Game not loading or running slow?

0 Comments·Started 12 December 2018 03:02 PM

Hello everyone, just some little notes when your not able to load the game or running slow! I know sometimes it can be frustrating when this happens but sometimes you can resolve it on your own without to much lost play time!

The following can also help if game runs slowly or not at all, so lets go over a few of them.

Check to make sure all your connections are connected. sometimes a plug could easily come out of it's connection if it's not secured tightly and in some cases we have our (Mans best friend) dogs or cats that tend to get into things and knock something over or out of place. So that would be one of the first things I would check.

Also, having many things open at one time or a few different browsers might slow or prevent the game from opening. If you don't have a lot of memory on your computer, then you surely want to make sure a lot is not open at once!

Sometimes updates for your browsers come out but some computers decide they want a break and not download the update, some do it on there own so make sure your computer is updated on everything. This will also include your flash player! Very important to have things updated! 

Now we come to cleaning your cache! If you are like me and do a lot of traveling on the internet, then you surely need to clean your cache often! Your computer keeps all this little information of every little site and places you travel and can make your computer feel like it's being weigh down, so keep that cache clean!

Sometimes things happen that is be on your control, so if you have tried all the above and still are having issues, then contact support! https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/tropic-storm/?p=all&l=en&s=technical-issues-and-solutions

See, now that was not so hard! Some simple things to help keep you in the game! If you have any questions please feel free to comment below!