👄 Chat with Will!

100 Comments·Updated 10 September 2018 10:18 AM
CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2018 in Super Chats

Hello, Mayors! Are you curious about our mutual neighbour Will?  What is he up to these days? How was his trip to London? What is he going to do next? Here is your chance to talk to Will and ask him any questions that are on your mind!

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

Comments

• WillWill WillComments: 94 Super Moderator
    edited June 2018
    Hey all. Feel free to ask me any question you want. I'm here for you😀 
  • Hello will is there any tips on how I can go on to the next level from just collecting from the city itself ? Since I feel ages collecting star to go to next level without building anything
    Hey alissnarag . You can move along very speedy by doing all the new Events.. I hope you are coming to my Beach Party. I am chilling on the beach with a long cool drink waiting for my friends to arrive. The sun is shining . BBQ is ready to go .  :)
  • Hi will I thought you were a mutual neighbor, always giving me what I ask for almost immediately 😁..I actually got the idea for my city from yours, but would love to know where, if any, did you get your ideas from to build your city! Thanks 😊😁❗
    @Stacymill52683 Hey . I am always everyones Number 1.. So good you are getting ideas from my city. I like to decorate my city . I do have a look on other cities and  copy some parts . Sssh Dont  tell anyone that !!! .. :P  Have a look on Hints and Tips. I will watch for you to visit me. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips#latest
    edited June 2018
    Hey Guys.  Had a good day yesterday on the beach. Have you all discovered how to get Keys to attend my Beach Event?  I am going to let you in on a secret.  We have 4 decorations in the Beach Party Shop that give you the best exchange rate for your Sea glass. For every 15 Sea Glass you use on these you get 2 Keys. This will help you guys to open  more Chests  
    Starfish 15 Sea glass and you get 2 Keys 
    Pink and Blue Umbrella 15 Sea glass and you get 2 Keys 
    Lifebuoy 15 Sea glass and you get 2 Keys. 
    I must go now but if anyone wants to chat with me you will find me on The Beach again today.  :wink:
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Will!  We sure appreciate your help! Did you see the sand castle that Sophie and Bella built?  Wow!   And I think I saw a sea turtle on the beach!  So cute! 
    Hey Guys been a long day but I have been for a wander around the chats on the Forum. @Stacymill52683 I found your Screenshots on Inspiration. Your city is truly amazing. I think I need to start looking for more ideas . It is good to share guys so start showing me what your cities look like with all our new summer beach decorations. I just love that Starfish and the Umbrellas . Do not forget these are a good way of getting your Keys for the chests. I will be online tomorrow if anyone wants to chat.  :blush:
  • Hola Will, me da mucha decepción cuando entro a la ruleta de la suerte y en vez de ganar algo que estoy necesitando gano algo de lo que tengo un montón y ya no tengo donde ponerlo. 

Hola @Doramaria I have a lot of trees and flowers in my city as well .  Did you know that placing those trees and flowers and all those decorations that you get from Lucky spin on  the Wheel of Fortune helps you build extra coins . I have been pretty lucky lately and I have had a few 30 Superbuck wins as well . Make sure you keep collecting from your Wheel .  Keep SPINNING and WINNING. :wink: Chat later. 
    edited June 2018
    Hey Guys A little reminder. Our Event Botanical finishes for everyone on June 8th at 9.00 am UTC.. I would love to see some pics of where you have placed this magnificent building in your cities. .  I hope you have enjoyed this Event. It has to be one of the most beautiful buildings we have. Has anyone reached the Magic number 120 in my Beach Party Event yet ? I will be out and about having a peep on your cities later.   :wink:  https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128662/botanical-garden-may-30-2018/p1?new=1

