🌴 Beach Party (June 1, 2018)

52 Comments·Updated 25 September 2018 09:43 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 49 Community Manager
edited September 2018 in Super Quests

🌞🌞🌞 Are you ready to soak up the sun, Mayors! Don’t forget your sunscreen and hat 👒! It’s time for a Beach Party!! 👙 Enjoy this Special Event and create a sandy paradise in your city! 🌴🌴🌴 This party is BYOB! Bring your own bucket and spade! 🔥

🙈 This SuperBINGO event includes some improvements you asked for 💪💋
  • 🆓🆓🆓 You can remove for free the tasks you don't like (however, you'll have to wait for the next task to appear).
  • 🔑🔑🔑 The keys won't disappear once the event is over - all the unused keys will reappear in the future Special Bingo Events.

🎁 Keys 🔑🔑🔑 may be collected from the following:
  •   Bridge 🌉
  •   Roller Coaster 🎢
  •   Ferris Wheel 🎡
  •   Buying items in the Beach Party Shop 🌴
  •   Purchasing 25 keys for 75 SB in Beach Party Shop 💸

The more chests you open the better chance you have of getting The Hawaiian Restaurant  and The Surf Station   👀
  • Red Chest (Wonderful Sea Chest): 40 keys with a chance to get 45-200 Sea Glass and 2-14 Pearls
  • Blue Chest (Sea Chest): 10 Keys with a chance to get 10-51 Sea Glass and 0-2 Pearls

Good Luck everyone 

📌 Required level: 8. Required app version: 1.18.0.

⌛ Note: the event (including the possibility to buy items in the Beach Shop) stops for everyone on June 18th at 09:00 UTC.

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

Comments

• CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Please note that we have also been given three extra days to complete this Event. 
    The Hawaiian Restaurant and the Surf Station are both placed in the water in the City Center. 🌊
  • susiekingsusieking susiekingComments: 1
    I am confused.do we collect keys to get the blue things.do we trade the blue things to get the other.trying to get the Hawaiian restaurant and the other surf thing.why can't we just buy the restaurant like on the computer.lol.i will never get 500 at this rate and I have all three buildings required.but I will try
    susieking said:
    I am confused.do we collect keys to get the blue things.do we trade the blue things to get the other.trying to get the Hawaiian restaurant and the other surf thing.why can't we just buy the restaurant like on the computer.lol.i will never get 500 at this rate and I have all three buildings required.but I will try
    You collect keys to purchase the Wonderful Sea Chest and the Sea Chest. These chests give you the Sea Glass and Pearls. You can then use the Sea Glass and Pearls to purchase items in the Beach Party Shop. The two games are different and they developers do not want to do the same thing as in the PC. You will see many differences between the two games   
  • Suran ChanSuran Chan Suran ChanComments: 52 ✭✭✭
    So stingy with pearls😰
    So stingy with pearls😰
    I think you only need to get about nine a day in order to get enough.....are you on target after two days? Don’t forget when you spend your Sea Glass you get more keys....
    @Cj Hunt. @happilyretired
    You only need to average 8-9 pearls a day to be successful. Please note that we also added three days to this event. 
  • @Cj Hunt. @happilyretired
    You only need to average 8-9 pearls a day to be successful. Please note that we also added three days to this event. 
    Aksing getting 8-9 pearls a day😂😂😂😂😂😂 have you tried a bingo. Its alnost takes a day to complete and when it's complete u get hardelly 25 to 40 keys and on chest u get max 2-4 than pls again check u calculation how u can get. It will be easy if u get bingo in 8-10 quest and even quest doesn't require it self to complete 3-4 hour. But no objection for any quest, because it's business not charity
  • Banota MasriyaBanota Masriya Banota MasriyaComments: 98 ✭✭✭
    Love the building ❤ it took a lot of time but worth it 👍
    @Banota Masriya  Congratulations!  Wow!  Thanks for sharing!
    @Carlynbark thank you 😘 I hope this can motivate players ❤
    @Banota Masriya
    Make sure you enter the Summer in the City Screenshot Contest!  Then many players will see you pic!  
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128707/summer-in-supercity-screenshot-contest
  • Whoa. I didnt realize the beach stuff goes in the water in the city level.  Banota, that is beautiful. Ive been building mine in the Enchanted Valley. 
    Whoa. I didnt realize the beach stuff goes in the water in the city level.  Banota, that is beautiful. Ive been building mine in the Enchanted Valley. 
    Yes!  We are all quite excited to have buildings go on the water!  It’s kind of like a bit of extra land!
    @Carlynbark I'll enter the contest after buying more decorations 😉 I have a lot of ideas for my resort 😍
  • Never get more like 4-6 pearls , and i can make only one bingo in day.. this si impossible .. I also spend lots of many to buy the keys but i see this will be not enough😔
    Never get more like 4-6 pearls , and i can make only one bingo in day.. this si impossible .. I also spend lots of many to buy the keys but i see this will be not enough😔
     That’s all right if you can’t get the Hawaiian restaurant this time.  Just do what you can and have fun!  We do have a few more questions and events planned for this month that will be much easier than this event.
  • WillWill WillComments: 94 Super Moderator
     Congratulations @Banota Masriya . Your Hawaiian Restaurant looks awesome . :smile:

