NEW: BAY WATER EXPANSIONS! 🏝

114 Comments·Updated 06 March 2019 01:03 AM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 176 Community Manager
edited March 6 in SuperCity Updates
Now we have the possibility to add buildings and decorations on water expansions in the Bay area!😍
Play: https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 176 Community Manager
    edited March 25

New: Water Expansions!

Requirements: you can access the water expansions after you complete the Cliff edge Lighthouse quest.

You will receive this quest after upgrading the Workshop to level 5.

The Cliff Edge Lighthouse

Reward: The Cliff Edge Lighthouse, brings 2,000 coins, 2,000 piastres every 24 hours, increases population capacity with 2000, can’t be sped up by friends

Part 1 (12 hours)

Collect 20 Trowels (Subway station, Upgraded Subway station)

Collect 40 Violet Paint (Ranch, Improved Ranch)

Collect 15 Nails (you can get nails in the buildings of your friends' cities with one with a coin or a clock)

Part 2 (12 hours)

Collect 30 Stepladders (Convenience Store, Upgraded Convenience store)

Collect 14 Tool Kits (Shopping Center)

Produce 35 batches of Cables (Construction Plant)

Part 3 (36 hours)

Collect 10 Nitrile Gloves (Dental Surgery)

Collect 10 Concrete Slabs (Cargo Port)

Collect 6 Tape Measures. You can get between 2 and 4 objects each time (City center lighthouse)

Part 4 (24 hours)

Collect 11 Pocket Mirrors (Cosmetics Shop)

Collect 24 Orchids (Upgraded Flower Kiosk)

Collecting 8 Chaise longue (Furniture Factory)

Part 5 (12 hours)

Collect 27 Party Crockery (Upgraded Colonial House)

Collect 10 Black Hats (Hat Shop)

Collect 5 Dolls (Cabinet of Curiosity)

Part 6 (12 hours)

Produce 21 lots of Linen (Textile Factory)

Collect 10 Mother of pearl shells (Jewelry)

Collect 12 Cushions (Wooden House)

Part 7 (36 hours)

Collect 3 Anchors (Fishing Village)

Collect 9 Flags. You can get 3 items each time (Kindergarten)

Request 12 Lifebuoys to your friends

Part 8 (24 hours)

Collect 28 Baguettes (Upgraded Bakery)

Collect 35 Shrimps (Bungalow)

Collect 8 Chopsticks (Seafood Shop)

The Water expansions can be bought one by one progressively after you buy all the nearby land or water expansions. They have a fixed price.

Only the new, specially-designed buildings and decorations can be placed on water:

Buildings:

Crab cafe: can be bought for 130 seasonal currency, requires 20 goods, brings 750 coins every 4 hours

Water bungalow: can be bought for 12 superbucks, brings 400 coins every 3 hours

Decorations:

Pontoon bridge

Buoy

Buoy and seagull

Fisherman in boat

Flamingo Island

‼Note: Even if the items are unlocked in the shop at any time, you will NOT be able to purchase or to place them or put them in your storage until AFTER  you complete the Cliff Edge Lighthouse quest and buy the expansions!

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 161 ✭✭✭
  • where do we get the cliff edge light house, i do not see where we can purchase or earn????
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 161 ✭✭✭
    where do we get the cliff edge light house, i do not see where we can purchase or earn??
    in bay ;)
  • Est-on obligé de les faire tout de suite (vu qu'il y a un timing de 14 jours) ou peut-on l'activer plus tard ?
  • JeanJean Forum Dweller JeanComments: 39 ✭✭
    Thank you ....looking forward to it. :)
  • ryderryder ryderComments: 2
    I am enjoying the bay but it is a little too fast paced 
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1294 Super Moderator
    where do we get the cliff edge light house, i do not see where we can purchase or earn????
    You will receive this quest after upgrading the Workshop to level 5.

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1294 Super Moderator
    We need a break in the Bay, please !!  o:)
    @Sonia Diaz the Bay is a whole new land area like the sands, enchanted valley, etc. so take your time, there is no hurry to do it all :) 

It is not meant to be done in a day or even weeks :) 

• Andrew YatesAndrew Yates Andrew YatesComments: 15 ✭✭
    why do none of the buildings in the Bay ,new and old , produce piastres.
    why have you not answered my question
    why do none of the buildings in the Bay ,new and old , produce piastres.
    why have you not answered my question
    You need to throw more parties so you can collect piastres from your tourists ✨
    You can also get 900 piastres from the Bay Bridge every 12 hours, 2000 piastres from the Cliffedge Lighthouse every 24 hours, 1300 piastres from the Do-Do nest every 12 hours after they are built.

