New Bay Quest: Besmirched Name!

39 Comments·Started 23 April 2019 03:57 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 173 Community Manager
Participate in the newest Bay quest and get the Easter Island Moai! 
Play: https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 173 Community Manager
    edited April 23

New Bay Quest: Besmirched Name!

Requirements: Available for players starting level 23+, Hotel 4 stars, after successfully completing or failing the Designer’s Belvedere

You have 21 days to complete the quest.

Reward: Easter Island Moai (3,000 piastres, 3,000 coins, 3-5 energy every 36 hours, size 7*7, can’t be sped up by friends, can be placed anywhere except the Snowy plateau)

1. Send the ship out 21 times.

2. Collect 50 Pottery

3. Collect 20 Snack Trays

4. Collect 15 Fruit snacks

5. Organize 19 parties

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 158 ✭✭✭
  • Wow...i'm gonna try hard to get it hopefully...thank you  <3
  • Danke! :-) Ab wann ist diese Aufgabe verfügbar?
  • When?? just been in my city and NO new quest?

• VERY NICE!!! WE HAVE TO COLLECT THESE ITEMS ANYWAYS. GOOD QUEST!!!
  • Helen ThomsonHelen Thomson Helen ThomsonComments: 20 ✭✭
    edited April 24
    When?? just been in my city and NO new quest? it starts tomorrow

• NikiValineNikiValine NikiValineComments: 55 ✭✭
    I have hotel 4 star and finished the belvedere but I do not have that quest on my game?
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 158 ✭✭✭
    ı like this :D 
  • I don't have the hotel so upgraded, but I have the Belvedere, even though I believed you also had to have the hotel to 4 stars to get that one. My question is, will this mission open if I enter the Bay right now?
  • Andrew YatesAndrew Yates Andrew YatesComments: 15 ✭✭
    I have hotel 4 star and finished the belvedere but I do not have that quest on my game?
    I think they made a mistake and it is Level4 Restaurant 
    When?? just been in my city and NO new quest?

When?? just been in my city and NO new quest?

There is another Quest called Besmirched Name! but you need to have a level4 restaurant and completed Designer Belvedere.
    Hi i have a question, with the 19 parties in 21 days!!!! it takes 2 hours per snack tray (need 4)  3 hours per vegetable drink (need 4) to make a (1) face mask in the spa and 12 hours to make a mask that comes to 30 hours to make 1 which iv'e been asked to make 1 each time i have a party. this CAN NOT BE DONE.
    And the snack trays do not count if you use them. Also at the same time you have to make fruit trays to make fruit snacks. This will be close

• Hola, espero lograr todas las tarea a tiempo.. Pero una pregunta Supercity, Porqué no se pueden acelerar los edificios que dan piastras? Tienen mucho tiempo de colecta. Y las fiestas tardan en prepararse para obtener piastras, para mejorar los edificios y/o comprar extensiones.
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1293 Super Moderator
    Hi i have a question, with the 19 parties in 21 days!!!! it takes 2 hours per snack tray (need 4)  3 hours per vegetable drink (need 4) to make a (1) face mask in the spa and 12 hours to make a mask that comes to 30 hours to make 1 which iv'e been asked to make 1 each time i have a party. this CAN NOT BE DONE.
    Your inventory will hold items, so just like you do in the cargo port, make the items and fill up your inventory so when you need them you will have them :) That should help you. 

If you need to, skip a few quests until you get your inventory filled up then when you have it full you can do the quests much easier <3 Hope that helps you 

• BlackRoseHeartBlackRoseHeart Freshly on the board BlackRoseHeartComments: 34 ✭✭
    JennRodriguez said:

Your inventory will hold items, so just like you do in the cargo port, make the items and fill up your inventory so when you need them you will have them :) That should help you. 

If you need to, skip a few quests until you get your inventory filled up then when you have it full you can do the quests much easier <3 Hope that helps you 
    So, basically what you're saying to the players who have already opened the Spa - "Tough luck. You should have seen into the future to know that you should've save all the Pottery, Snack Trays and Fruit Snacks for when we release this quest. Now that you've opened the Spa, and have Face Masks to make for the parties, you have no realistic chance of completing this quest." 

