💘 Time for Lovers (January 25, 2019 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

94 Comments·Updated 28 January 2019 06:40 PM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 42 Community Manager
edited January 28 in Super Quests

🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸 🇮🇹 🇵🇹 🇹🇷 🇨🇳 🇹🇼 🇯🇵 🇰🇵 🇰🇷 🇸🇦 🇦🇪

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/️‍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

One 'Italian' 🇮🇹 event is over, another is on! 🇮🇹 Mayor, are you ready to compete 💪 for the most beautiful 😍 trophies 🏆💘 ever AND a romantic 💋 ❤️ Italian Palace 🏰? Both are superbuck droppers 💸💸💸 Let's go 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️🤩 

📌 Required level: 8.
⌛ The event stops for everyone on February 15th at 18:00 UTC.

❤ GOOD TO KNOW 💞

✔ Italian Palace 🏰, as well as Valentine Trophies 💘, are superbucks droppers 💸💸💸

✔ Every time you give the requested bouquets 💐 to the citizens, you get a Valentine's Card 💌  and some Prize Ribbons 🎀 
  • You need Valentine's Cards 💌 to get quest rewards including the romantic 🇮🇹 Italian Palace 🏰 
  • You need Prize Ribbons 🎀 to get 🏆 Trophies 💘 and helpful bonuses (you have to maintain your score until February 15th to get your reward 💗🎁)
✔ Even after you get the  🇮🇹 Italian Palace 🏰, you can continue to play to collect as many 🎀 ribbons 🎀 as possible - the more ribbons you have, the higher your chance to win is 🏆 (you automatically enter the competition once you get your first 💌 2 Valentine's Cards 💌)

✔ If several players from your group have an equal number of Prize Ribbons 🎀
          - 1st-3d places: the player who got them first will be placed higher ⬆
          - 4th-100th places: players will share the same place ↔

✔ You can find new neighbours 👫 👬 👭 via the 'Rankings' tab and even visit their cities before adding 😍 Just tap on their portrait 👧 on your leaderboard and wait for them to accept you 😊

❤ HOW TO GET BOUQUETS, VALENTINE'S CARDS AND PRIZE RIBBONS 💐💌🎀

💌 Valentine's Cards 💌
Give bouquets to the citizens at the quest window.

🎀 Prize Ribbons 🎀
  • Buy bouquets at the Flower Boutique.
  • Give bouquets to the citizens at the quest window.
💐 Bouquets 💐
Provide all the required items at the Flower Boutique (which is located next to the Cargo Port).

If you don't have enough items to buy a bouquet, you can skip the task (or a part of the task) with superbucks:

🎁 REWARDS 🏆

'To-Do list' tab: main set of rewards

'To-Do list' tab: eternal stage set of rewards

'Rankings' tab: list of rewards

🏆 = 📖 3 'Skip Task' boosters, ⚡10 packages of energy +7, Valentine's Trophy dropping (every 8 hours) 5 💸 until February 25

🏆🏆 = 📖 2 'Skip Task' boosters, ⚡ 7 packages of energy +7, Valentine's Trophy dropping (every 8 hours) 5 💸 until February 22

🏆🏆🏆 = 📖 1 'Skip Task' booster, ⚡ 5 packages of energy +7, Valentine's Trophy dropping (every 8 hours) 5 💸 until February 20

4th-10th places = 3 Fortune tickets and ⚡ 5 packages of energy +7

11th-101st places = ⚡ 3 packages of energy +7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
🌟🌟🌟 To have even more fun, join us here:

Comments

• ich Bekomme nur immer das ich blauen Rosenstrauß herstellen muss es kommt nichts anderes obwohl ich schon Superbucks ausgegeben habe kommt dieser blaue Rosenstrauß sehr selten. So macht das Event keinen Spaß mehr weil man so keine Chance hat. Meine Id ist 4298962
  • CarlynbarkCarlynbark CarlynbarkComments: 1228 ✭✭✭✭
    ich Bekomme nur immer das ich blauen Rosenstrauß herstellen muss es kommt nichts anderes obwohl ich schon Superbucks ausgegeben habe kommt dieser blaue Rosenstrauß sehr selten. So macht das Event keinen Spaß mehr weil man so keine Chance hat. Meine Id ist 4298962
    Wenn Sie Ihr Spiel öffnen und schließen, erscheint es?

