions/p1 

Hi.
    ıf this superbucks cheat with make... this not true and not legal... please ban cheaters...supercity game alot superbucks cheaters there is.... this not fair.... they use cheat superbucks.
    @Atilla Arslan Once again if a player wants to use superbucks in the game it is NOT cheating and they can do that if they wish to do that. The game gives free superbucks and players can buy superbucks, so if they want to use them in the game to speed up wait times in quests or to skip parts of a quest to move through the quest faster or to gain more points in a rating, that is ok. IT IS NOT CHEATING :) 

Not to worry we keep an eye on players and we do ban players who cheat, however using superbucks in the game to advance is not cheating

ı see alot person only for this 1000+ sb spent .....for nothing  they spent  ..phew... this is a game . for this not worth it.... ratings ı dont care for this. 
    ı see alot person only for this 1000+ sb spent .....for nothing  they spent  ..phew... this is a game . for this not worth it.... ratings ı dont care for this. 
    That is ok if you dont want to :) 

• songwolvessongwolves songwolvesComments: 3
    Hi Anastasiia, do you know if this quest will ever come around again? I don't think I will get it accomplished in time...
  • songwolvessongwolves songwolvesComments: 3
    Hi Anastasiia, do you know if this quest will ever come around again? I don't think I will get it accomplished in time...
    Woohoo, I actually did it!! Shocked myself lol
  • Jeff RosenJeff Rosen Jeff RosenComments: 6
    finally got the stable...really dumb the delays between tasks....hope there are no more quests until more land is added
  • i have bought superbucks and still will be lucky, and now the supercity game is down...:S
  • Lyn HillLyn Hill Freshly on the board Lyn HillComments: 8
    very dissappointed checked ratings I was 13 prize was supposed to be 5 SB'splus daffs didn't get either
  • The assignment has ended, I have gained the second place, but where is the gift?
  • Lisa BakerLisa Baker Lisa BakerComments: 6
    I enjoy this game but when it comes to some of the quests, they should be more balanced. The items to collect to earn more hats were at the end when it takes longer for the coin to appear over the business. The items that take longer to collect and have the most points, should be at the beginning or by the time we reach the 3rd round of points.  I have used super bucks, but every time I get close to the end, life happens and I run out of time to complete the quest.  Even though I have casinos and the Astrology house, I can't keep buying Superbucks for quests, Please think about revamping future quests like this last one.
    When quests are around 1 year old they are put up for discussion on if they will come again or not. It is way to early to tell about this quest at this time

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!