Knossos Palace chests (5/30/18)

14 Comments·Updated 26 October 2018 10:03 PM
Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova AdministratorAnastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in SuperCity Offers
New chests are in the game!
https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

Open the chests, get the gifts! Brand new Knossos Palace is waiting as a grand prize: it will drop pearls after the season change ;)

Comments

• Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭

Requirements: level 15.

This offer is available till June, 2 13:00 UTC (9:00 EST).

Gifts don’t repeat!

The grand prize is the Knossos Palace (2,100 coins, 2-4 energy, 1-4 pearls (after the season change) every 16 hours; requires 6x6 squares; can be placed everywhere except the Snow Plateau).

Don’t forget this is a grand prize, so its drop chance is much lower than for other gifts.

Each chest can be opened with 9 Keys.

There are 3 ways to get Keys:

1. Complete the quests:

No timers! You can get keys during the chest offer only.

Reward: 3 keys + 3 keys + 4 keys.

Treasure hunting I (3 keys)

Collect 5 Sensors (Water Tower, Upgraded Water Tower)

Produce 6 lots of Cables (Construction Factory)

Train 4 Mechanics (College)

Treasure hunting II (3 keys)

Collect 18 Maps of the stars (Stationery Shop)

Collect 30 Hamburgers (drop 1-3 at a time – Bistro)

Collect 7 Matches (ask friends)

Treasure hunting III (4 keys)

Collect 17 Scary cookies (Bakery)

Collect 5 Amethysts (drop 1-3 at a time – Luxury Apartment)

Collect 7 Scrolls (do not drop every time – Mansion)

2. Collect profits from the following buildings:

- Crystal Island (3-5 keys every 20h),

- Supertanic Liner (1-2 keys every 24h),

- Berlin Gates (3-5 keys every 18h),

- Forbidden City (3-5 keys every 24h),

- Canadian Parliament (4-6 keys every 24h),

- Lighthouse (1-2 keys every 24h)

3. Use the sale offer and buy some keys with daffodils and cash:

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 174 ✭✭✭
    thank you  :) mission completed 50. chest get this . without daffodil 
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1320 Super Moderator
    Here are the pictures of the buildings that drop keys ;) 

• A little disappointed by the size of the Knossos Palace, whilst I appreciate that a few players complain that buildings are too big and have no land in which to place new buildings, I personally have never had an issue with lack of land, it just requires game strategy! ... It just seems a shame to keep the new building in storage until it matures as it looks dwarfed by other buildings. 
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1320 Super Moderator
    A little disappointed by the size of the Knossos Palace, whilst I appreciate that a few players complain that buildings are too big and have no land in which to place new buildings, I personally have never had an issue with lack of land, it just requires game strategy! ... It just seems a shame to keep the new building in storage until it matures as it looks dwarfed by other buildings. 
    @Emma sorry you don't like the design of our new building. 

• You need 684 keys; good luck with that; unless you intend to use real money
  • Lyn HillLyn Hill Freshly on the board Lyn HillComments: 8
    yet another chest quest I can't complete if there were more quests to gain keys I might have stood a chance but even with neighbours help I can't get that amount of keys

• Fred SaderFred Sader Fred SaderComments: 2
    I wish you would allow us to keep unused keys for the next Key quest.
    I wish you would allow us to keep unused keys for the next Key quest.
    @Fred they do go to your inventory for future use :) 

You need 684 keys; good luck with that; unless you intend to use real money
    No, you don't need that many honestly. Many of the gifts come in the same chest so you don't have to open so many because each item is counted towards the total. 

• Hola  ayeri compre  90 llaves  tengo el recibo pero no e recibido hasta hora nada 
    e reclamado no e recibido ninguna respuesta 

Hola  ayeri compre  90 llaves  tengo el recibo pero no e recibido hasta hora nada 
    e reclamado no e recibido ninguna respuesta 

Ponte en contacto con el servicio de asistencia en el centro de ayuda que se encuentra en la parte superior de tu juego y ellos pueden verificarlo por ti.

• I wish there were a confirmation pop up whenever we spend the paper cash (not the coins).  The cash is slow and expensive to come by and it's too easy to accidentally use them.  There are pop ups when selling things so it should not be hard to enable a pop up for spending our hard earned cash!
    I wish there were a confirmation pop up whenever we spend the paper cash (not the coins).  The cash is slow and expensive to come by and it's too easy to accidentally use them.  There are pop ups when selling things so it should not be hard to enable a pop up for spending our hard earned cash!
    @Sue Bakkila  I would like to forward you to the blog where the developers have answered this subject. :) https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128547/blog-1-weve-answered-the-most-frequent-questions-5-7-18/p1

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!