Summery drinks (7/6/18)

32 Comments·Started 06 July 2018 02:47 PM
🍹 New quest: Summery drinks! 🍹
https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

This new quest is all about fresh cocktails: a whole island is yours to help citizens make lemonade and other drinks!
You have 4 weeks to complete the quest, so go for it ;)

Comments

• Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018

Requirements: level 15.

Timing: this offer lasts till August, 3 9:00 UTC (5:00 EST) for everyone.

The quest takes place on the Event Island, which is turned into a big lemonade and cocktail production :)

What is the main goal?

The quest consists of 5 steps before getting the main prize (Lemonade factory) and 3 extra steps after which go round and round unlimited times.

You need to collect a set of Cocktails to get a reward for each step:

1. Step 1: Classic lemonade, Red lemonade, Mango lemonade.
      Reward: 25 pearls, 10,000 coins, 250 goods.

2. Step 2: Green lemonade, Fig squash, “Citrus Kiwi” cocktail.
      Reward: Lemonade stand.

3. Step 3: Classic lemonade, Mango lemonade, “Sunset Glimmer” cocktail, “Fruit Traffic Lights” Jug.
      Reward: Fruit Farm.

4. Step 4: Red lemonade, Green lemonade, Fig squash, “Flavor Rainbow” Jug, “Exquisite Lemonade” Jug.
      Reward: 45 energy x3, 20 superbucks.

5. Step 5: ”Citrus Kiwi” cocktail, “Sunset Glimmer” cocktail, “Fruit Traffic Lights” Jug, “Flavor Rainbow” Jug, “Exquisite Lemonade” Jug.
      Reward: Lemonade factory (5,000 coins, 3-7 energy, 5-8 pearls every 24 hours; requires 7x7 squares; can be placed everywhere except the Snow Plateau).

1. Extra step 1: Classic lemonade, Green lemonade, “Sunset Glimmer” cocktail.
      Reward: 45 energy x3, 500 goods.

2. Extra step 2: Red lemonade, Fig squash, “Flavor Rainbow” Jug.
      Reward: 25 pearls.

3. Extra step 3: Mango lemonade, “Citrus Kiwi” cocktail, “Fruit Traffic Lights” Jug, “Exquisite Lemonade” Jug.
      Reward: 10,000 coins, 10 superbucks.

You can track your progress (how many cocktails you’ve made) at “Rewards” tab:

How to create a cocktail?

To create a cocktail you need:

1. to collect fruit seeds, glasses and shakers completing the tasks from the Order board;

2. to grow needed fruit in the Garden beds;

3. to squeeze fruit into juice in the Juicer;

4. to mix a cocktail in a glass with juices, fruit and ice cubes in the Summer Cafe.

Hint! There’s no need to wait till you get all the needed “ingredients”:  for example, start to grow fruit right when you have seeds :) Crafting takes time, so don’t waste it ;)

How to get fruit seeds, glasses and shakers?

Go to the Order Board and complete the tasks from the citizens.

Each step includes tasks with items you need at this particular step. As soon as you collect all the needed items, new tasks stop coming: you have to grow plants, squeeze fruit, etc then!

There are 30-60 minute cooldowns between the tasks.

How to grow fruit?

Go to the Fruit Garden beds. You need fruit seeds and water for watering.

Some fruit require 1 watering, some require 2 waterings.

Fruit’s growing (amount of time before and after one watering) takes 1-4 hours depending on a fruit.

You have two Garden beds available to use at Step 1. Once you reach next Step, a new bed is unlocked. If you don’t wanna wait, you can unlock Garden beds any time you want for superbucks.

How to squeeze fruit into juice?

Go to the Juicer. You need required fruit and a shaker.

Some juices require several fruits (for example, Citrus juice is made with Lemon and Red orange).

Fruit squeezing takes 2-4 hours.

How to mix a cocktail?

Go to the Summer Cafe. You need required juices, fruit (for garnish), a glass and Ice cubes.

Let’s repeat: Juices are made in the Juicer, Fruit are grown in Garden beds, Glass is received for a task completing at the Order board.

Ice cubes are made in the Fridge: you need one Water unit to create one Ice cube.

One Ice cube is freezing for 3 hours.

Also, you can make several Ice cubes instantly for superbucks if you want.

