💬Lets talk Land!

64 Comments·Updated 10 October 2018 09:57 PM
CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in Super Chats

Welcome to Supercity's Discussion about Land! 🤗 In this space, we can talk about our 🤔 concerns around land and land expansions. Our intention is to centralize our communications for better analysis👌🏻 of player issues.

Currently, the developers are not working on adding more land and have asked players to redecorate their cities. They say the💡 idea behind Supercity is to be dynamic and changing. Many of the decorations are seasonal.☀️❄️💦 Many of the buildings 🏡 are designed to go into 📦 storage and they retain their profits 💰and can be pulled out when needed for use in a quest.👍🏻 Is this a viable solution?  What do you think? How can we best organize our cities? How do you manage your space? 

Please keep your comment 😘 respectful and 😇 mindful of other players. Please also post what level you are on when you post a comment. Thank you so much!

UPD 
You've made it, Mayors! 17 new expansions - WOW! 17 expansions (!) were recently unlocked in the City Center: between the water Park and the AirShip, next to the Railway Station, at the Surf Station area and at the bottom right corner of the city. Use them wisely 😜

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

Comments

• Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 269 ✭✭✭
    I also love seasonal cities and surroundings. indeed you can put a lot of money in the storage without using the coin so that you always have something to do with it. now it is so that the Enchance Valley is used as storage to put everything down. I buy things because I like them and I also want to see them.
    even though the free parts in the city come here and there. such as at the airport and seaplane.
  • Fabulous 
    level (32)
    I also love seasonal cities and surroundings. indeed you can put a lot of money in the storage without using the coin so that you always have something to do with it. now it is so that the Enchance Valley is used as storage to put everything down. I buy things because I like them and I also want to see them.
    even though the free parts in the city come here and there. such as at the airport and seaplane.
    I am level 111.😘
  • dadodado dadoComments: 3
    Buongiorno, mi unisco a voi, miei compagni di gioco hanno bisogno di più campo per il gioco non si può giocare così con poco spazio grazie
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    dado said:
    Buongiorno, mi unisco a voi, miei compagni di gioco hanno bisogno di più campo per il gioco non si può giocare così con poco spazio grazie
    Grazie per il tuo feedback!

Why not open those lands??
    Eventually land will be opened but the team is working on other aspects of the game currently. 

I really would like to know when the third section of this game is going to open, I’ve been anticipating this for over a year. It says coming soon and never comes. You can only rearrange and play bingo so much before it gets really boring. The new guests are ok but you only have so many places you can put them. I say come on Playkot get your act together. ☹️
    The game is relatively new and these things take time. If you look at the Supercity PC game, as an example, it was a couple years before their Sands was open. 

mattoo said:
    Airport is not connected by road ? Why ? Nighter is the land available for use why?
    These things take time. Eventually land will be opened, but currently the devs are not working on it. There are other aspects of the game that are more pressing. ❤️😊

Not liking the developers' "solution" at all.  It makes the game way more difficult and time consuming.  More land!! 
    It’s true that redecorating is a big project. But, once you have completed it there is great satisfaction. Do smaller sections at a time, if that helps. Half of my city is well organized and the other half is a work in progress and quite messy. 😉
  • When I complete my quests and when the prizes I want to show all of them off there’s not enough room I don’t think you sh have to pick and choose. If they are not working on land expansions why do you keep “The Sands coming soon” 
  • PattysackPattysack PattysackComments: 3
    Hi, I really enjoy this game. I was wondering, though, if more land will be available soon? I’ve rearranged/shifted/stored etc. as much as I can to make room for new required elements. Thanks...not a complaint, just a question.😊
    Pattysack said:
    Hi, I really enjoy this game. I was wondering, though, if more land will be available soon? I’ve rearranged/shifted/stored etc. as much as I can to make room for new required elements. Thanks...not a complaint, just a question.😊
    Currently, the developers are not working on adding more land to the city. It will be done in the future, however right now there are more pressing matters. Do you know that you could also put all of your residents into storage and they retain their profit?
  • jbdeanjbdean jbdeanComments: 6

Welcome to Supercitys Discussion about Land! 🤗 In this space we can talk about our 🤔 concerns around land and land expansions. Our intention is to centralize our communications for better analysis👌🏻 of player issues.