edited June 2018
    Hey Guys . Spent the day lazing in a hammock dreaming about all those  cool cities that you are all working on. I am really excited about all the new contests. Sophie and Alice will help me to choose the coolest 3 cities, I am so excited to see what you are all going to come up with for this Screenshot Contest.  You know your inventory is probably full of decorations you can use . I was having a look in mine and I found lots that could be used. Oh do not forget my Instagram Contest. Enter both . If you are not IN you cannot WIN.. Make sure you post Photos on the on the Screenshot Contest Post.  BBQ is ready , Off to eat and have a cool drink . :smiley:   https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128707/summer-in-supercity-screenshot-contest
  • MiaMiaMiaMia MiaMiaComments: 2
    Hi, Will! Is there a way to earn a lot of pearls quickly, other than from the chests in the Beqch Party Shop?
    @MiaMia Hi . We have a little secret that I shared on one of the posts above, Keep your eyes on my chats. You never know  when I will give you a little tip to help you . Good luck with getting your pearls. I hope this helps you
    We have 4 decorations in the Beach Party Shop that give you the best exchange rate for your Sea glass. For every 15 Sea Glass you use on these you get 2 Keys. 
    Starfish 15 Sea glass and you get 2 Keys 
    Pink and Blue Umbrella 15 Sea glass and you get 2 Keys 
    Lifebuoy 15 Sea glass and you get 2 Keys. Will 
  • Hello how do I sign out of forum.It isn’t highlighted
  • what level will Sands open?
    Congratulations @Toni Coleman-Scruggs you won an amazing prize!

How was your lunch with @Will? 😊 
    @Maureen Gifford You can sign out using the settings button in the upper, right corner. ⚙️

Hey will. 
    Hey Cassandra!  What’s up?  are you having a great summer so far?😎

what level will Sands open?
    Hi there. You can read all about what the developers have planned for the game in the Devs Q&A in the News section of our forum. 

https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/community-news
    @Toni Coleman-Scruggs We sure had a great time at the Hawaiian Restaurant, didnt we!  What an amazing view! Thanks for meeting with me.  We will have to do this again someday!  I hope you are enjoying your beach!
  • Will said:
    Hey all. Feel free to ask me any question you want. I'm here for you😀 

Hi Will, I think my Wheel of Fortune is not working. I can't spin for freebies. Please help.  

@fortunebelle
    There is a bug with the Wheel of Fortune. Would you please send a report to our support team?  Please include a screenshot of what happens when you try to spin as well as your ID. Thank you!
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all
  • I was wondering when more expansions would be available.  And is there any way to make the seaport invisible.  

@ValerieandCollins White Bradley Seaport is a permanent structure  so we cannot remove it or make it invisible. I think it is rather cute. Sometime I dream about rocking up to it and heading off on a cruise .. What do you think ? Sailing the seas and lazing on the deck with a long cool drink hmmmm. Maybe that will be my next vacation 
  • Breda WatersBreda Waters Breda WatersComments: 53 ✭✭✭
    Hi Will I have got Hawaiian restaurant . Surf Station Beach Shops x 2  Lots and lots of decoration so now I am building my keys up to have some saved for any other Quest  that needs them. Can I ask What happens to the Pearls we have left ? I have a good few left after opening chests to get my Sea Glass for the decorations. Thank you  
    Hey @Breda Congratulations . Job well done !!! ..  Unused Keys will appear in  your inventory . Pearls were only used for your Hawaiian Restaurant and Surf Station. They will disappear after the Event finishes on June 18th . We are happy you were successful on the Event. Stay Tuned..  :wink:
    Thank you for the Info @Will . I will share this with all my groups now. I am loving the easier Bingo as well . :smile:
    Hi @Breda Make sure you tell your groups my tips. I am always around to help if any of your groups need to chat . Just as a matter of Interest how many groups are you in ?. Group chat is good for our players. Good neighbours make good friends . Talk with you soon . :smile:
    Hi @Will We have 4 fan groups . All very good at helping one another. A lot of us come on the forum to peep at your chats and  Hints and tips . We had one of the Instagram winners on our group @Maha khalil   We were all delighted to know someone who had won. A lot of us have already got the Hawaiian Restaurant. A lot of hard work but worth the effort. :wink:
  • Maha khalilMaha khalil Freshly on the board Maha khalilComments: 4
    yes @Breda we are  great team and group
    Hey @Breda @Maha khalil You guys can come on here anytime and chat with me. I love a gossip with my friends.  :smile:
  • I am trying to build the school but I keep getting told to connect to a road,  I'm placing it next to a road so what gives 
    I am trying to build the school but I keep getting told to connect to a road,  I'm placing it next to a road so what gives 
    Hi there. Could you please send me a screenshot?
    Hey Guys..  Guess what I have been doing today ?? World Cup 2018  kicked off today in Russia.  Great win for the Host Nation. Russia won 5-0 against Saudi Arabia . .I should have been out and about with Alice and Sophie but I sat on my recliner and had a few beers and enjoyed the game. Better get moving before they come looking for me.. Anyone need any help you will find me by tagging me  @Will  . Better go do some work now. Catch you all later  :smiley:
    Hello Mayors!  Did you catch my Instagram post earlier today? I’m in Moscow with Alice and Sophie! Check out our best pic so far!  What do you think, Mayors?  Do you notice anything special about this pic? 
    https://instagram.com/p/BkVGw9MjTO0/