• Kathy LinkKathy Link Kathy LinkComments: 1
    Christine, you can start the Cliff Edge Lighthouse after the Workshop is upgraded to level 5 
  • Michelle WareMichelle Ware Freshly on the board Michelle WareComments: 1
    where do we get the cliff edge light house, i do not see where we can purchase or earn????
    The lighthouse is on the cliff edge, in the area you buy land.
  • Can we place the crab café anywhere? I see we can purchase it.
  • Estoy gustosa del juego, solo que me da tristeza que de tanto apurarme no podré conseguir la casa del capitán ya que estoy a punto de lograrlo el barco no me trajo ninguna semilla y ahora no podre hacer nada hasta 8 horas mas tarde.
    Eso si me da tristeza.
    Alguno otra opción?
    Can we place the crab café anywhere? I see we can purchase it.
    @Pete you can place it only on the water expansions in the bay :) 

• Re: the ship upgrades: when a ship is available to be upgraded, it would be convenient to be able to check on the items we need to collect for it while the ship is out at sea.
  • I'm trying to update Workshop to level 2. I got the 3 items I need the but the "upgrade for 24000 coin" box is gray.Nothing happens when I hit on it. Anyone else have this problem?
    I'm trying to update Workshop to level 2. I got the 3 items I need the but the "upgrade for 24000 coin" box is gray.Nothing happens when I hit on it. Anyone else have this problem?
    That means you dont have enough piastres, throw more parties to get more piastres :) 

• Please help me, probably a dumb question...where can I place a bungolo?  On the next quest I have to collect from a bungolo and I can not place it on the beach area in that new land anywhere.....thank you for answering.
    Please help me, probably a dumb question...where can I place a bungolo?  On the next quest I have to collect from a bungolo and I can not place it on the beach area in that new land anywhere.....thank you for answering.
    To place any building or decor in the bay you have to buy the land and clear it first just like in all other lands :) 

In order to gain access to land where you can place buildings, you must complete the Tropical Bridge quest (not timed):

Please notice on each piece of land there is a number of how many times that you need to click on it in order to clear the entire piece. 

Once you click on it the required amount of times then the land will be clear so you can place the buildings :) 

• Again, how do we upgrade the workshop?
    Again, how do we upgrade the workshop?
    If you are needing or wanting to upgrade something in the Bay area you will just need to go to that building and click on the upgrade tab, even if it has the padlock on it, then it will tell you what you must do first. 

• Grace KeddyGrace Keddy Grace KeddyComments: 7
    edited March 14
    If you are needing or wanting to upgrade something in the Bay area you will just need to go to that building and click on the upgrade tab, even if it has the padlock on it, then it will tell you what you must do first. 

Thank you for the reply. My work shop doesn’t have a padlock. I assume I’m not at that leaves yet?
  • Hi guys!  I guess I finished the Secret Door quest, but i don't see that it did anything.  And the little icon disappeared.  What was that for?
  • Where do we find..Traces of Civilization...Yes everything is upgrade to Level 4
  • I am starting the Do Do nest but I got the icon for the swimming pool task and it wants me to make a fruit snack but when I try it says I have to do the nest first??????
    I am starting the Do Do nest but I got the icon for the swimming pool task and it wants me to make a fruit snack but when I try it says I have to do the nest first??????

That is correct, so once you complete the Dodo nest then you can continue with the Pool quest :) 

Where do we find..Traces of Civilization...Yes everything is upgrade to Level 4
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity/?p=web&s=walkthrough&f=the-bay

You can go to the HELP CENTER TAB at the top of your game and type in BAY and you will see the things for the Bay :) 

Hi guys!  I guess I finished the Secret Door quest, but i don't see that it did anything.  And the little icon disappeared.  What was that for?
    There are many side quests such as the secret door that just give xp and energy for completing them as they are quests that need to be done in order to do other quests :) 

Thank you for the reply. My work shop doesn’t have a padlock. I assume I’m not at that leaves yet?
    Then just click on the upgrade tab and do what it tells you to do :) 

• I've been trying to throw parties in the Bay area. I fill the first area it shows the party hat, etc. I move on to the next area, etc only to look back and find the first area now needs items as a whole new party. Often times including something that NONE of the party areas needed. Does this mean there is a "mystery party" and we should fill and close out one or more party areas early on so we can start making the raw materials, etc? 

