New Infrastructure: Valley Police Precinct (08/27/18)

16 Comments·Started 27 August 2018 02:18 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 233 Community Manager

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 233 Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Valley Police precinct

Requirements: available in the Shop from level 75 (price: 500,000 coins). Valley station must be built

No timers!

Rewards: Valley Police precinct (2-4 energy, 1,000 coins, 1 xp point every 16 hours, increases population capacity with 4,000, can be placed only in the Enchanted Valley)

The Valley’s Thin Blue Line I

Collect 25 Sneakers (Upgraded Shoe Shop)

Collect 18 Portable speakers (Upgraded Hostel)

Collect 8 Energy drinks (Upgraded Petrol Station)

The Valley’s Thin Blue Line II

Collect 16 Scooters (Pizza House)

Collect 5 Strong ropes (Kindergarten)

Ask friends for 10 Suitcases

The Valley’s Thin Blue Line III

Collect 15 Soy sauce (Upgraded Wok Cafe)

Collect 14 Incense (Sushi Bar)

Collect 23 Hot dogs (Upgraded Convenience store)

The Valley’s Thin Blue Line IV

Collect 14 Slides (Cinema)

Collect 10 Books (School, Valley School)

Collect 27 Orchids (Upgraded Flower Kiosks)

The Valley’s Thin Blue Line V

Collect 12 Aqualungs (Shoe Shop, Upgraded Shoe Shop)

Collect 13 Helmets (Hat boutique)

Collect 24 Digital thermometers (Upgraded German House)

The Valley’s Thin Blue Line VI

Collect 15 Scribe compasses (Country cottage, wooden house)

Collect 10 Metal beams (Cargo Port)

Collect 23 Axes (Upgraded Colonial House)

The Valley’s Thin Blue Line VII

Collect 12 Walkie-talkies (Shopping Center)

Collect 14 Letter openers (Upgraded Stationery Shop)

Ask friends for 13 Flak jackets

The Valley’s Thin Blue Line VIII

Collect 10 Dragon Fruits (Fruit market)

Collect 20 Lattes (Upgraded Coffee House)

Collect 20 Paper bags (Upgraded Bakery)

The Valley’s Thin Blue Line IX

Collect 8 UV Lamps (Bowling Alley)

Collect 20 Travel cards (Upgraded Subway Station)

Collect 27 Shoe protectors (Upgraded Shoe Shop)

The Valley’s Thin Blue Line X

Collect 9 Guitar amplifiers (Tom and Bob’s house, American house)

Collect 36 Grills (Upgraded Summer house)

Ask friends for 15 Flutes

After the Valley police precinct is fully built, you will have the chance to solve your first case as well :) For this small 3 steps quest you will receive some coins, goods and xp points.

First Valley Investigation I (Reward: 150 coins)

Collect 6 Police badges (Police Station, Valley Police precinct)

Collect 15 Travel cards (Upgraded Subway station)

Collect 9 Camouflage uniforms (Textile factory when producing Linen)

First Valley Investigation II (Reward: 170 coins, 3 xp)

Collect 20 Runes (Family House)

Collect 18 Orchids (Upgraded Flower Kiosk)

Ask friends for 8 Bamboo stems

First Valley Investigation III (Reward: 250 coins, 7 energy, 150 goods)

Collect 3 Magnifying glasses (Dental surgery)

Collect 10 Radars (Electronics plant - when producing Mouse, Keyboard, Web camera, Phone, Laptop, Monitor, Tablet, Motherboard)

Collect 16 Baguettes (Upgraded Bakery)

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 175 ✭✭✭
  • SkygalSkygal SkygalComments: 1
    How do I get the Valley Police Precinct?
  • read theSkygal said:
    How do I get the Valley Police Precinct?
    read the Requirements
  • Diane MeisenheimerDiane Meisenheimer Freshly on the board Diane MeisenheimerComments: 3
    Will there be any special discount offers to purchase super bucks?
  • Elona Peters SiemsenElona Peters Siemsen Freshly on the board Elona Peters SiemsenComments: 21 ✭✭
    I love so many things about this game. I have mixed feelings about the upgraded buildings. I do like how we can get more coins, and I love the way the hostel and colonial houses look, much nicer than the original, especially the hostel. It's nice upgraded items can be placed together; it's sad that so many are needed. They take up so much room, room that we would love to have for beautification of our cities.

