Geyser Park 2 - Renovated Geyser Park

38 Comments·Started 09 August 2018 09:13 AM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 233 Community Manager

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 233 Community Manager
    edited August 2018

No timers!

Reward: Renovated Geyser Park (1500 coins, 1 xp, 5-7 energy every 24 hours)

Renovated Geyser Park I

Collect 10 Lattes (Upgraded Coffee House)

Collect 24 Baguettes (Upgraded Bakery)

Collect 14 Hot dogs (Upgraded Convenience store)

Renovated Geyser Park II

Collect 13 Swimming costumes (Summer mansion)

Collect 8 Combs (Fashion Boutique, Upgraded Fashion Boutique)

Collect 21 Orchids (Upgraded Flower Kiosk)

Renovated Geyser Park III

Grow 14 crops of Apples (Fruit Farm, when producing Apples)

Collect 12 Soy sauces (Upgraded Wok Cafe)

Ask friends for 14 Bilberries

Renovated Geyser Park IV

Collect 15 Wheels (Auto repair shop)

Collect 8 Energy drinks (Upgraded Petrol Station)

Collect 20 Lightbulbs (Electronics Plant when producing Mouse)

Renovated Geyser Park V

Collect 12 Thermoses (Shopping Center)

Collect 10 Wooden beams (Cargo Port)

Collect 25 Nails (you can get them from friends’ cities from buildings with a clock or coin on them)

Renovated Geyser Park VI

Collect 7 Fangs (Dental Surgery, Dairy Farm when producing cream)

Collect 24 Bavarian sausages (Upgraded German House)

Collect 17 Springs. Do not drop every time (Textile factory when producing wool)

Renovated Geyser Park VII

Collect 14 Bulrushes (Sushi bar)

Collect 25 Packets of Fish food (Villa with a pool, villa)

Ask friends for 12 Royal carps

Renovated Geyser Park VIII

Collect 14 Cushions (Wooden house)

Collect 25 Guitars (Apartment House, Hotel)

Collect 20 Portable speakers (Upgraded Hostel)

Renovated Geyser Park IX

Collect 15 Fashion magazines (Cosmetiques Boutique)

Collect 30 Crane hooks (Construction Factory when producing Bathtub)

Collect 21 Screwdrivers (Upgraded Subway station)

Renovated Geyser Park X

Collect 9 UV lamps (Bowling Alley)

Collect 35 Sneakers (Upgraded Shoe shop)

Ask friends for 14 Compasses

Renovated Geyser Park XI

Collect 14 Drops of amber (Jewelry shop)

Collect 12 Souvenir cups (Upgraded Stationery shop)

Collect 20 Excursion tickets (you can get them from friends’ cities from buildings with a clock or coin on them)

Renovated Geyser Park XII

Collect 18 Honey pots (Candy Factory when producing Cherry cupcake)

Grow 35 crops of Potatoes (Farm)

Collect 50 Tins of beans (Upgraded Summer house)

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 175 ✭✭✭
  • Tuula HyttiTuula Hytti Freshly on the board Tuula HyttiComments: 3
    Thank you Diana  :D It's gonna be quite hard, but thank's for help. 
  • thank you Diana, it is going to be a bit of work but i just wonder why can't we get rewards from the upgraded businesses all the time - that would help us fulfill the tasks and would keep us more in the game :)
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 175 ✭✭✭
    X10 UPGARED BAKERY WE HAVE MAXIMUM .... STEP 1,  X24 ASKİNG ... ahahahahhaa we need help friends with 
  • Wow - looks hard. Good job it not timed! Will work away on it in between quests.  :)
  • sou fã desse jogo e tenho um blog aqui no Brasil onde muitos fãs se reúnem. Pode me dizer se os itens pedidos para a atualização de casas e comércios em escritório de arquitetura é o mesmo para todos os jogadores, ou  se é pedido um determinado item a um jogador acima do nível 100 para atualizar seu 5 PUB e outros itens a jogadores inferiores?
     www.supercityrelax.blogspot.com.br

• this is cool, will be quite a challenge, tyvm.
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1327 Super Moderator
    Thx for this next step - hate that I clicked on the items in the first step without adding the quest to my To Do List, now have to wait for them all to reset.....oops.
    Oh no!!! Yes, you must add the quest to the to-do list as it instructs you to do 

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1327 Super Moderator
    X10 UPGARED BAKERY WE HAVE MAXIMUM .... STEP 1,  X24 ASKİNG ... ahahahahhaa we need help friends with 
    @Atilla Arslan sure this quest is like all others, you will need help from your neighbors ;) 

thank you Diana, it is going to be a bit of work but i just wonder why can't we get rewards from the upgraded businesses all the time - that would help us fulfill the tasks and would keep us more in the game :)
    @Silvia Inocan they are just like regular buildings, if you don't have a quest asking for something from a building then it won't drop anything as you don't need anything at that time. When you have a quest that asks you for something from an upgraded building then it will drop what is needed. 

