Polymer, Composite and Pipes... OH MY!!!

12 Comments·Updated 03 December 2018 11:25 AM
Juli KirklandJuli Kirkland Juli KirklandComments: 45 Moderator
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
Gears, as you know, are a precious commodity in the game, that said I would like to pass on to you some of the feedback I am getting from players who always have an endless supply. Here is what they said!

Be diligent when clearing your maps. Clearing your cartels only 2x per day will produce essential gears you will need for battles with extras laying around here and there. Once all of your cartels are cleaned off your map leave the game for at least 6 hours and allow time for your map to refill properly. Note: if you leave your game with cartels on your map when you log in again your map will not be refilled.

Too many pipes? Use these to your advantage. These Pipes that seem like worthless pieces of plastic to most of you have the power to change to a more valuable composite. Composite work the same way. If you have an abundance use them on your regular gameplay and they turn into the holy grail of all gears our polymer! 

Base defensive gear. We all hate being wiped out, however, if there is nothing worth stealing why should we care, right? Stripes are cool to have in the game for bragging rights but in reality do nothing for you game wise. I only use defensive gear when I am protecting resources, maybe I am missing a bit more oil which is normally the case. However, I have been looking at my attacks and never lose that much oil unprotected that I cannot regain doing a few cartels when I am back online again. It's a preference as is everything in this game, again it's the choices we make to bank what we will need in the future 

Pablo... oh dear Pablo! I cannot say enough about this man! I once believed he was an evil bandit but now view him as the total package! Not only does he bring us great component cards but also the chance to trade our resources for more patches to trade for gear. I find resources to be so easily gained it's well worth a trade. 

Look at your labs as your bank! Consider the fact that our pipes and even composites gain a great deal of interest when used properly during your daily play. I certainly do not have all the answers for you to utilize your gears in the best possible way and would appreciate your feedback on how you save gear! If we all work together on this never-ending battle against the machine we will all be able to grow and compete with one another!! That's what its all about, right? 

Comments

• Juli KirklandJuli Kirkland Juli KirklandComments: 45 Moderator
    LOL Juric you need to stop being lazy and you will get these gears also hahaha
  • ristau70ristau70 ristau70Comments: 3
    Since the new defense weapons have not got 1 2x uranium for reactors from pablo the smuggler or any where else same with lib 2 bonus 
    Ristau... The developers are aware of this and have actually made an update in the game yesterday that will allow more chances to get these important pieces we all need Please bear in mind these are commodities in the game meaning they wont drop on a consistant basis but they will be there . Thanks for hanging in there and hope everything runs smoothly for you 
  • Fred KoolFred Kool Fred KoolComments: 5
    i think people want to play a game not put the gear on play voor 20 minits and than wait 6 hours 

• Fred KoolFred Kool Fred KoolComments: 5
    the fun is going away in the game if you clear al and the only thing you get is pipes no fun playing anny more
    Fred .. How can you only be getting pipes to play with ?? With the new lab technology out this gives you an increased chance of 3 more materials to counter your opponents with . I too gain so many pipes during clearing my map but pipes can be very handy during your regular game play between events and battles . True they last 2 hours but is enough time for me to clear my map in the morning and when i am back again break them and I have gotten 3 composite . You do not always have to use 3 - 80s to attack with also . Depending on what troop you are playing with you may need only 2 of those 80's and add on an extra 50 of what you always seem to come up short in . Fred I do encourage you that if the only gear you ever get for your game i s pipes to please send tech support a message with your player ID so they can look into your game and check into what is going on . They are always there to help as am I . Your gaming experience is very important and makes me sad to see you feel you are having so many struggles . Let me know if you need assistance contacting support and I can direct you there 

• gmangman gmanComments: 2
    Juli, there still hasn't been an increase of reactor or liberium boosters yet.  Since the test station started I have received only one reactor booster and that was in this last battle that ended today, 2/3/19.  Pablo has not had any to offer either, and I refresh at least 3 times looking for deals. Will you give an update on when they plan to change this?  Thanks
  • i play every day and since the update i have not had 1  2x uranium boost nor has my team,but i do get lots and lots of stuff that i dont need

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/139998/we-have-big-probelem-to-have-boost-for-uranium#latest  This is the latest feed on uranium boosters specifically. Kate has explained in here how items are circulated in the game and believe it or not I have spoken to many players that are in no way new  that had no idea what they were even for let alone know how to use these :neutral: 
  • gmangman gmanComments: 2
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/139998/we-have-big-probelem-to-have-boost-for-uranium#latest  This is the latest feed on uranium boosters specifically. Kate has explained in here how items are circulated in the game and believe it or not I have spoken to many players that are in no way new  that had no idea what they were even for let alone know how to use these :neutral: 
    Wow, seems hard to believe an active player would not know what they were for. With that being said, I could see someone not knowing if they have them since the only way to see your supply is to check when the reactor does not have one in place.  Any idea why you can't check what you have anytime you like?
    I do not have that answer gman but I do know where to get it and I will ask .. many players in the game are unaware of what they are even called they just see them awarded, and if like me when I first started getting them said hey I just got a green pop can :blush: No one knew what i was talking about either so naturally chat went crickets !!