💡how to get items if I don't have the building 💡

23 Comments·Started 12 October 2018 08:49 PM
Do you need items from a building that you don't have ? Don't worry , you can get them by following these 3 options 👇👇👇

⚀Option 1 : wheel of fortune 🎟

Make sure to clear other quests , so items needed can be shown in the wheel.
How ? 🤔
- clear your bingo ✔

- collect all items for other quests ✔

- if you have a random quest you can wait till you finish it ✔ or you can skip it by clicking on 🗑

All clear , items needed will show automatically in your wheel.

⚠️As an advise refresh your game before spinning your wheel 😉

⚁Option 2 : castles 🏛
🔹️ 3 castles can be bought from city sights in you game ( with SB 💸) :
- Newunstein castle

- Indian palace

- Dracula castle 

🔸️ 2 castles are cash buildings ( sale ) they drop items too 😉 :
- London clocks
- bumper cars

⚠️ FYI: castles only help with chained quests ( NO HELP with bingo nor competition quests )

⚂Option 3 : skip boosters 

You can have up to 15 skip boosters so make sure to use them wisely 😎

Comments

• I did al off the steps ,and the wheel is not giving  me the items,so  for the laundret ,the last step You have to buy  a building  15€ to get the items, buying the laundret is 80 bugs, i  dont do that.no fun playing  anymore,mist the last 3 buildings because of this.
  • Skip tasks bonuses are very very hard to get. I think to add them to all quest buildings as a gift for finishing the building. Most buildings are very hard to complete and this may be an incentive, if I realize I probably won’t finish the building on time, I quit trying 
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Skip tasks bonuses are very very hard to get. I think to add them to all quest buildings as a gift for finishing the building. Most buildings are very hard to complete and this may be an incentive, if I realize I probably won’t finish the building on time, I quit trying 
    WhAt level are you?  I remember quitting quests all the time  after about level 70-80 I found things got easier. 
  • edited October 2018
    the time between the spinning us too long and after spining the wheel i got tree😒😒😒 give as some item we need after complete the bingo
    the time between the spinning us too long and after spining the wheel i got tree😒😒😒 give as some item we need after complete the bingo
    Did you also get your fortune tickets from visiting your neighbors?
  • اكتب تعليقك يمكنني شراء ٣ قلاع
  • كيف يمكنني شراء ٣ قلاع لم افهم رجائا 
    كيف يمكنني شراء ٣ قلاع لم افهم رجائا 
    القلاع هي كل ما هو متاح في المتجر تحت معالم المدينة.💜
  • I am very upset with the Supercity/Playkot for the following reasons:
    1 - the Wheel of fortune cheat on me: instead of 3 scarves I won, I received 3 pencils!
    2 - the Help Support claimed that provided my 3 scarves, I had legitimately won in the Wheel of Fortune, but there were no scarves in my game. Nothing at all: neither in the inventory, nor in the missions.
    3 - I had to spend real money to buy superbucks to complete tasks and missions, not because of my will (as I did before), but because the Wheel of Fortune delivered a pig in a poke.
    4 - And the worst:  the Help Support insisted that I had already received my 3 scarves and they will not give me anything else. In other words, they insinuated  that I am a liar!
    harue said:
    I am very upset with the Supercity/Playkot for the following reasons:
    1 - the Wheel of fortune cheat on me: instead of 3 scarves I won, I received 3 pencils!
    2 - the Help Support claimed that provided my 3 scarves, I had legitimately won in the Wheel of Fortune, but there were no scarves in my game. Nothing at all: neither in the inventory, nor in the missions.
    3 - I had to spend real money to buy superbucks to complete tasks and missions, not because of my will (as I did before), but because the Wheel of Fortune delivered a pig in a poke.
    4 - And the worst:  the Help Support insisted that I had already received my 3 scarves and they will not give me anything else. In other words, they insinuated  that I am a liar!
    Could I pls get your ID?
  • My ID is 2929790.
    Erratum: read “cheated on me” instead of “cheat on me”.
    Tks.
    harue said:
    My ID is 2929790.
    Erratum: read “cheated on me” instead of “cheat on me”.
    Tks.
    Thank you. I’ve asked our community manager to look into this matter for you. 
  • somsom somComments: 7