sou fã desse jogo e tenho um blog aqui no Brasil onde muitos fãs se reúnem. Pode me dizer se os itens pedidos para a atualização de casas e comércios em escritório de arquitetura é o mesmo para todos os jogadores, ou  se é pedido um determinado item a um jogador acima do nível 100 para atualizar seu 5 PUB e outros itens a jogadores inferiores?
     www.supercityrelax.blogspot.com.br

They are the same for everyone, that is correct. 

• Sonia DiazSonia Diaz Forum Dweller Sonia DiazComments: 33 ✭✭
    Requests don't say what level you can get this 2nd part. (the Russian version says level 73) 
    Requests don't say what level you can get this 2nd part. (the Russian version says level 73) 
    The first part you have to be level 60 + so I am sure you just must have to be level 60 and have the first part done. The development team is gone for the day but tomorrow I will ask to make sure. 

• Elona Peters SiemsenElona Peters Siemsen Freshly on the board Elona Peters SiemsenComments: 21 ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Thank you! I didn't know there would be more to the park, already beautiful. Now it will be amazing! We appreciate the free goods today, too! Today I feel SC loves us. During some quests, I wonder! ;);) I'm kidding, pretty much... ;):D BTW, I love that we can collect Fangs from both Dental Surgery and Dairy Farm. Nice! Oh, a question, dear Jenn :) : Do you know if the Devs try to keep in mind current quests when they offer a new one, so that we're not "robbing" items from a timed quest to do an untimed one? I understand we're all on various levels of current quests; just kinda hoping we're not completely on our own to figure it all out! ;):D
    edited August 2018
    Thank you! I didn't know there would be more to the park, already beautiful. Now it will be amazing! We appreciate the free goods today, too! Today I feel SC loves us. During some quests, I wonder! ;);) I'm kidding, pretty much... ;):D BTW, I love that we can collect Fangs from both Dental Surgery and Dairy Farm. Nice! Oh, a question, dear Jenn :) : Do you know if the Devs try to keep in mind current quests when they offer a new one, so that we're not "robbing" items from a timed quest to do an untimed one? I understand we're all on various levels of current quests; just kinda hoping we're not completely on our own to figure it all out! ;):D
    @Elona Peters Siemsen As our first part showed on the forum, there are going to be a total of 3 stages to the geyser ;) Yes, they do keep all quests in mind but from time to time you may have more than one quest that asks for the same items. You will just have to choose which quest you would want to use the item for. My suggestion is always to do the timed quest first then you can do the other quest later since it has no timers that way you don't use something on the non-timed quest that you need for the timed quest :) 

• And this is where strategy comes into play!!!!! I was getting a little bored!!!!! Thanks for putting some challenge into the game!!!! LOL
  • Elona Peters SiemsenElona Peters Siemsen Freshly on the board Elona Peters SiemsenComments: 21 ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    And this is where strategy comes into play!!!!! I was getting a little bored!!!!! Thanks for putting some challenge into the game!!!! LOL
    @Jeane Curtis So underachievers like I can thank high achievers like you for all SC's tough challenges! :D:D JK, Jeane! I have neighbors like you who zoom through each challenge, and y'all are inspiring! I don't even try to keep up. So glad I have a good therapist! ;):D:D

• NellyNelly Freshly on the board NellyComments: 2
    SC will we be able to expand once this Geyser is completely finished in the snow?  And can we expect similar quests for the other areas also to be able to expand (hopefully) in those as well?
    @BLITZENRENO it is too early to tell about the geyser and perhaps someday there may be other quests made such as this ;) 

• 2. aşama bitti.Gayzer 3.aşama ne zaman başlıyacak.Arazi genişlemesi ne zaman açılacak.

2. aşama bitti.Gayzer 3.aşama ne zaman başlıyacak.Arazi genişlemesi ne zaman açılacak.

Stage 2 just started so it will be a little while before stage 3 is ready, Stay tuned to the fan page. 