• renata06renata06 renata06Comments: 2
    Hi Will. 
    I have just one question about the game. Why has the Parisian mill stopped giving 5 superbucks. For a while it was Giving and then now it's not giving it anymore. Why? Is it normal?
    renata06 said:
    Hi Will. 
    I have just one question about the game. Why has the Parisian mill stopped giving 5 superbucks. For a while it was Giving and then now it's not giving it anymore. Why? Is it normal?
     The Parisian mill stop dropping superbucks on June 3. During the special events please remember to read all the details so you know when the special buildings stop dropping Superbucks. We post everything in the Super Quest section of the forum. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/special-events
    Hey guys, have you heard about our new contests? Check our community on Facebook and Instagram ;) 
  • Banota MasriyaBanota Masriya Banota MasriyaComments: 98 ✭✭✭
    @Will can I know if there's a limit on SB buildings like coin ones ?
  • maeleemaelee maeleeComments: 2
    Can you please explain what the cupcakes  are for that you get from the Liberty please 
    @maelee they give you 4 energies  
    edited June 2018
    Hi Guys, I have been seeing a lot of comments on the forum that you cannot upgrade your Stadiums. You need to tap on your stadium and you will see a little palette in the top left of it. You tap on that and you will have an Awesome new Stadium. :wink: Do not forget you can still continue to earn Rewards by completing Quests until July 8th .   
    @Banota Masriya  We have no limit on Superbuck buildings except yacht /Attractions/and other non standard buildings. Keep saving your Superbucks to buy buildings.  Enjoy your day . I am heading to watch the football shortly :smile:
    @Will Thank you for replying ❤ hope your team win today 😊 good luck 🤞
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 269 ✭✭✭
    Hoi Will, i love the last contest, we get a lot of sb every time we get higher, 45 a time. 
    I buy a lot of stores from it. 
    Have a Nice day Will.
    @Cobi Thats great!  I am so glad you are loving the Super Cup!  ❤️😎
  • Hi there, I am having big problems to complete this level.  I have to grow 10 crops of melons which takes 2 hours per melon and I have only 24 hours to complete this level.  When do I sleep? Is there a trick so I can skip this level? 
  • Ive Got to get 36 radars by going to Electronics Plant and get phone.  Since limited to 6 Electronic Plants and phones that require almost 10 hours each to earn will take hours to get phones.    Yes I put out the pink hearts hoping players will speed up for me.   Cant the time to earn some things be a little less?   36 radars And only 6 phones at a time that take 10 hours each.  So I have to do that request part 6 times to get 36 phones at 10hours each time??  Too expensive to use super bucks.  Am I wrong?  60 hours ??
    Hey Guys . We have the Winners of our Count the Football Contest.. Congrats to everyone..  No football yesterday or today . Sophie and Alice are rather pleased about that  :wink:   https://www.facebook.com/SuperCityMobile/photos/a.739073433152476.1073741827.679102645816222/1001787123547771/?type=3&theater
    Ive Got to get 36 radars by going to Electronics Plant and get phone.  Since limited to 6 Electronic Plants and phones that require almost 10 hours each to earn will take hours to get phones.    Yes I put out the pink hearts hoping players will speed up for me.   Cant the time to earn some things be a little less?   36 radars And only 6 phones at a time that take 10 hours each.  So I have to do that request part 6 times to get 36 phones at 10hours each time??  Too expensive to use super bucks.  Am I wrong?  60 hours ??
    Do you have any Skip Boosters?  This may be a good time to use one. 😉