    Hi. I have a question about the super buck event which everyone is talking about. I tried clicking on the link but i guess in this part of the world any link with regards to any game is controlled . So we can't participate in anything that would allow us to huge bucks for free unless it was won while playing the game. Its hard for us to reach levels except with paying huge amount of money. I live in the Gulf, in the UAE. I don't mind paying a reasonable amount like when we had the new  years event promotion but asking the same price for not even half of the of new year bucks is unfair so we wait for the game to have a monument like this event that would allow us to win free bucks. Can you make more of these events so we can win at least some of the buildings that we can't purchase except with bucks if possible. It's just a suggestion. Greatly appreciating all your efforts in making a wonderful game. Thanks for the continued help and support. 
    som said:
    Hi. I have a question about the super buck event which everyone is talking about. I tried clicking on the link but i guess in this part of the world any link with regards to any game is controlled . So we can't participate in anything that would allow us to huge bucks for free unless it was won while playing the game. Its hard for us to reach levels except with paying huge amount of money. I live in the Gulf, in the UAE. I don't mind paying a reasonable amount like when we had the new  years event promotion but asking the same price for not even half of the of new year bucks is unfair so we wait for the game to have a monument like this event that would allow us to win free bucks. Can you make more of these events so we can win at least some of the buildings that we can't purchase except with bucks if possible. It's just a suggestion. Greatly appreciating all your efforts in making a wonderful game. Thanks for the continued help and support. 
    I have no idea what you’re talking about we don’t have a free superbuck giveaway. There are a couple scammers on Facebook. Can you please send me a picture of what you’re referring to?
    Sure I will do that. Thanks alot for clearing this matter to me.
    I found it. I'm sending you the image which circulating around.
    som said:
    Sure I will do that. Thanks alot for clearing this matter to me.
    I found it. I'm sending you the image which circulating around.
     Hi there. Unfortunately this is one of the scammers that we have to deal with.  This is not a real offer. So sorry that you saw this. Every couple days or so a new profile will pop up looking for “more neighbours”. We ban the profiles from our Facebook page as soon as we see it.
    Thanks alot for clarifying these things to me. I hope that this matter get resolved soon. 
  • So I don't know if you know or not I learned the hard way like you're saying I didn't think I love the game too much so it was less frustration later on and actually worked out for the best but a lot of times when you have the will it usually shows up something that is you need more of or something that's hard to get and one thing I learned is if there's a task coming in and does it matter if you refresh your game or not if a new tax comes in and it's more important than what you already have in your will whether you're willing spending or not it automatically knocks whatever you have and replaces it with you know whatever that new task pieces yes it does suck home at a time like I said it I just learned it works out for the best and that's the me personally I checked myself because I mean I'm not actually looking at first I wasn't thinking that's what it did I just felt like it was just like my service going bad in my Wi-Fi goes in now so I feel like it was more of my Wi-Fi or service was glitching. It just so happened one day as I was getting something trying to get a piece(and I only needed one...i really felt I had it this time & I was going to get it this time "it was my 17 time and I only had 15 to start with....i got only plants & decorations and only 2 spins of $2 superbucks off of the WILL.....the last time I know for sure that I made sure I was not going to let that happen to again as long as know how to prevent it).  so for one if you're already in the wheel and sometimes you might be in there for a few spins some commercials you know if a new task is coming in and you always want to make sure you see what is offering and then see if it's going to be placed in a will because if it is placed in a will a e comes out why your thing is still spinning you're going to get it anyway and that's what happened to me that's when I learned I was just like oh my God my thing just been this piece and somehow I ended up with something totally different that out that wasn't even in my will so I'm as I went out I realize it was a new task. When looking at 💩 and it was literally the actual piece that I got came from that test so one thing I know for sure is if that is new tags coming in I'm not going to spend my will if I know it's getting close I'll try to push it to see if I'll get it before but other than that no because I know I'm going to lose.  and one thing I love about this is a challenge more of a memory game thing and I just love like trying to get stuff without having to spend money like I really store that more than anything so if I have to use and I'm like no so yeah believe me I look through the forums and nothing much that was really on point so when I seen your message as I was just gliding through (looking for something totally different) I thought and said to myself I can not keep gliding through the post and comments without at least trying to help even if I'm a little to late, I'm just hoping  hopefully I can help someone else.
