📜 Read me, please, Mayor! ✌ ~ SuperCity Mobile

83 Comments·Updated 23 August 2019 07:15 PM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 43 Community Manager
edited August 23 in Super News

🌟🌟🌟 Mayors, welcome to SuperCity Super Forum - a perfect place to stay tuned 📢 and have fun 😍
Our forum consists of 5 sections, all of which include multiple discussions. Here is a quick guide for our forum:

👫 Super Chats - including Add Me Board and other useful chats - find neighbours, share suggestions and discuss anything about the game!
https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/super-chats

💡 Super Hints - help your fellow Mayors avoid errors you probably have done in the very beginning!
https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/super-hints

🛠️ Help and Support - containing all the useful links - join our communities and fan groups, search for answers or contact our Support Team! 
https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/help-and-support

🏡 Super Quests - stay tuned with our new quests, special events and other in-game news! 
https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/super-quests

📢 Super Updates - be the first to know which quests, features and improvements will appear with each update! 
https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/super-updates

📅 Super News (you are currently at this section) - take part in contests, read Q&A with the devs, learn more about ongoing quests, our Instagram and Facebook activities, SuperCity and its heroes! 
https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/super-news

Enjoy! And don't forget to read our 📋 Community Rules:
https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128294/

Comments

• RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 376 Super Moderator
    Add
    Hello and welcome to the forum. Here’s the link to our Add me board. Please follow the instructions to leave a link to your Facebook page or link directly to your game. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128295/add-me-board#latest
  • Здравствуйте!у меня перестал загружаться и собираться товар...🤔 
  • LillypadLillypad LillypadComments: 1
    hi Supercity I just want to know is there a new setting or something that we have to change to outo full the farms ect because now if you want to crow straweberys or make linen or  cable you have to add it one by one instead of just tapping on the image to fill it
    I have the same problem, please correct this bug, 😊 thank you
    Do not like Tropical Island ‼️
    Hello Sylvia Brown. I want to share your feedback with the developers. Please provide more specific details about what you do not like about Li’s expedition. 
    Please fix the one touch production!! Very annoying doing it one at a time.  All else is good. The new expedition takes to much energy to clear.. Only can clear a few things every hour..taking to long
    Hello Audrey, a fix will be implemented as soon as possible. Li’s expedition has just started. I will forward your feedback.
  • Sim RileySim Riley Sim RileyComments: 2
    There it here is a bug in the game. Cannot recharge workshops all together, have to tap one by one, so slow. Please fix it.
  • I have very problem, I cann't use farm and factory
  • mycitymycity mycityComments: 1
    I updated the super city game and now instead of being able to quickly tap on individual icons above the field squares, when I click on them it takes me to the selection screen.  Each field square.  Takes too much time. 
    mycity said:
    I updated the super city game and now instead of being able to quickly tap on individual icons above the field squares, when I click on them it takes me to the selection screen.  Each field square.  Takes too much time. 
    I have very problem, I cann't use farm and factory
    Sim Riley said:
    There it here is a bug in the game. Cannot recharge workshops all together, have to tap one by one, so slow. Please fix it.
    Thank You. The production unit glitch is known and a repair is being prepared. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. 
  • Lil’s expedition is fun and I enjoy the addition to the game.  While I somewhat agree with other people’s comments, waiting for energy to explore the island is a little frustrating- it does teach patience.  Not everything is instant gratification.  Sometimes you have to save up for things to make it worth while.  That said, a few more bags of energy or having the energy mangos generate a little quicker would be nice 😁. But great game!!!  And yes please - fix the bug for one touch selection!  Many thanks!!!!! 💕
  • Kim GelingKim Geling Kim GelingComments: 3
    Lil’s expedition is fun and I enjoy the addition to the game.  While I somewhat agree with other people’s comments, waiting for energy to explore the island is a little frustrating- it does teach patience.  Not everything is instant gratification.  Sometimes you have to save up for things to make it worth while.  That said, a few more bags of energy or having the energy mangos generate a little quicker would be nice 😁. But great game!!!  And yes please - fix the bug for one touch selection!  Many thanks!!!!! 💕
    I think it would be better if the energy limit was higher for the islands. It is frustrating to only be able to clear one rock with every visit and if you want pineapples they cost 35 energy.
  • JayjayJayjay JayjayComments: 1
    Recently updated and i can no longer play the game! It's crashing every couple of minutes and won't let me click on menus without crashing... Can't visit neighbours at all which means i can't complete my tasks and missed out on a time limited task. Can't play the new tropical island without crashing and didn't receive the new building in infrastructure menu either..? Also experiencing the one click production bug on production buildings...was all fine until this new update! Help please 😭🙏😭🙏
  • mizzmillymizzmilly mizzmillyComments: 3
    hi Supercity I just want to know is there a new setting or something that we have to change to outo full the farms ect because now if you want to crow straweberys or make linen or  cable you have to add it one by one instead of just tapping on the image to fill it
    Thank you. We have noticed the glitch and are working to make the repairs to production. What are your thoughts about Li’s expedition to the tropics?
    A have the same problem 😕
  • mizzmillymizzmilly mizzmillyComments: 3
    I have the same problem 😒
    Lil’s expedition is fun and I enjoy the addition to the game.  While I somewhat agree with other people’s comments, waiting for energy to explore the island is a little frustrating- it does teach patience.  Not everything is instant gratification.  Sometimes you have to save up for things to make it worth while.  That said, a few more bags of energy or having the energy mangos generate a little quicker would be nice 😁. But great game!!!  And yes please - fix the bug for one touch selection!  Many thanks!!!!! 💕
    Well thank you, Amber Huppertz.

