Extreme Water Slide is back!

39 Comments·Updated 17 September 2018 06:30 AM
Lena NikiforovaLena Nikiforova Lena NikiforovaComments: 4 Community Manager
edited September 2018 in SuperCity Updates

Extreme Water Slide!

Requirements: level 15+
Lasts till September, 17 14:00 UTC (10:00 EST) for all the players.

If you already have the Extreme Water Slide, you’ll have an alternative main prize - Cosmetics Boutique and 15 superbucks!

Rewards

To receive the rewards, you need to collect Inflatable rings.

There are on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize:

• Reward 1: 10 Inflatable rings collected: 10,000 coins, Swimming pool;

• Reward 2: 50 Inflatable rings: Jacuzzi and 10 candies ;

• Reward 3: 120 Inflatable rings: Wooden house;

• Reward 4: 220 Inflatable rings:

- Extreme water slide (1, 750 coins, 1-3 candies, 1-3 energy every 18 hours; requires 7x7 squares; can be placed everywhere except Snow Plateau);
- alternative reward: 15 superbucks and Cosmetics Boutique.

After receiving the main prize, you can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:

Extra reward 1: more +40 Inflatable rings collected — 45-energy x2 and 250 goods;

Extra reward 2: more +55 Inflatable rings — 15 candies;

Extra reward 3: more +70 Inflatable rings — 45-energy x3 and 15, 000 coins;

and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.

How to collect Inflatable Rings

You can get the Inflatable Rings completing tasks in the offer window.

You can get 3, 4 or 6 rings for one task completed (the number is shown in the offer window).

As usual, you can finish a task with superbucks. The cost of finishing depends on the number of collected items: the fewer items are left to collect, the less cost for finishing is.

Important! All the collected items will be written off after you finish a task with superbucks.

There is a 2-hour cooldown before the next task appears.

If you don't want to wait, you can skip the cooldown with superbucks.

Timers DO reset automatically after getting a reward, so after getting a reward you get a round of tasks without having to wait.

Rating

All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on players’ levels and activity.

Different groups DON’T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER, this is NOT a team competition!

You need to collect at least 10 Inflatable rings to take part in Rating competition.

After the quest ends, players who take first 25 places receive the extra rewards:

• 1st place: Gold Water Slide, gives 3-5 superbucks and 3-5 candies every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city;

• 2nd place: Silver Water Slide, gives 2-4 superbucks and 2-4 candies every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city;

• 3rd place: Bronze Water Slide, gives 1-3 superbucks and 1-3 candies every 24 hours for 16 days after the placement in the city;
  • 4-6th places: 40 candies;

• 7-10th places: 30 candies;

• 11-15th places: 25 candies;

• 16-20th places: 20 candies;

• 21-25th places: 15 candies.

Comments

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 175 ✭✭✭
  • edited September 2018
    woo hoo lets have fun
  • pourquoi quand ont commence un nouvel event et vous nous mettez en equipe ont peut jamais etres les premier beaucoup commence avant moi comment je peut etre le numero 1  mais j aime les events merci
  • Alain JeanpierreAlain Jeanpierre Freshly on the board Alain JeanpierreComments: 7
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 175 ✭✭✭
    ı sad reallly.... ı don't like extra rewards... dear playkot team...ıf extra rewards you make valuable rewards...this game more fun happen....
  • I love that we get another chance to get the waterslide!  It definitely feels easier than other random task quests in the sense that there's only 4 stages instead of 5, and I could really use another wooden house from the stage 3 prize for my city!
  • wow I would love to get this! I have alot of other things for my fun area so this would be a great addition
  • Looks to be fun, only down side, playing against a Credit Card, good for you, bad for most of us. Once again will get main prize and quit.Thanks none the less.
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1327 Super Moderator
    pourquoi quand ont commence un nouvel event et vous nous mettez en equipe ont peut jamais etres les premier beaucoup commence avant moi comment je peut etre le numero 1  mais j aime les events merci
    Not to worry this is NOT a team event :) 