Hey Guys. Tip from me to help you get your Keys to open the Chests 
    We have 4 decorations in the Beach Party Shop that give you the best exchange rate for your Sea glass. For every 15 Sea Glass you use on these you get 2 Keys. 
    Starfish 15 Sea glass and you get 2 Keys 
    Pink and Blue Umbrella 15 Sea glass and you get 2 Keys 
    Lifebuoy 15 Sea glass and you get 2 Keys.
    Only open RED CHEST.  Drop rate is 2-14 Pearls (Random ) 45-200 Sea glass (Random drop ) 
    . Do  your Bingo /collect from Bridge/ Roller Coaster and Ferris Wheel if you have them.. Good luck everyone. I hope this helps you all  Will :wink:
    @Will ❤ I want to thank you for the surprise I really love it . I'm starting my new bingo now 🤞
    Yes 50 keys ❤

• ID. 3374089.  Good golly.  Just trying to place the sand is forever.  What Ive got so far.  Had to remove a lot of what I already have.
  • ID 3374089.  Ooooops forgot my life guard tower.  
    @happilyretired
    please enter the screenshot contest under the contest post in order to qualify. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128707/summer-in-supercity-screenshot-contest
  • Thanks Will and o love having lunch ~ this super bingo was quick

Hey @Toni Coleman-Scruggs  That looks like a very quick Bingo. Come chat with me on my Chat with Will . I have a few little tips there to help you with your Beach Party Event  http://https//forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128686/chat-with-will#latest :smile:
  • Breda WatersBreda Waters Breda WatersComments: 53 ✭✭✭
    Hi I am so happy I have got Hawaiian Restaurant/Surf Station/2 Beach Houses and lots of decorations, . Thank you so much. My Bingo has gotten way easier so for the last few days of the Beach Party Event I will keep playing Bingo and build up my Keys to have a head start for the next event that requires them. Happy Days :smile:
    Breda said:
    Hi I am so happy I have got Hawaiian Restaurant/Surf Station/2 Beach Houses and lots of decorations, . Thank you so much. My Bingo has gotten way easier so for the last few days of the Beach Party Event I will keep playing Bingo and build up my Keys to have a head start for the next event that requires them. Happy Days :smile:
    That’s great Breda!  We would love to see some screenshots!  Do you know about our Summer in Supercity Screenshot Contest?  You can read all about it in our forum under the Super News section. Here is the link. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/community-news
  • My friend hero try put the photo for her but he no look the publicación this is the decoration city 😘😍
    My friend hero try put the photo for her but he no look the publicación this is the decoration city 😘😍
    Thank you. Hero posted the pic in the contest. She did it right! You can see it under the contest. Here is the link. Scroll all the way to the bottom. Thanks for helping Annyelika!
  • This is a ridiculous challenge.  You can’t get enough pearls.  I have been playing this since it started and only have 40 pearls.  There is no way to get them all before time runs out.  Playkot only wants you to keep spending money, and then you still don’t get enough.  This isn’t fair!!
    Hi @Laurie Waltrip For 30 Pearls you could get the Surf Station. It is a lovely addition for your city. As you move further along on the game it does get easier to do Bingo events. Good luck with building your city .  Hang in there !.  Stay tuned for more events planned for June. :smile:
  • This is a ridiculous challenge.  You can’t get enough pearls.  I have been playing this since it started and only have 40 pearls.  There is no way to get them all before time runs out.  Playkot only wants you to keep spending money, and then you still don’t get enough.  This isn’t fair!!
    I do agree with Laurie. I also have played since day one and with four days to go, my pearl count is very low. I get the mathematics of the game and all that, but could you at least give us the option of buying some extra pearls, now. I bet a lot of us would.

Platitudes saying that we can get the Surf Station are all well and good, but not good enough. If a player has been putting in the time and effort to work towards getting the restaurant and we can’t because the ratios are off, becomes very dissapointing.

My ratios are 120 keys and 4 pearls or 45 keys and 3 pearls. I have never received more than 6 pearls. 

I know it is late in the game, but please consider a pearl or key/pearl package sale.
    @frostyfinn
    After reading your post, I am wondering if you received the gift of 80 keys that we gave to every player a few days ago.  There was a bit of a glitch and a few players did not receive the gift.   Please contact our support team if you did not receive extra keys.  As well, please only open the wonderful Seachest for a better chance to get pearls.
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all
  • Angel RayAngel Ray Angel RayComments: 2
    C'est beaucoup trop compliqué d'obtenir le restaurant hawaïen! Besoin de 120 perles! J'en ai que 50! Je joue au super bingo surtout pour avoir ce restaurant et après tous mes efforts même pas je pourrais l'avoir.... dégoûté!
    Angel Ray said:
    C'est beaucoup trop compliqué d'obtenir le restaurant hawaïen! Besoin de 120 perles! J'en ai que 50! Je joue au super bingo surtout pour avoir ce restaurant et après tous mes efforts même pas je pourrais l'avoir.... dégoûté!
     Hi there. The bingo event is easier for the more advanced players and still allows earlier levels to achieve lesser prizes. We have a few more events planned for this month that will be easier for players in the earlier levels. please remember it does become easier as you progress through the game.

