🏺 Search for the Lost Temple (April 29, 2019 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

98 Comments·Updated 01 May 2019 09:27 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 49 Community Manager
edited May 1 in Super Quests

🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸 🇮🇹 🇵🇹 🇹🇷 🇨🇳 🇹🇼 🇯🇵 🇰🇵 🇰🇷 🇸🇦 🇦🇪

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/️‍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

🏺🏺🏺 Mayor, head off on an archaeological journey 🏜 with Victor Rich and find hidden treasures 🏺 in the all-new 'Search for the Lost Temple' event! It's adventure time! 🏞

🚨 We do not want to confuse you with The Sands 🏖 Victor Rich goes to the desert which is not The Sands location but a temporary location. Creating a new location is a long process but - knowing your impatience about The Sands - we decided to introduce the desert into the game at least temporarily 😉

If you are lucky enough, you will get
- the Egyptian-styled Bridge facade along with a 'Skip Task' Booster
- the gorgeous Moroccan Palace along with 80 superbucks 💸 and 3 'Skip Task' Boosters
- the exquisite Cat Statue giving 3 Fortune Tickets every day until May 20th
- the stunning Golden Obsidian Obelisk giving 3 superbucks💸 and 3 energy packages +45 every 2 days until May 20th
- the mystic Scarab Statue giving 5 superbucks💸 and 1 'Skip Task' Booster every 3 days until May 20th

Archaeological Shop main articles

'Search for the Lost Temple' Quest list of rewards
🚨 Important note 🚨
- The progress bar in the 'Search for the Lost Temple' quest is broken - your progress is counted but not highlighted, sorry for this inconvenience, we are trying to sort out what has gone wrong.
- For the moment you get only 10 superbucks at step 3 and no superbucks at step 6, this issue will be fixed next week.
- There are some visual bugs with the Bridge facade (only half of the bridge is shown), we will do our best to fix it ASAP.

🏺 What do you need to do?
  • Tap the 'Search for the Lost Temple' icon to get to the temporary location 🐱
  • Tap ‘Investigate' to start the quest 🔍
  • Remove obstacles using the special - green - energy 🔋
  • Pay special attention to the bags, boxes, and bowls you will find here and there - they may contain valuable items 🎁🎁🎁 

🏺 Good to know
  • If you don't have enough energy to remove an obstacle, it will be partly removed (the next time you'll need to 'add' the amount of energy you lacked) 🔋+🔋
  • If you tap the show button and it takes you to the middle of the clouds, it's ok - you need to clear your way to get to this point. To clear the clouds you need to remove obstacles near them.
  • Please note, once the event is over, this location - as well as all the resources that are hidden there - will disappear.
         ! Items you win in this location, they won't disappear - you will be able to place them in your city.

Attention ☝ Only special energy 🔋 and special currency 🐞 is allowed.

💚 How to get 'green' energy? 🔋
  • 'Green' energy restores with time (1 point every 30 seconds) 
  • Crafting it at the Caravan Camp - 75 energy points every 15 minutes (you need to complete the 'Necessary Help' quest first), the crafted energy is stored in your Inventory. 
  • Collecting your daily bonus (+100 energy points per day). 
  • Watching ads videos (to get a video you need to press the + sign at the 'green' energy status bar). 
  • Buying with superbucks and during our sales. 

🐞 How to get Scarabs🐞

Stone Scarabs
  • Produced at the Pottery Workshop from Desert Rocks.
  • Removing obstacles in the "Search for the Lost Temple" event.
  • Opening backpacks and ancient vases.
Silver Scarabs
  • Produced at the Lost Temple.
  • Removing obstacles in the "Search for the Lost Temple" event.
  • Opening ancient vases.
Golden Scarabs
  • Buying unique decorations at the Archaeology Shop.
  • Opening ancient vases.

📌 Required level: 5.

⌛ The event stops for everyone on May 13th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
🌟🌟🌟 Have even more fun:

Comments

• Sabrina78Sabrina78 Sabrina78Comments: 133 ✭✭✭
    Where is the lost temple ?

• This quest line sucks ...😡😠😡😠😡😠😡
  • RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 422 Super Moderator
    Sabrina78 said:
    Where is the lost temple ?

