Game Play

2 Comments·Started 24 May 2018 04:45 PM
Ok I was wondering if any other players are having game issues. For example I will throw rockets at a target and they don't go any where near that target same with flares nitro and regular bombs. This has been going on since about 2 months. I also have found that I need to refresh after about 3 battles due to lagging. This is occuring in both facebook and the FB gameroom. Yes my internet connection is fine, and also my troops will just stop moving for a few seconds by then they are dead. Any suggestions would be welcomed, and I will let you know if I have tried them.

Answers

• Buggie_ManiaBuggie_Mania Buggie_ManiaComments: 148 Moderator
    Ok I was wondering if any other players are having game issues. For example I will throw rockets at a target and they don't go any where near that target same with flares nitro and regular bombs. This has been going on since about 2 months. I also have found that I need to refresh after about 3 battles due to lagging. This is occuring in both facebook and the FB gameroom. Yes my internet connection is fine, and also my troops will just stop moving for a few seconds by then they are dead. Any suggestions would be welcomed, and I will let you know if I have tried them.
    Hello, please send to support with any info or screenshots they my need! Here is the link! Thanks!

https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/tropic-storm/?p=all&l=en&s=contact-us
  • i also had this problem for a long time and done everything to fix it with no joy....then i bought a gameing laptop with a big processor and have not had a problem since then,i think this game just does run on old outdated computers