SuperCity Mobile, v. 1.23.0 (December 10, 2018 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

30 Comments·Updated 10 December 2018 11:02 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Community ManagerMona_LisaComments: 44 Community Manager
edited December 2018 in Super Updates

'Tis almost the season, Mayor! 🎄 Winter is floating ever closer to SuperCity, join your citizens in getting ready for ❄ a bit of cold weather and 🎉 a lot of fun! 
We know, you are excited to learn what the 🎅 1.23 version 🎅 has brought with it! Let's go!

🎅 Christmas Mood (Halloween is officially over 😆)
  • Magic Music and Snow Fall (can be turned on|off via the Settings).
  • Snowy roads, paths, and sidewalks at the Shop.
  • Snow Areas all over your city.

🛠️ Fixes to the most frequent issues 
  • The app takes 2 times less space so it should work quite smoothly - without lags and freezes - even if you have only 1 GB of RAM memory.
  • You can now remove ALL the obstacles on the expansions added in October.
  • All the gifts when you awaken neighbours are now added to your Inventory.

😻 Visual Improvements
  • Cargo Port, College and University redesigned to let you plan multiple productions.
  • Progress Bar redesigned - now you will know for sure whether your game loads or sticks. Any feedback is welcome!
  • Missing Decorations and People are back, all the decorations can be turned with no harm to animation (and yes! Baby Zilla is again alive!)  

🏡 New Content
  • 2 new Production units - prepare some Christmas cuties for your citizens!
  • New residence - Gingerbread House!
  • New - winter style - roads & decorations!

And of course amazing Christmas events, new stories and a lot of fun 🎊 Merry Christmas, Mayor! 🎅 🎄 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠⚠⚠ If you still experience the issues that are supposed to be fixed, please contact our support team ASAP:
↪ https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all&l=en&contact=1↩ 

PS 'I don't have this update, why?'
- If you are an iOS player, please try the following: open the Updates tab at the App Store, find our game in the list and press the update button.
- If it doesn't help or you are an Android player, please wait - the update doesn't appear in all the countries at the same time (it depends on the Stores and unfortunately, we can do nothing about this).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

⛄⛄⛄ Have even more fun! Have a look at all our services:

👉 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/ 👈

Comments

• Bonjour, suite à la mise à jour, cette nouvelle mission ne fonctionne pas, çà ouvre le magasin, çà propose la caserne de pompier qu'on a déjà et çà bloqué le jeu. On est obligé de fermer le jeu et de revenir. Merci de faire le nécessaire. 
  • Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Community Manager Mona_LisaComments: 44 Community Manager
    edited December 2018
    Bonjour, suite à la mise à jour, cette nouvelle mission ne fonctionne pas, çà ouvre le magasin, çà propose la caserne de pompier qu'on a déjà et çà bloqué le jeu. On est obligé de fermer le jeu et de revenir. Merci de faire le nécessaire. 
    Bonjour, Sandrine ! Merci d'avoir signalé ce problème ! L’équipe technique travaille la-dessus, on espère avoir la solution dans quelques heures  <3
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt ✭✭✭ Cobi LuijtComments: 277 ✭✭✭
    but if you click on the university and the college it works.

• Suran ChanSuran Chan ✭✭✭ Suran ChanComments: 52 ✭✭✭
    I do not have the campus quests.  Only the Carousel quest .  Please explain and when will this be fixed?  Please see photo.  Also, I cannot move objects  
    edited December 2018
    Do not have the student campus and police academy quests .  Please explain and fix  I have the 1.23 version.  Thanks

• Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    Por favor necesitamos información oficial en la pagina con detalle de los nuevos eventos 
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark ✭✭✭✭ CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    I do not have the campus quests.  Only the Carousel quest .  Please explain and when will this be fixed?  Please see photo.  Also, I cannot move objects  
    The infrastructure buildings were pulled from the game for the moment. They will appear again at a later day. The tech team is working on the issue with moving objects and editing mode. 
    Por favor necesitamos información oficial en la pagina con detalle de los nuevos eventos 
    I’m sure when it is ready it will be posted. 😉 

How can I help you?

How can I help you?
    I give answer on  Sandrine Ladoues question about the Université and college.
    Is it already known that buildings and tiles have disappeared?
    my Christmas kiosk and tiles.

Here you see it better the missing tiles. 
    I had also a Christmas kiosk.

Here you see it better the missing tiles. 
    I had also a Christmas kiosk.

