TRANSFORM YOUR CITY!

28 Comments·Started 22 October 2018 08:49 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 173 Community Manager
👻Envelop your city in an aura of magic and transform it with these amazing Halloween-themed buildings covers!👻

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 173 Community Manager
    edited October 2018

Decorate your city!

Ends on October 31, 16:00 UTC (12:00 EST)

Get new Halloween covers for the Bridge, the Lighthouse and many other buildings!

Each cover can be unlocked for 10 magic.

Some of the covers are unique: the ones for the Bridge, Lighthouse, Administration, School, Bookshop. 

The rest - 27 kinds of covers- are not unique, so you can get 1 cover for 1 building, so if you won a cover for a bakery, you might win one more cover for another bakery a few spells later.The covers go on and on, you can get as many as you want.

Our advice is to use all the magic you have and not save anything.

The covers will remain available on your account forever once you obtain them. They do not disappear after Halloween but you can change them any time you like.

There are 3 ways to get Magic:

1. From previous past events

2. Collect profits from the following buildings:

• The Haunted manor (2-3 magic every 18 hours),

• Dracula's Castle (1-2 magic every 24 hours),

• “Scary Wagon” ride (3-5 magic every 24 hours)

• Haunted House (1-2 magic every 5 hours),

• Scary hotel (2-3 magic every 16 hours).

3. Use the sale offer:

You can choose to apply a cover immediately:

In case you want to cast another spell, you will find all the covers you won in the storage: SIMPLY CLICK APPLY TO THE SKIN YOU WANT TO USE AND IT WILL TAKE YOU TO YOUR CITY TO THAT BUILDING

Simply place the building  and choose what cover you want for it: CLICK ON THE PAINTBRUSH ICON

after you click the paintbrush icon then you will see the pop up of the building asking you which skin you want to apply. USE THE ARROWS TO SEE THE DIFFERENT SKINS. ONCE YOU CHOOSE THE SKIN YOU WANT CLICK ON APPLY 

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 158 ✭✭✭
  • <3 <3 <3 hmmmmm........... 
  • Manuela_OliveiraManuela_Oliveira Freshly on the board Manuela_OliveiraComments: 7
    Will we get the possibility of transforming these buildings forever? Or the transformation will disappear when the season ends? Thank you in advance for replying   
    Manuela Oliveira 
  • Sei KzmrnSei Kzmrn Sei KzmrnComments: 3 ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Will we get the possibility of transforming these buildings forever? Or the transformation will disappear when the season ends? Thank you in advance for replying   
    Dont worry ^^ Supercity team answered this question on facebook; they said: 
     "they will remain on your account forever once you get them and you can select them later on whenever you want.."
    Supercity player  <3
  • Wish you would put pictures of what the buildings look like that we collect from to get the magic.
  • NikiValineNikiValine NikiValineComments: 55 ✭✭
    Fun thanks SC :-)
  • rebaeeyorerebaeeyore Freshly on the board rebaeeyoreComments: 5
    I think these will look really cute in our cities. My only wish is that we could choose which building we want instead of the being random. My question is will the skin stay in place if the building is moved to a different land?
  • jmkuc2000jmkuc2000 Freshly on the board jmkuc2000Comments: 2
    took my candies on the second tme but never received anything

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1294 Super Moderator
    I think these will look really cute in our cities. My only wish is that we could choose which building we want instead of the being random. My question is will the skin stay in place if the building is moved to a different land?
    The skins will stay with your buildings forever, you can change them anytime you wish to after you get them 

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1294 Super Moderator
    It didn't do anything is it on a timer? Just saying used all the magic and nothing to show for it?

If you look at the top of the page it explains everything on how this works :) 

It's not transforming my buildings.  I've tried several different applications!

Please look at the pictures in the quest description at the top of the page :) 

• We need pictures of the buildings look like to get the magic
    Here is what the buildings look like for those that don't know :) 

• This game does not work! What a rip off! It takes my candies just fine but when I "cast" a spell I get nothing!nothing! nothing! 
  • What is the purpose of this....to get us to spend more money?  Do we get anything out of this new thing?  I think you should work on why you give 2 quests in the new goal where a person has to get 5 BICYCLES at the same time on 2 different quests.  This is unreasonable of you and you should not even ask for something this goofy.
    What is the purpose of this....to get us to spend more money?  Do we get anything out of this new thing?  I think you should work on why you give 2 quests in the new goal where a person has to get 5 BICYCLES at the same time on 2 different quests.  This is unreasonable of you and you should not even ask for something this goofy.
    It is for decoration purposes only :) Many players have been asking for many years to change their buildings during the seasons so our developers came up with this neat idea to allow that :) 

• Did all of that and so far I've managed to lose 20 magics and nothing, I tell you nothing in my city is glowing or doing anything else, if you would kindly give me my 20 magics back, I will kindly not try this mess again.
  • I have tried and tried and have wasted money that doesn't make me happy and not one building has changed. I keep hitting apply and nothing happens, there has to be a problem somewhere because I am not the only one having problems with it, I am not going to waste any more on trying to get decorations that don't happen

I have tried and tried and have wasted money that doesn't make me happy and not one building has changed. I keep hitting apply and nothing happens, there has to be a problem somewhere because I am not the only one having problems with it, I am not going to waste any more on trying to get decorations that don't happen

When you get a skin, you go to that building, then you will see a paintbrush, you click on that then there will be a pop up of the building asking you to choose which skin you want with arrows to the left or the right, you choose the one you wish then click apply :) 

PROPHETIC said:
    Did all of that and so far I've managed to lose 20 magics and nothing, I tell you nothing in my city is glowing or doing anything else, if you would kindly give me my 20 magics back, I will kindly not try this mess again.
    @PROPHETIC ;When you get a skin, you go to that building, then you will see a paintbrush, you click on that then there will be a pop up of the building asking you to choose which skin you want with arrows to the left or the right, you choose the one you wish then click apply   Please look at the top of the page at the quest description and the pictures to show you what you need to do :) 

• would be nice if you created skins for the Christmas theme but start running it a lot sooner, [like a month or so], than one week before Christmas due to the amount of people that travel during the holiday season.
  • I have done what you said, I got the skin went to the building, paintbrush clicked hit apply and nothing! but I do NOT get with "arrows to the left or the right, you choose the one you wish then click apply " so I still don't know why it isn't working

• okay after going back and forth I finally understand and got just one coffee house and one flower building changed. and now I have lost the skin do I have to keep using the marbles to get more for the flower house and coffee house?
  • Did a few that worked fine. Now another took me to the same flower shop to transform again. That's not right!
    okay after going back and forth I finally understand and got just one coffee house and one flower building changed. and now I have lost the skin do I have to keep using the marbles to get more for the flower house and coffee house?
    @sheilakayp if you read this page we have it all explained in details with pictures for you :) 

Did a few that worked fine. Now another took me to the same flower shop to transform again. That's not right!
    @Richard Kucharski if you are being taken to the same one, just pick another building to add it to :) 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!