• Ich spiele das Event aber immer nur Blauer Rosenstrauß 

• Sabrina78Sabrina78 Sabrina78Comments: 119 ✭✭✭
    edited January 26

Ich spiele das Event aber immer nur Blauer Rosenstrauß 

I have the same problem, I always need blue flowers (~10x) but I only get the 3 others flowers, so I can’t move forward in the game ☹️☹️.
    They ask us only blue flowers !!!!!
    I think it’s a Bug, please correct that. 🙂

• Why am I only getting requests for the blue rose bouquet?  Getting quests for making the other flowers but haven’t been able to use any of them but the blue roses... agree with above comment, hoping it’s a bug that can get corrected...???
    Treena
    supercity mobile id: 1352723
  • I too am only getting requests for the blue flowers. I can’t see how this is a bug when there are so many neighbours that have made great progress (over 700 bows etc).
    can this request issue be corrected ASAP please.
  • There have been at least  8 other requests for the blue flowers

• Me too, 10 reguests only for the blue flower 
  • All my orders include the Faltering Hope basket, either on its own or with another flower, but the basket is so hard to come by for me, I get maybe one for every 10-15 tasks completed! This is crazy!  :s
  • Hi in Winter lotery I cant get Saint Petersburg House of books 🙂 maybe this dont work becouse I have already one?
  • I have played now for the last 4hrs and still only the blue flowers are being requested
  • Will anyone at SC be addressing our issue? 
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 130 ✭✭✭
    perdón pero hasta hoy el edificio daba 1 SuperBuck y ahora da monedas de invierno, significa que ya no dará SuperBucks?
    o da monedas y 1 SuperBucks?
  • Mit den blauen Blumen geht ja weiter in Stufe 3 werden auch bei jeden Auftrag blaue Blumen verlangt..... ich frage mich da wie man irgendwelche Chancen haben soll 
    Sabrina78 said:

Ich spiele das Event aber immer nur Blauer Rosenstrauß 

I have the same problem, I always need blue flowers (~10x) but I only get the 3 others flowers, so I can’t move forward in the game ☹️☹️.
    They ask us only blue flowers !!!!!
    I think it’s a Bug, please correct that. 🙂

Could I please get your ID?
    Why am I only getting requests for the blue rose bouquet?  Getting quests for making the other flowers but haven’t been able to use any of them but the blue roses... agree with above comment, hoping it’s a bug that can get corrected...???
    @Brenda-Lee Lodder
    could I pls get your ID

These quests where there are double missions are difficult and very long to get the jackpot, and this one is even more because of these blue flowers 🥵🥵.

A quest too difficult ends up becoming uninteresting 😔.

Me too, 10 reguests only for the blue flower 
    Could you please give me your ID?
    Will anyone at SC be addressing our issue? 
    Sure hope so. Now I’m trying to gather IDs, I’ll send my own report to support.
    perdón pero hasta hoy el edificio daba 1 SuperBuck y ahora da monedas de invierno, significa que ya no dará SuperBucks?
    o da monedas y 1 SuperBucks?
    Yes, the building will still be giving out one Superbuck. 💜😘
    Sabrina78 said:

These quests where there are double missions are difficult and very long to get the jackpot, and this one is even more because of these blue flowers 🥵🥵.

A quest too difficult ends up becoming uninteresting 😔.

Thank you for your feedback! We will communicate the players feelings back to the team. 
    My Id is 1413331.

But I noticed that for this kind of quests, the object (here, the blue flower) the most requested is the one that we have the hardest to obtain 😤.

PS : we should also be able to use our boosters and/or refuse the mission (second part) for these quests.
  • khaleesikhaleesi khaleesiComments: 1
    I got only blue flower request too but I don’t know where to look for my id 
    edited January 26
    khaleesi said:
    In « settings », last lane 🙂
  • as everyone here and also all who complains on fb, me and my daughter are getting ONLY blue requests but no blue orders! I dont think thats a bug when players are having in my group 726 and more points. my ID is 383485 and hers 4215249! please fix it! ty
  • Hello SC! I have the same problem with blue flowers. My ID: 951532 thanks for your help! Kornelia
    as everyone here and also all who complains on fb, me and my daughter are getting ONLY blue requests but no blue orders! I dont think thats a bug when players are having in my group 726 and more points. my ID is 383485 and hers 4215249! please fix it

The team is working on fixing this. 
    Hello SC! I have the same problem with blue flowers. My ID: 951532 thanks for your help! Kornelia
    Hi there. This has been reported and the team is working on a fix.
    Sabrina78 said:
    My Id is 1413331.