• Will the lighthouse be needed for the task? (do we collect candies?). Thanks.
  • bonjour ma question est  pourquoi  the water park just start and the rathing  of some players where 200 points already when me i just start impossible to have a fair challenge  and i start about 5 minute after you posted  dont understand y they are so far in 5 minute how can i win a trophy  its not fair have a good day  still love the game congrat to the team
  • If people complain about this quest. they should not be playing. This is the easiest quest that SC has had in a long time. It is fun and simple. TY
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1327 Super Moderator
    bonjour ma question est  pourquoi  the water park just start and the rathing  of some players where 200 points already when me i just start impossible to have a fair challenge  and i start about 5 minute after you posted  dont understand y they are so far in 5 minute how can i win a trophy  its not fair have a good day  still love the game congrat to the [email protected]Cecile Parisien said:
    bonjour ma question est  pourquoi  the water park just start and the rathing  of some players where 200 points already when me i just start impossible to have a fair challenge  and i start about 5 minute after you posted  dont understand y they are so far in 5 minute how can i win a trophy  its not fair have a good day  still love the game congrat to the team
    @Cecile Parisien

Indeed, there are players who are very well organized, have lots of friends and also use superbucks. They manage to advance quite fast. Perhaps we did not find the right formula for these ratings so far. We tried players' ratings, teams' ratings. We are still searching for a solution that will be ok with most players. Please keep in mind that the ratings are something extra, the main prize is the building.
    The rating prizes are extra, just as it is said in the description. So everyone can use any legal way they prefer to gain a place in the ratings.

I hope you have a great weekend ahead

Best regards,

🌺Jennifer from Playkot Support🌺 

• muy buena misión
  • Très bonne quête et très amusante. On gagne le bâtiment principal. Même sans la coupe. C'est l'essentiel d'une quête, obtenir un nouveau bâtiment. Merci à l'équipe ;)
  • LexieDLexieD LexieDComments: 1
    What does the Extreme Waterslide look like as I can  not seem to locate it in my inventory....thank you
  • edited September 2018
    If I get the water slide it will be by pure luck. Since some of the items you need can only be gotten from the buildings that you get with the candies. And there is no way that you can decline that quest if you don't have the building it is just going to sit there. I don't have the super bucks needed to skip, so it will just have to sit there. Better solution would have been to give us the option to decline like in the other quest. 
  • like the quest !
    I only miss the decline button when i don't have an item required for.  SB all used so.... If i get 3 quests which i'm not able to solve than i never can end this quest. 
    edited September 2018
    LexieD said:
    What does the Extreme Waterslide look like as I can  not seem to locate it in my inventory....thank you
    @LexieD  Here is what it looks like  :) 

• PlayKot Team-
    Thank you for bringing back the Water Slide. I appreciate the developers listening to their customers (SC gamers) over the past few months.  Here is my feedback on this current quest: 
    1) Glad you brought back a prior quest that was not currently available as a super story! 😊 🏖 Gamers who had the building could immediately start collecting candies and still work the quest for good rewards. (I missed this quest last summer)
    2) ⏰ The 2 hour wait between tasks is much better than frustrating longer cool down periods in previous quests. (Shorter cool down times are better to allow players fit the game into real life schedule. Cannot stress this point enough. When I have a few minutes available to play during the day and I’m stuck with a long wait time? I would rather play a different game that doesn’t leave me bogged down and often that other developer gets my cash. - eg Megapolis)
    3) 🛠 The tasks seemed achievable without too much unnecessary stress.  (❗️one glaring exception: long production contracts that do not drop an item - *grow 12 hour coconuts.🌴🥥  Obviously cannot use our expensive SB “item drop”castles 🏰 in that situation. Please have all production tasks drop some type of item) 
    4) ✅ The number of rings to be earned for the tasks (3/4/6) and the number of rings required for each of the stages were very reasonable! Worked well with the 7 day length. Huge thank you for that adjustment! 🎉
    5) 🎁 The rewards for each of the stages 1-6 were well suited for the effort. Thank you for listening to your gamers. (❗️Note: Stage 7/10/13 was seriously missing something. 70 rings earned on that stage gave only 3 cases of water and 15000 coins.  Should have been some candies or maybe a few SBs.) 
    6) 🎢 Do like the extra levels available to work on after completing the building portion of the quest. Thank you for continuing to offer that feature. Faster players can continue to play and help slower players instead of quitting for days. 💤
    7) 📆 Length of quest - 7 days- was just right.  (‼️FYI- The ones that drag out for 3-4 weeks are the worst.  Same steps over and over are longer interesting after about 6-7 days. 🙄 Especially ones that seem to never end and have long cool down times and/or really DIFFICULT tasks with long contracts. 🌀Hey, this is a game and not my real life job.  Haha. )
    8) 🏅The grouping of players for ratings has really improved for individual quests. The design of the trophies are clever.  I no longer try to compete for top rankings now that the Top 3 prizes are not guaranteed set amounts. Plus, some good neighbors have had trouble with collecting from trophies 🏆- So NOT worth the hassle.  Fourth place and below to 25th are better & straightforward... you know EXACTLY the amount of seasonal currency you get and receive it IMMEDIATELY when the quest ends. 🏵