I did change where I started filling parties as well as ensuring I had all items needed for all the parties at the same time and still I come back to a new "surprise party". HELP! 

Hmmm where is the upgrade tab? Lol
  • Karen GoodallKaren Goodall Freshly on the board Karen GoodallComments: 3
    Where do I find the steps to the swimming pool in the Bay? It is not listed in the Bay walk through. Why don't you have quests lists for the bay area as you do with the other areas broken down instead of one long list? After going through it there is still nothing showing what to prepare for the swimming pool. 
    Where do I find the steps to the swimming pool in the Bay? It is not listed in the Bay walk through. Why don't you have quests lists for the bay area as you do with the other areas broken down instead of one long list? After going through it there is still nothing showing what to prepare for the swimming pool. 
    Just like other quests, not all quests have steps listed. 

Hmmm where is the upgrade tab? Lol

Thanks for the reply. That is no where on my game.
  • JeanJean Forum Dweller JeanComments: 39 ✭✭
    As the thread for the Bay explained has been closed. May I say that the Captains's house, Maitre d house and Belvedere house can not be sped up either. Can they be added to your list please. I have neighbours who are putting hearts around them. Thank you
    Jean said:
    As the thread for the Bay explained has been closed. May I say that the Captains's house, Maitre d house and Belvedere house can not be sped up either. Can they be added to your list please. I have neighbours who are putting hearts around them. Thank you
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity/?p=web&s=important-notice&f=buildings-that-cannot-receive-help-from-friends

Here you go :) 

• Just got the Crab Cafe from Chest - I am very happy about it, short time before I wanted to buy it - but I can`t place it in Bay - I have enough land - can you please help me
  • puis-je savoir à quoi sert la porte secrète et ou se trouve t-elle après avoir terminer la quête de la porte secrète?? merci j'attends votre réponse.

• Want to buy the Crab Café but where can you put it? I have tried the Bay and Center City. Where cn I place?

• No, it didn`t answer the question because Carol Brown Ward has the same question - please answer

edited March 25
    Just got the Crab Cafe from Chest - I am very happy about it, short time before I wanted to buy it - but I can`t place it in Bay - I have enough land - can you please help me
    Please read here at the top of this page and it tells you where you place it in the Bay :) 

Hope this helps <3 

Want to buy the Crab Café but where can you put it? I have tried the Bay and Center City. Where cn I place?

• Tony BlackbournTony Blackbourn Freshly on the board Tony BlackbournComments: 0
    Why is the dedicated houses etc not giving Piastres?
    And where can the fisherman in boat and others in the water go?
    Deejay said:
    Why is the dedicated houses etc not giving Piastres?
    And where can the fisherman in boat and others in the water go?
    I have added your comment to the correct place :) Here you can just scroll up and read all about the water expansions :) 

• I have been working very hard on the bay and have spent a lot of SB I just don't seem to get anywhere
  • I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that as the game is loading, there seems to be the shadow of a person looking out from the bushes at the people on the beach? Does that have anything to do with the foggy Tribal Camp in the Bay Area? Can't wait to find out. Keep up the good work SC! 
  • I’m lost I’m completely confused?? When do you get the bay?? I’m showing nothing
    I’m lost I’m completely confused?? When do you get the bay?? I’m showing nothing
    You can read all about the bay here:https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity/?p=web&s=walkthrough&f=the-bay

Lori_S said:
    I have been working very hard on the bay and have spent a lot of SB I just don't seem to get anywhere
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity/?p=web&s=walkthrough&f=the-bay Try reading about it here

• I’m lost I’m completely confused?? When do you get the bay?? I’m showing nothing
    You can read all about the bay here:https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity/?p=web&s=walkthrough&f=the-bay

• My map screen looks nothing like that? I’m in the Uk are we different to other countries? 
  • haven’t even got sands yet😢😢😢
  • jadetjadet Freshly on the board jadetComments: 3
    Why does it say "The Water expansions can be bought one by one progressively after you buy all the nearby land or water expansions. They have a fixed price." Those who have been able to purchase the water expansions indicate the prices are not fixed. The prices increase just like they do with the land.
    haven’t even got sands yet😢😢😢
    You are playing the mobile game, this is the forum for the computer game and they are 2 different games :) 

You can find the mobile forum here: https://forums.playkot.com/en/categories/supercity-mobile

jadet said:
    Why does it say "The Water expansions can be bought one by one progressively after you buy all the nearby land or water expansions. They have a fixed price." Those who have been able to purchase the water expansions indicate the prices are not fixed. The prices increase just like they do with the land.
     it is a "fixed price" meaning it is the same price for everyone depending on the level the hotel is. 

