Kindly tradition (6/6/18)

31 Comments·Started 06 June 2018 04:14 PM
First summer quest is on!

Mike and Max are going to vacation: let's follow them and get inspired by their trip!
Conditions and quest steps for different levels are below.

Comments

• Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

Available to start at: level 16.

No timers! You have 7 days to complete all the tasks.

Reward: Greek House, Olive Tree, Potted Monsteras x2, 20 pearls.

This offer is available to get till August, 15 13:00 UTC (9:00 EST).

NEW:

There are 3 different task chains for different levels!

Level 16-29 steps: https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/comment/187238/#Comment_187238

Level 30-64 steps: https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/comment/187239/#Comment_187239

Level 65+ steps: https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/comment/187240/#Comment_187240

• Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭

Level 16-29 steps:

Kindly tradition I

Collect 5 Strawberry cocktails (Pub)

Collect 14 Ring cakes (Bakery)

Collect 8 Mint leaves (Convenience Store)

Kindly tradition II

Collect 7 Straw hats (Family house)

Hand out 24 Brochures (German house, Family house, Colonial house)

Collect 8 Excursion tickets (visit friends’ cities and click on buildings with a coin or a clock above)

Kindly tradition III

Collect 8 Trowels (Subway Station)

Collect 18 Drills (Cozy House)

Collect 10 Barrows of sand (Construction Factory - Concrete compound)

Kindly tradition IV

Collect 9 Jugs of lemonade (Premium Cottage)

Collect 12 Hamburgers (drop 1-3 at a time - Bistro)

Collect 5 Cups of tea (Coffee House)

Kindly tradition V

Collect 4 Sprigs of Rosemary (Greengrocer’s store)

Train 3 Designers (College)

Collect 2 Lightbulbs (Electronics Plant - Mouse)

Kindly tradition VI

Collect 7 Peacock feathers (Stationery Shop)

Produce 4 lots of Printed Cotton (Textile Factory)

Collect 3 White bricks (ask friends)

Kindly tradition VII

Collect 3 Amethysts (drop 1-3 at a time – Luxury Apartment)

Collect 14 Jasmines (Flower Kiosk)

Collect 20 Barrows of soil (Farm - Squash)

Level 30-64 steps:

Kindly tradition I

Collect 12 Strawberry cocktails (Pub)

Collect 25 Ring cakes (Bakery)

Collect 23 Mint leaves (Convenience Store)

Kindly tradition II

Collect 12 Satin flowers (Premium Cottage)

Hand out 36 Brochures (German house, Family house, Colonial house)

Collect 15 Excursion tickets (visit friends’ cities and click on buildings with a coin or a clock above)

Kindly tradition III

Collect 16 Trowels (Subway Station)

Collect 11 Cleaning Sprays (drop 1-3 at a time – Petrol Station)

Collect 18 Barrows of sand (Construction Factory - Concrete compound)

Kindly tradition IV

Collect 3 Pumpkin pies (Luxury Apartment)

Collect 33 Hamburgers (drop 1-3 at a time - Bistro)

Collect 14 Cups of tea (Coffee House)

Kindly tradition V

Collect 5 Magic Lanterns (Cinema)

Train 4 Designers (College)

Collect 6 Lightbulbs (Electronics Plant - Mouse)

Kindly tradition VI

Collect 3 Antique vases (Jewelry Shop)

Produce 10 lots of Printed Cotton (Textile Factory)

Collect 7 White bricks (ask friends)

Kindly tradition VII

Collect 4 Flower pots (Shopping Center)

Collect 34 Jasmines (Flower Kiosk)

Collect 28 Barrows of soil (Farm - Squash)

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 171 ✭✭✭
  • Sylvia Cummings SipesSylvia Cummings Sipes Freshly on the board Sylvia Cummings SipesComments: 4
  • Pete SzekelyPete Szekely Pete SzekelyComments: 14
    edited June 2018
    I'd like to know details about the GREEK HOUSE ... ? coins ? energy ? pearls ? anything ?
    ( a mouseover on the splash screen would have been helpful )
    Thanks Anastasiia_Nesterova  :smile:

• Thank you for the heads up.
  • Alin UdaAlin Uda Alin UdaComments: 1

Thank u so much

• I'm on level 80 and I haven't gotten the summer quest.
  • I have been playing this game for about 7 months now and am on level 83. There is no way in hell that I can complete this new quest. I have never been able to finish any 'new quest.' That is because unless I am prepared to pay money for cyberbusinesses, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have attained the type of businesses, etc. with the number of SUPERBUCKS that are given freely. I have 6 days to complete 7 tasks. I have one auto repair, one hat boutique, one cinema, no bowling alley, one jewelery shop, and 5 shopping centres.  There is no way in hell it is possible to finish this quest, so once again, I have to go through this entire season without getting any 'pearls.' You are unrealistic. Of course, it if the goal is to get people to pay for superbucks,  I quite understand.
  • In the beginning, this game was overwhelming. There was simply too much to do and no indication of what one had to focus on. I was told to concentrate on only those tasks which had to be done. So I did that. 7 months on, I still have about 7 quests to do to complete Winter, Summer, Spring, and Autumn. I have never been able to complete any of your quests that win winter, spring, and autumn tasks. I would probably have to pay for 3 years before that happens.