Hi there, I am having big problems to complete this level.  I have to grow 10 crops of melons which takes 2 hours per melon and I have only 24 hours to complete this level.  When do I sleep? Is there a trick so I can skip this level? 

Hi there. You are allowed to have as many Fruit Farm as you want. 😉 Do you have any Skip Boosters? Could that help you? 
    Hey Guys, Did you know that Lady Liberty Quest ended this morning but our Lady Liberty will continue to give you 1-2 Cupcakes of 4 Energy. Make sure you get your neighbours to help you speed it up. Another Energy earner for our City..  
    Hi Guys. I see some of you Mayors have placed Central Station and purchased our Bumper Car offer on your game. We hope you are going to enjoy  the Summer Fair.. I love Bumper Cars but Sophie and Alice try to Bump me . I am looking forward to seeing screenshots of all your New Summer Attractions.. What do you like best about the Fair? Come chat with me :smile:   
    I love the summer fair. But now i see that you get keys from the Central Staion. I miss now 4 days. I buy the bumper cars but also miss 4 days because i can play 10 days now
    Cobi said:
    I love the summer fair. But now i see that you get keys from the Central Staion. I miss now 4 days. I buy the bumper cars but also miss 4 days because i can play 10 days now
    Thanks for your feedback. I will relay this message to the team. 
    Cobi said:
    Thanks for your feedback. I will relay this message to the team. 
    @carlynbark, thanks i have already get a answer.😘
  • Why not get cut sugar in the city friends
  • Will said:  I do not have

Hi Guys, I have been seeing a lot of comments on the forum that you cannot upgrade your Stadiums. You need to tap on your stadium and you will see a little palette in the top left of it. You tap on that and you will have an Awesome new Stadium. :wink: Do not forget you can still continue to earn Rewards by completing Quests until July 8th .   

Why not get cut sugar in the city friends
     Please read the developers to win a articles in the news section. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/community-news
    Will said:  I do not have

You can find the stadium in your Shop under entertainment.   
  • Please increase the music volume
    Please increase the music volume

These are industry standards that we have to comply with. 

Why not get cut sugar in the city friends
    Hi there. How may I help you?
  • We want new updates
    We want new updates
    We just had an update this week. Can you please verify that your game is version 1.19.1? Are you enjoying the SuperBINGO event, the Lovers Festival?
  • Will said:Yes I have this update but there are no new features
    For lovers festival is bad
    We want new updates
    We just had an update this week. Can you please verify that your game is version 1.19.1? Are you enjoying the SuperBINGO event, the Lovers Festival?

Will said:Yes I have this update but there are no new features
    For lovers festival is bad
    We want new updates

The events will become easier for you as you progress through the levels. You are still in the early stages so the event would be.more difficult for you.  Have you been collecting your House of Luck?

• Jaja TangJaja Tang Jaja TangComments: 26
    Hi will!
    how come I couldn’t help out my neighbors yet? Usually by this time, I’ve already helped out a few but the lightning icon hasn’t turned up yet. I’m in CST, btw. The lightning icon usually shows up at 1600 CST. 

Thanks
    Jaja Tang said:
    Hi will!
    how come I couldn’t help out my neighbors yet? Usually by this time, I’ve already helped out a few but the lightning icon hasn’t turned up yet. I’m in CST, btw. The lightning icon usually shows up at 1600 CST. 

Thanks
    Hey there.  Can you please delete and reinstall the game.? That should solve the problem for you
    Jaja Tang said:
    Hi will!

Thanks
    Hey there.  Can you please delete and reinstall the game.? That should solve the problem for you

Jaja Tang said:
    Hi will!

