🎃 Lottery of Horror (October 29, 2018 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

49 Comments·Updated 29 October 2018 06:09 PM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 43 Community Manager
edited October 2018 in Super Quests

Mayors, you were waiting for the 🎃 Pumpkin Castle 🎃... Here it is! Just try your luck playing our Scratchcards 🌟💥 Awesome prizes guaranteed 🎁🔥

🎃 Good to know
  • Every prize 🎁 can be received only once ☝
  • The more lottery tickets 🔖 you buy, the higher your chance of winning the main prize - our awesome 🎃 Pumpkin Castle 🎃!
  • The number of prizes 🎁 you've already received is shown with help of the progress bar.

🎃 What do you need to do?
  • Get Ghost Tokens 👻📀
  • Buy Lottery Tickets 🔖 with Ghost Tokens.
  • Scratch off all the circles to get your prizes 🎁🎁🎁

🎃 How to get Ghost Tokens?
  • Complete exciting quests 🏁
  • Enjoy our sales 💰
  • Collect profit from following buildings:
          💡 Lighthouse
          🧛‍♂️ Dracula's Castle 
          😱 Scary Hotel
          🏠 Parisian Museum
          ⛪ Prague Cathedral
          💀 Park of Horrors
          👻 'Ghost Flight' Carousel

🎃 What are the prizes?
  • Some very special currency (Superbucks 💸, 'Skip Task' Boosters 📖 , Fortune Tickets, Sweets 🍧)
  • Energy ⚡
  • Cute decorations 😍
  • Halloween buildings 👻🏠
  • Superbuck buildings from the Shop 💸🏠

📌 Required level: 5.

⌛ The event stops for everyone on November 3rd

🔥🔥🔥 Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/ 👈

Comments

• Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 275 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    I want the pumpkin castle.

• I think you should do something similar for Christmas, it's also a good and fair opportunity for everyone 😍👌
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    I want the pumpkin castle.

Here’s your chance! Good luck in the lottery!
    After 6 times playing I have a lot of prizes but not the castle.
    can we play for more coins?
    this whats I have get.
  • Hello Supercity, I have a question regarding new latest update regarding Ghost tokens
    We are playing spooky mood and Carolina,s lab in which we get ghost tokens as well in every stage but they are not added in lottery of horror. Where are all those ghost tokens went which we have collected? Pls advise 
    Thanks
    And again no castle but this a nice prize 15 sb. And again a black pumpkin!💀💀
  • Hello Supercity, why doesn't the 3. Quest step give ghost tokens?
    Buy coins. But no castle! Again a lot of black pumpkin! Thats not fair!
    Hello Supercity, I have a question regarding new latest update regarding Ghost tokens
    We are playing spooky mood and Carolina,s lab in which we get ghost tokens as well in every stage but they are not added in lottery of horror. Where are all those ghost tokens went which we have collected? Pls 

the Tokens used for Spooky Mood are pumpkin tokens. 😉 
    Buy coins. But no castle! Again a lot of black pumpkin! Thats not fair!
    So, how many of the rewards do you have put of 100 now?
    Hello Supercity, why doesn't the 3. Quest step give ghost tokens?
    The final prize for the quests is tokens. Keep on playing!
    edited October 2018
    Koop munten. Maar geen kasteel! Wederom een ​​hoop zwarte pompoen! Dat is niet eerlijk!
    Dus hoeveel van de beloningen heb je nu van 100 gezet?
    34 beloningen van de 100 and 17 black pumpkin!
  •  problem😁cant move with this o’clock 🙂
  • Bonjour. Je n'ai pas reçu cette quête de la Loterie de l'horreur... pourquoi ?... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
     problem😁cant move with this o’clock 🙂
    Please try to restart your game and see if that fixes it.
    Bonjour. Je n'ai pas reçu cette quête de la Loterie de l'horreur... pourquoi ?... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    You should see the lottery on your right hand side of your screen. You may have to scroll up and down with the icons as we have many open quests right now.
    nice👌😍
    Congratulations! That looks great!
    edited October 2018
    En opnieuw geen kasteel 36 prijzen van 100 en 18 zwarte pompoen.

