New Quest: Vietnam National Museum!

20 Comments·Started 29 April 2019 05:02 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager

Help the characters save a valuable collection of musical instruments🎵 and earn the gorgeous Vietnam national museum, as well as points for the Tropical marathon!🌴

Also, read the game dialogues and tell us what could the Vietnam national museum have in common with the ginger kitty on the picture?🤔 If you found out the answer, let us know in the comments, 10 correct answers will be rewarded with 20 daffodils!

Play: https://apps.facebook.com/super_city_game

L

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager
    edited May 2019

New Quest: The National Museum!

Lee finds out that in one museum there is a collection of old musical instruments. Only one master can restore them, but he works only for ancient coins! Help Lee and the other characters gather ancient coins and save the valuable collection!

Requirements: this quest can be received for players starting with level 15.

Rewards

To receive the rewards, you need to collect Ancient Coins.

There are on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize:

• Reward 1: 15 Ancient coins collected: 10 daffodils, 5 marathon points;

• Reward 2: 50 Ancient coins collected: Arch with lanterns, 10,000 coins, 10 marathon points;

• Reward 3: 120 Ancient coins collected: 10 keys, 20 marathon points;

• Reward 4: 250 Ancient coins collected: House with a pond, 35 marathon points;

• Reward 5: 400 Ancient coins collected: Vietnam national museum (3,000 coins, 2-3 energy, 2-4 daffodils, 2-4 marathon points (for 16 days) every 18 hours). Can be placed everywhere Except Snow Plateau 7x10

After receiving the main prize, you can continue completing the tasks and get extra rewards. There’s a set of 3 extra rewards which go round and round unlimited times:

6) Extra reward 1: + 100 Ancient coins collected — 10 daffodils, 15 marathon points;

7) Extra reward 2: +100 Ancient coins collected — 10 Spring keys, 15 marathon points;

8) Extra reward + 100 Ancient coins collected — 10 superbucks, 15 marathon points;

9) and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.

How to collect Ancient Coins

You can get Ancient coins by helping citizens in your city.

Helping one citizen you can get 2,3 or 5 Ancient coins (the number is shown in the quest window).

As usual, you can finish a task with superbucks. The cost of finishing depends on the number of collected items: the less items are left to collect, the less cost for finishing is.

Important! All the collected items will be written off after you finish a task with superbucks.

If you finish a task, there is no cooldown time. If you trash a task, there is a 3-hour cooldown time.

Bonus tasks

They appear after completing 4 tasks (bonus or regular) and you can receive more points for completing bonus tasks: 4,6 or 10. These tasks have a timer for completion and cannot be deleted during the completion time. If you did not manage to complete the task in time, it disappears.

Rating

All the players are automatically divided into groups per 100 players approximately (the number of members may vary during the quest as some players may start completing the quest later) and compete with each other within a group. A group is formed depending on the players’ levels and activity.

Different groups DON’T INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER, this is NOT a team competition!

You need to collect at least 15 Ancient coins to take part in the Rating competition.

After the quest ends, players who take the first 25 places receive the extra rewards:

• 1st place: 100 marathon points + Gold Dragon, gives 3-5 superbucks and 3-5 daffodils every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;

• 2nd place: 70 marathon points + Silver Dragon, gives 2-4 superbucks and 2-4 daffodils every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;

• 3rd place: 50 marathon points + Bronze Dragon, gives 1-3 superbucks and 1-3 daffodils every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;

• 4-6th places: 40 daffodils, 40 marathon points;

• 7-10th places: 30 daffodils, 30 marathon points;

• 11-15th places: 25 daffodils, 25 marathon points;

• 16-20th places: 20 daffodils, 20 marathon points;

• 21-25th places: 15 daffodils, 15 marathon points.

• Buenos días, no entiendo porque abren tantas misiones a la vez, pensé que dejarían descansar unos días de misiones.Aparte no dice que dimensiones tiene ese edificio.

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
  • NikiValineNikiValine NikiValineComments: 61 ✭✭
    Fun thanks :-)
  • LiviavdgLiviavdg LiviavdgComments: 4
    Hello, I love the game and the quests, but the tasks are getting too hard to do.. 46 parkets?, 14 items from bakery,  Even having a big city it is hard to complete those quests.. We need to play the whole day, with no rest to get the rewards or use lots of superbucks.. :/ I'm getting tired of having to play like this.. 
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1332 Super Moderator
    Liviavdg said:
    Hello, I love the game and the quests, but the tasks are getting too hard to do.. 46 parkets?, 14 items from bakery,  Even having a big city it is hard to complete those quests.. We need to play the whole day, with no rest to get the rewards or use lots of superbucks.. :/ I'm getting tired of having to play like this.. 
    It sounds like you are a newer player. 

