🍀 The Greenest Holiday (March 4, 2019 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

2 Comments·Updated 06 March 2019 08:02 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 49 Community Manager
edited March 2019 in Super Quests

🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸 🇮🇹 🇵🇹 🇹🇷 🇨🇳 🇹🇼 🇯🇵 🇰🇵 🇰🇷 🇸🇦 🇦🇪

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/️‍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

How ya, Mayor? 👨👩 Miss me? 😚 It's that time of year 🗓 again! ☘️ 🇮🇪 St. Patrick's Day ☘️ 🇮🇪 is by far my favorite 😍 holiday which means you can find my coins 💚💰 all over the city! ☘️ 🏙 But I won't be around forever! 🙈 Trade different items for ☘️💰 Leprechaun Coins 💰☘️ and get all the prizes 🎁 before I'm gone! 🤩
🍀 Hurry to get the magnificent 🍺 Brewery 🍻 in your SuperCity (and collect a max of superbucks 💸 from it)!
🍀 Enter into a competition with other Mayors, get valuable prizes 🎁 including Trophies 🏆 dropping 💸💸💸

😍😍😍 Yes, Brewery 🍻, as well as St. Patrick's Trophies 🍀🏆, are superbucks 💸 droppers 🤫

📌 Required level: 8.

⌛ The event stops for everyone on March 18th at 12:00 UTC

🍀 GOOD TO KNOW 🍀

🍀You have 2 tabs in the quest window, you can get 🎁 rewards 🎁 on both of them: 
  • 'To-Do list' tab with your progress and quest prizes (with Brewery 🍻 as your main reward)
  • 'Rankings' tab with your ranking (prize depends on your place on March 18th, main rewards are special St. Patrick's Trophies 🏆)

🍀 'Rankings' tab
  • You automatically enter the competition once you complete the first step of the quest ✔
  • Even after you get the Brewery 🍻, you can continue to play to collect as many Leprechaun Coins as possible - the more Leprechaun Coins you have, the higher your chance to win is 🏆
  • You have to maintain your score until March 18th to get your reward 🎁🎁🎁
  • If several players from your group have an equal number of Leprechaun Coins 🏆
          - 1st-3d places: the player who got them first will be placed higher ⬆
          - 4th-100th places: players will share the same place ↔

🐱 You can find new neighbours 👫 👬 👭 via the 'Rankings' tab and even visit their cities before adding 😍 Just tap on their portrait 👧 on your leaderboard and wait for them to accept you 😊

🎁 REWARDS 🏆

'To-Do list' tab: main set of rewards

'To-Do list' tab: eternal stage set of rewards

'Rankings' tab: list of rewards

🏆 = 📖 3 'Skip Task' boosters, ⚡10 packages of energy +7, Golden Trophy dropping (every 8 hours) 5 💸 until March 28

🏆🏆 = 📖 2 'Skip Task' boosters, ⚡ 8 packages of energy +7, Silver Trophy dropping (every 8 hours) 5 💸 until March 25

🏆🏆🏆 = 📖 1 'Skip Task' booster, ⚡ 7 packages of energy +7, Bronze Trophy dropping (every 8 hours) 5 💸 until March 23

4th-10th places = 5 Fortune tickets and ⚡ 6 packages of energy +7

11th-25th places = 3 Fortune tickets and ⚡ 4 packages of energy +7

26th-50th places = 1 Fortune ticket and ⚡ 3 packages of energy +7

51st-101st places = ⚡ 3 packages of energy +7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
🌟🌟🌟 To have even more fun, join us here:

Comments