• Elona Peters SiemsenElona Peters Siemsen Freshly on the board Elona Peters SiemsenComments: 21 ✭✭
    It's not right that all the tasks now require a lot of items from the upgraded buildings.  With all the quests we've had recently, who has time, energy or goods to get the buildings upgraded.  We need time in between the quests to replenish everything.  I had over 10,000 energy because there was so much time in between quests and I'm down to about 500 because as soon as one quest ends, another starts.  I understand that I don't have to participate, but that is the only way to get the buildings that give pearls and candies etc...  Please let us take a break.
    I agree! All in all, I'm so unhappy about the upgrades. So much work, so many needed, bucks required for later numbers. And I'm with Annmarie; so many quests! In fact, as much as I'd love to be on a team and get the golf course, I have to sit this one out and catch up with work in my "other real life." :D I longed so for peace and beauty in my city again; I put most upgrades in storage and used the huge space they took, beautifying it with city cites and trees, etc. Yes, we don't have to do quests, we know! ;)
  • garnongarnon garnonComments: 1
    what is upgraded for certain shops mean. i didnt no you could upgrade
  • DEMASIADOS OBJETOS PARA CUMPLIR UN PASO DE UNA MISION Y PARA REMATAR NOS METEN TRES MISIONES JUNTAS, PARA PODER ACTUALIZAR HAY QUE PAGAR , YA SEA EN LA ULTIMA O ANTE PENULTIMA PARTE DE LA ACTUALIZACION, SE ESTA VOLVIENDO DEMASIADO CANSADO ADEMAS DE COSTOSO, ES POR ESO QUE ALGUNOS VECINOS ESTAN OPTANDO POR ENUNCIAR A LO QUE DEBERIA SER UN TIEMPO DE RELAJACION.
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1327 Super Moderator
    Will there be any special discount offers to purchase super bucks?
    Superbuck sales go to players randomly. 

• Que pasa si no llego a terminarla en el plazo que tenemos ?
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1327 Super Moderator
    veruchi71 said:
    Que pasa si no llego a terminarla en el plazo que tenemos ?
    there is no timers for the valley police station :) 

• I love so many things about this game. I have mixed feelings about the upgraded buildings. I do like how we can get more coins, and I love the way the hostel and colonial houses look, much nicer than the original, especially the hostel. It's nice upgraded items can be placed together; it's sad that so many are needed. They take up so much room, room that we would love to have for beautification of our cities.

I just wish the decoration items would apply bonuses to businesses, too.  They don't ALL have to give bonuses to businesses, but some should because those decorations make the business more attractive and more likely to bring in customers. Street lights, benches, trees and flowers can give bonuses to both residences and businesses.  But something like a pond or a gazebo could only apply to residences.  Those little food stalls like the gelato stall, hot dog stand, etc... could apply bonuses to amusement park rides.  I mean, who has ever seen a gelato stall right in the middle of a residential area?

Anyway, the upgraded buildings are actually nice.  This idea is something I suggested quite some time ago.  I'm not saying they used my advice, but I'm glad it finally came around.  I think my suggestion also included multiple levels of upgrades, but I'm just glad to have upgrades period.

Partnered with the upgrades suggestion was the idea of actually being able to harvest crops from the different farms (farm, fruit farm, dairy farm) and use the harvests in businesses.  Make milk and cream for the ice cream parlor and have the ice cream parlor create items that can be either sold or used in the different restaurants.  All these different types of buildings we have now are a huge opportunity to give this game a lot more depth than just being a click-fest.  Besides, the concept is already in play with the cargo port, furniture factory, clothing factory, etc....  Of course, things could get confusing if all these different elements are then included as quest requirements.

Perhaps it might make it "too easy" to get expansions then if a lot more money is generated.  I'm not trying to destroy the balance.  I just thought a few of these ideas might make it more interesting.