But I noticed that for this kind of quests, the object (here, the blue flower) the most requested is the one that we have the hardest to obtain 😤.

PS : we should also be able to use our boosters and/or refuse the mission (second part) for these quests.
    Yes we have sent a list of complaints to the team. Thank you for your feedback.
    khaleesi said:
    The team is working on a fix. Please just hang in there and keep working on the quest.
  • My player ID is 3098585
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 130 ✭✭✭
    Carlynbark dijo: Gracias!!!!
    También estoy con el problema de los ramos azules!
    Llevo más de 4 horas esperando por uno y 3 personajes esperándolo sin poder avanzar...😢😭
    ID 605788
    perdón pero hasta hoy el edificio daba 1 SuperBuck y ahora da monedas de invierno, ¿significa que ya no les dará SuperBucks?
    ¿O monedas y 1 Superbucks?
    Sí, el edificio seguirá dando un Superbuck. 💜😘

• Why am I only getting requests for the blue rose bouquet?  Getting quests for making the other flowers but haven’t been able to use any of them but the blue roses... agree with above comment, hoping it’s a bug that can get corrected...???
    ID: 1352723 game version 1.23.2 thanks for looking into this...
    Treena
    Why am I only getting requests for the blue rose bouquet?  Getting quests for making the other flowers but haven’t been able to use any of them but the blue roses... agree with above comment, hoping it’s a bug that can get corrected...???
    The team is working on a fix. However it is the weekend over there so we probably won’t see an improvement until Monday. We are advising players to just hang in there and continue playing the quest, we will work things out.
    The team is working on a fix. However it is the weekend over there so we probably won’t see an improvement until Monday. We are advising players to just hang in there and continue playing the quest, we will work things out.
    Great and offer a bonus of blue flowers would be very appreciated by the disadvantaged players. 😍😍
    Don’t know if the team did something but I actually got a few requests for other than the blue roses! Hoping it keeps up... if not will post again... thanks so much for everything... have an awesome weekend!!!
    Treena
  • The requests now require other flowers but the same request also requires the flowers - it’s slightly better than it was but we are still hampered because of the need for blue flowers. I am sad that I haven’t been able to get very far when the other neighbours in the competition are way ahead.
  • Deepak PandeyDeepak Pandey Deepak PandeyComments: 32 ✭✭
    edited January 27
    Dear SC I am getting only combination of red, blue and white flowers combination in all my quest there are four flowers and for all atleast 3-4 combination can be done please resolve this issues. I ask on Facebook group and many players are getting same problem.
    edited January 27
    Dear SC I am getting only combination of red, blue and white flowers combination in all my quest there are four flowers and for all atleast 3-4 combination can be done please resolve this issues. I ask on Facebook group and many players are getting same problem.
     ++1
    Yes, never the orange flowers.
    The requests now require other flowers but the same request also requires the flowers - it’s slightly better than it was but we are still hampered because of the need for blue flowers. I am sad that I haven’t been able to get very far when the other neighbours in the competition are way ahead.
    The team has not yet worked on the quest. It Will most likely be done on Monday.
    The team is working on fixing this issue. Please just continue to play your game and gather the flowers that you can.
    Don’t know if the team did something but I actually got a few requests for other than the blue roses! Hoping it keeps up... if not will post again... thanks so much for everything... have an awesome weekend!!!
    The team has not yet worked on the quest. They will take a look at it on Monday.
  • There are flower baskets that we received in the winter coins collection but these do not appear in the inventory nor do they seem to be part of the flower requests. What are they for and where can they be found 
    There are flower baskets that we received in the winter coins collection but these do not appear in the inventory nor do they seem to be part of the flower requests. What are they for and where can they be found 
    Originally there was to be seven different types of bouquets in the quest to, they changed it to be only for however they did not remove the items from the lottery rewards section. The team is going to discuss what to do about this situation and how to compensate the players.
  • ngray14ngray14 ngray14Comments: 1
    Me too, only getting blue flower requests ID: 419042
    Also, on the rare occasion I do get a blue flower, it does not show in the inventory. 
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 267 ✭✭✭
    I get blue flowers but I need red  flowers. They ask al the time the same flowers..
    sometimes I get 1 red bouqet. 

ngray14 said:
    Me too, only getting blue flower requests ID: 419042
    Also, on the rare occasion I do get a blue flower, it does not show in the inventory. 
    The lottery has items in it there are errors. Originally there were to be seven different types of flower bouquets in the quest. They changed it to four different types, however did not remove the extra rewards from the lottery. The team is discussing now how to compensate the players.
  • Hi... hope all the dev’s are having a great weekend & are nice and relaxed when they get in on Monday to deal with this... wanted to update you to let you know that I’m still short on blue flowers for the requests which seem to all need the blue flowers... sounds like I’m not the only one...

