🌠 Star Lottery (March 7, 2019 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

25 Comments·Updated 07 March 2019 09:57 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 42 Community Manager
edited March 7 in Super Quests

🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸 🇮🇹 🇵🇹 🇹🇷 🇨🇳 🇹🇼 🇯🇵 🇰🇵 🇰🇷 🇸🇦 🇦🇪

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/️‍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

🌠 What do you need to do?
  • Collect Rare Seeds 🌰
  • Use Rare Seeds 🌰 to produce Flower Coins 🌸 at the Curiosity Shack.
  • Buy Lottery Tickets 🔖 with Flower Coins 🌸
  • Scratch off all the circles to get your prizes 🎁🎁🎁
⚠⚠⚠ If you have Rare Seeds 🌰 or Flower Coins 🌸 left from the last year, you can use them this time 🎁

🌠 How to get Rare 🌰 Seeds?
  • Collect profit from some businesses you've bought with coins:
          🌼 Flower Kiosk (1 Rare Seed 🌰 every 3 minutes)
          👠 Shoe Shop (1 Rare Seed 🌰 every 5 minutes)
          🍔 Bistro (1 Rare Seed 🌰 every 5 minutes)
          🥨 Bakery (1 Rare Seed 🌰 every 10 minutes)
          🕛 Convenience Store (1 Rare Seed 🌰 every 12 minutes)
          🍺 Pub (1 Rare Seed 🌰 every 15 minutes)
          ☕ Coffee House (1 Rare Seed 🌰 every 20 minutes)
  • Collect profit from the following buildings:
          🚀 'Rocket' Side-Show (15 Rare Seeds 🌰 every 50 minutes)
          💃 Dancing House (45 Rare Seeds 🌰 every 4 hours)
          🍻 Brewery (60 Rare Seeds 🌰 every 6 hours) 
          🇬🇧 London Clocks (90 Rare Seeds 🌰 every 8 hours)

🌠 How to get Flower 🌸 Coins?
  • Get 25 Flower Coins 🌸 for free 🆓
  • Produce Flower Coins 🌸 at the Curiosity Shack.
  • Enjoy our sales 💰

🌠 Good to know
  • The more lottery tickets 🔖 you buy, the higher your chance of winning the main prize - the gorgeous Royal 💥 Observatory!
  • The first try is for free🆓
  • There are 109 🎁 prizes in total.
  • Every prize 🎁 can be received only once ☝
  • Try your luck three scratch tickets each time ✨
  • The number of prizes 🎁 you've already received is shown with the help of the progress bar (.../109).

🌠 What are the prizes?
  • Main prize - the gorgeous Royal 💥 Observatory!
  • Chainsaws, Dynamite, Pickaxes 💪
  • Some very special currency (Superbucks 💸, Fortune Tickets, 'Skip Task' Boosters 📖)
  • Energy ⚡
  • Zodiac and other cute decorations 😍
  • London Castle and other superbuck buildings from the Shop 💸🏠

📌 Required level: 5.

⌛ The event stops for everyone on March 13th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
🌟🌟🌟 Have even more fun:

Comments

• Great prizes but impossible to win when you can only produce a coin every half hour.
  • Sabrina78Sabrina78 Sabrina78Comments: 126 ✭✭✭
    edited March 7

The quests (like this one) are asking more and more of ⚡️ to succeed the missions, so you must increase our numbers  of ⚡️and offer solutions to get more each day (for example others buildings like « lady liberty », more⚡️ for the « premium cottage »). Thanks 😊

• Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 269 ✭✭✭
    edited March 7
    wat bedoelen jullie met dancing house? Ik kan het niet vinden.
  • 我有蓮花幣 但是沒有明星彩票的櫥窗 奇怪小屋生產完蓮花幣就不見了 id:4900000886
  • TashaTurksonTashaTurkson TashaTurksonComments: 115 Super Moderator
    edited March 7
    我有蓮花幣 但是沒有明星彩票的櫥窗 奇怪小屋生產完蓮花幣就不見了 id:4900000886
    @Chi Dai Sun 如果您遇到此問題,請按照我們的問題排查提示進行操作,如果它們不起作用,請聯繫我們的支持小組 💕 https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all&l=e
    wat bedoelen jullie met dancing house? Ik kan het niet vinden.
    @Cobi Luijt het danshuis is een gebouw dat we momenteel te koop hebben, kijk gewoon in het verkoopvenster in je spel.
    Sabrina78 said:

The quests (like this one) are asking more and more of ⚡️ to succeed the missions, so you must increase our numbers  of ⚡️and offer solutions to get more each day (for example others buildings like « lady liberty », more⚡️ for the « premium cottage »). Thanks 😊

Hey @Sabrina78 I understand, if you want you can post this to our suggestion box, our developers will see it there! 💞 https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128297/suggestion-box
    Great prizes but impossible to win when you can only produce a coin every half hour.
    Hey @Brenda-Lee Lodder I understand it can be frustrating but just take your time as do as much as you can ❤️
    wel raar dat steeds lagere levels al binnen 10 tot 20 prijzen de hoofdprijs al binnen hebben.
    ik heb er nu 90 waarvan er weer meerdere nutteloos zijn. Maar nog steeds geen hoofdprijs. Vorige keren waren  38, 89, 78.
    maar de sterrenbeelden zijn wel echt leuk.

wel raar dat steeds lagere levels al binnen 10 tot 20 prijzen de hoofdprijs al binnen hebben.
    ik heb er nu 90 waarvan er weer meerdere nutteloos zijn. Maar nog steeds geen hoofdprijs. Vorige keren waren  38, 89, 78.

