👦 Boy Scouts Camp (August 22, 2018)

30 Comments·Updated 25 September 2018 09:26 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 43 Community Manager
edited September 2018 in Super Quests

👋👋👋 Mayors, let’s give a warm welcome to the Scouts! 🙌 Add the spirit of adventure 👻 to your SuperCity with these fun-filled prizes and rewards 🔥👍 Collect all the badges to progress through the ranks! Make sure to Be Prepared and do your Good Deed for the day! 😊

Good to know👇👇👇

👉 You asked us to get back the Ruby Keys - here they are 🙌 Check your game - you will find all the keys of this type you saved up previously 😄
⛔ If you are missing some of your keys, please contact our Support team ASAP!

👉 Your keys 🔑 won't disappear once the event is over ✨✨  

👉 You may get keys 🔑 from the following:
  •   Collecting Extreme Water Slide (1 key every 8 hours) 💦
  •   Collecting Stable (1 key every 12 hours) 🐎
  •   Playing Puppet Theatre Quest (ends on August 27th at 12:00 UTC) 🎭
  •   Playing SuperBINGO (from chests and for every ball) 🎱
  •   Buying items at the Boy Scouts Shop 😎
  •   Buying keys at the Boy Scouts Shop 💸 or during our special sales 👛

👉 The more chests you open the better chance you have of getting the outdoor recreation buildings and decorations 🌳
  • Red Chest (Eagle Scout Chest): 40 Keys with a chance to get 3-14 Red (Eagle Scout) Badges🍁
  • Blue Chest (Boy Scout Chest): 10 keys with a chance to get 5-26 Green (Boy Scout) Badges 🍃

🌿🌿🌿 Good Luck everyone! 🌿🌿🌿

📌 Required level: 8. 

⌛ Note: the event (including the possibility to buy items at the Boy Scouts Shop) stops for everyone on September 6th at 09:00 UTC.