The players have asked for longer time to complete quest. This one is 20 days. We are only into the third day. More energy is always useful. I will forward your comments to the developers.
    Jayjay said:
    Recently updated and i can no longer play the game! It's crashing every couple of minutes and won't let me click on menus without crashing... Can't visit neighbours at all which means i can't complete my tasks and missed out on a time limited task. Can't play the new tropical island without crashing and didn't receive the new building in infrastructure menu either..? Also experiencing the one click production bug on production buildings...was all fine until this new update! Help please 😭🙏😭🙏
    Jayjay, Please contact support. It is the weekend so the response time is a minimum of 48 hours. We are sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing with the game. 
    I think it would be better if the energy limit was higher for the islands. It is frustrating to only be able to clear one rock with every visit and if you want pineapples they cost 35 energy.
    I have made a note of your suggestion Kim Geling. It’s a popular one. I will be sure to pass the increase energy limit for the expedition. 
  • Lillypad said:
    So many people with same issues. Please fix. This not funny anymore. Very annoying game now 😡😡😡 update and fix bug
    Lillypad said:
    So many people with same issues. Please fix. This not funny anymore. Very annoying game now 😡😡😡 update and fix bug
    Hello Paula Brandy, SC Mobile does not find players irritation funny. We are very concerned when unintended glitches happen. We appreciate the quick feedback so errors can be corrected. However, it may take time. Thank you for sharing with us your concerns. 
  • Здравствуйте!После обновления стало тяжело работать с фермами,фабриками.Они очень тяжело загружаются.Просто бесит временами.Исправьте пожалуйста.

• somsom somComments: 7
    Hi. Im facing a problemprob more than a week . I basically think there's a glitch in my game . Whenever I want to produce any item in quantity I have to go,for example, and click each factory and then the item to be produced. Back then, you had to click on one factory and the item appears on the top and you keep on clicking that item for speed. I send a message already and I was waiting for a feedback but no response. Kindly help as this is occuring when I'm planting or producing items and in certain businesses also. 
    Здравствуйте!После обновления стало тяжело работать с фермами,фабриками.Они очень тяжело загружаются.Просто бесит временами.Исправьте пожалуйста.

Привет и добро пожаловать на наш форум. Ждем обновления 1.26.1. Это будет включать в себя ремонт для этого глюка. Спасибо, что заглянули.som said:
    Hi. Im facing a problemprob more than a week . I basically think there's a glitch in my game . Whenever I want to produce any item in quantity I have to go,for example, and click each factory and then the item to be produced. Back then, you had to click on one factory and the item appears on the top and you keep on clicking that item for speed. I send a message already and I was waiting for a feedback but no response. Kindly help as this is occuring when I'm planting or producing items and in certain businesses also. 
    Hello som, Thank you for coming to visit us here on the forum. We are waiting for the AppStores to approve the update 1.26.1.It will have the Repair for this glitch. 
  • need to add friends as im on amazon tablet playing suppercity but it wount let me in to facebook why  it shows a error ...