Hello Sabrina78, If you look at your progress bar it gives you clues to locations in the “sands.” The lost Temple is at the very end of this quest. You will collect silver scarabs also as you clear obstacles. 
    This quest line sucks ...😡😠😡😠😡😠😡
    Hello Patricia Mose, Can you be a little more specific please? Thank you.
  • Evento horrível, pedi um absurdo de energia verde, vocês fazem tudo pra dificultar o jogo,melhorem por favor 
    Evento horrível, pedi um absurdo de energia verde, vocês fazem tudo pra dificultar o jogo,melhorem por favor 
    Hello Gilmara Cavalcante, 
    Foi um dia e o primeiro dia é sempre o pior. Por favor, leia o anúncio como informação importante sobre energia.
  • L'energia verde limitata a 100  non ci consente un rapido svolgimento della missione. Così rischiero' di non completarla. O aumentate le scorte gratuite e a tempo altrimenti è inutile perdere tempo in questa missione. Grazie
    L'energia verde limitata a 100  non ci consente un rapido svolgimento della missione. Così rischiero' di non completarla. O aumentate le scorte gratuite e a tempo altrimenti è inutile perdere tempo in questa missione. Grazie
    Esta missão é um desafio difícil. Se você acha que não vai receber o Palácio de Marrocos, alguma das decorações lhe interessa? Apenas limpando obstáculos você ganha uma tonelada de pedras para fazer os besouros pretos na loja de cerâmica? Eu acho que o obelisco de obsidiana e o Arco Egípcio são belos acréscimos à cidade de qualquer um. Os desenvolvedores queriam que levássemos nosso tempo, então limpar a terra pode levar todos os dias alocados. Por favor, marque-se e não se sinta obrigado a realizar tudo.
    edited May 1

The more you make the game difficult the less you want to play, and that's what you keep doing. I have many of my neighbors who stopped playing and I play less and less and if it continues, I will stop too.

And the use of your SB is really ridiculous : you ask far too much to buy buildings, accelerate tasks, ... 

For example, for this quest, 300 SB for 1000 green ⚡️, knowing that the rocks require 150 ⚡️, with not even 7 picks, ⚡️are quickly used.

• Pouca energia verde, e os obstáculos requer muita energia,péssimo evento.mesmo nos empenhando fica difícil. E o site todo  inglês, poderia ao menos traduzir pro idioma de origem do jogador

Very stupid, crazy, ridiculous,... 

Pouca energia verde, e os obstáculos requer muita energia,péssimo evento.mesmo nos empenhando fica difícil. E o site todo  inglês, poderia ao menos traduzir pro idioma de origem do jogador

Eu detectei sua língua de origem como Português? Aqui no fórum, temos uma página dedicada para ajudá-lo a traduzir o idioma. Aqui está o link
    https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/%EF%B8%8F%E2%80%8D-need-to-get-our-forum-translated#latest
    Todas as preocupações sobre o evento que estou encaminhando para os desenvolvedores.

• harleyfanharleyfan harleyfanComments: 2
    PLEASE, PLEASE,  go back 2 old way of clearing land ! ! ! ! It takes 2 much time, u have 2 collect way 2 much stuff just 2 get one thing. Why do u want 2 alienate players with this garbage.  It seems u don't care. I have read so many other comments n a lot of other people feel the same way. PLEASE,  PLEASE,  go back to old way of clearing land. Show ur customers, fans, players u care what they say. What's the sense in having a forum n u don't heed 2 people's suggestions or request 2 change what most people r unhappy with. 
  • UteUte UteComments: 1
    Nothing works in that new quest. I click to remove an obstacle and nothing. This game used to be fun not anymore. 
    Ute said:
    Nothing works in that new quest. I click to remove an obstacle and nothing. This game used to be fun not anymore. 
    Hello Ute, if you are having technical issues with the event, please contact support. Provide screenshots and a clear description of your game issues. I’m playing the Eastern Hospitality quest. It’s not too difficult and the building is beautiful. 
    harleyfan said:
    PLEASE, PLEASE,  go back 2 old way of clearing land ! ! ! ! It takes 2 much time, u have 2 collect way 2 much stuff just 2 get one thing. Why do u want 2 alienate players with this garbage.  It seems u don't care. I have read so many other comments n a lot of other people feel the same way. PLEASE,  PLEASE,  go back to old way of clearing land. Show ur customers, fans, players u care what they say. What's the sense in having a forum n u don't heed 2 people's suggestions or request 2 change what most people r unhappy with. 
    Hello harleyfan, I hear you. I will forward your complaints and plea to the developers. I am working on the Eastern Hospitality, such a beautiful building. 
  • Ik druk op de pijl ,en er gebeurt helemaal niks ? 
    Er komt geen brug ! 
    Graag hulp !
    En waarom zoveel events te gelijk ?
    zo is dit spel niet leuk meer😢

• Sinds te update , valt het spel steeds uit (error) als je dan weer opstart zijn mijn verzamelde spullen weg, en moet ik weer opnieuw beginnen met verzamelen.
    als ik vrienden bezoek, wordt het spel traag, en valt uiteindelijk uit!