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help 👈

Comments

• Banota MasriyaBanota Masriya Banota MasriyaComments: 98 ✭✭✭
    Can you please check our games . The keys are messing I had around 600 keys from last time . I only have 180 keys today 😭
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 275 ✭✭✭
    Can you please check our games . The keys are messing I had around 600 keys from last time . I only have 180 keys today 😭
    WoW, that not good, I have 1000 and thats oke. I hope they find your keys Banota😘
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    I’m missing about 500 keys too. The team is currently investigating. Would you kindly submit a report to the support team?  Thanks. 
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all
    I love all the stuff but why waiting 1 hour between a new ball?
    and then the red box, 40 keys and you only get 3-14 red flames. while you pay 10 keys for the blue box and get 4-26 green flames.
    and then the red box, 40 keys and you only get 3-14 red flames. while you pay 10 keys for the blue box and get 4-26 green flames.
    The developers wanted to give the players a bit of a break as many are complaining there is too much going on at the same time. So enjoy some breathing room. Maybe get some decorating done. That’s what I’m doing. 
  • I won’t be taking past in this quest. They are never done fairly
    I won’t be taking past in this quest. They are never done fairly
    I’m sorry to hear that. I will pass your disappointment along to the team.  
    The developers wanted to give the players a bit of a break as many are complaining there is too much going on at the same time. So enjoy some breathing room. Maybe get some decorating done. That’s what I’m doing. 
    o But I did not mean that, I just have to play more because I like things so much. I meant precisely that you have to pay a lot of keys at the red box but get very little in return.
    o But I did not mean that, I just have to play more because I like things so much. I meant precisely that you have to pay a lot of keys at the red box but get very little in return.
    Ok. Thanks for your feedback. I think everyone agrees with you on this point. We are sending this information to the developers. ✌️
  • 1hour gap in between is okay but the reward are not good as previously you get both leves from single chest but now use both chest and also you get low leves. It's consume more keys 
  • Dur dur quand ont a pas les batiments comme par exemple la tour du sauveur ou la monfolfiere en plus vos demander une quantiter enorme  :'(
  • Dur dur d avancer dans le jeu quand ont a pas les batiment par exemple la tour du sauveur la mongolfiere en plus vous demander des quantiter enorme quand ont a une seule usine pas marrant  :'(
    1hour gap in between is okay but the reward are not good as previously you get both leves from single chest but now use both chest and also you get low leves. It's consume more keys 
    Thanks for your feedback. We will have to wait to see the stats on how successful the event is. 🤞🏻
    Dur dur d avancer dans le jeu quand ont a pas les batiment par exemple la tour du sauveur la mongolfiere en plus vous demander des quantiter enorme quand ont a une seule usine pas marrant  :'(
    il ne faut du temps pour progresser à travers le jeu à un niveau où vous générez assez de superbucks pour être en mesure d'acheter le bâtiment que vous avez besoin. Veuillez lire nos conseils et astuces pour apprendre comment générer tous vos superbucks. cela rendra votre gameplay plus facile
  • I can't get the stables to get 1 key because I don't have the buildings to complete it (why make a quest with buildings only a few people have??), and the bingo takes too long now. So this quest is a definite pass for me. Unfair to those who don't already have a ton of keys. I played 1 game of bingo and got some keys, I might buy a few decoratios, but I'm not playing another bingo game until this quest is over.
    I can't get the stables to get 1 key because I don't have the buildings to complete it (why make a quest with buildings only a few people have??), and the bingo takes too long now. So this quest is a definite pass for me. Unfair to those who don't already have a ton of keys. I played 1 game of bingo and got some keys, I might buy a few decoratios, but I'm not playing another bingo game until this quest is over.
    Thank you for your feedback. Many of the advanced player are able to find success with this quest. The game does take time to progress to a level where you can earn enough Superbucks to get more of the building you need. Have you read our Hints and tips section?  
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips
  • Hi. I have reported the lack of my keys that I collected previously twice already and still there has been no resolution to this issue. Please can you sort this out before the end of the quest is over.
    thank you.
    Hi. I have reported the lack of my keys that I collected previously twice already and still there has been no resolution to this issue. Please can you sort this out before the end of the quest is over.
    thank you.
    Hi there. Could I please get your ID as well as how many keys are you missing?
  • Hi, this is really about luck, no matter if I play every day and spend money to buy keys, 2 bingo in day give me max about 80 keys, impossible ...im frustrated :(
  • Glad im not the only one not liking the unfairness of the quests. 
    @Gabriela Tomečková
    @sarahriggs
    The developers are still playing around with the math of the game. This one is obviously a lot tougher than our previous events. Thanks for your feedback. 
  • Hola buenas tardes señores les escribo para decirles q estoy en desacuerdo con el tiempo q hay q esperar para volver a jugar el bingo xq d esa manera nunka se va a poder lograr nada xq nosotros como personas normales tenemos q ttrabajar, tenemos mas responsabilidades y no da tiempo apart otra cosa tanto tiempo para recolectar 40 llaves para q nos den 3 o 4 tikes eso no sirve xq nunka vamos a poder lograr las diferentes recompemzas espero q lean nuestroz comentarios y arreglen en algo muchas gracias x el juego xq ami en lo personal mmgusta mucho y tqmbiem espero q puedan arreglar eso d q el juego saca a cada rato 
    Hola buenas tardes señores les escribo para decirles q estoy en desacuerdo con el tiempo q hay q esperar para volver a jugar el bingo xq d esa manera nunka se va a poder lograr nada xq nosotros como personas normales tenemos q ttrabajar, tenemos mas responsabilidades y no da tiempo apart otra cosa tanto tiempo para recolectar 40 llaves para q nos den 3 o 4 tikes eso no sirve xq nunka vamos a poder lograr las diferentes recompemzas espero q lean nuestroz comentarios y arreglen en algo muchas gracias x el juego xq ami en lo personal mmgusta mucho y tqmbiem espero q puedan arreglar eso d q el juego saca a cada rato 
    Saludar. Entiendo tu frustración. Hemos estado transmitiendo las quejas increíbles a los desarrolladores de Por favor Síguenos en facebook e instagram para participar en el concurso para ayudar a la increíble. 
    https://www.instagram.com/supercitymobile/

Hello. I understand your frustration. We have been forwarding the players complaints to the developers.  Please follow us on facebook and instagram to take part in contests to help out the players  

• Thanks Supercity! I LOVE it! 😍
    @Lovas-Kutsera Kornélia
    That looks amazing! Congratulations!🎉🍾🎈🎊 
  • WillWill WillComments: 94 Super Moderator
     A friendly reminder mayors! Our Boy Scout shop will be closing September 6 at 9 UTC. Once the shop closes, you will no longer be able to spend your badges, so get all your shopping done now!  Good luck everyone!
    Ik heb badges gewonnen maar die zijn er nog niet bij. 😭
    Ik heb badges gewonnen maar die zijn er nog niet bij. 😭
    We hadden problemen met het systeem. Ze moeten er nu. Herstart uw spel ❤️
    Bedankt, dit is het geworden, mijn vakantiedorp.

Bedankt, dit is het geworden, mijn 
    These trees I Love. 💜 I missed them. I love to see them in your city!