• Angela CareyAngela Carey Angela CareyComments: 2
    edited July 30
    also when i tap on will on the game at the bottom coner  its not letting me to add the otheres what showing up there, and  now there nowhere  to invite them , but like i said in the first message as i go on to facebook on the same page it coumes you a error , please get back to me as im on a amzon tablet playing suppercity and started plaing it yesterday ...
  • aritetsomaaritetsoma aritetsomaComments: 1
    I am experiencing the same thing and it’s really frustrating, developer pls do something fast
  • Hi , okey so the one touch production is still not working and now I am only able to produce the first 4 items in all factories and farms.
  • RachelFadams said:way too slow and energy goes really quick
    Do not like Tropical Island ‼️
    Hello Sylvia Brown. I want to share your feedback with the developers. Please provide more specific details about what you do not like about Li’s expedition. 

• Now all the velvet has disappeared getting a bit fed up of it
    Now all the velvet has disappeared getting a bit fed up of it
    Thank you for your quick attention to detail. We are aware and the developers are working to implement a fix.
    Hi , okey so the one touch production is still not working and now I am only able to produce the first 4 items in all factories and farms.
    Thank you for stopping by the forum. Yes, we are aware of this glitch and a repair is being prepared. 
  • It is super a new version but I don't grow potatoes, velvet, ...
    need to add friends as im on amazon tablet playing suppercity but it wount let me in to facebook why  it shows a error ...

also when i tap on will on the game at the bottom coner  its not letting me to add the otheres what showing up there, and  now there nowhere  to invite them , but like i said in the first message as i go on to facebook on the same page it coumes you a error , please get back to me as im on a amzon tablet playing suppercity and started plaing it yesterday ...
    Hello Angela Carey. I apologize for the delayed response but I wanted to provide accurate information. Please contact support. Click on the cog on the lower left of your screen, enter settings and click help. A window will appear and in the upper right corner will be a contact us button. Support will be able to help you to navigate your game. Thank you for stopping by the forum.
    It is super a new version but I don't grow potatoes, velvet, ...
    The developers have been alerted and are working to implement a fix. Thank you, Lenka Popprova for stopping by the forum. 
  • Hi! I ve some problemas to produce some products, 4 example tv or textils. Will be great if we can buy/sell products between users in order to complet the missions. Thanks! 
    Hi! I ve some problemas to produce some products, 4 example tv or textils. Will be great if we can buy/sell products between users in order to complet the missions. Thanks! 
    Thank you for your suggestion. I will forward your comments to the developers. 
  • everything is working a 100% thank you SUPERCITY
  • I have problem. Supercity closes after 2 minutes itself.
  • auri21auri21 auri21Comments: 1
    I have problem. Supercity closes after 2 minutes itself.
    Hi,I have the same problem.Now it’s really impossible to play.
    auri21 said:
    Hi,I have the same problem.Now it’s really impossible to play.
    Hello auri21 and Lenka Popprova, Please contact support so they can check your game. Thank You for stopping by the forum to address this concern. 
  • ID 3374089.  I for one like Lil’s expedition. And this morning I finally got to the third island. I find it fun. I get bored just finding flowers, potatoes, 24 hour convenience store, etc etc same thing over and over. And Lil’s expedition is much better than the last one and gives more points. When I got to third island it gave me tons of points to find more. Right now I need to find a leaf that looks like a key. It takes me back to first island. I cant figure out what it looks like to chop down.  I dont earn enough maps but thats okay. Its the change Im enjoying. I like different options not constantly having to get same stuff over and over 

yes i have problems being booted out when I go to neighbors so taking a lot longer. And yes items in production have to click one at a time. But Ive been playing Playkot games for a long time. This is the first game company that listens to its players, constantly aiming to please or fix.  The best customer service too. So give them time with problems. They’ll get worked out 

i do wish those of us not on Facebook could add our profile pic. After a while I get to know players by their faces.  

I really like Jil’s expedition and hope to see more other ways of playing 
    ID 3374089.  I for one like Lil’s expedition. And this morning I finally got to the third island. I find it fun. I get bored just finding flowers, potatoes, 24 hour convenience store, etc etc same thing over and over. And Lil’s expedition is much better than the last one and gives more points. When I got to third island it gave me tons of points to find more. Right now I need to find a leaf that looks like a key. It takes me back to first island. I cant figure out what it looks like to chop down.  I dont earn enough maps but thats okay. Its the change Im enjoying. I like different options not constantly having to get same stuff over and over 

yes i have problems being booted out when I go to neighbors so taking a lot longer. And yes items in production have to click one at a time. But Ive been playing Playkot games for a long time. This is the first game company that listens to its players, constantly aiming to please or fix.  The best customer service too. So give them time with problems. They’ll get worked out 

i do wish those of us not on Facebook could add our profile pic. After a while I get to know players by their faces.  

