The Easter Fair!

48 Comments·Started 16 April 2019 02:08 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager
🥚Let's get in the Easter mood, dye as many bright-colored eggs as possible and win the Easter farm, as well as other fabulous prizes!🐇
Play: https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager

The Easter Fair!

Requirements: the quest is available for players level 15+

The main reward is the Easter Farm (5,500 coins, 4-6 daffodils every 24 hours, size 9*9, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy plateau).

What is new compared to last year?

This time you are able to complete task whenever you want, even if you gathered everything necessary for the current stage, you can continue completing tasks even during the crafting stage.

There are on-the-way rewards:

Step 1: Blue Easter Egg, Yellow Easter Egg, Red Easter Egg

Reward 1: 10 daffodils, 2 cupcakes x 10 energy

Step 2: Yellow Easter Egg, Colorful Easter Egg, Striped Easter Egg

Reward 2: Easter flowerbed, 3 cupcakes x 10 energy

Step 3: Colorful Easter Egg, Striped Easter Egg, Crested Easter Egg

Reward 3: 10 Easter Keys, 5 cupcakes x 10 energy

Step 4: Bright Easter Egg, Classic Easter Egg, Modern Easter Egg

Reward 4: Easter house, 7 cupcakes x 10 energy

Step 5: Crested Easter Egg, Bright Easter Egg, Classic Easter Egg, Modern Easter Egg, Decorated Easter Egg

Reward 5: The Easter Farm (5,500 coins, 4-6 daffodils every 24 hours)

Extra rewards after the main reward:

Step 6: Red Easter Egg, Striped Easter Egg, Classic Easter Egg

Extra Reward 1 : 10 daffodils, 3 cupcakes x 10 energy

Step 7: Yellow Easter Egg, Bright Easter Egg, Modern Easter Egg

Extra Reward 2: 10 Easter Keys, 5 cupcakes x 10 energy

Step 8: Blue Easter Egg, Crested Easter Egg, Decorated Easter Egg

Extra Reward 3: 10 superbucks, 7 cupcakes x 10 energy

Rating

You need to collect 10 Easter tokens to take part in the Rating competition.

• 1st place: Gold Easter Bunny gives 5-10 superbucks and 5-10 daffodils every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;

• 2nd place: Silver Easter Bunny gives 4-7 superbucks and 4-7 daffodils currency every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;

• 3rd place: Bronze Easter Bunny gives 3-5 superbucks and 3-5 daffodils every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;

• 4-6th places: 50 daffodils;

• 7-10th places: 40 daffodils;

• 11-15th places: 30 daffodils;

• 16-20th places: 25 daffodils;

• 21-25th places: 20 daffodils.

Let’s remember how this is played!💜

You can find the Egg in the Dye Shop: 

The clean egg, as well as the ingredients for the paints you can get by completing tasks: 

You can bring up the order board by clicking on the exclamation mark: 

For producing the decorated eggs you will need to have clean eggs (from the tasks) and paint, which is produced by mixing the ingredients from the tasks in the Paint shop: 

The only thing left on the island is the scene with the Easter token on top. If you click on it, you will bring up the Ratings tab: 

Good luck everyone!

• Vic MartinVic Martin Vic MartinComments: 9
    edited April 2019
    Se pueden meTER esta mision por el Cu ........ tengo un nivel 40 y paso de tiempo con este evento y que no se ha alcanzado el nivel para pasar a otros mundos. Lo que está haciendo es que la gente se pueda ver en los eventos de MIERDA QUE PONEIS. Un juego que está en el otro lado. MALGASTAR dinero en las cosas como un juego que la vidA ESTA JODIDA PARA GASTAR DINERO EN BILLETITOS SUPERBUCKS

