TEAM EVENT: THE ORANGERY

18 Comments·Updated 13 March 2019 06:01 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager
edited March 2019 in SuperCity Updates
The team formation stage of the team event is here! The next stage will come March 20, so enough time to finish your current quests! You can join a team right up to the start of the event, but if you want to change your team you can do that just until March 19, 9:00 AM UTC, so 24 hours before the team event!

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager
    edited March 2019

TEAM EVENT: THE ORANGERY

What is this team event about?

During this team, event players cooperate in teams and complete tasks to reach the common goal.  Each team’s goal is collecting Rare plant seedlings and receiving gifts for them.

The main prize is the (Tropical) Orangery (3,000 coins, 2-4 daffodils, every 20 hours, size 8x7, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy plateau).

This event is available to start for level 15+ players.

The event is divided into 2 stages: team formation and tasks completing. 

A team can have only 1 player but it is absolutely necessary to form a team in order to participate, even if it’s only you in this team!

Stage 1: Team formation

You can either create your own team (you become a captain) or join another team by sending a request first:

If you create your own team, you can send invitations to your friends and accept or decline other players’ requests:

Choose wisely who you accept: once a player joins, you can’t remove them from the team (but a player can leave your team on their own: read below about it);

– You can log out from your own team, but you need to appoint a new captain from your team members:

– Once your team is full (5/5 members), all the pending requests will be denied.

If you send a request to another team, you should wait for acceptance or rejection from a team’s Captain.

You can send up to 5 requests at a time (it means you can have up to 5 unanswered requests at a time).

You can call off your request if a Captain hasn’t considered it yet.

If you sent several requests, you would join the team which accepted you first.

You can leave a team and keep looking for another one, but not later than 24 hours before Stage 2 starts. 

Stage 2 starts March, 20 at 9:00 AM UTC time. In the last 24 hours before stage 2 starts you can’t change teams anymore, so you can change your team only until March, 19, 9:00 AM UTC time.

• NikiValineNikiValine NikiValineComments: 61 ✭✭
    Thanks SC for the 6 days to start :-) Gives me time to finish timed quests like Dodo and Belvedere. I am also on the Pool.
  • bonjours a tous et a toutes je recherche des voisins et amis pour constituer mon équipe pour  l' ORANGERIE !!!

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
  • How can I join a team for the new team quest they are not popping up when i log in.
  • This is very interesting, but my worry is that Team Mission will ask for the same items of Bay Mission....

• Richard BalaskoRichard Balasko Richard BalaskoComments: 17 ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I'll have to skip this one. Belvedere apparently runs till 2 April for me and that's difficult enough. I expect that there will be another timed quest that starts automatically after that whether I want to play it or not
    the way Belvedere did after the Matre d's place.

• Janet Troester SchneiderJanet Troester Schneider Freshly on the board Janet Troester SchneiderComments: 1
    I am having trouble joining a team.  Team name OPALS, captain Barbara Bloom Freidberg. She has sent invites to me but they do not show on my site. What can I do? 
  • BlackRoseHeartBlackRoseHeart Freshly on the board BlackRoseHeartComments: 34 ✭✭
    I'm a little confused by the name of the prize for this one. We already have an Orangerie (spelled different), yet here you say the prize is the Orangery and on the game it shows "Tropical Orangery".  Which is it? 

Also, here in the forum, you show that it will give 2-4 ENERGY, but in the game it doesn't show that. So will it give Energy or not? 

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1333 Super Moderator
    I'm a little confused by the name of the prize for this one. We already have an Orangerie (spelled different), yet here you say the prize is the Orangery and on the game it shows "Tropical Orangery".  Which is it? 

Also, here in the forum, you show that it will give 2-4 ENERGY, but in the game it doesn't show that. So will it give Energy or not? 

Yes it is a (tropical) Orangery ;) No energy for this building. What is in the game is correct :) 

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager
  • why do i don't have no seeds 
  • HOLA: QUË PUEDO HACER SI NO TENGO EQUIPO: llegue tarde y todos mis amigos ya tienen formado equipo y yo estoy sola nadie se puede ya venir a mi equipo:Qué hago no quiero estar sola para esta misión de equipo ORANGERY 
  • I guess I will not be doing this quest. Ever team I requested to join denied me. Oh well. There should be another way you can play without having to depend on others.
  • I need two more friends in my team, add me if you want to join in.
  • NikiValineNikiValine NikiValineComments: 61 ✭✭
    How many days long will this quest be once it starts?
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1333 Super Moderator
    Can you explain the UTC time please and how it applies to us.  Thank you.
     You can look online for the time zones :) Remember that this is not also showing if you change time during the season such as spring and fall, if your state changes time then you will need to either add or subtract an hour :) 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!