I understand that you designed the game to make money but please be so kind as to give instructions of what is expected. I will play this game until the infrastructure is completed, and then I'll leave it ad write a review explaining to people that unless they are prepared to spend real money, they will never really get anywhere.  The 'free superbucks' you give are too few to complete the additional quests you post every week, and the initial start up of the game is too much to do it all - not unless  you expect people to sit all day at a computer board and do nothing but spend money and play your game.

I find it stressful.

Games are not supposed to be stressful. They are supposed to be fun.
  • BlackRoseHeartBlackRoseHeart Freshly on the board BlackRoseHeartComments: 34 ✭✭
    Tessa, I wanted to message you on FB, but your profile won't allow it. I would love to help you out with some major tips on how to play the game to get you up to speed. The best way to do that is to join a FB group for players. We help each other out with everything. Please feel free to join our group, and send me a friend request if you like. :smile: 
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/897153433751489/ 
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1307 Super Moderator
    I'd like to know details about the GREEK HOUSE ... ? coins ? energy ? pearls ? anything ?
    ( a mouseover on the splash screen would have been helpful )
    Thanks Anastasiia_Nesterova  :smile:

@PeteSzekely You can buy a greek house in the shop so you can put your mouse over it in the shop and see what it will drop :) 

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1307 Super Moderator
    In the beginning, this game was overwhelming. There was simply too much to do and no indication of what one had to focus on. I was told to concentrate on only those tasks which had to be done. So I did that. 7 months on, I still have about 7 quests to do to complete Winter, Summer, Spring, and Autumn. I have never been able to complete any of your quests that win winter, spring, and autumn tasks. I would probably have to pay for 3 years before that happens.

I understand that you designed the game to make money but please be so kind as to give instructions of what is expected. I will play this game until the infrastructure is completed, and then I'll leave it ad write a review explaining to people that unless they are prepared to spend real money, they will never really get anywhere.  The 'free superbucks' you give are too few to complete the additional quests you post every week, and the initial start up of the game is too much to do it all - not unless  you expect people to sit all day at a computer board and do nothing but spend money and play your game.

I find it stressful.

@Tessa Schlesinger that is correct you need to focus on the to-do list quests first, you can look in the hints and tips section and see everything  I have written about the beginning of the game to help you :) https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128329/hints-and-tips-️#latest

I have been playing this game for about 7 months now and am on level 83. There is no way in hell that I can complete this new quest. I have never been able to finish any 'new quest.' That is because unless I am prepared to pay money for cyberbusinesses, it is IMPOSSIBLE to have attained the type of businesses, etc. with the number of SUPERBUCKS that are given freely. I have 6 days to complete 7 tasks. I have one auto repair, one hat boutique, one cinema, no bowling alley, one jewelery shop, and 5 shopping centres.  There is no way in hell it is possible to finish this quest, so once again, I have to go through this entire season without getting any 'pearls.' You are unrealistic. Of course, it if the goal is to get people to pay for superbucks,  I quite understand.
    @Tessa Schlesinger have you completed the to-do list first? Have you went to the section of hints and tips to see the ways to get free superbucks in the game? 

• I am not receiving any of the latest new quests
    I am not receiving any of the latest new quests
    @ReneeAnderson what level are you on? are you playing on the computer? 

I'm on level 80 and I haven't gotten the summer quest.
    @Tinkerbell14 are you playing the computer game or the mobile version of the game? 

• una missione da nulla casa greca che non da perle inutile
  • si parlava molto della missione per far si che molte cose potevano essere messe accanto cosa che non si puo fare ora ma ancora nulla e uscita solo in russia
    si parlava molto della missione per far si che molte cose potevano essere messe accanto cosa che non si puo fare ora ma ancora nulla e uscita solo in russia
    @Roberto Di Pinto Bis  We'll be testing this feature on Russian networks for some time and Facebook will get this when all the testing is finished ;) 

Remember:

ALL THE INFO IN FAN GROUPS TRANSLATED FROM RUSSIAN MIGHT BE:
     1) TRANSLATED WRONG AND/OR
     2) CHANGED DUE TO RESULTS FROM RUSSIAN NETWORKS

una missione da nulla casa greca che non da perle inutile
    @Roberto Di Pinto Bis The Greek House is a residence so no it will not drop pearls. Many players didn't have enough pearls to buy it in the shop so the team made a quest for it. If you don't want to do the quest then you may buy it in the shop. 

• Kristie Jae ShortenKristie Jae Shorten Forum Dweller Kristie Jae ShortenComments: 12

Is this TRUE???? :O

Is this TRUE???? :O

Please have a look in the hints and tips section to see what that means :) https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128329/hints-and-tips-️#latest

• hannahhannah hannahComments: 2
    how can i get  the greek house, i thought it was a last step but so difficult to get coz 1 day i harvest the item .....huhuhu... 2 days left how can i get that...

edited June 2018
    hannah said:
    how can i get  the greek house, i thought it was a last step but so difficult to get coz 1 day i harvest the item .....huhuhu... 2 days left how can i get that...

@hannah you can buy some in the shop if you can't finish the quest :) 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!