Hope this feedback helps the PlayKot team as they continue to develop and adjust features of future Super City quests. 🌃 

Sincerely,
    Megan Marble
    Level 156
  • still miss the decline button very much. I'm stuck with the 2nd and 3rd which give higher points ....so only get 3 points every 2 hours (when i'm lucky). Thats demotivating :(    Can you tell me why the decline isn t there this time?
  • Thanks Megan for relating our needs so clearly. :smiley:  
  • how many rings do you need to get waterslide
    how many rings do you need to get waterslide
    @Jeff Rosen if you scroll up and read the quest description it is written :) 

Roos Smit said:
    still miss the decline button very much. I'm stuck with the 2nd and 3rd which give higher points ....so only get 3 points every 2 hours (when i'm lucky). Thats demotivating :(    Can you tell me why the decline isn t there this time?
    @Roos Smit Regular random quests are not supposed to have a trash button. There is a trash icon only in quests with little citizens in the city that have the ? mark above them. 

Have a lovely day,
    🎃Jenn from Playkot support🎃 

• Finished it yesterday, it was really easy!  Now I'm just working on building my ranking in the days that are left, I'm 3rd in my group but I'm closing in on 2nd
    well I have 432 rings and still no waterslide
  • Gostaria de terminar a missão mais estou impedido pois as três tarefas não poderei completar pois não tenho os edificios correspondente para
    pegar rais anéis tenho 181 pontos e estou a 3 dias parado e só restam agora 23 horas para o termino,poderia  substituir itens .obg
    edited September 2018
    how many rings do you need to get waterslide
    @Jeff Rosen you are doing the alternative quest for the 15 superbucks and the cosmetic because you already have a water slide in your city :) Your water slide is in your sands area http://prntscr.com/kv3zyx 

@Jeff Rosen you are doing the alternative quest for the 15 superbucks and the cosmetic because you already have a water slide in your city :) Your water slide is in your sands area http://prntscr.com/kv3zyx 

Thanks so in other words no use in continuing this as already have the cosmetic
  • edited September 2018
    I tried very hard to achieve this quest, but with a 10 HOUR! cake requirement and other very long quests at the very end was dirty play. I hope future quests are  thought out. Perhaps whomever sets the quests up should try playing them in real time to see if they are actually realistic.
  • I just finished my mission, in the other place. But no rewards. Does anyone know what's going on
    I just finished my mission, in the other place. But no rewards. Does anyone know what's going on

There is always a small delay after a rating quest to give the rewards to the players. Please refresh your game and you will see your rewards now :)

Have a great day,

Jenn from Playkot

I tried very hard to achieve this quest, but with a 10 HOUR! cake requirement and other very long quests at the very end was dirty play. I hope future quests are  thought out. Perhaps whomever sets the quests up should try playing them in real time to see if they are actually realistic.
    You can buy more buildings or have your neighbors speed up the ones you have each neighbor click knocks off 1/2 hour ;) 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!