🤲 Helper Buildings 🏡 ~ SuperCity Mobile

38 Comments·Updated 22 August 2019 06:51 PM
CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 22 in Super Hints
Helper Buildings are a very good addition to your city as they drop useful items 💁‍♂️

💙 Helper Buildings give items for one of your ongoing quests from the to-do list so you can progress way faster 💥 
Make sure to check 🧐 ALL of your open quests before harvesting from your Helper Buildings 🏡🤲 so you know which items could drop.

💙 When you do not have an open Task, Helper Buildings will give you one ⚡️ energy pack on collection.
Be sure to watch 👀 your energy ⚡️ storage as it will fill up quickly when you have Helper Buildings 😲

Currently, we have 5️⃣ Helper Buildings 🙋‍♀️  
  • 3️⃣ that give an item on every collection (Dracula’s Castle, Indian Palace, and Neueschweinstein Castle - they are available in your Shop under City Sights and can be purchased with Superbucks)
  • 2️⃣ Helper Buildings that give items randomly (London Clocks and Bumper Cars - they are available through special offers. Stay tuned!)

Special Buildings With Item Drop

There are three Special Buildings that each have a unique item drop. 
1. London Concert Hall dropping 1 Fortune Ticket every 14 hours.
2. Lady Liberty dropping 1-2 Energy Cupcakes (4 ⚡️ each) every 10 hours. 
3. House with Watermill dropping 1 Water Drop every 1 hour.

Comments

• It’s great helping I now I use anything time in the quest 🥰👍 thankz supercity 😘👌
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 275 ✭✭✭
    Im glad with it but Im only missed the Kastle Neuescheinstein, when comes he with 50% sb so I can buy?🙏🤞😘😘
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    Im glad with it but Im only missed the Kastle Neuescheinstein, when comes he with 50% sb so I can buy?🙏🤞😘😘
    We have sent requests in several times asking to put the helper buildings on discount. Hopefully, we will see a sale, but we don’t really know.  🤞🏻
  •  :(  :(  have none of these buildings
  • Ouais, comme d'habitude ces bâtiments standard seront encore cher à acheter.  Ce sera encore pour ceux qui ont énormément de billets.  Pfff

Ouais, comme d'habitude ces bâtiments standard seront encore cher à acheter.  Ce sera encore pour ceux qui ont énormément de billets.  Pfff

Trois des bâtiments sont disponibles à l'achat avec un superbucks dans votre boutique sous les vues de la ville. Nous vous donnons de nombreuses occasions de gagner des superbucks gratuitement afin de Les économiser pour ces bâtiments importants.
     :(  :(  have none of these buildings
    Save up your superbucks and buy one of these buildings when you have enough!
  • ecemecem ecemComments: 5
    Yaptığımız tüm imkanlar farkındamısınız hep eski oyunculara ve imkânı olanlara 😥
    Okadar bina varken sp ile alınan binaları secmissiniz oyuncu kaybediyorsunuz
  • ecemecem ecemComments: 5
    edited January 7
    Yeni oyunculara destek olmuyo bu yaptığınız hersey eski oyuncularla devam edin 
    ecem said:
    Yeni oyunculara destek olmuyo bu yaptığınız hersey eski oyuncularla devam edin 
    Merhaba. Sorununuzu anladığımdan emin değilim. Size nasıl yardım edebilirim?
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    edited January 7
    Los tengo todos! ¡Hay una gran ayuda! solo me faltan los entrenadores del shock hay tengo completo los "comodines" <3 :): *
    Los tengo todos! ¡Hay una gran ayuda! solo me faltan los entrenadores del shock hay tengo completo los "comodines" <3 :): *
    ¡Órale! 😘 Buen trabajo! Eso es jugadores Y yo sé que no gastar dinero real para el juego! Gracias por compartir!🥰
  • I love your game and I play a lot ... and I often use the blue card ... to have fun even more ... but I find it dishonest Supercity to encourage us to buy a circus last week by making us shine that he could give 8 clothes pegs ... and this week he no longer gives clothes pegs! We have to use the laundromats to get 1 single clothes peg ... I get upset because I feel cheated. Similarly for other buildings that gave hats for example ... It's not very fair on your part to the players who like to buy to advance in the missions ... 😂
  • Well its great but i dont have any of this buildings to expensive sow i dont get help
  • It’s great IF you have enough superbucks,if not how do you earn these buildings or is it ONLY for those who spend REAL cash?
  • RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 380 Super Moderator
    It’s great IF you have enough superbucks,if not how do you earn these buildings or is it ONLY for those who spend REAL cash?
    Hello Julia Goddard.
    It takes time to build up SB just by playing the game and not spending any real cash. The best approaches I follow: do not do the mini 3-4 quest because while you earn SB, most require buildings you don’t have. Play one leaderboard quest at a time. Your goal is not to win but reach the eternal stage to earn SB. Don’t try to play every event that appears in your city. You have to focus on being successful one event at a time. You may miss out on some buildings but it’s possible SCM will release them again. Don’t spend any SB you earn until you have saved enough for the building you want. 
    Well its great but i dont have any of this buildings to expensive sow i dont get help
    Take your time and slowly build your SB through just playing the game. Every month pick one of the leaderboard quest to complete. Reaching the eternal stage you can earn SB. With a bit of patience, you can buy 1,2 or all of these.
  • I wish it could be a help to all us but it only helps those who can afford to by with money the places tst give help. maybe you should think about those who can't afforded to purchase thingswith real money help us out to the I would feel as you really do care about the people who play the game.