I really like Jil’s expedition and hope to see more other ways of playing 
    Welcome happily retired.

If you are seeking a leaf key, it’s in a chest on island one. Have you collected all the chest for Island 1. 

Don’t worry there is still 11days and 22 hours to go. Once you collect the Research Facility to place in your city, coin production can begin and you can collect many Blueprints from the chest in Blueprints Collection. 

As with most things glitches happen. We simply must contact support so they are aware and can help.

Thank You most sincerely for offering your kind words for SuperCity because they really do work hard. 
  • ID 3374089.  Would you give us a hint on first island where the leaf is that looks like a key to use on third island.  Like North, or East, South etc. 
    ID 3374089.  Would you give us a hint on first island where the leaf is that looks like a key to use on third island.  Like North, or East, South etc. 
    Yes. I can give you a hint. But first, please let me know if it is the final key that you require. If that’s the case, please contact support.

Here’s the hint. All leaf keys are found in chest. Not behind rocks, trees or plants. 
    🌴 How to get Green Leaf Keys?
    • From Bronze Chests hidden around the islands.
    • From Silver Chests hidden around the islands.
    As you know the leaf keys are used to open the gold chest.
  • Why is very difficult to plant since last week i have been having problems when planting. I have to select each time a square to plant. Please help!
    Why is very difficult to plant since last week i have been having problems when planting. I have to select each time a square to plant. Please help!
    Welcome to the forum. Please visit your AppStore and download the update 1.26.1. Thank you. 
  • Ola  tem alguem sem receber as energia roxa  de graça 
    Ola  tem alguem sem receber as energia roxa  de graça 
    Please explain your problem in more detail so i can assist you properly. 

Por favor, explique seu problema com mais detalhes para que eu possa ajudá-lo corretamente.
  • I contact support because my game off after 2 minutes. I have this problem still.
  • Help me please. I have to play. It is horrible when play off after 2 minutes.
    Help me please. I have to play. It is horrible when play off after 2 minutes.
    I contact support because my game off after 2 minutes. I have this problem still.
    Has support responded to your contact? What was their reply? Thank you.
  • Devido a falta de energia suficiente expedição  incompleta.
    Devido a falta de energia suficiente expedição  incompleta.
    Olá e bem vindo ao nosso fórum. A maneira mais eficiente de aumentar a quantidade de energia que você tem que usar em sua cidade é aumentar sua lista de vizinhos. Atualmente, o quadro de líderes da sua cidade tem 100 novos vizinhos em potencial. Clique nos nomes e solicite para adicioná-los como vizinho. Então todas as noites, quando o jogo é reiniciado, você pode solicitar energia. Você pode armazenar 100/3 garrafas de energia.
  • Perché non inserite una funzione per disattivare le auto e gli omini nella città ,
    Perché non inserite una funzione per disattivare le auto e gli omini nella città ,
    Benvenuti nel nostro forum. Spiegare lo scopo del suggerimento. In che modo questo migliorerebbe il gioco e il gioco? Grazie.
  • Liebe Leute,ich spiele dieses Spiel 3 Jahre! So schreibt sich Unannehmlichkeiten!!Wer nehmlich mit ä schreibt,ist dämlich.Das lernen wir schon in der Grundschule!Korrigieren Sie bitte diesen eklatanten Rechtschreibfehler!Außerdem stürzt das Spiel 10 mal am Tag ab!Und nach jeder Neuerung verbraucht das Spiel mehr Speicher.Das ist ein elementarer Fehler vom User!Das kann man auch anders lösen!Außerdem dauern eure Neuerungen ewig!MfG Thomas Dietrich Goetz,Hannover,Deutschland
    Liebe Leute,ich spiele dieses Spiel 3 Jahre! So schreibt sich Unannehmlichkeiten!!Wer nehmlich mit ä schreibt,ist dämlich.Das lernen wir schon in der Grundschule!Korrigieren Sie bitte diesen eklatanten Rechtschreibfehler!Außerdem stürzt das Spiel 10 mal am Tag ab!Und nach jeder Neuerung verbraucht das Spiel mehr Speicher.Das ist ein elementarer Fehler vom User!Das kann man auch anders lösen!Außerdem dauern eure Neuerungen ewig!MfG Thomas Dietrich Goetz,Hannover,Deutschland
    Lieber Mohamed Ali, willkommen in unserem Forum. Das Forum ist in englischer Sprache verfasst. Welche Rechtschreib- oder Grammatikfehler haben Sie festgestellt?

