CHEST EVENT: THE MONACO PALACE

14 Comments·Updated 26 October 2018 10:04 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 208 Community Manager
edited October 2018 in SuperCity Offers
A new event with chests is here: the Monaco Palace! Isn't it absolutely stunning? <3 Because it is a new building all players will receive this offer💯

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 208 Community Manager
    edited September 2018

Chests with the Monaco Palace

Requirements: this offer is available to be received starting level 15.

The grand prize is the Monaco Palace (3,500 coins, 1-7 energy, 3-6 candies every 24 hours; can be placed in any location).

Don’t forget this is a grand prize, so its drop chance is much lower than for other gifts.

Each chest can be opened with 9 Keys.

There are 3 ways to get Keys:

1. Complete the quest:

No timers! You can get keys during the chest offer only.

Reward: 3 keys + 3 keys + 4 keys.

Mysterious disappearance I

Collect 5 Lenses (Electronics Plant)

Collect 4 Sensors (Water tower, Upgraded Water Tower)

Collect 11 Binoculars (Hostel, Upgraded Hostel)

Mysterious disappearance II

Collect 13 Cups of tea (Coffee House, Upgraded Coffee House)

Collect 22 Ring cakes (Bakery, Upgraded Bakery)

Ask friends for 9 Candy Bars

Mysterious disappearance III

Collect 22 Green paints (Flower kiosk, Upgraded Flower Kiosk)

Collect 26 Violet paints (Ranch, Upgraded Ranch)

Collect 7 Red paintbrushes (Luxury apartment)

2. Collect profits from the following buildings:

• The Bridge (1 key every 24 hours),

• The Sphinx (1-3 keys every 24 hours),

• Autumn park (1-2 keys every 12 hours),

• Dancing House (3-4 keys every 24 hours),

• The Petersburg theatre (2-4 keys every 18 hours),

• Pantheon (2-4 keys every 20 hours),

• The Prague Cathedral (2-3 keys every 16 hours)

3. Use the sale offer:

• Because it is a new building all players will receive this offer    What does the 100 stand For?

• buenas tardes como estan :smile: que es 100 
  • mecmec mecComments: 7
    Oh great... I don't the buildings that will spit keys except for the Bridge. One key only?  I'm in the middle of The Creamery Quests and this gets thrown in grrrrrrr... 
  • THANK YOU! What great fun and prize.  <3
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1322 Super Moderator
    Because it is a new building all players will receive this offer    What does the 100 stand For?

That means that all players will get this offer 100% of the players because it is a new building

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1322 Super Moderator
    buenas tardes como estan :smile: que es 100 
    Eso significa que todo lo increíblenica esta oferta 100% de lo increíble porque es un edificio nuevo

• can we save up the keys for further events? I have some from before, but I´ve been told they won´t be worth from now on, I mean, if I don´t spend my keys now, I will lose them. Is it true?
  • sarapiki said:
    can we save up the keys for further events? I have some from before, but I´ve been told they won´t be worth from now on, I mean, if I don´t spend my keys now, I will lose them. Is it true?
    I would like to know the same thing, Thank you very much
  • can we save up the keys for further events? I have some from before, but I´ve been told they won´t be worth from now on, I mean, if I don´t spend my keys now, I will lose them. Is it true? Thank you

• David HellawellDavid Hellawell Freshly on the board David HellawellComments: 9
     It's not fun anymore. And the latest quest of Keys. to get the main prize you will have to collect nearly 900 Keys in 5 days !!!! REAlLY Playkot. come on get real and get back to making the game fun and quests attainable.
  • sarapikisarapiki sarapikiComments: 4
    edited September 2018
    sorry I tried to do something but itt wasn´t as I had expected so I deleted it
  • Ma Ville est Bloqué Flach Playkot depaius 8 jours  :'( :'( :'(
    can we save up the keys for further events? I have some from before, but I´ve been told they won´t be worth from now on, I mean, if I don´t spend my keys now, I will lose them. Is it true? Thank you

Please have a look at our Fan page for more information about this :) 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!