TROPICAL ORANGERY: TEAM EVENT START!

28 Comments·Started 20 March 2019 08:51 AM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager
🌱The second stage of the team event is here! Together with your friends you now have the opportunity to save from extinction Rare plant seedlings and win this gorgeous Tropical Orangery!🌱
Play: https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager
    edited March 2019

TEAM EVENT: THE ORANGERY STAGE 2

Help the citizens gather Rare plant seedlings and save them from Extinction in the Tropical Orangery!

Mayors, we have to admit that a last minute change occurred: for this event, there will be an individual goal of 110 Rare plant seedlings and a team goal of 750 Rare plant seedlings. However, we also changed the number of items that drop for the task: instead of one, now will fall more up to 3.

The main prize will be received if both the team and individual goals are met. Each player who gets the individual goal of at least 110 Rare plant seedlings will have the right to get the main prize, as long as the team also reaches the team goal.

The number of required items is calculated for the maximum number of participants in the team.

Intermediate awards players receive for personally earned points.

There are also on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize.

• Reward 1: 10 seedlings collected: Palm tree, 10,000 coins;

• Reward 2: 30 seedlings collected: Succulent, 45 energy;

• Reward 3: 60 seedlings collected: Aloe, 300 goods;

• Reward 4: 110 seedlings collected: Yucca, 20 daffodils;

• Reward 5: 180 seedlings collected: Florist’s.

The main prize is the Tropical Orangery (3,000 coins, 2-4 daffodils every 20 hours, size 8x7, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy plateau). 

After receiving the Tropical Orangery, your can individually continue to complete the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:

1. Extra reward 1: 50 more seedlings: 500 goods, 1 pack of 45 energy;

2. Extra reward 2: 60 more seedlings: 15 daffodils;

3. Extra reward 3: 70 more seedlings: 5 superbucks.

4. and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.

Ratings

In the ratings tab you can see:

☑️ your friends’ teams: however this tab is just for checking in on your friends’ progress, it is not a competition and there will be no prize for the order listed there.

☑️general rating of teams: for this rating list the teams will receive rewards, so pay attention to this list if you are interested in getting rewards for the rating position!

Note:  You will not be able to see all the teams in the competition, this is not a global rating, you will see just the ones that are similar to yours in terms of level and activity and you will be competing against them.

To enter the rating, a team must gather at least 50 Plant seedlings.

1st place: Botanist Gold Cup: gives 5-7 superbucks and 5-7 seasonal currency every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;

— 2nd place: Botanist Silver Cup: gives 4-6 superbucks and 4-6 seasonal currency every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;

— 3rd place: Botanist Bronze Cup: gives 3-5 superbucks and 3-5 seasonal currency every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;

— 4-6 places: 50 daffodils;

— 7-10 places: 40 daffodils;

— 11-15 places: 30 daffodils;

— 16-20 places: 25 daffodils;

— 21-25 places: 20 daffodils.

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
  • AloneAlone AloneComments: 12
  • GRACIAS LO MALO ES QUE SI TU EQUIPO NO HACE NADA TU TE JODES SOLA ,PERO YA QUE ME GUSTA EL DISEÑO DEL INVERNADERO .

• NikiValineNikiValine NikiValineComments: 61 ✭✭
    Fun thanks SC :-)
  • PatriciaPatricia Freshly on the board PatriciaComments: 4
    Love the team quest, I got nervous when I seen stage 5 and the prize, it's the florist, thinking I did this, I scrambled around looking for it, then came here and read that it is just another prize we're getting, so wish the Main Prize was the picture, but it's all good, I'm relaxed again.  Thanks for the fun :) 
  • Lets say I reach the individual goal of 110 and my team does not achieve the goal of 750 then I will not get the main prize? 
  • MJ HickeyMJ Hickey MJ HickeyComments: 1
    What happens if a team member doesn't show up? 

• JeanJean Forum Dweller JeanComments: 40 ✭✭
    Nice quest ...thanks :)
  • Why does there have to be a cool down between quests.  If you finish a quest you have to wait 2 hours?  Don't understand that...I do like team quests, however. Sadly, I have yet been able to finish one....

• Lets say I reach the individual goal of 110 and my team does not achieve the goal of 750 then I will not get the main prize?  ............. request someone to answer my query
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1332 Super Moderator
    Lets say I reach the individual goal of 110 and my team does not achieve the goal of 750 then I will not get the main prize?  ............. request someone to answer my query
    You can read the answer in the description above ;) 
    "The main prize will be received if both the team and individual goals are met. Each player who gets the individual goal of at least 110 Rare plant seedlings will have the right to get the main prize, as long as the team also reaches the team goal."