• mscalynsmscalyns mscalynsComments: 1
    REALLY, SEROUSLY,  Playkot???? I will still be playing to keep my city upgraded but forget the impossible quests...you have made this not fun anymore!!!!!
  • I was thinking there was glitch in the game, you know, no neighbor bar, railway museum still showing up and then the RIDICULOUS amount to collect (28 Sour Cream, 38 Sea Glass, etc.) in the first round of the Easter quest!  Are you kidding?????  I don't very often see this amount asked for at the END of a quest... let alone the beginning.  I have spent so much money in this game and there is no way I am spending anymore to get a pixel building which gives me daffodils that I have tons of already.  Greed isn't becoming on you SuperCity and I for one am closing my wallet to anymore of these money grabbing absurd quests.  It's now time to play for enjoyment... not money.
  • I agree Sophia Valcourt. Plenty of stuff in SC is not fair. One part of Europe has been without Facebook for hours before the end of the mess. No one was worried by the moderator. One of my neighbors was in the rave, only buying a real dollar.

• I am really disappointed from how (Playkot) has become, I have been playing this game from the scratch and I have spent a lot of money in it, now all I see is torture quests and impossible stuff to be handled, is the game supposed to stress us Seriously Playkot, you have to reconsider arranging your quests correctly and make your players happy not angry, you are losing a lot of players daily and more will come, just be aware that if you continue doing so a lot will quit the game, unless you want so.
    Agree..first quest i decline in years of playing :neutral: 
    You're absolutely right. I was fond of this game, but now I'm thinking of leaving it. Not fair.

• carol15carol15 carol15Comments: 3
    I'll pass. Hate these quests.

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1332 Super Moderator
    How do I place the crabshack?  that you must have for one of the items 
    @LisaMarie This will go in the water in the Bay :) 🌊

For the water expansions here is what you will need to know :) 

Requirements: you can access to the water expansions after you complete the Cliff edge Lighthouse quest.

You will receive this quest after upgrading the Workshop to level 5.
    The CliffEdge Lighthouse

Reward: The Cliff Edge Lighthouse, brings 2,000 coins, 2,000 piastres every 24 hours, increases population capacity with 2000, can’t be sped up by friends

The Water expansions can be bought one by one progressively, after you buy all the nearby land or water expansions. They have a fixed price.

Only the new, specially-designed buildings and decorations can be placed on water:

Buildings:

🦀🦀Crab cafe: can be bought for 130 seasonal currency, requires 20 goods, brings 750 coins every 4 hours

Water bungalow: can be bought for 12 superbucks, brings 400 coins every 3 hours

Decorations:

Pontoon bridge

Buoy

Buoy and seagull

Fisherman in boat

Flamingo island

🔓Note: Even if the items are unlocked in the shop at any time, you will NOT be able to Purchase them or place them or put them in your storage only after you complete the Cliff Edge Lighthouse quest and buy the expansions!

Don't hesitate to contact us any time with more questions :) 