I appreciate all the work that goes into developing and maintaining these games... thank you all so much for all your hard work... perhaps it’s time to think of a new way to do these quests?  It seems there is always some challenge around getting the required items in this format of tasks... again, thanks for all the work you are all putting into this game!!!

I do sincerely hope that you’re all enjoying the weekend & don’t feel too attacked on Monday!
    sending cyber hugs!!!
    Treena

I appreciate all the work that goes into developing and maintaining these games... thank you all so much for all your hard work... perhaps it’s time to think of a new way to do these quests?  It seems there is always some challenge around getting the required items in this format of tasks... again, thanks for all the work you are all putting into this game!!!
    +1
    This kind of quest is difficult, takes a lot of time and very long to get the final reward.
  • ich bekomme immer noch überall blaue Blumen immer das gleiche sie sind schwer zu bekommen und auch wenn ich gerne den einen oder anderen Superbuck ausgebe ist es nicht zu schaffen. In meiner Gruppe hat der erste Platz 3988 Punkte und ich kann mir nicht vorstellen wie dies gehen soll außer das dort evt. kein Fehler mit den Blauen Blumen ist ..... meine ID ist 4298962 ... Das Spiel macht schon Spaß aber es ist schade das man die Lust auf solche Events verliert wenn man merkt das man keine Chance auf die oberen Plätze hat.....
  • Hi. Please could you provide us with some feedback on the issues we reported. Thank you.
    Hi. Please could you provide us with some feedback on the issues we reported. Thank you.
     Hi there. The team has found what has been causing the problem with the imbalance of flowers. They are now working on a solution. We are hoping to see a change in the game in the next day or so.   
  • l0v3rka7al0v3rka7a l0v3rka7aComments: 1
    Hello. I have the same problem. Only blue flowers requests from the people. Please fix it. My ID is 4375449. Thanks
  • GittaGitta GittaComments: 2
    Hello, i have the same problem, only Blue flowers... my ID 179060     
    @l0v3rka7a
    @Gitta
    The team has now discovered what has been causing the in balance with the quest and they are working towards a solution. We should see a change in the game in the next day or two.
  • i think this part of game is so boring it takes lots of time to complete every single level and most of the time i need blue followers and it didn’t get me and for getting one follower you should give lots of time😖😖😖
    i think this part of game is so boring it takes lots of time to complete every single level and most of the time i need blue followers and it didn’t get me and for getting one follower you should give lots of time😖😖😖
    Thank you for your feedback. Please come back and let us know you how are you are feeling about the quest after the developers have fixed it. You should notice a change in the next day or two.
  • Lili07Lili07 Lili07Comments: 1
    edited January 29
    I also have a problem with blue flowers, please fix my ID 4274862
  • WinterWinter WinterComments: 2
    Nunca he logrado conseguir el premio final y voy por el nivel 50. A ver si esta vez lo consigo
    Winter said:
    Nunca he logrado conseguir el premio final y voy por el nivel 50. A ver si esta vez lo consigo
    Es muy difícil completar todas estas misiones a su nivel. Muchos de la búsqueda están diseñados para avanzado increíble.  Le recomendamos a Amazing que se Centre más en la búsqueda de juegos a su nivel.  Por supuesto que todavía puedes participar, pero se vuelve mucho más fácil a medida que avanzas.  ¡Buena suerte!
  • nadiabagherinadiabagheri nadiabagheriComments: 5
    edited January 29
    thats so boring after these days i got only 38 letters it takes lots of time to get only one letter😨😰
  • Kim CogarKim Cogar Kim CogarComments: 4
    I wish we got more than 1 point for completing tasks. Hard to win prize because of this unless you play 24/7 or fork out cash.
  • Harue SamHarue Sam Harue SamComments: 29
    @l0v3rka7a
    @Gitta
    The team has now discovered what has been causing the in balance with the quest and they are working towards a solution. We should see a change in the game in the next day or two.
    Hi:
    I had the same “problem” and I still have. My game insists to ask just blue flowers. However I think it’s not a problem, but a part of chalenge to complete this quest! If you make it easier, the quest will be dull as well as unfair to those who insisted for several hours and set up a strategy to get the blue flowers, like me.
    harue said:
    @l0v3rka7a
    @Gitta
    Hi:
    I had the same “problem” and I still have. My game insists to ask just blue flowers. However I think it’s not a problem, but a part of chalenge to complete this quest! If you make it easier, the quest will be dull as well as unfair to those who insisted for several hours and set up a strategy to get the blue flowers, like me.