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1332 Super Moderator
    MJ Hickey said:
    What happens if a team member doesn't show up? 

Then the rest of the team will have to work a little harder, this is why we say pick your team wisely. 

GRACIAS LO MALO ES QUE SI TU EQUIPO NO HACE NADA TU TE JODES SOLA ,PERO YA QUE ME GUSTA EL DISEÑO DEL INVERNADERO .

Lamento que tus compañeros no sean tan activos como tú. :(  

Esto es un juego, pero los juegos requieren pensar e incluso rápido! Cada uno tiene la misma cantidad de tiempo para hacer su propio equipo o unirse a un equipo. No podemos decirle a Amazing cómo jugar, tienen que averiguar el juego por sí mismos. 

Les damos opciones tales como hacer su propio equipo o unirse a un equipo, que pueden ver en la página de Fans y pedir a otros increíble para unirse a ellos... Las opciones están ahí, increíble sólo tienes que elegir cómo quieren hacerlo ;) 

Con suerte, todo el mundo será capaz de encontrar miembros para el próximo evento del equipo. 

Recomiendo a todos que se asocien con sus amigos / vecinos la próxima vez si lo intentan de nuevo.  Así que espero que te unas al dream team que quieres :)

• 🌱The second stage of the team event is here! Together with your friends you now have the opportunity to save from extinction Rare plant seedlings and win this gorgeous Tropical Orangery!🌱

HELP .....Two of our team member accepted to play but they never played!! so, we will never met our team goal and get the final prize.  What can we do about this?? please we need help on this.  We will be able to meet the personal goal but never the team in time.  
    🌱The second stage of the team event is here! Together with your friends you now have the opportunity to save from extinction Rare plant seedlings and win this gorgeous Tropical Orangery!🌱

HELP .....Two of our team member accepted to play but they never played!! so, we will never met our team goal and get the final prize.  What can we do about this?? please we need help on this.  We will be able to meet the personal goal but never the team in time.  
    I am sorry that your teammates aren't as active as you are. 

However this is why we tell players to Choose their teams wisely. We always suggest to find 4 of your great neighbors and make a team so you know that they will help you. 

Once the quest starts nobody can leave a team as it is stated. 

Hopefully you will be able to get the building, it is possible with 3 people. You will just have to work a little harder. 

Hopefully the next team event you will be able to ask 4 wonderful neighbors to be on your team 

• SandaMSandaM Freshly on the board SandaMComments: 7
    Why do people ask to be in your team then do nothing? I felt that I could help a lowly ranked player out by letting him in our team but more fool me. He has done absolutely nothing, no communication from him. I even sent him a message asking if he needed help but not a word. If he hadn't asked to be in the team I could have had somebody else who may have contributed. I'm so disappointed. 

• PatriciaPatricia Freshly on the board PatriciaComments: 4
    what was the first part of the Orangery? 
    Patricia said:
    what was the first part of the Orangery? 
    Making the teams :) 

• 🌱The second stage of the team event is here! Together with your friends you now have the opportunity to save from extinction Rare plant seedlings and win this gorgeous Tropical Orangery!🌱

TU TIENES SUERTE EN EL EQUIPO EN EL QUE YO ME UNI NINGUNO HACE NADA ESTOY SOLA  NO PUEDO COMPLETAR ESTA MISION , DEBERIAN HACERLA PERO INDIVIDUAL PARA LOS QUE NO LO CONCEGIREMOS
    edited March 2019
    So if we read it right, you will not get the item if you do not get the personal goal of 110, even if the team gets the 750.  Doesn't seem fair, because we all know not everyone can play the same amount of time as everyone else.  Some people work, have to be out of town for work, emergencies come up, medical issues, etc.....but everyone should get a chance to play it and be on a team is what I say.  Some of us could get the 750  by ourselves and would be happy for the team because that's just the way it is sometimes.  It is a game but we should all be able to play for it and do what we can to reach the common goal and not feel like what we did wasn't good enough, even though we did all we could!  I just want the above clarified for the team members as they all thought if we reached 750 as a team, that would be all we needed to do SC.  Thanks in advance for the answer Playkot.
    @BLITZENRENO the developers made it this way last year or so ago because there were so many thousands and thousands of complaints about people joining teams and not doing anything but they would still get the main reward. So for the players who were actually playing they were saying it was not fair that players would join a team and literally get 0 points and still get the main reward. 

