Reagent.( the green one) is always short..

2 Comments·Started 21 March 2019 11:50 PM
Seem like Reagent test gear is always short . Each battle use about 40 of them and can't continue battle. Seem like they are not giving out enough, Why do we have 3 test gears instead of 2 

Comments

• Juli KirklandJuli Kirkland Juli KirklandComments: 45 Moderator
    edited March 22
    I hear ya Phyo .. I am always short on the dynamites.. These are considered commodities in the game . Its a frustrating process when you want to utilize all of your test station and are unable to. My hope is as the game goes on we will be given the opportunity to buy them with notes the same as we do for our old lab parts but for now I think this is the developers way of allowing us all to grow into this lab learn to use what we have and to conserve on our commodities .  I will try to get some better answers for you on materials though hang in there and watch this space :) 

• ristau70ristau70 ristau70Comments: 3
    It is terrible you cant purchase your needs, I have 187 dynamite 398 mechanisms and 23 Regeant.  Just spent $50 cash to buy material container and did not receive anything but more mechanisms, feel like I was totally screwed over by Playkot.