• Anastasiia_NesterovaAnastasiia_Nesterova Administrator Anastasiia_NesterovaComments: 76 ✭✭✭

Rating

All the players are automatically allocated to groups of 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on players’ levels.

Different groups DON’T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER, this is NOT a team competition at all :)

Every action you take in the quest (Order board task completing, fruit growing, juice production, ice cubes freezing, cocktail mixing) provides you with one Bottle Cap.

You can see how many Caps you get for an action in the quest windows and tooltips. Caps total number is shown at the Ratings tab.

NEW: besides the quest actions, this time you can get Bottle Caps collecting profits from the following city sights:

- Hawaiian restaurant (1-3 Caps every 4 hours),

- Tom and Bob’s House (1-2 Caps every 4 hours),

- Central Subway station (1-2 Caps every 24 hours).

- Barcelona church (5-8 Caps every 24 hours),

- Chrysler Building (4-7 Caps every 24 hours),

- Canadian Parliament (3-5 Caps every 24 hours).

You need to collect 15 Bottle Caps to take part in Rating competition.

Once the Summery drinks quest ends, players who take the first 25 places receive the extra rewards:

• 1st place: Gold lemonade jug + 100 superbucks + 100 pearls;

• 2nd place: Silver lemonade jug + 70 superbucks + 70 pearls;

• 3rd place: Bronze lemonade jug + 50 superbucks + 50 pearls;

• 4-6th places: 30 superbucks + 30 pearls;

• 7-10th places: 20 superbucks + 30 pearls;

• 11-15th places: 10 superbucks + 25 pearls;

• 16-20th places: 25 pearls;

• 21-25th places: 20 pearls.

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
  • Some fruit require 1 watering, some require 2 waterings.

What happens if you don't water your fruits in time?

• Sonia DiazSonia Diaz Forum Dweller Sonia DiazComments: 33 ✭✭
    Could you please post the requirements for this mission on the SuperCity website?  Many players do not know that you have posted this in the Forum.  ;)
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
    daffodil ? pearl?
     dear playkot tam ..very shame this and not fair.. ı collect caps dont add ratings ..please fix problem  😡😡😡😡

• Surely you don't expect us to play EVERY two hours?

• please, could you tell me what building is Chrysler Building? thanks

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1323 Super Moderator
    daffodil ? pearl?
    It has been fixed and now says pearls 

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1323 Super Moderator
     dear playkot tam ..very shame this and not fair.. ı collect caps dont add ratings ..please fix problem  😡😡😡😡
    You will need to contact support as we have no access to players accounts 

Latia said:
    Could you please post the requirements for this mission on the SuperCity website?  Many players do not know that you have posted this in the Forum.  ;)
    We only post them on the forum same as all quests :) 

i say . i sent ticket stil ldont fix problem. dont replay... please fix problem. i collect 637 .. in rating dont add they 

this rating not fair.... i collect caps dont count in rating, dont add....
    this rating not fair.... i collect caps dont count in rating, dont add....
    Atilla please  know that if you have game issues then you need to contact support so they can look :) 

I had 46 NEWS from my neighbours 
    It's been more than 10 hours since I posted a request for HELP to Playkot. No response so far, but it's been several hours since the notifications no longer appear, not only the window doesn't pop up (for responding to my neighbors), but now it seems that they have been deleted ... ...
    I tell my neighbors that I haven't received their requests or their help.
    Latia said:
    Jenn, the notifications for a new Mission always have been posted on the website of SuperCity, with a link to the FORUM for the requests. 
    edited July 2018
    Latia said:
    Latia said:
    Jenn, the notifications for a new Mission always have been posted on the website of SuperCity, with a link to the FORUM for the requests. 
    That is correct and the link was posted on the page and if you click the link then it brings you to the forum as you see the post was made at 8 pm and you posted in here at 10:12 pm so the post was already made on the fan page before you asked about it in here the forum ;) However the steps were posted to the forum at 10am. however it wasn't posted to the page until later because there were loading issues with everyone so the team decided to wait to post it on the page until those were fixed. Just always come to the forum when you see a quest has started :) 

Latia said:
    I had 46 NEWS from my neighbours 
    It's been more than 10 hours since I posted a request for HELP to Playkot. No response so far, but it's been several hours since the notifications no longer appear, not only the window doesn't pop up (for responding to my neighbors), but now it seems that they have been deleted ... ...
    I tell my neighbors that I haven't received their requests or their help.
    The team is getting another server to help so this type of issues don't happen so much :) 

