Making The Game More Exciting and Interesting

1 Comments·Updated 14 October 2018 05:30 PM
Ateam LightAteam Light Ateam LightComments: 0
edited October 2018 in Vox Populi
First the game needs more and longer events like make the events last at lest half the month and then once that event is over make new ones that will show up right away(an not like a few months later), an with of course different and cool rewards that way the players won't get so bored(an i'm not just talking about the holiday events but normal events too.). Second make a dragon metal or coin exchange like for example if the person has alot of dragon bronzes on him or her, they can exchange their dragon bronzes for dragon silvers and so on. Third make the missions in the story have a easy, normal and hard mode for when they complete the mission they can do the normal and hard on the same mission except this time it becomes more of a challenge for them and with bigger rewards. An fourth thing when people login make the login rewards better like make a 30 days login rewards. If person makes it each day the rewards become higher or even better. Hope you guys approve on these ideas i think it would increase the interest and excitement for the players.

Comments

• Indriķis SīpolsIndriķis Sīpols Moderator Indriķis SīpolsComments: 219 Moderator
    Hi, Ateam,

and welcome here :) Most of what you suggest has been forwarded to the developers several times already. I will however use this opportunity and forward those things once again:

1) Long (~2 weeks) and successive events could be added,
    2) Bronze, Silver and Gold Dragoons could be exchangeable one for another (at different rates),
    3) Three difficulty levels (easy, medium and hard) for campaigns with prizes given according to difficulty of campaign mission, which has been accomplished,
    4) 30-day consecutive login bonus.

Is that correct?