Thanks

It finally showed up after 1900. 

Thanks
    Jaja Tang said:
    Hi will!

Thanks

I don’t know if anyone else is experiencing this too. Since yesterday I’ve had to help out a bunch of my neighbors more than once. I thought it was just a one-time glitch. I think I helped out some neighbors 3x yesterday. Today, the same thing happened. I just finished helping maybe 50 of my neighbors and now it looks like all of my 193 neighbors need help again. The ⚡️appears on all of them. 

Is is anyone having the same problem?

thanks 
  • There should be two stars instead of a star when you click on buildings
    Will, you are a busy man. 
    You travel around the world to look for beautiful buildings. I propose that the new buildings be shown to you for the first time.
    Then we know exactly what it really looks like and how big it is.
    A good idea right?👍😘
    @Cobi Luijt You’re right!  I am a busy man! Do you follow me on Instagram? I ususally post a hint about the next event!  Also, we have many contests!  stay tuned!❤️😘 
    https://www.instagram.com/supercitymobile/
    Mayors, how are you doing?  Have you enjoyed the latest quests and events? I would love to get some of your thoughts! Let me know!
    Will said:
    @Cobi Luijt You’re right!  I am a busy man! Do you follow me on Instagram? I ususally post a hint about the next event!  Also, we have many contests!  stay tuned!❤️😘 
    https://www.instagram.com/supercitymobile/
    Ofcourse i follow you.
    Hi there, mayors! I hope you have had a wonderful August with SuperCity! I am here to give you a friendly reminder. All of these events will end on September 6:
    1. Extreme Waterslide will stop dropping keys and Superbuck
    2. Puppet Theatre will stop dropping Superbucks
    3. The Boy Scouts Shop will close at 9 UTC. Get your shopping done in time!
    4. Stable will stop dropping keys
    5. Lakehouse will stop dropping keys
    All of this stops September 6!
    Mayors, have you seen my latest Instagram post? It is a hint for an upcoming quest. 😉Here is the link if you want to check it out.  https://instagram.com/p/BnVsjdhH9g-/
    Will said:
    Hi there, mayors! I hope you have had a wonderful August with SuperCity! I am here to give you a friendly reminder. All of these events will end on September 6:
    Bij mij stopte het puppet theater al op 3 september met het geven van sb

Will said:

If you are sure your puppet theater stopped on September 3 then please contact our support team. They can check your game for you. 
    Will said:

If you are sure your puppet theater stopped on September 3 then please contact our support team. They can check your game for you. 
    Thanks Will, I have send the message too playkot.
  • magsmags magsComments: 2
    I feel as if we’re being forced to spend real money to get ahead in this game.I can’t complete the quest I’m doing now as I don’t have the Viking ride or the Park of Horrors. 
    mags said:
    I feel as if we’re being forced to spend real money to get ahead in this game.I can’t complete the quest I’m doing now as I don’t have the Viking ride or the Park of Horrors. 
    This mini quest was design for players who bought the Park of Horrors and Who have the Viking Ride. There will be many quests this month where you will be able to fully participate. Enjoy your game! 
  • يجب ترقيتها من المنازل المحظوظة لبدء 400 واعطاء 2 دينار
  • 🙋 If I change my phone ,can I continue my game from another one ?If I log in with my Facebook account ,doese it vork? 
    🙋 If I change my phone ,can I continue my game from another one ?If I log in with my Facebook account ,doese it vork? 
    Yes it will work just fine. When you do a re-install on your new device it may ask you to go through the tutorial, then you will be given the option to choose your old city or a new city.
  • Hey there Will do you need my help with designing your city it can use a update by now your city should look sharp with all of the new things that has been added to the game. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of new things on your page.. and may I add soon... giggle... have a lovely supercity day and thanks for all the help. Smooches...
  • TashaTurksonTashaTurkson TashaTurksonComments: 115 Super Moderator
    Hey there Will do you need my help with designing your city it can use a update by now your city should look sharp with all of the new things that has been added to the game. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of new things on your page.. and may I add soon... giggle... have a lovely supercity day and thanks for all the help. Smooches...
    Hey Jennifer 💞 Great new is you’ll see Will’s city renovated very soon! 🥰 We hope you’ll stay tuned to see the changes! 💕
    Hey there Will do you need my help with designing your city it can use a update by now your city should look sharp with all of the new things that has been added to the game. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of new things on your page.. and may I add soon... giggle... have a lovely supercity day and thanks for all the help. Smooches...
    Hi Jennifer!  It’s nice to hear from you! My city will soon have a brand new look and I’m very excited! Have a wonderful day! 😘
    Will said:
    Hi Jennifer!  It’s nice to hear from you! My city will soon have a brand new look and I’m very excited! Have a wonderful day! 😘
    We’re all so excited to see Will 😍
  • RaysaSabilaRaysaSabila RaysaSabilaComments: 2
    edited February 23
    Will said:
    Hey all. Help please To fill an order for this game. Thanks help Use the language translator is ok
    Will said:
    Hey all. Help please To fill an order for this game. Thanks help Use the language translator is ok
    Hey @RaysaSabila If you’re looking for help to fill an item for a quest I’d suggest heading over to our add me board and posting your refer a friend link so other mayors can add you, then you can request as many items as you need! 🥰 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128295/add-me-board/p9
  • i need astrologi house and i not can put
    Beth Beth said:
    i need astrologi house and i not can put
    Hey @Beth Beth are you referring to the astrologers house in the PC version of SuperCity?, there is no such house in the mobile version yet but if you’d like to see one you should leave that suggestion in our suggestion box! 🥰 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128297/suggestion-box
  • Search for ancient blue prints.  Why can't there be trash cans so we can change tasks???if all events had trash cans then maybe we could win better since we all don't have every building or business.
  • Dali and me event . I am only on the 2nd part and its asking to collect 30 lens from either the savior tower which is 435 game dollars or the Salvador Dali museum which is 15.99 in real human cash. Hello this is only a 3 part event and you asking for buildings us average players don't have those buildings. I just now after playing for 2 months was able to afford my fruit farm. Please be realistic. It's only a decoration. Please change the piece or let us have a trash can where we could change it. Thank you.
  • RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 320 Super Moderator
    Dali and me event . I am only on the 2nd part and its asking to collect 30 lens from either the savior tower which is 435 game dollars or the Salvador Dali museum which is 15.99 in real human cash. Hello this is only a 3 part event and you asking for buildings us average players don't have those buildings. I just now after playing for 2 months was able to afford my fruit farm. Please be realistic. It's only a decoration. Please change the piece or let us have a trash can where we could change it. Thank you.
    Hello Debra Johnson,
    These 3-4 day mini quest are usually for players that love buying the cash buildings. It’s like a gift. However, other players wanted to have an opportunity so the developers release it to all players. You mention you have only been playing two months, so you could really use some hints and tips. 

First, visit all areas of the forum.https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/140071/read-me-please-mayor-supercity-mobile#latest Next, if you have FACEBOOK visit SuperCity Mobile of Facebook. https://m.facebook.com/SuperCityMobile/ And the best suggestion of all is to join one of the fan groups on Facebook - other players post steps of quest so then you can decide if you have the necessary resources. Also, follow Supercity Mobile on Instagram. 

A good rule to follow is to attempt only one task in your city at a time. So if you are working on infrastructure, then let that be your focus. If you are doing one of the special events, then don’t try other task at the same time. You will exhaust limited energy and resources too quickly. 
  • RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 320 Super Moderator
    Search for ancient blue prints.  Why can't there be trash cans so we can change tasks???if all events had trash cans then maybe we could win better since we all don't have every building or business.
    Hello Debra Johnson, 
    “Search for Ancient Blueprints” it is one of the events that don’t have trash cans to bypass steps. It was meant to be a very challenging event. Conversely, “Easter is on its way” is mildly challenging- you can trash in the Easter Shop but not when helping the Characters with their request. Players must choose what events to attempt based on their resources. As you accumulate resources in the game over time, you can complete more of the many events that are offered every month.