• Andy LamAndy Lam Andy LamComments: 2
    Hi! I have a Water Bungalow, but I have no idea where I can place inside the Bay. It seems nowhere to place. Thanks

Andy Lam said:
    Hi! I have a Water Bungalow, but I have no idea where I can place inside the Bay. It seems nowhere to place. Thanks

Hello :) If you read the post you are commenting on then all the info is there that tells you what you need to do for the water expansions ;) 

• Andy LamAndy Lam Andy LamComments: 2
    edited April 2
  • Cikan VuzCikan Vuz Cikan VuzComments: 1
    I have a question.  How do we get the FIshing Village?  I cannot figure it out for the life of me.  see:"Part 7 (36 hours)

Collect 3 Anchors (Fishing Village)"

Cikan Vuz said:
    I have a question.  How do we get the FIshing Village?  I cannot figure it out for the life of me.  see:"Part 7 (36 hours)

Collect 3 Anchors (Fishing Village)"

https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity/?p=web&s=walkthrough&f=quests-and-unique-buildings-of-the-valley Here is the quest steps for that quest :) 

• I have gone through the directions and it does not seem to matter what I do I can't even get to level 3 in the hotel.  no matter how many things I complete it is not working can't get the light house or upgrade the restraunt or workshop just totally frustrated
  • LynnMLynnM LynnMComments: 9
    I've finished the lighthouse and purchased land along the water.. I have items I want to put in the water, but, can't.. (blacked out)  Please will somebody explain to me, when and how I can do this.. Thanks.
    LynnM said:
    I've finished the lighthouse and purchased land along the water.. I have items I want to put in the water, but, can't.. (blacked out)  Please will somebody explain to me, when and how I can do this.. Thanks.
    you need to buy the water expansions :) 

Lori_S said:
    I have gone through the directions and it does not seem to matter what I do I can't even get to level 3 in the hotel.  no matter how many things I complete it is not working can't get the light house or upgrade the restraunt or workshop just totally frustrated

• A suggestion but not sure where to put it.  Can we get the scooter rental building to be available in the sands as well as the bay?
  • hello i play for the eastern. and i must click on the crabcafe. only available in the new place of cupercity. i buy this item but i can never place it.

is there a make mistake of supercity can they repair it please

thx Barbara
  • Having the same problem.  How or where do we place the crab cafe?  And the buoys? and the plontoon walk?
  • mindseyemindseye mindseyeComments:
    How do I place the Water Bungalow in the Bay?  Wherever I try to place it, it is red.
  • Trying to place Crab Shack in Bay Area? Help?

• SAME QUESTION ON CRAB sHACK ON bAY AREA?
  • I've tried placing it in every single body of water and nothing works.
  • Can't place the The Shack?  SOS
    Everyone please read this post it tells you where to place all the water buildings :) 

• the Bay, I have completed all tasks to level up the work shop to level 4, but it wont allow me tp upgrade, am I missing something? the upgrade button is still grey.
    the Bay, I have completed all tasks to level up the work shop to level 4, but it wont allow me tp upgrade, am I missing something? the upgrade button is still grey.
    Please look closely at the upgrade screen as you see you don't have enough piastres yet, when you have enough it wont be grey it will light up and you can then click on it :) 

Throw more parties to get more piastres from the tourists :) 

Have a great day, 

• Hi - I am trying to purchase the Crab Café with my hard earned daffodils and put it in The Bay. Wont let me place it anywhere - has anyone any ideas please?
  • Lisa BakerLisa Baker Lisa BakerComments: 6
    I have the same questions about the Crab Café. I can purchase it but not able to place. 
  • RitaMckRitaMck Freshly on the board RitaMckComments: 1
    I tried too but was not able to place.  I have a suspicion it may have to be placed on water.
  • carol15carol15 carol15Comments: 3
    Why can't you make it easier. Why do I need sooooooooo many items? Game isn't fun any longer, more frustrating than fun. Disappointing.
  • Despite being an every day player, I have been unable to complete the last 3 quests because I'm still trying to reach level 5 and cannot therefore do the light house. Requiring so many items just takes too long! 10 Fruit Snacks and 10 Veggie Drinks at 6 hours each is insane. I still have items to complete on the other questions. The difficulty is taking all the fun out of what would otherwise be a very good expansion! 
  • Nina BeenaNina Beena Nina BeenaComments: 4
    I just used 35,000 worth of piastres in order to buy the land leading to the bay.  But now it shows "this lot is not for sale" when I try to buy the land inches in front of the water. Nor can I buy within the water.  I've had the Cliff Lighthouse over a week now with no problems.  Can you please help.
  • Também estou com os mesmos problemas..não consigo colocar itens na água, e também não consigo completar missões por que dependem de coletas de itens da baía q estão na água...como posso completar missões se todas dependem umas das outras e muitas vezes muito difícil de serem concluídas.??..já fui bloqueada por reclamar,,,mas isso não é uma reclamação  e sim observações para q se melhore o jogo...como disse a Carol15..esta frustrante jogar...mto cansativo..