Have a wonderful day, 

• Kity RuizKity Ruiz Kity RuizComments: 1
    estas misiones son imposibles  que lastima que hagan del juego una pesadilla ni estando todo el dia pegado al pc se puede lograr no han cumplido con lo que prometieron se los recuerdo mas tiempo para esta clase de misiones menos tiempo de espera y menos productos no es posible reunir 16 productos de un edificio mejorado que acaban de sacar  sean mas coherentes con las misiones estan haciendo aburrido e imposible jugar 
  • adonisadonis Freshly on the board adonisComments: 5
    I will be skipping this quest. This game had already become like a second job. I will be visiting my parents for Easter and won't have time to play much. I think I will be skipping a lot of quests in the future. There is not enough land for all of the buildings. I have all of the expansions and have way too many buildings in storage now. Too many of my good neighbors have been quitting and more will be quitting. It's looking like only the big spenders will be left here if the game continues as it has been lately!
  • HOW THE HECK DO YOU GET CLEAN EGGS???? IT SAYS FROM TASKS BUT I HAVE YET TO GET ONE AND I HAVE MADE PAINT AND READY TO COLOR EGGS AND CAN'T SEEM TO GET ANY WHATS UP!!!!!
  • c'est dommage de mettre en place une quête qui demande des objets qui n'existent pas encore ... si je devais résumé ce jeu je dirais découragement, abandon, au revoir ...
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
    you can wait bit 2-3 week...everyone don't complete upgrade buıldıngs..this mission alot upgrade buıldıngs ask from task.. 12 day time not enough for this... please changed time ; 20 days time make ... please listen players .. 
  • I appreciate the compensation that Playkot just gave us, however, I will still not be able to do this quest. Don't have the upgrades done or any of the "water" buildings that the tasks are asking for. I also refuse to spend superbucks to finish all of the upgrades (some of which you need upgrades done to get material to do other upgrades).
    For those who believe no explanation is necessary.
    For those who don't, none will suffice.
  • Just a big thank you to SC. I have been playing a long time and SC has kind of taken over all my time with the tough quests, I really thank you for this Easter quest, because it made me realize that I have more to life than SC. I know you don't care what players think as I have seen your posts back to other players and as you say, your game, your rules, TOUGH LUCK. It is time for me to become a real part time player with no more quests, no more Real Money and as the game goes on no more time to play for lack of enjoyment. I know you will not miss me at all, but with 80% of my neighbors gone, it will catch up to you as I see others leaving in droves too. Have a Great Day.
  •  instead of them giving us bonuses they should extend the easter quest till the end of the month so all of us can enjoy it!!!!!!
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1332 Super Moderator
    I appreciate the compensation that Playkot just gave us, however, I will still not be able to do this quest. Don't have the upgrades done or any of the "water" buildings that the tasks are asking for. I also refuse to spend superbucks to finish all of the upgrades (some of which you need upgrades done to get material to do other upgrades).
    That is ok to miss a quest here and there, work on the bay and the upgrades as they will be needed in other quests to come :) 

Just a big thank you to SC. I have been playing a long time and SC has kind of taken over all my time with the tough quests, I really thank you for this Easter quest, because it made me realize that I have more to life than SC. I know you don't care what players think as I have seen your posts back to other players and as you say, your game, your rules, TOUGH LUCK. It is time for me to become a real part time player with no more quests, no more Real Money and as the game goes on no more time to play for lack of enjoyment. I know you will not miss me at all, but with 80% of my neighbors gone, it will catch up to you as I see others leaving in droves too. Have a Great Day.
    I don't ever recall any of our team saying those words. We give you tips and hints and suggestions on how to play the game better and more successfully, however, we can't play the game for you. It is ultimately up to the player on how they play the game and how successful they want to be. We are here to help but if a player doesn't want to listen to our tips then that is up to them. 

adonis said:
    I will be skipping this quest. This game had already become like a second job. I will be visiting my parents for Easter and won't have time to play much. I think I will be skipping a lot of quests in the future. There is not enough land for all of the buildings. I have all of the expansions and have way too many buildings in storage now. Too many of my good neighbors have been quitting and more will be quitting. It's looking like only the big spenders will be left here if the game continues as it has been lately!
    We have released 100 land expansions in the bay and 17 water expansions in the bay so that should do you for a very long time <3 

•  Me parece que esta llegando el momento de abandonar este juego. Los desarrolladores dan por echo que todos tenemos de todo, en mi caso la zona de la bahia se me esta atragantando, no tengo la casa del capitan, ni la del maitre, etc solo puedo recaudar piastras del puente, y el nido de dodo, y ellos estan pidiendo en esta mision que recaudemos en edificios que yo no puedo poner porque no puedo ampliar a zonas de agua porque aun estoy mejorando el hotel a 4 estrellas.. Ya se que es mi problema, pero no lo ponen nada facil, esto ya esta siendo agobiante y cansino . Podrian haber puesto las misiones de la bahia sin tiempo, para que todos pudieramos tener todos los edificios a nuestro ritmo. Y ademas, cada vez que uno entra en el juego no funciona bien, o no se puede recaudar, o no hay vecinos, o no se puede visitar etc.. En fin un agobio..
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
    thanks ı like this mission 
  • Roos SmitRoos Smit Roos SmitComments: 30
    though i appreciate your attempt of a new quest, I keep on declining cause of the baythings and items that will get you reaching for 1 egg
    a whole day... still at stage 1, don't seem to get anywhere. :(
  • Sylvia Lucas CollinsSylvia Lucas Collins Freshly on the board Sylvia Lucas CollinsComments: 3
    I am not even trying to finish the Easter Egg quest. I am just using it to gather items which I HOPE do not mysteriously disappear! SUCH MEAN DISAPPOINTMENT SUPERCITY IS GIVING US FOR AN EASTER GIFT!!!! 
    Roos Smit said:
    though i appreciate your attempt of a new quest, I keep on declining cause of the baythings and items that will get you reaching for 1 egg
    allthough I reached lvl 100 doesn't mean one has  the buildings that are asked for in quests.  Reaching lvl 100 for me meant i clicked a lot of buildings just to gain money and levelstars.  Now i seem to be in a new ranking.... tougher and tougher..
    Please make sure people don't loose their interest for its in the basic a very nice and friendly game. 
    (in the past i played BigFarm... they made it tougher and tougher, depending on teams and conquests and so on.... not playing anymore, no more fun...)
    edited April 2019