Yes we are experiencing quite a few technical difficulties. The team is working on this at the moment. 
  • carrieanncarrieann carrieannComments: 4
    Having lots of trouble since the update. Just purchased item from the Christmas Market and the “topaz” was taken but I didn’t receive the item or the emeralds. So much going on at once is very frustrating. 
    carrieann said:
    Having lots of trouble since the update. Just purchased item from the Christmas Market and the “topaz” was taken but I didn’t receive the item or the emeralds. So much going on at once is very frustrating. 
     Yes it is very frustrating. If you are missing items please contact the support team and let them know what you were missing and they can add it to your game. You can go through the whole function in the game to contact them.

I hope you can give us more time to finish the quests since this has been the most glitchy SC Mobile has ever been, I reckon.  But I still 💖 this game👍
    I hope you can give us more time to finish the quests since this has been the most glitchy SC Mobile has ever been, I reckon.  But I still 💖 this game👍
    Thank you for being such a devoted player! I agree this update has been very challenging. Hopefully we can get things sorted very quickly.
  • Eric LeglerEric Legler Eric LeglerComments: 12
    Oops! I hope it’s just a glitch, but I can’t seem to move a few of the items I got from the Run-Up to Christmas & Christmas Carousel tasks. I get the same response, ‘This object cannot be moved!’, from all the items in the picture below. 😬
    Oops! I hope it’s just a glitch, but I can’t seem to move a few of the items I got from the Run-Up to Christmas & Christmas Carousel tasks. I get the same response, ‘This object cannot be moved!’, from all the items in the picture below. 😬
    Yes, this is just a glitch. The team is working on fixing this as soon as possible. Enjoy your game and all the Christmas buildings and decorations!
    hopefully the game will quickly get rid of all problems. now I can not even call in the help of neighbors because I can not put anything in my heart zone.🙏🙏😘
    hopefully the game will quickly get rid of all problems. now I can not even call in the help of neighbors because I can not put anything in my heart zone.🙏🙏😘
    We are very hopeful that this problem will be solved today.
  • A frissités óta nagyon kicsik a házak és minden nem lehett nagyitani,tabletten játszom és nagyon zavaró.pedig ez a kedvenc játékom.
    A frissités óta nagyon kicsik a házak és minden nem lehett nagyitani,tabletten játszom és nagyon zavaró.pedig ez a kedvenc játékom.
    Sziasztok már megjelent egy frissítés reggel, hogy remélhetőleg megoldja ezeket a problémákat. Kérjük, próbálja meg frissíteni a játékot újra.
  • NewlandNewland NewlandComments: 4
    Warum ist bei seltsamer Hütte kein Rezept mehr verfügbar? Wie soll ich die Aufgaben für Puppentheater erfüllen? Fehler im System?

Newland said:
    Warum ist bei seltsamer Hütte kein Rezept mehr verfügbar? Wie soll ich die Aufgaben für Puppentheater erfüllen? Fehler im System?

Sie brauchen nicht mehr die Elemente, die in der Neugier Hütte gemacht wurden. Diese Gegenstände oder nur in der vorherigen Weihnachts-quest gefragt.
  • NewlandNewland NewlandComments: 4
    Newland said:

Sie brauchen nicht mehr die Elemente, die in der Neugier Hütte gemacht wurden. Diese Gegenstände oder nur in der vorherigen Weihnachts-quest gefragt.
    Das ist nicht richtig. Für die Quest Puppentheater benötige ich Brezeln. Ich bitte um Fehlerbehebung. ID 4569491
    Newland said:
    Newland said:

Das ist nicht richtig. Für die Quest Puppentheater benötige ich Brezeln. Ich bitte um Fehlerbehebung. ID 4569491
    Ja, es tut mir Leid, dass ich einen Fehler gemacht habe. Wir haben dieses Problem gestern dem team gemeldet und ich glaube, es wurde jetzt behoben.
  • How can i play my supercity on facebook into my android phone?
  • Toni Coleman-ScruggsToni Coleman-Scruggs ✭✭✭ Toni Coleman-ScruggsComments: 50 ✭✭✭
    How can i play my supercity on facebook into my android phone?
    Hi Adora ~ SuperCity and Supercity Mobile are two different Apps, many players play both ~ we would love ❤️ to have you join us on SuperCity mobile as well ~ 😉Toni 
  • Halimaj HatunHalimaj Hatun Halimaj HatunComments: 4
    please update this,. i don't receive blue request