Just a little math for you. If someone plays the game 24/7, never sleeps, never goes to work, and has already opened the Spa, it will take 570 hours to complete 19 parties. There are only 504 hours in the 21 days allotted to complete the quest. 

edited April 25
    1 day 2  parties can make ....for this 2x11 days : 22 parties can make..21 parties 10 days possible 
  • BlackRoseHeartBlackRoseHeart Freshly on the board BlackRoseHeartComments: 34 ✭✭
    1 day 2  parties can make ....for this 2x11 days : 22 parties can make..21 parties 10 days possible 
    Not if you've already opened the Spa. You will be required to make Face Masks for the parties. At least one for each party. 

Even if we store them there is not enough time to do all the quests, as we also need to be using the restaurant for both fruit and snacks, the pool for both fruit and vegetable cocktails also the workshop for pottery and crockery and they are limited with up to 5 spaces for each only if we have paid with superbucks to open the five. I have done so with most and still have no chance to finish this quest. Someone need to work the times out better for these quest. Also how can we store the snack trays, cocktails that make face masks when there is not enough time to make the 19 parties with them on there own without the other things needed. ????
    how can we do 2 parties in 1 day when it takes 32 hours to make 1 face mask in the spa???? 1x mask is 12 hours with the 4x cocktails is another 12 hours there is one day just there then there is the fruit snack x 4 which is 8 hours. and this is all just for the one party what about the 30 fruit plates needed to make the 16 fruit snacks and how do we do the fruit plates when we need to make 76 snack trays for the parties + the 20 snack trays for the quest???  some one didn't do there home work.
    15 fruit snacks = 80 mango's 
    30 fruit plates = 30 mango's
    96 snack trays = 96 vegetables
    76 veggie cocktails =380 vegetables 
    grand total of
    110 mango's / by 4 garden plots = 27.5 minutes = 13.75 hours
    476 vegetables / by 4 garden plots =119 time 30 minutes = 59.5 hours 
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1293 Super Moderator
    how can we do 2 parties in 1 day when it takes 32 hours to make 1 face mask in the spa???? 1x mask is 12 hours with the 4x cocktails is another 12 hours there is one day just there then there is the fruit snack x 4 which is 8 hours. and this is all just for the one party what about the 30 fruit plates needed to make the 16 fruit snacks and how do we do the fruit plates when we need to make 76 snack trays for the parties + the 20 snack trays for the quest???  some one didn't do there home work.
    15 fruit snacks = 80 mango's 
    30 fruit plates = 30 mango's
    96 snack trays = 96 vegetables
    76 veggie cocktails =380 vegetables 
    grand total of
    110 mango's / by 4 garden plots = 27.5 minutes = 13.75 hours
    476 vegetables / by 4 garden plots =119 time 30 minutes = 59.5 hours 
    I have forwarded your concerns to our team . 

• Diane WoodDiane Wood Diane WoodComments: 4
    it is too bad that we cannot use some of these items for two or more things,ie like save all of the snack trays for the quest but then we can use them for the veggie cocktail after that. I haven't done the math on it but it sounds like it would help us. Or just don't make it a timed quest. Just my two cents. I don't mind spending superbucks from time to time but only when I want to and not because I have to.  That being said I will try my best to get the 5 of them done and hopefully I will succeed. It is a good quest just very difficult if not almost impossible.
  • Brian BensonBrian Benson Freshly on the board Brian BensonComments: 4
    Don't have this quest in my game is there a reason why ?
  • Brenda Isaac RileyBrenda Isaac Riley Freshly on the board Brenda Isaac RileyComments: 1
    How long does it take to get my restaurant to level 4 every time I think I am finally there it stays on 3 stars
    How long does it take to get my restaurant to level 4 every time I think I am finally there it stays on 3 stars
    If you are needing or wanting to upgrade something in the Bay area you will just need to go to that building and click on the upgrade tab, even if it has the padlock on it, then it will tell you what you must do first. 

Have a most wonderful day

it is too bad that we cannot use some of these items for two or more things,ie like save all of the snack trays for the quest but then we can use them for the veggie cocktail after that. I haven't done the math on it but it sounds like it would help us. Or just don't make it a timed quest. Just my two cents. I don't mind spending superbucks from time to time but only when I want to and not because I have to.  That being said I will try my best to get the 5 of them done and hopefully I will succeed. It is a good quest just very difficult if not almost impossible.
    This might work except this time you have to USE the items you make.  The last time we had a quest like this when you made all the items, it would just say DONE and then you could use them to make the items you need.  If that happens with the Snack Trays & Fruit Snacks too, then there is no way this quest can be completed.  I guess it's good that I don't have the SPA open yet.