  • So I don't know if you know or not I learned the hard way like you're saying I didn't think I love the game too much so it was less frustration later on and actually worked out for the best but a lot of times when you have the will it usually shows up something that is you need more of or something that's hard to get and one thing I learned is if there's a task coming in and does it matter if you refresh your game or not if a new tax comes in and it's more important than what you already have in your will whether you're willing spending or not it automatically knocks whatever you have and replaces it with you know whatever that new task pieces yes it does suck home at a time like I said it I just learned it works out for the best and that's the me personally I checked myself because I mean I'm not actually looking at first I wasn't thinking that's what it did I just felt like it was just like my service going bad in my Wi-Fi goes in now so I feel like it was more of my Wi-Fi or service was glitching. It just so happened one day as I was getting something trying to get a piece(and I only needed one...i really felt I had it this time & I was going to get it this time "it was my 17 time and I only had 15 to start with....i got only plants & decorations and only 2 spins of $2 superbucks off of the WILL.....the last time I know for sure that I made sure I was not going to let that happen to again as long as know how to prevent it).  so for one if you're already in the wheel and sometimes you might be in there for a few spins some commercials you know if a new task is coming in and you always want to make sure you see what is offering and then see if it's going to be placed in a will because if it is placed in a will a e comes out why your thing is still spinning you're going to get it anyway and that's what happened to me that's when I learned I was just like oh my God my thing just been this piece and somehow I ended up with something totally different that out that wasn't even in my will so I'm as I went out I realize it was a new task. When looking at 💩 and it was literally the actual piece that I got came from that test so one thing I know for sure is if that is new tags coming in I'm not going to spend my will if I know it's getting close I'll try to push it to see if I'll get it before but other than that no because I know I'm going to lose.  and one thing I love about this is a challenge more of a memory game thing and I just love like trying to get stuff without having to spend money like I really store that more than anything so if I have to use and I'm like no so yeah believe me I look through the forums and nothing much that was really on point so when I seen your message as I was just gliding through (looking for something totally different) I thought and said to myself I can not keep gliding through the post and comments without at least trying to help even if I'm a little to late, I'm just hoping  hopefully I can help someone else.

• It sure would be nice if I can get my purchase I've made today 02-21-2019 for the festival I'm missing out on collecting the coins and no one has gotten back to me. The building never was sent to my page. Can You please look into why the building that was posted for this sale is not being delivered to us. I wanted to buy the all but after the first purchase didn't show up I didn't brother to get the other two. Please help if you can.  
  • TashaTurksonTashaTurkson TashaTurksonComments: 115 Super Moderator
    It sure would be nice if I can get my purchase I've made today 02-21-2019 for the festival I'm missing out on collecting the coins and no one has gotten back to me. The building never was sent to my page. Can You please look into why the building that was posted for this sale is not being delivered to us. I wanted to buy the all but after the first purchase didn't show up I didn't brother to get the other two. Please help if you can.  
    Hey Jennifer I am so sorry this has happened! Have you tried using our troubleshooting tips, I’ll leave the link to them here for you, if they don’t work please contact support again. If you want you can also leave your player ID with me and I may be able to get someone to look into it for you! Thank you! 💞 https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all&l=e