• Tenho o mesmo problema. Só me pede as flores azuis. Ir 4932848. Obrigada

• Why am I not getting requests for the blue rose bouquet?  Getting quests for making the other flowers but haven’t been able to use any of them because am not getting  the blue roses... agree with above comment, hoping it’s a bug that can get corrected...???
    Id 2784450 game  version  1.23.2
  • I think I have been very patient with my game but it really is getting ridiculous. The drop rate for blue flowers for me is pathetic. There should be an option to delete the quests. I don’t know how others have so many points! My ID is 1892012 I’ve played the game from start but getting a bit fed up with it all! :(
    I think I have been very patient with my game but it really is getting ridiculous. The drop rate for blue flowers for me is pathetic. There should be an option to delete the quests. I don’t know how others have so many points! My ID is 1892012 I’ve played the game from start but getting a bit fed up with it all! :(
    As soon as this quest started, I began to play intensely to get the blue flowers that never appeared. I think it's only after more than 30 hours (playing hard) that the blue flowers started to appear more often. Then, after all this resistance test, all the colors of flowers finally began to appear equally.
    thats so boring after these days i got only 38 letters it takes lots of time to get only one letter😨😰
    Kim Cogar said:
    I wish we got more than 1 point for completing tasks. Hard to win prize because of this unless you play 24/7 or fork out cash.
    harue said:
    @l0v3rka7a
    @Gitta
    Hi:
    Tenho o mesmo problema. Só me pede as flores azuis. Ir 4932848. Obrigada

Why am I not getting requests for the blue rose bouquet?  Getting quests for making the other flowers but haven’t been able to use any of them because am not getting  the blue roses... agree with above comment, hoping it’s a bug that can get corrected...???
    I think I have been very patient with my game but it really is getting ridiculous. The drop rate for blue flowers for me is pathetic. There should be an option to delete the quests. I don’t know how others have so many points! My ID is 1892012 I’ve played the game from start but getting a bit fed up with it all! :(
    The team has finally fixed the issue with the missing flowers.  We will be issuing a post as well as compensation for the players very shortly.   thank you so much for your patience and understanding. 
  • Jeu long mais sympa
  • Hi. Has there been an announcement as yet about the resolved issue and what compensation will we receive?
  • Why am I not getting requests for the blue rose and red bouquet?  Getting quests for making the other flowers but haven’t been able to use any of them because am not getting  the blue and red roses

please fix this 
  • after 2 days i think the game get better but it has a big problem that is about time eg for getting a flower 💐 you should complete a task that isn’t easy and it it takes lots of time and after that you shoud spend 3 or 2 flower to get only one letter and now i could only get 51 letter that is awful and boring i think this game isn’t good enough to envolve u and its hopless
  • Hi. Has there been an announcement as yet about the resolved issue and what compensation will we receive? Feedback, as indicated, would be appreciated 
  • like i said , i don't have a blue andy red request ,. please fix this 
    Hi. Has there been an announcement as yet about the resolved issue and what compensation will we receive?
    Why am I not getting requests for the blue rose and red bouquet?  Getting quests for making the other flowers but haven’t been able to use any of them because am not getting  the blue and red roses

please fix this 
    Why am I not getting requests for the blue rose and red bouquet?  Getting quests for making the other flowers but haven’t been able to use any of them because am not getting  the blue and red roses

please fix this 
    after 2 days i think the game get better but it has a big problem that is about time eg for getting a flower 💐 you should complete a task that isn’t easy and it it takes lots of time and after that you shoud spend 3 or 2 flower to get only one letter and now i could only get 51 letter that is awful and boring i think this game isn’t good enough to envolve u and its hopless
    like i said , i don't have a blue andy red request ,. please fix this 
    Kim Cogar said:
    harue said:
    @l0v3rka7a
    @Gitta
    Hi:

Why am I not getting requests for the blue rose bouquet?  Getting quests for making the other flowers but haven’t been able to use any of them because am not getting  the blue roses... agree with above comment, hoping it’s a bug that can get corrected...???
    The team has finally fixed the issue with the missing flowers.  We will be issuing a post as well as compensation for the players very shortly.   thank you so much for your patience and understanding. 
    Kim Cogar said:
    harue said:
    @l0v3rka7a
    @Gitta
    Hi:

If you do not see a change in your game and you did not receive any compensation  for blue flowers  please contact our support team for further assistance. They will be able to help you at this time. 
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?l=en&p=all
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 267 ✭✭✭
    Hi, I've read everything and I understand they were working on it. I now see the different bouquets appear. I also had a shortage of red bouquets.
    But what I want to know is what compensation we get for the things of the lottery, those bouquets that never came into play. also the specialisten we get. They never game in the game. I had the 100/100 so all stuff.
    Hi, I've read everything and I understand they were working on it. I now see the different bouquets appear. I also had a shortage of red bouquets.
    But what I want to know is what compensation we get for the things of the lottery, those bouquets that never came into play. also the specialisten we get. They never game in the game. I had the 100/100 so all stuff.
    Please contact our support team regarding the wrong bouquets in the winter lottery. They will replace them with which ever colour flower you would like.
  • Requests for questions are many and unreasonable 
  • Will we be compensated for the bouquets that we won in the lottery that cannot be used in the event?
  • dbellodbello dbelloComments: 2
    This quest is so hard, they request red bouquet all the time and you have to wait to much to get one, also one envelope at the time is difficult, to get everything you have to be all day in the game and we have things to do, reduced the time for the quest to appear and also gibe at least three envelopes for each one complete, and we have to much event at the same time with the same item requested
    dbello said:
    This quest is so hard, they request red bouquet all the time and you have to wait to much to get one, also one envelope at the time is difficult, to get everything you have to be all day in the game and we have things to do, reduced the time for the quest to appear and also gibe at least three envelopes for each one complete, and we have to much event at the same time with the same item requested
    Yes, we agree this event is too hard. We have provided this feedback to the team and they will surely take it into consideration in the future. Please know this is the first time we have tried this type of quest and the original math was not correct. The game should be much better balanced now and a little bit easier than it was at the beginning.
    Will we be compensated for the bouquets that we won in the lottery that cannot be used in the event?
     Please contact our support team. They will be able to  provide compensation. 
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?l=en&p=all
    Requests for questions are many and unreasonable 
     We Have provided this feedback to the team. This quest has been very difficult for players.
  • outlawmomoutlawmom outlawmomComments: 1
    Why do we only get 1envelope no matter how many flower types we need. 2 easy ones or 3 hard ones. It seems like i will never get done.  I have no time to do any other quests.  If I try to do another question  i run into something that i don't have and can't get because I couldn't finish the quest needed to get it. Getting pretty tired of it.

• Rocio ToRocio To Rocio ToComments: 1
    Me gusta este juego.
    outlawmom said:
    Why do we only get 1envelope no matter how many flower types we need. 2 easy ones or 3 hard ones. It seems like i will never get done.  I have no time to do any other quests.  If I try to do another question  i run into something that i don't have and can't get because I couldn't finish the quest needed to get it. Getting pretty tired of it.

Yes we all agree that this quest is very difficult. We have provided the developers this feedback and hopefully they will take this into consideration in the future. They did attempt to correct the math about a week in so that the quest is more balanced. However, it seems the whole quest needs serious work over.
    Rocio To said:
    Me gusta este jueg

That’s great to hear! 🥰💐👌🏻👍🏻😘
  • Un sorriso aiuta a vivere meglio.... 😆😆😆
    Un sorriso aiuta a vivere meglio.... 😆😆😆
    Questo è vero! 🥰
  • I have problem with both red and blue flowers rarely get red but my tasks all require red very annoying and expensive,I have given up paying to refresh now because costs way too much and you still don’t get what you need.  Sometimes I spend up to 6-8 hours to get a red flower.  My ID 4730886.   Looks like the ratios are wrong.  I seem to get 8mixed bouquet, 4 white and 2 blue to every 1 red - so much turnover in the shop but every gift wants red!
  • hayshazhayshaz hayshazComments: 46 ✭✭
    What time today does the palazzo stop giving out SB?
  • TashaTurksonTashaTurkson TashaTurksonComments: 115 Super Moderator
    hayshaz said:
    What time today does the palazzo stop giving out SB?
    Hey @hayshaz the Palazzo usually stops dropping superbucks at 9 UTC ☺️💕