We have released 100 land expansions in the bay and 17 water expansions in the bay so that should do you for a very long time <3 

Can't find it... maybe because i haven't been able to open the bridge yet? 

• Easter Quest:  Less than six (6) days to go and I am still on the second stage.  Have spent a LOT of SB's and for nothing.  Not sure what I am going to do to break the spell on myself that makes me think I have to keep trying when I can see that I have failed before I start.  I suppose like most - I wonder why you would make a quest so hard that it makes the majority angry.  Did someone not pay the light bill and you need money right Now to pay?  Did somebody sue you and you are in need of a huge windfall?  Why make it so difficult?  When you play a game it should be fun - not stress.  That comes back to me. . . why do I continue to play a game that stresses me out so?  
    Ok - now back to saying my prayers that I can walk away in the future in spite of spending so much money that I didn't have to spend.  I am like a person that needs to go to gamblers anonymous. 
    Sure wish the game was fun like when I first started.  At least I could then justify why I spend money that I should not. 
    Easter Quest:  Less than six (6) days to go and I am still on the second stage.  Have spent a LOT of SB's and for nothing.  Not sure what I am going to do to break the spell on myself that makes me think I have to keep trying when I can see that I have failed before I start.  I suppose like most - I wonder why you would make a quest so hard that it makes the majority angry.  Did someone not pay the light bill and you need money right Now to pay?  Did somebody sue you and you are in need of a huge windfall?  Why make it so difficult?  When you play a game it should be fun - not stress.  That comes back to me. . . why do I continue to play a game that stresses me out so?  
    Ok - now back to saying my prayers that I can walk away in the future in spite of spending so much money that I didn't have to spend.  I am like a person that needs to go to gamblers anonymous. 
    Sure wish the game was fun like when I first started.  At least I could then justify why I spend money that I should not. 
    Are you making the eggs that are shown for your basket and not other eggs? I have gotten many reports from players they didn't realize they had to make the eggs for that basket and that is how they got to the next stage. 

Roos Smit said:
    Roos Smit said:
    allthough I reached lvl 100 doesn't mean one has  the buildings that are asked for in quests.  Reaching lvl 100 for me meant i clicked a lot of buildings just to gain money and levelstars.  Now i seem to be in a new ranking.... tougher and tougher..
    Please make sure people don't loose their interest for its in the basic a very nice and friendly game. 
    (in the past i played BigFarm... they made it tougher and tougher, depending on teams and conquests and so on.... not playing anymore, no more fun...)
    Do you have your to-do list already done? The newer quests will be very hard for you if you don't have that done yet. 

If you don't have the bay almost completed yet either, i would suggest that you work on this too before doing any of the new quests as they will ask for items in the bay. 

