๐Ÿ’ง Poetry Contest (November 17, 2018 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

3 CommentsยทUpdated 17 November 2018 09:58 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 42 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Super Quests

๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ Need more water to put out all the fires? ๐Ÿ”ฅ We have a solution ๐Ÿ˜Ž This cute House with a Watermill will provide you with ๐Ÿ’ง water ๐Ÿ’ง on an hourly basis!

๐Ÿคซ Starting step 6 some surprise rewards (including Superbucks ๐Ÿ’ธ, Fortune Tickets โœจ or Decorations ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ  are waiting for you)

Hurry to complete the quest and get these awesome rewards ๐Ÿ˜‹

๐ŸŽ Rewards 
  • House with a Watermill giving (every 1 hour) 300 ๐Ÿ’ฐ, 4 โšก, 1 โญ  and 1 ๐Ÿ’ง 
  • 10 ๐ŸŒป Sunflowers, 2 ๐Ÿ Orange Autumn Trees, 1 ๐Ÿ‚ Yellow Autumn Tree

๐Ÿ“Œ Required level: 18.

โณ Once appeared the event lasts for 14 days (appears until November 23rd).

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:
๐Ÿ‘‰ https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

Comments

• Ayada ParadisAyada Paradis Ayada ParadisComments: 48 โœญโœญ
    Le bรขtiment est trรจs joli et des gouttes d'eau en plus, c'est bien aussi. Merci
  • Is there anyway we can get a chance at winning, buying(I like to earn in the challenge over just buying....i love the challenges) or earning The House with a Watermill pretty pretty pretty pretty please I beg of you please (and if you may ever so kindly, if possible & and I am not asking for toooooooo much, may you pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty please let it be a challenge ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช like The Puppet Theater, Atomium anf/or Unusual Wager.....maybe something using a little bit of all 3 in 1). I'm going to just throw this out there, I feel like it will be super-d-suppers๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜happy-go-lucky๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›fantastttttttcallllllllyyyyy๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠAWESOME if you might be able to make it possible to open up another chance to earn๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿ‘ทThe Windmill as well please please please please please please please please?????!!!!!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ    P.S. I'm asking all for myself im not sure others might even want that or Agree with me (I know it might not be anytime soon and/or fit into the program.....IM SO WILLING TO WAIT I JUST WANT TO KNOW FOR CERTAIN IF THAT DOOR WILL ONCE OPENS AGAING๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญWILL I BE HEART BROKEN FOREVER๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”OR WILL THERR BE A POSSIBILITY THAT SOMEDAY IN THE FUTURE THAT DOOR WILL ONCE AGAIN๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›โค๐Ÿ’›โคMY HEART WILL HAVE A CHANGE "THE OPPORTUNITY" TO BE ABLE ONE DAY HAVE "THE HOUSE WITH A WATERMILL" IN MY CITY๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€......MAYBE EVEN A WINDMILL IN MY CITY AS WELL "FINGERS CROSSED)๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โคโคโค๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿ‘ท๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽฎ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒ ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒบPLEASE & THANK YOUโœ–๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 โœญโœญโœญโœญ
    @Dawnielle Napier
    i have forwarded your question to the team. ๐Ÿ’œ