Der technische Support ist sich des Zurücksetzens des Spiels bewusst und untersucht das Problem.

Die letzte Expedition erforderte tatsächlich viel Gedächtnis.

Wenn technische Probleme festgestellt werden, führt eine Lösung nicht zu anderen Problemen. Darüber hinaus können einige nur sein, während andere den Appstore-Genehmigungsprozess durchlaufen müssen. Geduld und Verständnis. Vielen Dank.
  • Nana_1306Nana_1306 Nana_1306Comments: 1
    El número de producción y dinero baja solo, es decir .... Tengo 200.000 en monedas y de un momento a otro baja a 1000 sin que haya comprado nada, así mismo con la producción. Hace un tiempo me había pasado ya, pero pensé que era que me estaba volviendo loca, así que lo deje así, pero esto ya me ha pasado varias veces y estoy cansada ... ARREGLENLO POR FAVOR 🙁🙁😤😤
    Nana_1306 said:
    El número de producción y dinero baja solo, es decir .... Tengo 200.000 en monedas y de un momento a otro baja a 1000 sin que haya comprado nada, así mismo con la producción. Hace un tiempo me había pasado ya, pero pensé que era que me estaba volviendo loca, así que lo deje así, pero esto ya me ha pasado varias veces y estoy cansada ... ARREGLENLO POR FAVOR 🙁🙁😤😤
    Hola y bienvenidos a nuestro foro. Ponte en contacto con el servicio de asistencia a través del icono de ayuda del juego El soporte puede investigar su problema. Asegúrese de proporcionar tantos detalles como sea posible. Si tienes capturas de pantalla, eso también ayuda. Gracias.
  • Theire is a big mistake in the German translation:You must write Unannehmlichkeiten ,Not Unannähmlichkeiten,e Not ä,this is in Germany a very big mistake.And every time when I become a gift from another player(45 Energy)p.e.the game falling,I must start new and the gift is gone.Or when I have win a new round in a game,its falling!Another thing is ,I am a German,I dont myst can write English. Or I could say all people in England and USA must write German.Nobody want or can this!This game you offer in Germany,so you must have people ,they speak and write German!With best wishes!
  • I play this game ca.3 Jears,sometimes 16 Hours every day,when I dont sleep or eat or Watch tv ,I play this game.Most I play ,eat and watch TV at the same time.But 30 Times every Day I must start the game new!This nerves a lot.And  no Game need so a lot energy like this one!
    I play this game ca.3 Jears,sometimes 16 Hours every day,when I dont sleep or eat or Watch tv ,I play this game.Most I play ,eat and watch TV at the same time.But 30 Times every Day I must start the game new!This nerves a lot.And  no Game need so a lot energy like this one!
    Good Day, you are definitely a committed player. The next update - no date announced- will be about smoothing out irregularities in the game. Until then, your patience and understanding with the game is appreciated. 
  • Além de fabricamos as ferramentas para a limpeza dos terrenos precisamos de uma loja pra comprar ferramentas pra limpeza ir mais rápido.
    Além de fabricamos as ferramentas para a limpeza dos terrenos precisamos de uma loja pra comprar ferramentas pra limpeza ir mais rápido.

Obrigado por sua sugestão de adicionar uma estrutura à nossa cidade para fabricar ferramentas de limpeza para os obstáculos em terra. Visite o fórum novamente e veja as outras páginas enquanto estiver aqui.

Suggestion: would like another structure that supplies clearing tools for obstacles on the land. 