Therefore, the developers made it so that everyone has to make a certain number of points before they get the rewards, therefore now it is fairer, you do your fair share of the work and you get the prize  ;)  Why get the main reward for not doing any work? Doesn't seem right, huh? 

As long as your team gets 750 then if you can get 110 before the end of the quest in the allocated amount of time before the quest ends then you get the building...This is just like any quest, if you don't complete everything then you don't get the rewards. 

Everyone does have a chance to be on a team, so I'm not sure what you mean by that? You have the choice, make a team of your own or join a team :) 

It is pretty clear in the description above on what you have to do, it is even in bold letters so you can see :) I have reposted the pic here so you can see where it says this :) 

I hope this helps you to understand. 

• Miss Jenn Rodriguez of Playkot,  I am also very unlucky about the team.. First of all, when I choose to be in a certain team, I don't know which level they are in the game, nor if they are or will working hard or not.. I am so much struggling to have this 750 pots of plants, (though I reached 189 pots of plants so far) there are only 2 of us in the team who's working, and we both cannot obliged the gamers to work hard if they don't have much time to do so or not wanting to do so..  
    Miss Jenn Rodriguez of Playkot,  I am also very unlucky about the team.. First of all, when I choose to be in a certain team, I don't know which level they are in the game, nor if they are or will working hard or not.. I am so much struggling to have this 750 pots of plants, (though I reached 189 pots of plants so far) there are only 2 of us in the team who's working, and we both cannot obliged the gamers to work hard if they don't have much time to do so or not wanting to do so..  
    🥺I'm sorry your teammates are not as active as you are  

This is a game, but games require thinking and even strategy! Everyone has the same amount of time to either make their own team or join a team

We can't tell players how to play, they have to figure the game out by themselves. We give them options such as making their own team or joining a team, they can look on this page and ask other players to join them... 

The options are there, players just have to choose how they want to do it ;) 

I have seen lots and lots of people on the page asking for players to join their teams as well as players asking to join a team.. If a player isn't having any luck sending out invites then the next thing would be to look on this page and message some of those players wanting teams or members and join them. Hopefully, they will be able to find members for the next team event. 

I recommend everyone to team up with their friends/neighbors the next time if they give it another try.  So I hope you'll join the dream team you want :) 🥇

Jenn from playkot support 💕🌹

• Miss Jenn Rodriguez, I agree this is a game and requires thinking and strategy, that;s why I don't understand, why some gamers, joining the team, and yet after joining team seems deciding not to do anything for the team. So no matter how strategy and well thinking a member of the team, but if 85% doesn;t participate at all, there;s no way to reach the should be common goal. I got inivites too during team selections, but due to time difference, before I could even join those who invited me, I couldn't anymore because I was late to respond (due to time difference)and the team were completed.. So I end up to send again request to join.. on the other hand, thanks for your reply, It is quite a disappointment, but at least I know I am not the only one who's in the same situation.. So I hope SuperCity will review this, to make it better.. and for us gamers, just choose wisely, hope that the next group will be better gamers.. Look in crystal glass.. have a nice weekend
  • Kristie Jae ShortenKristie Jae Shorten Forum Dweller Kristie Jae ShortenComments: 12
    edited April 2019
    Lucille, unfortunately the world is FULL of lazy people who just bludge off others hard work. I am lucky that I'm part of a hard working team who have ALL pitched in, so I will definitely be asking them to be my team mates in the future. There is some small satisfaction in the fact that because some of your team haven't helped, they won't get the main prize; but that's little comfort/help to you, who ALSO don't get the main prize. Not from lack of work, but because of lack of help. Unfortunately the developers can't really do more then they already have. In the future, I suggest you only join/accept people whom you trust. Who helps speed up your buildings the most? Who is a high level? Who is most "active"? Who has a lot of quest buildings in their city? Also consider captaining/creating your own team. I did this for the first time for this quest. It gives you A LOT more control over who is in your team. Never accept a request from someone if you're not friends with them already and don't know their playing habits. You're also much more likely to get the people you want in your team, because they are much more likely to just accept an invitation from you and then it's done. Otherwise they have to trawl through their friends teams and send out 5 million requests of their own.

Hope this helps. Good luck for future quests :smiley:
  • agnestragnestr Freshly on the board agnestrComments: 3
    edited April 2019
    I succeded and - I don't get the Orangerie :(. My other teammembers got it. Do you know why?
    It is not in the inventory eather :(

Edit: I had to click on a quest in the game, got it now.
    Thank you for this teamquest!
    "Sunshine all the time makes a desert."
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!