• ...I have been playing for the 'Wild Geyser Park", it is on the left side, right? read somewhere, that it's not timed...so will it go, now...from stage 13 and up....I'm collecting butterflies, and I don't see that in the description above...should I just stop while I'm ahead...you do know. it takes days to play this game right? I'm on level 9 of something involving a Geyser....if it's no timer, why is it coming in stages? Is there another stage to come? Once all stages are completed, what will the Geyser bring to the game, besides being pretty and colorful?
    edited August 2018
    ...I have been playing for the 'Wild Geyser Park", it is on the left side, right? read somewhere, that it's not timed...so will it go, now...from stage 13 and up....I'm collecting butterflies, and I don't see that in the description above...should I just stop while I'm ahead...you do know. it takes days to play this game right? I'm on level 9 of something involving a Geyser....if it's no timer, why is it coming in stages? Is there another stage to come? Once all stages are completed, what will the Geyser bring to the game, besides being pretty and colorful?
    @Sandra Wright there will be 3 stages total for the Geyser ;)https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/131996/geyser-park-stage-1-wild-geyser-park-high-level-constant-quest#latest here is the quest steps for the geyser stage 1 as you will see the butterflies are on the first stage... This post is already for stage 2 of the geyser so it is different steps :)

Stage one was released June 26th, 2018 and Stage 2 was released August 9th, 2018 and stage 3 is yet to come... and to see what it will bring to the game once it is completed, you will have to wait until after stage 3 is released ;)   Remember when we had the Hanging Gardens and it was 3 stages as well? Same thing with the geyser it will be 3 stages total ;) 

• Va a haber una tercera etapa del geiser, entonces es cuando se podrán hacer ampliaciones de terrenos?? Va a haber mas misiones en las otras ciudades, para poder comprar mas ampliaciones? Cuando inicia etapa 3, ya quiero comenzar!!
  • Hub MartinetHub Martinet Hub MartinetComments: 14
    edited August 2018
    bonjour  ,  votre Geyser parck  est très réussi  , sauf  , que pour  moi ,  il y as une anomalie , le parking avec des véhicules  en stationnement , par quelle route  y sont ils parvenus ... déposés par les airs  ????  :):)

Va a haber una tercera etapa del geiser, entonces es cuando se podrán hacer ampliaciones de terrenos?? Va a haber mas misiones en las otras ciudades, para poder comprar mas ampliaciones? Cuando inicia etapa 3, ya quiero comenzar!!
    La etapa 3 de géiseres ya ha comenzado, por favor lea la descripción de la misión para conocer las expansiones :)

7 & 8 both want subway upgrades that is a lot of subways, is this correct?

@Helen Thomson this is the post for part 2 and neither step 7 or 8  wants subways :) 

• hello, your Parkk Geyser is very successful, except that for me, there is an anomaly, the parking with parked vehicles, by what road are they arrived ... dropped by the air ????

hello, your Parkk Geyser is very successful, except that for me, there is an anomaly, the parking with parked vehicles, by what road are they arrived ... dropped by the air ????

@Hub, once you finish the geyser, as the quest description says then you can buy the land around it :) Then you can put down some roads or whatever it is you want :) 

• Arch Garcia Del ValleArch Garcia Del Valle Freshly on the board Arch Garcia Del ValleComments: 1
     <3  Thanks, Diana!  <3
  • Ok, scout camp is out because of the cold....how about putting the Mount Rushmore there????? In the winter, it is covered with snow!!!!!!! Just saying!!!!!!!
    Ok, scout camp is out because of the cold....how about putting the Mount Rushmore there????? In the winter, it is covered with snow!!!!!!! Just saying!!!!!!!
    @Jeane Curtis sure if that is where you want it :) It can be placed in any location as the description says :) https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/132201/chests-with-mount-rushmore-7-2-18

• Sarah JonesSarah Jones Sarah JonesComments: 3
    edited September 2018
    Stage 2, Part VI needs 17 springs that drop from collecting wool from the Textile factory. So far, after 20 wools, I have only 1 spring. I know they don't drop every time, but is the drop rate supposed to be that low?
    Stage 2, Part VI needs 17 springs that drop from collecting wool from the Textile factory. So far, after 20 wools, I have only 1 spring. I know they don't drop every time, but is the drop rate supposed to be that low?

Unfortunately, this is normal in the case of random drop items. The key to getting these items faster is the speedups that you can receive from your friends. The more your friends speed up your buildings, the more you can collect and thus higher chances to get the items. Are your friends helping you with speedups? Do you have enough friends in Supercity?

I wish you a fantastic day!

• hello, your Parkk Geyser is very successful, except that for me, there is an anomaly, the parking with parked vehicles, by what road are they arrived ... dropped by the air ????

Yes, they parachute in with their cars, and they're air-lifted out when they're ready to leave.  It's kind of the same principle in the city center with the underpasses that go under the railroads, though it's a different flavor.  People drive their cars pleasantly down the street, and then they drive down a flight of stairs and up a flight of stairs to go under the train tracks.  That's why SuperCity got Auto Repair shops because all the cars in town need frequent front-end alignments.

Also, nobody from out of town ever visits my city by car.  There are no exits to get off the highway.  They just have to come in by train.