Currently the developers are not working on adding more land and have asked players to redecorate their cities. They say the💡 idea behind Supercity is to be dynamic and changing. Many of the decorations are seasonal.☀️❄️💦 Many of the buildings 🏡 are designed to go into 📦 storage and they retain their profits 💰and can be pulled out when needed for use in a quest.👍🏻 Is this a viable solution?  What do you think? How can we best organize our cities? How do you manage your space? 

Please keep your comment 😘 respectful and 😇 mindful of other players. Please also post what level you are on when you post a comment. Thank you so much!

I’m on level 42 and I already have most of my land used up and I’ve expanded as far as I can. I don’t want to store items because that’s not how a city is. You don’t put a store away for another one and bring it out when people want to buy something. That ruins the fun and dynamic of “building” a city. We need the visible land made available to us. I’m ok, for now, with you not creating land beyond what we can see now but what’s visible needs to be buildable. If not, I’m going to have to quit playing because it’s no fun to meet quests if I have no place to put the item(s) I win.  I’ve been playing time management games for YEARS and have never had an issue with finding enough space for items (except for Paradise Bay - which I love - and I’ve stopped playing that because I have no room to add any new buildings that I need to complete quests but all their visible flat land is buildable). If there’s visible land, it needs to be released for building.
    jbdean said:
    I’m on level 42 and I already have most of my land used up and I’ve expanded as far as I can. I don’t want to store items because that’s not how a city is. You don’t put a store away for another one and bring it out when people want to buy something. That ruins the fun and dynamic of “building” a city. We need the visible land made available to us. I’m ok, for now, with you not creating land beyond what we can see now but what’s visible needs to be buildable. If not, I’m going to have to quit playing because it’s no fun to meet quests if I have no place to put the item(s) I win.  I’ve been playing time management games for YEARS and have never had an issue with finding enough space for items (except for Paradise Bay - which I love - and I’ve stopped playing that because I have no room to add any new buildings that I need to complete quests but all their visible flat land is buildable). If there’s visible land, it needs to be released for building.
    You are still at a very early stage. You still have the entire Enchanted Valley to open. This happens at level 55. This game is a decorating and designing game so we will always have way more deco than can be placed on the board. I am at level 92 and I have plenty of room. 😉
  • Tia TuTia Tu Tia TuComments: 3
    To be honest i really want the game developer to expand some more lands coz we can’t always arrange the designs again and again and ofc we need the buildings for the cash so, I would really appreciate it.
  • is there a timeline as to when the newest area “sands” will be opened up for us to start expanding into.  
    There is no timeline line, unfortunately. We have a current discussion about Land where you can learn more. Here is the link. 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/133749/lets-talk-land
    jbdean You are still at a very early stage. You still have the entire Enchanted Valley to open. This happens at level 55. This game is a decorating and designing game so we will always have way more deco than can be placed on the board. I am at level 92 and I have plenty of room. 😉
    I see what you’re saying but until then I’m stuck either winning pieces in quests and just storing them or stopping quests because they’ll repeat eventually. It’s just too much work to have to end up storing the item.  I just won a theatre and have to store it. My land is very well organized (I’m not one who shoved all the buildings together just so they’ll fit as that’s ugly and not how a city looks) so I’ve thought out each land section quite a bit before building it. I’ve been playing these types of games for YEARS and know how to plan out the city but this one simply doesn’t have enough available land when there is clearly areas that should be available (like from the airport to the town). I may just quit until more land is available which is sad because I play every day, several times a day. I visit my 234 neighbors every day (unless work gets in the way). Too bad they can’t even open up the airport land. They have time for multiple quests and bingo ... surely there’s time to expand the land. 😔
    jbdean said:
    jbdean You are still at a very early stage. You still have the entire Enchanted Valley to open. This happens at level 55. This game is a decorating and designing game so we will always have way more deco than can be placed on the board. I am at level 92 and I have plenty of room. 😉
    I see what you’re saying but until then I’m stuck either winning pieces in quests and just storing them or stopping quests because they’ll repeat eventually. It’s just too much work to have to end up storing the item.  I just won a theatre and have to store it. My land is very well organized (I’m not one who shoved all the buildings together just so they’ll fit as that’s ugly and not how a city looks) so I’ve thought out each land section quite a bit before building it. I’ve been playing these types of games for YEARS and know how to plan out the city but this one simply doesn’t have enough available land when there is clearly areas that should be available (like from the airport to the town). I may just quit until more land is available which is sad because I play every day, several times a day. I visit my 234 neighbors every day (unless work gets in the way). Too bad they can’t even open up the airport land. They have time for multiple quests and bingo ... surely there’s time to expand the land. 😔
    Hey there. Are you ready for more land?  The prices have changed.  The last price I heard for a parcel of land was well over 600,000.  I can only imagine what land will cost in the future. I have over 100 million coins and I’m hoping that enough but I am still thinking I need more so I keep working at it. 
  • please can you tell me when there is another land expansion coming? I have extended the city centre and the Enchanted Valley to the max. There is a lot of space left where you can’t extend and the game is getting boring now because I can’t place new items 
    please can you tell me when there is another land expansion coming? I have extended the city centre and the Enchanted Valley to the max. There is a lot of space left where you can’t extend and the game is getting boring now because I can’t place new items 
    Currently, the team is not working on land. For now, we have to make do with what we have. I have put many of my residence into storage to make room for other things. As well I keep seasonal things like Christmas in storage. My beach area will soon get put away.....for example. 
  • I suppose that airport area should be logically available. The game starts to get boring, I’m on level 125 and it doesn’t differ from 90. What’s the sense?
    I suppose that airport area should be logically available. The game starts to get boring, I’m on level 125 and it doesn’t differ from 90. What’s the sense?
    😢 
  • Hola, quería saber cuando va a estar disponible ARENAS, ya que no me quedan terrenos por abrir y no me queda sitio para poner edificios y tiendas nuevas, gracias 
  • Здравствуйте. Хотелось бы знать почему цена земли разная у игроков? Я на 42 уровне плачу за участок 160тысяч, мой знакомый на таком же уровне 40 тысяч.  За земли аэропорта просят уже 500тысяч.  Где правда?