Again nothing I want .38 out of 100 and 19 black.💀💀💀
    It is indeed a lottery of horror. I now have 40 things of the 100 and 19 black pumpkins.
    NO Castle.

I’m sorry that you aren’t enjoying all the little deco and rewards this quest has to offer. Hopefully you will get the pumpkin Castle. 
  • Bonjour. J'ai obtenu les 100 récompenses à la loterie de l'horreur... mais il me reste encore plus de 300 tickets.... et la loterie a disparu. Je ne peux plus utiliser mes tickets....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m sorry that you aren’t enjoying all the little deco and rewards this quest has to offer. Hopefully you will get the pumpkin Castle
    @carlynbark, I love the prizes I get, but the castle is so nice to have.😘

I’m sorry that you aren’t enjoying all the little deco and rewards this quest has to offer. Hopefully you will get the pumpkin Castle
    I got mine at 56. Good Luck!
    Bonjour. J'ai obtenu les 100 récompenses à la loterie de l'horreur... mais il me reste encore plus de 300 tickets.... et la loterie a disparu. Je ne peux plus utiliser mes tickets....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Ce qui s'est passé? Tu en as acheté trop?

Lol, I’m on 65 now.
  • hayshazhayshaz hayshazComments: 46 ✭✭

Lol, I’m on 65 now.
    Wow! I was lucky enough to spin up the castle early but I’m finding it so hard to collect coins, I’m not even on my 3rd spin yet. It would be great if the castle and cottages dropped ghost coins too 😉I would love some more decorations and a bux shop or 2 :) 

Lol, I’m on 65 now.
    Omg. Wow. Good luck. You sure deserve it. 

Lol, I’m on 65 now.
    Have you entered both of our contests for ghost tokens?  There is in one facebook and one on Instagram. 😉 
  • J'ai fait un premier achat à 17,99 €. Pour le deuxième achat, juste après le paiement, le jeu a buggé suite à un problème technique. J'ai redémarré le jeu mais je n'avais pas reçu les jetons... donc j'ai recommencé l'achat et j'ai eu mes jetons de cette 3ème carte de crédit. Mais quelques heures plus tard, les autres jetons du 2eme achat sont arrivés... j'ai joué à la loterie et quand j'ai eu la 100ème récompense, l'offre de la loterie a disparu et je ne peux plus utiliser mes 352 jetons qu'il me reste....
    J'ai fait un premier achat à 17,99 €. Pour le deuxième achat, juste après le paiement, le jeu a buggé suite à un problème technique. J'ai redémarré le jeu mais je n'avais pas reçu les jetons... donc j'ai recommencé l'achat et j'ai eu mes jetons de cette 3ème carte de crédit. Mais quelques heures plus tard, les autres jetons du 2eme achat sont arrivés... j'ai joué à la loterie et quand j'ai eu la 100ème récompense, l'offre de la loterie a disparu et je ne peux plus utiliser mes 352 jetons qu'il me reste....
    Ok I understand. Can I pls get your ID number? 
  • Mon Id est 4396158. Merci de votre réponse 😁

Lol, I’m on 65 now.
    Have you entered both of our contests for ghost tokens?  There is in one facebook and one on Instagram. 😉 
    Yes I have but I dont hear something. I have now 87 -100 get I by 100 the castle?

Lol, I’m on 65 now.
    Yes I have but I dont hear something. I have now 87 -100 get I by 100 the castle?
    Yes, if you get all 100 the Castle is included. Did you get the bird bath?  I was happy to get that one. 

Lol, I’m on 65 now.
    Yes, if you get all 100 the Castle is included. Did you get the bird bath?  I was happy to get that one. 