• BlackRoseHeartBlackRoseHeart Freshly on the board BlackRoseHeartComments: 34 ✭✭
    i say . i sent ticket stil ldont fix problem. dont replay... please fix problem. i collect 637 .. in rating dont add they 

Looks like the way they fixed it was to remove them from the inventory, so now you can't see if there's a discrepancy. :/ 

Looks like the way they fixed it was to remove them from the inventory, so now you can't see if there's a discrepancy. :/ 
    that is correct, the team took them out of the inventory as it was causing issues. so now they are all added directly to the rating. not in the inventory. 

• hola Jenn!el juego no está cargando bien , y en la pantalla del valle, al deslizar el mouse, perdí todos mis bucks, y yo no acepté comprar nada. .No me apareció el cartel . de pronto desaparecieron los billetes y solo quedó uno.  Me costó muchos días reunirlos para usarlos en ésta misión. No hay forma de recuperarlos? mi ID de usuario: 10213851943400034. espero tu respuesta. gracias!
    hola Jenn!el juego no está cargando bien , y en la pantalla del valle, al deslizar el mouse, perdí todos mis bucks, y yo no acepté comprar nada. .No me apareció el cartel . de pronto desaparecieron los billetes y solo quedó uno.  Me costó muchos días reunirlos para usarlos en ésta misión. No hay forma de recuperarlos? mi ID de usuario: 10213851943400034. espero tu respuesta. gracias!
    @Silvia Favale Hola siento oír que usted está teniendo problemas con el juego. Por favor, póngase en contacto con nuestro Departamento de soporte y ellos pueden ver su juego para usted :) aquí está el enlace para apoyar, una vez que llegue a la página vaya a la parte inferior de la página y verá las palabras en contacto con nosotros, haga clic en eso y llene el formulario y se le devolverá tan pronto como sea posible :) https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity/?p=web&l=es

• Jeane CurtisJeane Curtis Jeane CurtisComments: 20 ✭✭
    Please let the designers know that this has been a real challenge and really fun!!!!! Thanks a lot!
    Please let the designers know that this has been a real challenge and really fun!!!!! Thanks a lot!
    @Jeane Curtis glad to hear that you are enjoying this quest :) 

• Sorry but the waiting times are redicules. This is to heavy.
  • something wrong with the rating system. I went from first to less than 100th place. 1st place in my group as I write this has 1031 cap I have 1022 and 3rd place has 921. I should be in second place??
    something wrong with the rating system. I went from first to less than 100th place. 1st place in my group as I write this has 1031 cap I have 1022 and 3rd place has 921. I should be in second place??
    @Roger J Boudreau Jr not to worry everything is fine on our side, this is just a "visual" bug and is being worked on. However, once the quest is over you will get the prizes that you are entitled to at your cap total :) 

So much problem with the game now. Not only the News window doesn't pop up but I have these two characters on my screen each time I enter the game. 
  • catydido1catydido1 catydido1Comments: 1
    I think it's pretty crappy that you are requiring us to purchase business' with super bucks to complete these quests.  I'm to a point that I can't proceed because every time I decline an order, the next one that pops up an hour later is requesting the same things that I can't get, to complete the order.  Also, the reward for the 3rd level is the fruit farm, but you apparently expect us to already have one with the items that are being required on the orders.
    catydido1 said:
    I think it's pretty crappy that you are requiring us to purchase business' with super bucks to complete these quests.  I'm to a point that I can't proceed because every time I decline an order, the next one that pops up an hour later is requesting the same things that I can't get, to complete the order.  Also, the reward for the 3rd level is the fruit farm, but you apparently expect us to already have one with the items that are being required on the orders.
    We suggest that you do all the quests in the to do list first, they are the beginner's quests, so while you do those you can save up your superbucks, coins, seasonal currency etc that you will need to buy the builidngs for the quests on the right side which are going to be very hard for you if you dont have the to do list done first.

So much problem with the game now. Not only the News window doesn't pop up but I have these two characters on my screen each time I enter the game. 
    when you have issues you need to contact support at the top of your game in the help center so they can look at your game for you :) 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!