• Bonjour
    Je suis au niveau 57
    Je joue activement au jeu et je recherche des voisins qui jouent comme moi tout les jours
    Et qui respectent les demandes tout comme je les respectes (parc à cœur, rose des vents)
    Motivé pour être un bon voisin 😊
    J’attend vos demandes
    Bonne soirée
    Bonjour
    Je suis au niveau 57
    Je joue activement au jeu et je recherche des voisins qui jouent comme moi tout les jours
    Et qui respectent les demandes tout comme je les respectes (parc à cœur, rose des vents)
    Motivé pour être un bon voisin 😊
    J’attend vos demandes
    Bonne soirée
    Salutations,

Veuillez suivre le lien vers notre site Web. Les instructions sont incluses dans votre page Facebook. Merci pour votre visite sur le forum. Veuillez nous rendre visite à nouveau.

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128295/add-me-board#latest
  • DianaJ9DianaJ9 DianaJ9Comments: 1
    Typhoon troubles VI; about "collect work tools". Can't get into the area arrow points at thus can't complete mission. Pls fix this
  • I was surprised to see the tropical island and don't see the relevance. It uses too much energy to clear pathways. I deleted another game for having this same mini game, just a different name...didn't like it then or now. How about something that adds coins or building materials to our cities instead? Call me " disappointed ".
  • I have a lot of friends who pay this game why cant I see them all in friends list 
    DianaJ9 said:
    Typhoon troubles VI; about "collect work tools". Can't get into the area arrow points at thus can't complete mission. Pls fix this
    If you are following the to-do list you will gain access to all areas of the map step by step. Please clear the obstacles required. Thank you for stopping by the forum and please come back to visit.
    I was surprised to see the tropical island and don't see the relevance. It uses too much energy to clear pathways. I deleted another game for having this same mini game, just a different name...didn't like it then or now. How about something that adds coins or building materials to our cities instead? Call me " disappointed ".
    The tropical island is one of many events within the game that are released for the players to enjoy. Each player can select which events to complete and which to ignore. New quest are released each week and every month. I hope you find something more appealing in the upcoming selection. Please stop back on the forum again. Thank you for visiting.
    I have a lot of friends who pay this game why cant I see them all in friends list 
    Sometimes a player will inadvertently become disconnected from Facebook in the game. Please check your settings. Thank you for stopping by the forum today. Please visit again.
  • sbcssbcs sbcsComments: 1
    I have a problem with Tropical Island.  The bushes needed to click for tropical plants have disappeared from my islands.  I only have trees and rocks on the island.  Please help!
    sbcs said:
    I have a problem with Tropical Island.  The bushes needed to click for tropical plants have disappeared from my islands.  I only have trees and rocks on the island.  Please help!
    Please clarify. Which of the three islands are you on? When you say they have disappeared, have you cleared them all or have you not removed a rock or tree to uncover more plants, bushes and herbs? Try removing trees or rocks, please. Thank you. Also, you can provide a screenshot so I can help you troubleshoot your quest. 
  • Boa moite estou com problema na roda da fortuna ela está travando custa aparecer o filme pode arrumar por favor obrigado.
    Boa moite estou com problema na roda da fortuna ela está travando custa aparecer o filme pode arrumar por favor obrigado.
    Por favor, tente as etapas de solução de problemas para reiniciar o jogo. Obrigado.
  • Mona_Lisa said:

🌟🌟🌟 Mayors, welcome to SuperCity Super Forum - a perfect place to stay tuned 📢 and have fun 😍
    Our forum consists of 5 sections, all of which include multiple discussions. Here is a quick guide for our forum:

👫 Super Chats - including Add Me Board and other useful chats - find neighbours, share suggestions and discuss anything about the game!
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/super-chats

💡 Super Hints - help your fellow Mayors avoid errors you probably have done in the very beginning!
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/super-hints

🛠️ Help and Support - containing all the useful links - join our communities and fan groups, search for answers or contact our Support Team! 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/help-and-support

🏡 Super Quests - stay tuned with our new quests, special events and other in-game news! 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/super-quests

📢 Super Updates - be the first to know which quests, features and improvements will appear with each update! 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/super-updates

📅 Super News (you are currently at this section) - take part in contests, read Q&A with the devs, learn more about ongoing quests, our Instagram and Facebook activities, SuperCity and its heroes! 
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/super-news

Enjoy! And don't forget to read our 📋 Community Rules:
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128294/
    Hoe krijg ik bleu prints
    Hoe krijg ik bleu prints
    Hier is de link naar onze forumaankondiging over de Tropische Expeditie.

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/141318/typhoon-troubles-expedition-september-2-2019-supercity-mobile#latest