NEW CHESTS: TEMPLE OF HEAVEN!

13 Comments·Started 21 March 2019 12:10 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 187 Community Manager
Mayors, we have a great new offer for you: the Spring chests come with plenty of goodies such as superbucks💸, daffodils🌼, Bay buildings🏖️ and the exquisite Temple of Heaven! 😍
Play: https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 187 Community Manager
    edited March 21

New Chests: Temple of Heaven!

Requirements: the chests will be received by players level 15 +

Please notice these are NEW SPRING KEYS

Main reward is the Temple of Heaven (3,800 coins, 2-5 energy, 2-5 daffodils every 20 hours, size 9*9, can be placed anywhere).

Each chest can be opened for 9 Spring keys.

There are 3 ways to get Keys:

1. Complete the quests:

No timers! You can get keys during the chest offer only.

Reward: 3 keys + 3 keys + 4 keys.

Uninvited Guest I

Collect 14 Paper Lanterns. You can get 3 items each time (Valley, School Valley)

Collect 4 Christmas crackers (Administration)

Collect 44 Squibs (Recreational Cottage, Upgraded Recreational Cottage)

Uninvited Guest II

Collect 45 Take-out boxes (Woke Cafe, Upgraded Wok Cafe)

Collect 16 Magnolias (Townhouse, Eastern house)

Collect 15 Cups of Tea (Coffee House, Upgraded Coffee House)

Uninvited Guest III

Collect 52 Lotus flowers (Flower Kiosk, Upgraded Flower Kiosk)

Collect 8 Guitars (Apartment House, Hotel)

Ask friends for 6 Tambourines

2. Collect profits from the following buildings:

• Scout camp (1-2 keys every 16 hours)

• Singapore Gardens (1-3 keys every 12 hours)

• Forbidden City (2-3 keys every 24 hours)

• Caribbean Square (2-4 keys every 24 hours)

• Leprechaun Castle (2-5 keys every 24 hours)

• Kelvingrove Gallery (2-4 keys every 24 hours)

• Laxminarayan Temple (3-4 keys every 24 hours)

• Bridge (1 key every 24 hours)

3. Use the sale offer:

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 173 ✭✭✭
  • Diana; porque no puedo usar las targetas que me regalan para comprar estos edificios? solo sirven para comprar super bucks ?

• NikiValineNikiValine NikiValineComments: 59 ✭✭
    Pretty, ty :-) Love all the bay items in this chest too.
  • XantippaXantippa Freshly on the board XantippaComments: 8
    The new Bay items are great! :D But I wonder what to do with the Fairy keys, snow flake keys and the keys (don't remember the name) with a red heart in? Will these come back? 
      Smiles are contagious and makes the world a lil bit happier place.
    So smile to someone today.
    :)
  • nice.. great
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1314 Super Moderator
    Xantippa said:
    The new Bay items are great! :D But I wonder what to do with the Fairy keys, snow flake keys and the keys (don't remember the name) with a red heart in? Will these come back? 
    Yes, we have many different keys in the game, if you have any left over they stay in your inventory until we have chests for that type of keys :) 

• Hello for some reason the chest/key quest isn't coming up on my game page at all I have refreshed and exit game  user ID: 10203001146923909
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1314 Super Moderator
    Hello for some reason the chest/key quest isn't coming up on my game page at all I have refreshed and exit game  user ID: 10203001146923909
    You will need to submit a ticket please :) 

• Hello, how can I put Fisherman in boat and Pontoon bridge in Bay, I cant find the place.

Hello, how can I put Fisherman in boat and Pontoon bridge in Bay, I cant find the place.

For the water expansions here is what you will need to know :) 

Requirements: you can access to the water expansions after you complete the Cliff edge Lighthouse quest.

You will receive this quest after upgrading the Workshop to level 5.
    The Cliff Edge Lighthouse

Reward: The Cliff Edge Lighthouse, brings 2,000 coins, 2,000 piastres every 24 hours, increases population capacity with 2000, can’t be sped up by friends

The Water expansions can be bought one by one progressively after you buy all the nearby land or water expansions. They have a fixed price.

Only the new, specially-designed buildings and decorations can be placed on water:

Buildings:

Crab cafe: can be bought for 130 seasonal currency, requires 20 goods, brings 750 coins every 4 hours

Water bungalow: can be bought for 12 superbucks, brings 400 coins every 3 hours

Decorations:

Pontoon bridge

Buoy

Buoy and seagull

Fisherman in boat

Flamingo Island

Note: Even if the items are unlocked in the shop at any time, you will NOT be able to Purchase them or place them or put them in your storage only after you complete the Cliff Edge Lighthouse quest and buy the expansions!

Don't hesitate to contact us any time with more questions :) 

• JeanJean Forum Dweller JeanComments: 41 ✭✭
    Thank you ...I love the chests and the new buildings :)

• Absolutely loved this chest!!! Had lots of good prizes and the Temple of Heaven is divine !!! :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!