VaneDover said:
    Hola, quería saber cuando va a estar disponible ARENAS, ya que no me quedan terrenos por abrir y no me queda sitio para poner edificios y tiendas nuevas, gracias 
    Hola. El equipo no está trabajando actualmente en tierra y estamos asesorando a Amazing para redecorar. También puede poner toda su residencia en el almacenamiento y no pierden su beneficio.
  • When will the Sands area open up?
    When will the Sands area open up?
    There is no release date for Sands. The developers are not currently working on this section of the game.
  • Well in my opinion I think it would be better to finish opening up all the lands before making improvements on all of them.  It would open up more areas for people to build on and not have to store anything and to keep playing more frequently.
  • There's so much buildings and no land. 😔
  • I wanted to add two things.  First, I’ve stopped purchasing any buildings offered as there’s no place left for me to put them so if this is a money maker for the company that is behind this game they’re losing my money. Second with the extra land I’d reorganize my town and create more themed sections. I wondered what others would do with more land?
    Mayors, we have some good news!  😍 Your dreams may come true sooner than we thought!  😉 Stay tuned!
  • Mayors, we have some good news!  😍 Your dreams may come true sooner than we thought!  😉 Stay tuned!
    What?! I literally will scream! I am NOT rearranging my perfect layout and NEED MORE LAND!!! 😁
  • Buenos dias..cuando van a poner nuevas tierras para poder comprar?
    Buenos dias..cuando van a poner nuevas tierras para poder comprar?
    ¡Esperamos ver algo muy pronto!
  • 황다이황다이 황다이Comments: 4
    edited October 2018
    I started the game yesterday. So many things I do not know yet. I wish there were a lot of neighbors and a way to add neighbors. Please help me.