Yes, I have him. But the clock is also lovely. Again a ticket 2 black pumpkin en a orange Candy. Now 88/100

YES! I GOT THEM ALL.👻👻👻👻👻

YES! I GOT THEM ALL.👻👻👻👻👻
    Wow!  Congratulations!  This has truly been the Lottery of Horrors for you. Lol. I’m so glad you made it! 
  • We can't get ghost tokens from buildings, please check it. 
    We can't get ghost tokens from buildings, please check it. 
    Same. Since spooky mood finished. I’ve only clicked the lighthouse so far, but no ghost coin :(
    @Lovas-Kutsera Kornélia
    @hayshaz
     We aren’t sure what happened. The developers are looking at the game right now. However, please contact our support team to ask for compensation.   
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all
    Typ je reactie
  • I was totally disappointed in this quest not only did I not get the Pumpkin Castle but I missed out on any decent prize like a shop or skip tickets. I mostly got decorations that didn't interest me.Not very fair on players who can't afford to spend real cash.
    I was totally disappointed in this quest not only did I not get the Pumpkin Castle but I missed out on any decent prize like a shop or skip tickets. I mostly got decorations that didn't interest me.Not very fair on players who can't afford to spend real cash.
    Agreed; I was lucky getting the castle but honestly would have preferred a shop or the 10x wheel spins. I accept the challenges that come with playing a no-spend game and I enjoy them to a certain extent but it gets frustrating when quests absolutely need to have bucks in order to get everything before the event ends... it won’t make me buy superbucks, it just means I miss out 😩  All in good time though, there’s plenty of ways to earn free bucks, I just haven’t built up my kitty enough yet...maybe next time 🤷‍♀️
    hayshaz said:
    I was totally disappointed in this quest not only did I not get the Pumpkin Castle but I missed out on any decent prize like a shop or skip tickets. I mostly got decorations that didn't interest me.Not very fair on players who can't afford to spend real cash.
    Agreed; I was lucky getting the castle but honestly would have preferred a shop or the 10x wheel spins. I accept the challenges that come with playing a no-spend game and I enjoy them to a certain extent but it gets frustrating when quests absolutely need to have bucks in order to get everything before the event ends... it won’t make me buy superbucks, it just means I miss out 😩  All in good time though, there’s plenty of ways to earn free bucks, I just haven’t built up my kitty enough yet...maybe next time 🤷‍♀️
    What level are you? 
    hayshaz said:
    What level are you? 

hayshaz said:
    Agreed; I was lucky getting the castle but honestly would have preferred a shop or the 10x wheel spins. I accept the challenges that come with playing a no-spend game and I enjoy them to a certai
    What level are you? 
    Just levelled to 40.
    hayshaz said:
    hayshaz said:
    What level are you? 

hayshaz said:
    Agreed; I was lucky getting the castle but honestly would have preferred a shop or the 10x wheel spins. I accept the challenges that come with playing a no-spend game and I enjoy them to a certai
    What level are you? 
    Just levelled to 40.
    You are still at a very early level. It will be very difficult for you to participate in many of the events that the developers release every month. You still have many many quest with in your game growing and building your city to keep you focused.   When you get to more advanced levels there are not very many in game quests or none at all after level 80.  Many advanced players have nothing to do and wait for quests.  So don’t worry if you can’t complete all of the developer released quests as they will most likely be repeated in the future and you will get a chance again when you are at a higher level and more established.
    That’s fair enough and I’m earning bucks and buying my shops, although I never know what to buy next when I need so many 😂  currently need hat shop and shopping centre for standard quests, beach shop and cosmetics for autumn park and sushi shop for sorcerer shop but that’s finished now. I just bought the sports shop with my ghost trophy bucks for the autumn quest. I spin the wheel and that helps a lot but right now the airport wants something from 15 phones and it’s on the wheel so 2 of my autumn quests have halted.. I really hope I make it to the Autumn Park in time :)
    I spoke too soon 😂 my next wheel spin is in 3 hours 🤞 I’ll have enough bucks saved to buy the cheapest shop in 2-3 days...wish me luck :) 

@hayshaz
    Good Luck!  💜🍂🍁