• piastres!, how do i buy this for the bay, I need piastres to upgrade
  • Can you please leave the neighbour to help speed the fruits is IMPOSSIBLE  for a person that work to harvest and obtain the price of the MISSION , when you end with a tourist he wants to eat another time  !!are you mad!!!ficus  mature in 2 hours ,snacks,oranges ripen in 2 hours, only 10 days are left and with all the fruit you need you can barely organize a party a day, times are too long, snacks are ready in 6 hours !! the party lasts 6 hours! !! we had to make 15 snacks in addition to those for parties, people cannot play 24/24 you can lower the time of snacks or fruit or allow help from neighbors !!!!!

• Telma MiettoTelma Mietto Telma MiettoComments: 2
    edited May 5
    bom dia amigos..... consegui colocar os predios na água da baía.. aos q não conseguiram ,,, têm  comprar terras até chegar na água ,, aí é possivel comprar pedaços de água, obrigado amigos do super cidade ,, abraços a todos ,,,

• I have completed light house, and the workshop is also completed to level 5, now i want to purchase crab cafe , but could not place it, the water also not allow , and does not show to purchase, but show this cannot be for sale, guide me now.
  • Nina BeenaNina Beena Nina BeenaComments: 4
    piastres!, how do i buy this for the bay, I need piastres to upgrade
    Sadly, we can not buy them.  We must earn them by completing quests and throwing parties.  Mostly comes from the parties.
    I just used 35,000 worth of piastres in order to buy the land leading to the bay.  But now it shows "this lot is not for sale" when I try to buy the land inches in front of the water. Nor can I buy within the water.  I've had the Cliff Lighthouse over a week now with no problems.  Can you please help.
    Did you write to support so we can check your game? 

• Ada CamachoAda Camacho Ada CamachoComments: 1
    How I can upgrade the workshop and when the hotel get de 4 star.
  • Can you post a picture showing the placement of the Crab Café! ?  Please.... I have tried all the water showing and I'm stuck.  If I could see WHERE it is placed, I think I can figure it out.  Thank you!!!  Elizabeth
    Can you post a picture showing the placement of the Crab Café! ?  Please.... I have tried all the water showing and I'm stuck.  If I could see WHERE it is placed, I think I can figure it out.  Thank you!!!  Elizabeth
    Any water expansion in the bay :) 

How I can upgrade the workshop and when the hotel get de 4 star.
    To upgrade any building in the bay you click on the building then click on the upgrade tab and it will tell you what you need to do first :) 

The basic scheme is the following:

Wooden pier →
    Workshop level 1 → Restaurant level 1 → Hotel level 1 (0 stars) → The tourists appear → Hotel level 2 (1 star) →
    The ship level 2 → Workshop level 2 → Restaurant level 2 → Hotel level 3 (2 stars) →
    The Ship level 3 → Workshop level 3 → Garden patch 1 & Restaurant 3 → Hotel level 4 (3 stars) →
    The Ship level 4 → Workshop level 4 → Garden patch 2 & Restaurant level 4 → The Dodo Nest → Swimming pool level 1 →  Hotel level 5 (4 stars) →
    The Ship level 5 → The Workshop level 5 → Garden patch 3 & Restaurant level 5 → Swimming pool 2 → Spa level 1 → Hotel level 6 (5 stars) →
    The Ship level 6 → The Workshop 6 → Garden patch 4 & Restaurant level 6 → Swimming pool 3 → Spa level 2 → Hotel level 7 (6 stars) →  The Workshop level 7 → Garden patch level 5 & Restaurant level 7 → Swimming pool level 4 → Spa level 3 → Hotel level 8 (7 stars)