When you collect items then you will need to use them, that is correct. The other quests like this said to prepare the items then they would not be "used" please pay close attention to the wording in a quest and that will help you to know what will happen

Don't have this quest in my game is there a reason why ?

Requirements: Available for players starting level 23+, Hotel 4 stars, after successfully completing or failing the Designer’s Belvedere

You have 21 days to complete the quest.

• Diane WoodDiane Wood Diane WoodComments: 4
    so do you mean that i should just keep making one item like the snack tray until I have enough of them to do that whole quest.One of the biggest things is getting the products together for the facemasks as it takes 12 hrs just to make that one alone I will just keep going until I either finish it all or run out of time. I even leave my computer on most of the night and when i have to go to the washroom i will go and do whatever tasks need to be done.
    almost done ; 
  • JeanJean Forum Dweller JeanComments: 39 ✭✭
    If we haven't got the hotel to 4 stars yet will this quest be offered as soon as we do?
    Jean said:
    If we haven't got the hotel to 4 stars yet will this quest be offered as soon as we do?
    Requirements: Available for players starting level 23+, Hotel 4 stars, after successfully completing or failing the Designer’s Belvedere

SC I was lucky enough to finish this quest today, but also I was lucky enough to stop all my other upgrades in The Bay area when the Easter Quests dropped; so I hadn't yet done the second swimming pool or spa quests like so many have complained about.  I am not in a hurry to get things done but I am not happy that the Tropical Marathon gives you so little points for everything you do.  I will not finish that one at all.  I try to pace myself throughout this game; and sometimes "real life" gets in the way.  But thanks for a great game.  I think all of us appreciate the hard work your team puts into it; although sometimes the timing could be better or better yet - no timers on a lot of these would work for those that have to work, etc.....
    You have until June when the 4th stage ends to get all of the blueprints for the 3 buildings that are being offered :) 

• I have been reading the comments and I agree that the Marathon is a bit tiring you really have to play the whole day.  I use a timer as a alert.  My problem is the Besmirched Name...wow...I am trying hard but with only 4 spots to plant items for the fruit snacks and the parties it is getting harder.  I completed the first three but I am sure that in spite of playing almost the whole day I would not be able to complete the final two.  Hope that the item would be on sale eventually.  i definitely cannot complete in two days. 
  • Carol Goddard FallonCarol Goddard Fallon Freshly on the board Carol Goddard FallonComments: 10
    The problem is that we have too many competing quests/updates depending on growing only 3 or 4 vegetables/fruits at a time. We have to choose whether to build the bay or complete quests, but if we don't build the bay we can't complete the quests. It's an oxymoron. I don't mind buying some superbucks to complete things, but the amounts required these days are way beyond mine and many others reach. I play round the clock and most quests are way out my possibility to complete. It becomes very discouraging. I have been playing more than  4 years and the game gets more and more aggressive. Have you considered other ways of raising cash? Cityville had a modestly priced optional subscription option ($17 US) that offered discounted the CV equivalent of Superbucks. I can't speak for others but I enjoyed that option.
    The problem is that we have too many competing quests/updates depending on growing only 3 or 4 vegetables/fruits at a time. We have to choose whether to build the bay or complete quests, but if we don't build the bay we can't complete the quests. It's an oxymoron. I don't mind buying some superbucks to complete things, but the amounts required these days are way beyond mine and many others reach. I play round the clock and most quests are way out my possibility to complete. It becomes very discouraging. I have been playing more than  4 years and the game gets more and more aggressive. Have you considered other ways of raising cash? Cityville had a modestly priced optional subscription option ($17 US) that offered discounted the CV equivalent of Superbucks. I can't speak for others but I enjoyed that option.
    The bay is as important to the rest of the game just as the to-do list was/is. You will need to complete the bay before trying to new quests as they will ask you for things from the bay. The more you upgrade the buildings in the bay the shorter the time it takes for the items to be ready when you make them in the spa, workshop etc. 

I would suggest working on the bay until you get it all done. 

Superbucks sales and offers go to each player randomly. 

• I didn't think I'd finish this quest. Even though I finished Stage 1 of the Tropical Marathon in 10th place out of 74 I'm still expecting to finish my 19th party tonight with only 14 hrs left to do the 20 snack trays and 15 fruit snacks which is impossible. That makes this the first quest I've taken on that I haven't been able to finish in about 3 years. Oh well. Maybe next time.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!