Yes, I don’t know how is awarded the main prize, because I can never get it and even less from the beginning. 😭

You already have 90 😳, how are you doing ? Knowing that I don’t buy paid buildings.

Eindelijk!
    De beste prijzen zitten aan het eind.😭

• Fino adesso tanta fatica per niente , speriamo di prendere qualcosa di bello  :)

edited March 8

For the pleasure of all, please simplify the lottery quests with more buildings (necessary for the lottery) that everyone has and increase the duration of the quest (5 days, it’s too short) and also with more interesting and useful gifts. 🙏😍😍

• This needs a rethink. It's impossible to get enough tokens to make it worthwhile playing. One token every thirty minutes is too slow and that's assuming you don't run out of energy.
  • This lottery is hard!!!  I understand we take our chances and sometimes get plants or other minimal items!!!  But, I just got two workers in the lottery and I am NOT happy!!!   I work very hard to play this game and I (stupidly) spend a lot of cash money to do this!!!   But, I am on top of my game and DO NOT appreciate getting useless workers!!!
  • Zoals er nu gespeeld moet worden in het spel is er helemaal niets meer aan. Er worden ineens zoveel eisen gesteld. De fun is eraf.
    Je moet de grond duur betalen en dan ook nog weet ik hoeveel opdrachten uitvoeren.
    Om een gebouw uit te voeren moet je ook al betalen en dan worden er een opdrachten geist die niet meer haalbaar zijn. Niet iedereen kan 24/7 met het spel bezig zijn.
    Daarbij hang ik al zolang vast in level 150 dus ik ontvang ook geen levens meer.
    De levens zijn gewoon  niet meer aan te slepen op deze manier.
    Nogmaals het spel is op deze manier niet leuk meer en als er niets veranderd stop ik er echt mee

• Great prizes but impossible to win when you can only produce a coin every half hour.
    Great prizes but impossible to win when you can only produce a coin every half hour.

Hi Brenda thanks for your feedback , prizes are random. Not sure how many spaces you have open in the Curosity shack. Keep producing coins you may win great prizes

Heb je het over het leaderboard? Sommige spelers bereiken de top sneller met behulp van skip boosters of met behulp van Superbucks
    Sabrina78 said:

For the pleasure of all, please simplify the lottery quests with more buildings (necessary for the lottery) that everyone has and increase the duration of the quest (5 days, it’s too short) and also with more interesting and useful gifts. 🙏😍😍

Hi Sabrina , 

Thanks for the suggestion I know some quest seem to long and others to short I will pass along your recommendations 

Sabrina78 said:

• edited March 9
    This needs a rethink. It's impossible to get enough tokens to make it worthwhile playing. One token every thirty minutes is too slow and that's assuming you don't run out of energy.
    Hi Elaine thanks for your feedback, keep creating tokens I have seen players win great prizes on the first try. There are some different items you can win. 
  • Wow
    Hi is there something I can assist you with?
  • Bo jour
    Vous dites que la lotterie se termine le 13 mars hors j ai ouvert le jeu ce midi le 12 mars j ai vu que je n avais plus la lotterie  alors que j avais 2 pieces a récolté  pour pouvoir avoir mes tickets a gratter 
    Merci de votre comprehension
  • J ai récolté  mes pieces pour ravoir des tickets a gratter je n ai plus la lotterie  dans mon jeu alors que l on estle 12 mars 
    Bo jour
    Vous dites que la lotterie se termine le 13 mars hors j ai ouvert le jeu ce midi le 12 mars j ai vu que je n avais plus la lotterie  alors que j avais 2 pieces a récolté  pour pouvoir avoir mes tickets a gratter 
    @Dauphine Premiere Je suis vraiment désolée pour ce désagrément, vous avez raison, la loterie devait se terminer demain, mais en raison d’une erreur, elle s’est terminée aujourd’hui, merci de votre compréhension! 💕
    edited March 12
    Bo jour
    @Dauphine Premiere Je suis vraiment désolée pour ce désagrément, vous avez raison, la loterie devait se terminer demain, mais en raison d’une erreur, elle s’est terminée aujourd’hui, merci de votre compréhension! 💕

So, will the pink pieces we collect today be kept for a future quest / lottery ?

Sabrina78 said:
    Bo jour

So, will the pink pieces we collect today be kept for a future quest / lottery ?

@Sabrina78 no confirmation on that just yet, stay tuned! 💕