Please have a look here: If you are having a hard time in the game I suggest that you have a look at this link and read some tips on success in our game :) 

There is lots of helpful information in there from how and where to get neighbors or which groups to join, energy, superbucks etc. 

Have a wonderful day,

• LiviavdgLiviavdg LiviavdgComments: 4
    Liviavdg said:
    It sounds like you are a newer player. 

Please have a look here: If you are having a hard time in the game I suggest that you have a look at this link and read some tips on success in our game :) 

There is lots of helpful information in there from how and where to get neighbors or which groups to join, energy, superbucks etc. 

Have a wonderful day,

Hi there!!! Thanks a lot for the help.. But I'm level 101.. I play the game for almost two years every day, and it is really getting boring to have to play almost every hour to have a chance of receiveing the rewards..  

Have a wonderful day too.. :)
  • TraciTraci Freshly on the board TraciComments: 2
    I cannot put the water bungalow anywhere - what am i supposed to do - also 18 garlics in 7 hours - come on they take 3 hours to complete and i am sure not everyone has had the time to upgrade yet - please help
  • Roos SmitRoos Smit Roos SmitComments: 30
    it seems the golden quests have got a very short time in which one has to try to get the items? 4 cupcakes in 8 or 9 hours if i'm right? 3 hours a piece ...
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1332 Super Moderator
    Roos Smit said:
    it seems the golden quests have got a very short time in which one has to try to get the items? 4 cupcakes in 8 or 9 hours if i'm right? 3 hours a piece ...
    Have your neighbors speed up your buildings if you can't buy more of them :) 

Traci said:
    I cannot put the water bungalow anywhere - what am i supposed to do - also 18 garlics in 7 hours - come on they take 3 hours to complete and i am sure not everyone has had the time to upgrade yet - please help
    🏝For the water expansions here is what you will need to know :) 

Have a wonderful day, 
    Jenn from Playkot support 🏝

• Roos SmitRoos Smit Roos SmitComments: 30
    edited May 2019
    Roos Smit said:
    Have your neighbors speed up your buildings if you can't buy more of them :) 
    haha  :) thats a possibility, but not the answer on my question why such a short time is given....  :(
    maybe my question was not complete: is this for everybody or because i became lvl 100?
  • mecmec mecComments: 7
    edited May 2019
    Quests is asking the same stuff virtually every time. I thought it was "adjusted," after reload. IT'S NOT. Declining quests is NOT AN OPTION. Please fix this quest before I throw up at the sight of Printed Cottons, engines, Beetroots, Ring Cakes requests. Thanks.
  • What the kitty has in common with the VNM dialogues: John offers to build shelves with his woodworking skills for the musical instruments. The kitty is shown on one of the shelves in John's woodworking shop.
    SC I don't see the size of the building listed, can you tell me the size please so I can make room somewhere for when I get to that point.  Thank you.
    7x10

What the kitty has in common with the VNM dialogues: John offers to build shelves with his woodworking skills for the musical instruments. The kitty is shown on one of the shelves in John's woodworking shop.
    You will need to put this on the post on the fan page that asks for this :) 

• Great game but with one exception.  The yellow quests usually ask for something in the new Bay area that we don't have yet.  The problem is you cannot dump the task until the timer says so and that can be a whole day shot!  Not good!
    Great game but with one exception.  The yellow quests usually ask for something in the new Bay area that we don't have yet.  The problem is you cannot dump the task until the timer says so and that can be a whole day shot!  Not good!
    I would suggest that if you don't have the bay completed yet, then to work on this first and skip the new quests as they will be asking you for things in the bay. 

Just as the To-Do list was/is important to the rest of the game, so is the bay. 

Great game but with one exception.  The yellow quests usually ask for something in the new Bay area that we don't have yet.  The problem is you cannot dump the task until the timer says so and that can be a whole day shot!  Not good!
    I would suggest that if you don't have the bay completed yet, then to work on this first and skip the new quests as they will be asking you for things in the bay. 

Just as the To-Do list was/is important to the rest of the game, so is the bay. 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!