• Sim RileySim Riley Sim RileyComments: 2
    Something is wrong with my game. When I restock my workshops I have to click each one to restock. Same as my buildings I have to click a few times for the building to get restocked.
    I wish it could be a help to all us but it only helps those who can afford to by with money the places tst give help. maybe you should think about those who can't afforded to purchase thingswith real money help us out to the I would feel as you really do care about the people who play the game.

Hello Brenda, SCM does care. They have gradually increased ways to earn SB in the game. Players have to strategize. Did you get the Beauty Parlour as a part of SCM Birthday celebration? And when you play the leaderboard not for competition but to reach the eternal stage for SB and skip boosters. Did you update your game and check your news for the 10 SB? Save that in game currency and one by one purchase these beautiful helper buildings. The least expensive is Indian Palace and it is a good helper building that can be sped up by visits from neighbors. 
    Sim Riley said:
    Something is wrong with my game. When I restock my workshops I have to click each one to restock. Same as my buildings I have to click a few times for the building to get restocked.
    Thank you. We are working on a fix to be implemented soon. Are you helping Li on her Tropical Expedition? 
  • I LOVE all the new things you are doing, BUT I would love them more if I could afford to get those buildings!  You know,  I am a very loyal fan of your game. In being so, I would think you would want to keep me/us (fans). I have been playing since the beginning and I rarely ever win quests because I think they're unfair to those of us who can't buy everything and you should believe me when I tell you I try HARD to win.  I think you should give your truly loyal fans some love by giving DEEP discounts on the buildings we will need.  Just my thoughts!
    I wish it could be a help to all us but it only helps those who can afford to by with money the places tst give help. maybe you should think about those who can't afforded to purchase thingswith real money help us out to the I would feel as you really do care about the people who play the game.

Hello Brenda, SCM does care. They have gradually increased ways to earn SB in the game. Players have to strategize. Did you get the Beauty Parlour as a part of SCM Birthday celebration? And when you play the leaderboard not for competition but to reach the eternal stage for SB and skip boosters. Did you update your game and check your news for the 10 SB? Save that in game currency and one by one purchase these beautiful helper buildings. 
    Sim Riley said:
    We are aware of the glitch. We are working to implement a fix. Thank you for your patience.
    I LOVE all the new things you are doing, BUT I would love them more if I could afford to get those buildings!  You know,  I am a very loyal fan of your game. In being so, I would think you would want to keep me/us (fans). I have been playing since the beginning and I rarely ever win quests because I think they're unfair to those of us who can't buy everything and you should believe me when I tell you I try HARD to win.  I think you should give your truly loyal fans some love by giving DEEP discounts on the buildings we will need.  Just my thoughts!
    We are glad to hear the rave review as well as any critiques. Loyal fans are loved. Not all players can spend cash in the game. However, there are players that want to make cash purchases. Some quest are very difficult to win because they require cash purchases of specialty buildings or cash purchases of SBs. Personally, I avoid those mini 3-4 day quest. 

Supercity responded with in game resources to help players that don’t spend cash. They have added many ways to accumulate SB in the game. They have added the reset option to nearly all the quest. This is my favorite strategy when I don’t have the required building. Ultimately, players must choose what quest to attempt each week or every month of all the events released which one they will focus on. Here’s the link to our Hints and Tips. I will forward your comments to the developers.