• Easter Quest:  Less than six (6) days to go and I am still on the second stage.  Have spent a LOT of SB's and for nothing.  Not sure what I am going to do to break the spell on myself that makes me think I have to keep trying when I can see that I have failed before I start.  I suppose like most - I wonder why you would make a quest so hard that it makes the majority angry.  Did someone not pay the light bill and you need money right Now to pay?  Did somebody sue you and you are in need of a huge windfall?  Why make it so difficult?  When you play a game it should be fun - not stress.  That comes back to me. . . why do I continue to play a game that stresses me out so?  
    Are you making the eggs that are shown for your basket and not other eggs? I have gotten many reports from players they didn't realize they had to make the eggs for that basket and that is how they got to the next stage. 
    I am making eggs but like today - I need the eggs 13 Upg Pool Parlors. and I have 7.  Right now I have 8 gleaned and waiting another hour and half to get the rest. You got to have an egg to color and seems like to get the plain eggs to color require long waits for things I don't have near enough of.  (that is what makes it not be fun)  The day is slipping away while I wait to get an egg to color. 
    I realize that none of this is news to you.  I realize that nothing will change.  I guess I just wanted to say how I feel about it.  I am not a new player.  I knew before I started this quest that SO many that I play with said they were not going to do  - so did I and I started anyway.  Now I know I am not going to finish so - just don't spend anymore SB's. 
    BTW - have the cost for upgrades increased? 
    Life is too short for me to let something get to me like this.  In my town we are just now going into summer and I Will make myself let the enjoyment of life come first.  I started this game because my husband had passed away and I had spinal fusion.  I needed something to do.  It was fun when I first started.    
    I am truly not a negative person but I have to say - not so fun anymore.   Have a nice day - and thanks.
  • Liz ColonLiz Colon Liz ColonComments: 2
    I can't believe you guys came up with upgrading buildings and give us a few for free then we have to pay sb's to finish the rest?? What's up with that?? I am not made of money and can't keep paying paying paying..i am also on a fixed income and play for fun, but now i see all the stress and frustration in whats supposed to be a fun game. You guys are sucking us dry and taking the fun out of it. Come on Playkot, start thinking about the average guy instead of lining your pockets. I know it takes money to run the game but do you have to charge sb's all the time? Plus you make all the buildings to expensive to buy. I'm just considering throwing in the towel like the rest of them. Sorry but i really used to love this game and i've been playing for about 7 yrs. 
    Roos Smit said:
    Roos Smit said:
    Do you have your to-do list already done? The newer quests will be very hard for you if you don't have that done yet. 

If you don't have the bay almost completed yet either, i would suggest that you work on this too before doing any of the new quests as they will ask for items in the bay. 
    my to do list is always full and working on.... so i couldnt begin on the bay earlier... try to now.... say it again, i like this as a nice and friendly game (but once in a while i like to finish a quest also) tx for answering anyway 
    I am making eggs but like today - I need the eggs 13 Upg Pool Parlors. and I have 7.  Right now I have 8 gleaned and waiting another hour and half to get the rest. You got to have an egg to color and seems like to get the plain eggs to color require long waits for things I don't have near enough of.  (that is what makes it not be fun)  The day is slipping away while I wait to get an egg to color. 
    I realize that none of this is news to you.  I realize that nothing will change.  I guess I just wanted to say how I feel about it.  I am not a new player.  I knew before I started this quest that SO many that I play with said they were not going to do  - so did I and I started anyway.  Now I know I am not going to finish so - just don't spend anymore SB's. 
    BTW - have the cost for upgrades increased? 
    Life is too short for me to let something get to me like this.  In my town we are just now going into summer and I Will make myself let the enjoyment of life come first.  I started this game because my husband had passed away and I had spinal fusion.  I needed something to do.  It was fun when I first started.    
    I am truly not a negative person but I have to say - not so fun anymore.   Have a nice day - and thanks.
    Thanks - the bell in my head finally went off to "look in my basket at the eggs I am now making."  I found that I have not lost the ones I have made but they will show up when I move on to next level.  Thank you for your patience. 
    I DO believe the 'egg to dye' is HARD to get.  I am working thru it.  I am not sure how far I will get with the quest with so little time left but will keep plugging along.  Again, I was not trying to be contrary and after you pointed out making eggs in basket - I kept thinking, "what am I missing?"   I don't know if anyone can do this without spending a lot of sb's because we haven't had time to purchase all that is being asked for in the quest.  I can see how some would love the new challenge.  Not me - - but others.   Once again.  Thank You.  
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!