We have big probelem to have Boost for Uranium

7 Comments·Started 16 January 2019 05:52 PM
we clear all islands and not get Uranium boost
1) can you make *5 boosts or *4 
2) can you give us chance to trade boost with polymer
thank you

Comments

• Juli KirklandJuli Kirkland Juli KirklandComments: 45 Moderator
    King .. Thank you for your comments oon uranium boosts !! As of yesterday there has been a update that will allow more chances to recieve these :) Please bear in mind these are still considered commodities in the game so they will not be falling from the sky !! 
  • kate_alkate_al Freshly on the board kate_alComments: 64 Community Manager
    edited January 18
    Hi, @king31ali!

Juli's right.
    Along with the Test Station, all kinds of loot — polymers, alloys, composites, Uranium and Liberium boosters (i.e. all except for basic resources) — were packed into Force Containers. So basically, these boosters cannot be found alone anymore. Nevertheless, we expected that the chances to get these items will stay the same as before.

After a while, we've also noticed the decrease in booster gain, so did the players. Which is why the latest update included the uranium|liberium boosters probability increase to get drop rate back up again. At the same time, while researching the drop rate, we've found that players activated these items twice as rare as they gained them! Which is not healthy for game balance — resources should come a and go, not just get stocked for weeks. So, we expect that new drop balance will still bring you some Uranium & Liberium boosters, but not as much as it was before. Though they were quite rare even before the Test Station release :)
  • According to my experience the Liberium and Uranium boosters just disappeared since Test Station was introduced. I could not get any while I defeated so many player and boss bases.
  • Juli KirklandJuli Kirkland Juli KirklandComments: 45 Moderator
    Ferec , I have seen the boosters for liberium and uranium being unpacked in my crates now from anything to a basic container on a de murte or oskull to collecting in battle and even in my own map . As Kate has stated above the only way playkot can trouble shoot a problem is to see the utilization of these items . As I have just been notified a few days ago from a pretty high level player he was unaware what these were for and what the function was , I believe many players do stockpile for this reason and we need to educate our fellow players on what they are used for and how to use them best. everything we acquire in the game as commodities  have to be treated as such , not necessarily stock piled but only used when needed . These commodities include lib and uranium boosters, polymer,  and new lab materials . You can often find these for trade through Pablo with patches ( which I see patches as another commodity item )  Anytime a new technology is released in the game we do get extra help with certain items we need to help us boost forward , however we all have to be in the same mindset that these are valuable pieces to the game and choose which gamble we will take by using these .  
  • Juli, Thanks for your thorough answer. As I understand: certain limited amounts of the above named 'valuable pieces' are circulating in the game. A part of them is in the game stock, the other part is in the players' hands. And only the items in te game stock can be - randomly - distrubuted. What is withold by players cannot be distributed. So, if many player just liles up stocks of them the others can get them at a reduced chance. This mechanism looks reasonable and I do not complain about the game mechanism itself. What makes me a little upset is that the frequency of receiving those items dramatically reduced (actually to zero in my case). In the past two days I started counting my wins over players and bosses: 28 player wins - indicated as possible source of Liberium boosters and 3 bosses (demuerte and oskull). In the past I could get some of those items at least weekly at the same or maybe a little lower play intensity. The consequence is that the development of strike group ship slowed down, so I cannot hope to achieve an attrative group level for effective recruitment. Just to balance my claim: I love you game :)
  • the problem is, players who attack ship in battles, have less chance to have test crates, than players who hit islands, i think it is not fair, players who attack ship make more effort and get less test station crate
  • in the last 21 crates I have only got 4 dynamit  I even payed for one and none