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128298/hints-and-tips#latest
  • Cj HuntCj Hunt Cj HuntComments: 4
    NEED A PATCH
    The recent update has changed all of the production plants and the farm to single input..
    Meaning you cannot pic ONE ITEM AND PUT IT INTO PRODUCTION...YOU HAVE TO DO EACH BUILDING ONE AT A TIME..ANNOYING!!!
  • *NEED A PATCH
    The recent update has changed all of the production plants and the farm to single input..
    Meaning you cannot pic ONE ITEM AND PUT IT INTO PRODUCTION...YOU HAVE TO DO EACH BUILDING ONE AT A TIME..ANNOYING!!!
    Sorry it's annoying, but read the playkot comments..... they tell you they are already working on it.  Just read it, you will see what they say 
    Cj Hunt said:
    NEED A PATCH
    *NEED A PATCH
    Sorry it's annoying, but read the playkot comments..... they tell you they are already working on it.  Just read it, you will see what they say 
    Thank You Frances Snider. This is the topic of the weekend, Cj Hunt. Monday will be the beginning of a new work week and hopefully the fix will be implemented soon. 
  • Your welcome!  Just trying to help you out for a change.  I'm sure it's annoying getting the same complaint over and over again. 
  • Di AlmeidaDi Almeida Di AlmeidaComments: 3
    Quem for meu vizinho, POR FAVOR, AJUDA NO JARDIM DE INFANCIA!
    Quem for meu vizinho, POR FAVOR, AJUDA NO JARDIM DE INFANCIA!
    Bem-vindo Por favor, explique como podemos ajudá-lo. Obrigado.
  • Harue SamHarue Sam Harue SamComments: 31
    edited August 17
    What is the clipboard for? And where is it stored?
    Thanks.
    Harue Sam said:
    What is the clipboard for? And where is it stored?
    Thanks.
    Hello Harue Sam. The symbol indicates that these buildings will give items for quest. I have the Indian Palace in my city and every 4 hours I can collect from that building. I don’t know what item it will give, but I try to improve my odds of getting something I need but what’s needed in my city.
  • I can't afford to buy extra buildings,  there expensive.  Maybe if there was a way to earn them it would help those who can't afford to just drop money into the game all the time. 
    I've been playing for years and would love to see my city grow❣❣❣
    Thank you for giving me a chance to voice my opinion. 
    Patricia 
    I can't afford to buy extra buildings,  there expensive.  Maybe if there was a way to earn them it would help those who can't afford to just drop money into the game all the time. 
    I've been playing for years and would love to see my city grow❣❣❣
    Thank you for giving me a chance to voice my opinion. 
    Patricia 
    Absolutely, we want to hear feedback from the players of SCM. Did you get a chance to participate in the recent tropical expedition? Bungalows were collected as rewards and are dropping SB until September 14 and they can be helped by neighbors. Other options have been to reach the eternal stage of quest to collect SB. Finally, nearly all quest buildings will drop at least 1SB for a limited time. It takes time but you can slowly grow your city. 
  • Im glad with it but Im only missed the Kastle Neuescheinstein, when comes he with 50% sb so I can buy?🙏🤞😘😘
    We have sent requests in several times asking to put the helper buildings on discount. Hopefully, we will see a sale, but we don’t really know.  🤞🏻
    I can't even afford them at 50% off! And I'm so frustrated because I also can't ever win a quest, a lot of the buildings that cost real money are in the quests and I don't know about you all but I rarely have "extra real money".  I sure wish I did, I want 95% of the buildings the offer us!!
    I can't even afford them at 50% off! And I'm so frustrated because I also can't ever win a quest, a lot of the buildings that cost real money are in the quests and I don't know about you all but I rarely have "extra real money".  I sure wish I did, I want 95% of the buildings the offer us!!
    Welcome to the forum Francis Snider.

The mini quest that require the cash buildings are mostly for decorations. I don’t suggest players complete them because many don’t have the resources. 

If you are struggling with completing quests, focus on one at a time. 

While many players want all or 95% of the buildings, that’s not possible immediately playing only with in game resources. Many buildings are reissued. Try to take a long term view and hope they come around again. 

Finally, here’s the link to our help and support page. At the bottom are links to fan groups. They can be very helpful with tips on the various quests that appear weekly. https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/help-and-support

• I'll try one at a time. Thanks!