daily bonus

5 Comments·Updated 06 March 2019 05:24 PM
crawlerscrawlers crawlersComments: 10
edited March 6 in General Discussion
for the last 4 logins ive not received my daily login bonus, has it stopped being given out

Comments

• Juli KirklandJuli Kirkland Juli KirklandComments: 45 Moderator
    If you are speaking of the game room bonus then yes it will expire after the first 7 days of trying the game on gameroom . Every friday there is a crate given free on the community page , and also during GO events there are medals placed there for collection throughout the event 
  • crawlerscrawlers crawlersComments: 10
    great that clears that all up for me, thanks for the reply it would be nice to see daily login bonus added to the game in general as tropic storm seems to be the only game i play that does not have a daily bonus and it helps those players a great deal with construction and resources. plus for the company its a good way to see how many players actually login daily.
    Tropic does not offer a daily bonus as other games do this is true , however they do offer more reward than any other game I have ever played with ongoing events . Most games do not offer this at all which for me is refreshing and way more valuable than a daily reward . Battleship Battles now give the opportunity for materials crates for players who are active in team battles , Volcano allows teams to chose awards based on ranking in event and also is a great opportunity for resourcing materials needed to upgrade your bases . Both events are fantastic in receiving  a reward based on team efforts , Go brings the community together globally and by reaching milestones the chance to battle special cartels for awesome rewards . Crates are given every Friday as a weekly bonus  :) 
  • I ave a Question.. When the battle is over.. Your own stars on the Boat disappear ... How do you know which weapons have the Stars to place them in the Back so its harder to get to them? Thank you
    many seasoned teams will take a screen shot of placement of weapons and starred weapons at the beginning of battle , however you can still tale a screenshot after battle by going into the replays and taking a screenshot of the first attack you opponent makes on your ship , stars are determined by the highest level of each 2 guns you have. This makes this a loaded question in where placement should be ,as your first 3 lines should be strong to hold the opponents attacking you back making it harder to get to the hq as they have only so much energy to freeze . Range of your attackers have to come into play as well as clumping your most destructive guns together . the harder you make it for your opponent to find a hole in which they can freeze several defense weapons together ie: nitros, plasmas,  acids , the easier it is for them to reach your hq. If for instance you have every point weapon in the back by the hq the smaller the grid becomes making it easier to freeze many weapons together which creates more vulnerability to your ship being sunk faster . The best practice on battleships is range , even if you have a few points in the front lines this will hold you together a bit better in the end