Add mehttps://www.facebook.com/dayi.hwang
  • im not happy we can add more land. so we agree we need more land. i playing this game everyday & before go bed as well. but i can't add more thing in this game get your act add more land before you losing my money as well  
    im not happy we can add more land. so we agree we need more land. i playing this game everyday & before go bed as well. but i can't add more thing in this game get your act add more land before you losing my money as well  
     We are hoping to see some land in the game very soon.   Stay tuned!
  • MERCI POUR LES NOUVELLES EXTENSIONS... YOUPÎIIIIIIIIIIIII  🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
  • im not paying 17.99 for a building and when i get a quest to get said building i need an item from that building.. you guys are getting ridiculous now.. i like this game because it helps me with my memory loss i often see buildings i have to buy instead of getting quest to get them thats actually the fun part smh
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    Se habilitaron muchos terrenos que he comprado pero no puedo quitar los montes de piedras y pinos y sobre todo los arboles sobre la carretera....por lo tanto muchos espacios que no sirven ya que eso no permite apoyar nada arriba
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    ya se puede apoyar por sobre las rocas y plantas pero no pude eliminar mi comentario aqui arriba
    ya se puede apoyar por sobre las rocas y plantas pero no pude eliminar mi comentario aqui arriba
    Agradecer. El lanzamiento de la tierra fue un poco prematuro y el equipo sigue trabajando en los toques finales.
    hoera we hebben er veel land bij.

hoera we hebben er veel land bij.

Genieten!
  • I’m so happy we got new land! But unfortunately I can’t build on hardly any of it. Any time I place something, the debree magically pushes right through it! And I don’t have an option to clear it. It’s so unsightly! Is this a known issue? Thanks!
    I’m so happy we got new land! But unfortunately I can’t build on hardly any of it. Any time I place something, the debree magically pushes right through it! And I don’t have an option to clear it. It’s so unsightly! Is this a known issue? Thanks!
    Yes. The land was released prematurely and the team will be working out the fine details hopefully very quickly. 
  • I enjoy the game a lot but I do agree with some of the players here that more land need to be opened up. Would like to see the city and the valley connected with space to open up instead of how it's connected today. To keep the players the game have to evolve someday anyway so why not start now. 
    I enjoy the game a lot but I do agree with some of the players here that more land need to be opened up. Would like to see the city and the valley connected with space to open up instead of how it's connected today. To keep the players the game have to evolve someday anyway so why not start now. 
    Hi there can I ask what level you are? We just had more land released yesterday.
  • Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 42 Community Manager
    You've made it, Mayors! 17 new expansions - WOW! 17 expansions (!) were recently unlocked in the City Center: between the water Park and the AirShip, next to the Railway Station, at the Surf Station area and at the bottom right corner of the city. Use them wisely 😜
  • Wanting to know why my(lv 17) land expansions are costing 2x or 3x what my friends (lv 25) are?
    nails15 said:
    Wanting to know why my(lv 17) land expansions are costing 2x or 3x what my friends (lv 25) are?
    The Team did some experimenting with land expansions and pricing a while ago and we had several different test groups. There is one official price for land for all new players, however players in certain experimental groups will retain their current/different land cost. 
  • vsnorthvsnorth vsnorthComments: 1
    When will you open up Sands????
    vsnorth said:
    When will you open up Sands????
    We are exactly sure. We have been told more land will be released by the end of the year, but we weren’t given any details. Sometimes they like to surprise us. 
  • Olá, estou precisando fazer amigos, mas não sei como fazer. Me ajudem? 
    Olá, estou precisando fazer amigos, mas não sei como fazer. Me ajudem? 
    Estás a fazer bem! Vejo que postou o seu link. Mudei-o para o nosso quadro de add me. Assim como quando você se torna amigo do Facebook com outros jogadores você automaticamente se torna vizinho em supercidade. Você também pode adicionar para novos vizinhos a partir de sua janela de pesquisa vizinho todos os dias. Divirtam-se!
  • I'm becoming fed up by not getting new land. Spending lots on this game and feel like they are dragging us by the ears.  Been waiting for soooooo loooooong ! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
    I'm becoming fed up by not getting new land. Spending lots on this game and feel like they are dragging us by the ears.  Been waiting for soooooo loooooong ! 😭😭😭😭😭😭
    New land is scheduled to be released near the end of February. Hang in there!
  • WillWill WillComments: 94 Super Moderator
    Hello there MAYORS! 😎 I’m so excited to add more land expansions to our Supercities! Are you ready?  Get out your bulldozers! 😉