Did you receive your gift of 80 keys?  Everyone had keys added to their accounts a few days ago. There was a glitch in a few players were missed. Let me know   
  • Angel RayAngel Ray Angel RayComments: 2
    Bonsoir, merci pour votre explication. Dommage pour moi cette fois ci du coup. J'espère que les prochaines quêtes proposeront des objets aussi jolis que le restaurant hawaïen. Et qu'elles seront plus accessibles aux joueurs de mon niveau. Un cadeau de 80 clés? Non je n'ai rien reçu. Du coup je suis encore plus dégoûtée...
  • Carlynbark

Thanks, I contacted help. I don’t remember getting any keys. Hopefully they can verify. Thanks for your response. I have been buying chests like crazy but I neve4 seem to get many pearls at all. We still have a few days left. Hopefully I can get some good deco. Cheers.

Angel Ray said:
    Bonsoir, merci pour votre explication. Dommage pour moi cette fois ci du coup. J'espère que les prochaines quêtes proposeront des objets aussi jolis que le restaurant hawaïen. Et qu'elles seront plus accessibles aux joueurs de mon niveau. Un cadeau de 80 clés? Non je n'ai rien reçu. Du coup je suis encore plus dégoûtée...
    veuillez contacter notre équipe de soutien. ils vous créditeront le don de clés.

https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all

Carlynbark

Thanks, I contacted help. I don’t remember getting any keys. Hopefully they can verify. Thanks for your response. I have been buying chests like crazy but I neve4 seem to get many pearls at all. We still have a few days left. Hopefully I can get some good deco. Cheers.

Good Luck!  Remember you can save keys for the next Bingo Event!
  • After reading the comments I think you should give us the option to buy pearls, for the last challenge you put super bucks on sale so we could purchase additional keys to complete the quest. This time we need pearls. You also didn't need both items to complete the quest
    Why the change this time? I'm never going to make it to the amount of pearls required to get this Surf Restaurant and I've been playing this game non stop. Let's do right by the player's and give us some options. 
  • Deepak PandeyDeepak Pandey Deepak PandeyComments: 32 ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Will said:
    Hi @Laurie Waltrip For 30 Pearls you could get the Surf Station. It is a lovely addition for your city. As you move further along on the game it does get easier to do Bingo events. Good luck with building your city .  Hang in there !.  Stay tuned for more events planned for June. :smile:
    Hi @will I didn't found any summer quest item in your city seems it's found hard for you also 😉😉😉😉. Atleast try may be you get surf station 😊😊😊😊😊
    After reading the comments I think you should give us the option to buy pearls, for the last challenge you put super bucks on sale so we could purchase additional keys to complete the quest. This time we need pearls. You also didn't need both items to complete the quest
    Why the change this time? I'm never going to make it to the amount of pearls required to get this Surf Restaurant and I've been playing this game non stop. Let's do right by the player's and give us some options. 
    I believe we will have a flash sale on keys very soon. Maybe that can help you.  As well, the bingo events are much more difficult for players in the lower levels while providing a challenge for more advanced players.  The stadium quest that started today will be much easier for players in the lower levels. 
     I am wondering though, did you get your gift of 80 keys? We gave all the players a gift a few days ago, but there was an error and some players did not receive it. If you did not receive your gift of keys, please contact support ASAP and let them know.
    Will said:
    Hi @will I didn't found any summer quest item in your city seems it's found hard for you also 😉😉😉😉. Atleast try may be you get surf station 😊😊😊😊😊
    Hey there!😎  I Am so busy with travel this summer I have neglected my own city!  Right now I’m packing and getting ready to go to the⚽️ World Cup with Alice and Sophie!  Do you follow the World Cup?  Who is your favorite team?
  • Hi supercity.. im really sad and pisses off, because my last 7 red chests (40 keys) only get 2-3 pearls.. really????
    I get only 98 pearls now and the queat ended tomorrow.. sadly and pisses off .. sorry i dont wanna buy with real money :-(:-\
    Hi supercity.. im really sad and pisses off, because my last 7 red chests (40 keys) only get 2-3 pearls.. really????
    I get only 98 pearls now and the queat ended tomorrow.. sadly and pisses off .. sorry i dont wanna buy with real money :-(:-\
    Thanks for letting us know. I will forward your concerns to the team.
  • kann mir jemand sagen ,Wo ? die restlichen Schlüssel gespeichert sind ? 
    kann mir jemand sagen ,Wo ? die restlichen Schlüssel gespeichert sind ? 
    Die Schlüssel erscheinen im nächsten bingo-Ereignis, bei dem die Schlüssel benötigt werden.
  • Sadly i just collects 115 pearls before the quest ended..
    Sadly i just collects 115 pearls before the quest ended..
    Awe, that’s too bad. You will surely make it next time. You must have gotten some nice decorations, though.