• This event is so hard cause of lack of the green⚡️ . 
    Unhappy to play this anymore😢😭
    Ik druk op de pijl ,en er gebeurt helemaal niks ? 
    Er komt geen brug ! 
    Graag hulp !
    En waarom zoveel events te gelijk ?
    zo is dit spel niet leuk meer😢

Hello Ericlena Bosje, 
    Ik veronderstel dat je verwijst naar de voortgangsbalk voor Zoeken naar de Verloren Tempel? Het werkt niet goed en we waarschuwen ontwikkelaars. Het beeld van de brug is de prijs die je ontvangt na het voltooien van fase 5. Gewoon een waarschuwing, het zal te vinden zijn op je brug in het centrum van de stad, omdat het een gevel is die lijkt op de covers van de lente en Pasen. Het heeft ook een fout en slechts 1/2 verschijnt. Ze werken aan een oplossing. Sommige van deze evenementen zijn moeilijker dan andere en sommige zijn aantrekkelijk voor één speler, maar niet voor een andere speler. Kies ervoor om alleen degene te doen die je echt leuk vindt.
    Sinds te update , valt het spel steeds uit (error) als je dan weer opstart zijn mijn verzamelde spullen weg, en moet ik weer opnieuw beginnen met verzamelen.
    als ik vrienden bezoek, wordt het spel traag, en valt uiteindelijk uit!

Neem contact op met de ondersteuning en geef ze zo gedetailleerd mogelijk. Schermafbeeldingen en video-opnamen zijn nuttig. Hier is de link om te ondersteunen voor het geval je er via je spel geen toegang toe hebt.
    https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all&l=en
    This event is so hard cause of lack of the green⚡️ . 
    Unhappy to play this anymore😢😭
    Hello Tom Junyounphan,
    Thank you for giving us feedback on this event. Eastern Hospitalities is another event in your city that you may find a happier experience. 
  • nanalynn48nanalynn48 nanalynn48Comments: 2
    I don’t really like this quest. It takes all of your energy to clear one thing. I weakened and used Superbucks to purchase energy. That won’t happen again.
    This really isn’t fair for normal players.
     I used to work at solving quests to get the big prize.  I haven’t completed one in many quests. There are too many items needed to complete them. They are usually items that takes a lot of time before you can get another item.
     I’m close to quitting playing. It’s just not fun anymore.

I don’t really like this quest. It takes all of your energy to clear one thing. I weakened and used Superbucks to purchase energy. That won’t happen again.
    This really isn’t fair for normal players.
     I used to work at solving quests to get the big prize.  I haven’t completed one in many quests. There are too many items needed to complete them. They are usually items that takes a lot of time before you can get another item.
     I’m close to quitting playing. It’s just not fun anymore.

Thank you Nanalynn48 for your feedback. All feedback is forwarded to the developers. Try completing Eastern Hospitalities, that’s the one I’m currently working on and it seems doable. Here’s the link to help and support on the forum. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest If you scroll to the bottom of that page there are links to fan groups. They often post the steps to quest so players can decide if they have the resources. Members also offer strategies and support for one another. 
  • Mary RibMary Rib Mary RibComments: 19
    Boa tarde nesta nova quest diz para colher da casa astrologo,casa moderna com piscina e casa de dragoes onde esta essa casa nao existe lol
    E na outra acho que deviam por era mais energia verde casa coisa que pede para remover e logo 150  mas so temos 100 acho e que vou desistir de jogar aqui tambem assim nao rende nada
    Marib Rib said:
    E na outra acho que deviam por era mais energia verde casa coisa que pede para remover e logo 150  mas so temos 100 acho e que vou desistir de jogar aqui tambem assim nao rende nada
    Good afternoon this new question for the house of astrology, modern house with pool and house of dragons where this house does not exist lol
    And in the other one I think they should be because it was more green energy home thing that asks to remove and soon 150 but we only have 100 think and that I will give up playing here also so it does not yield anything

Thank you for the alert about step 2 of the quest released this morning, the issue has been forwarded to the developers. Also, the issue of energy during the Victor Rich expedition has been forwarded to the developers. I’m working on Eastern Hospitalities, it's easier and it feels like i will have success.
     Obrigado pelo alerta sobre o passo 2 da missão divulgada esta manhã, o problema foi encaminhado para os desenvolvedores. Além disso, a questão da energia durante a expedição Victor Rich foi encaminhada para os desenvolvedores. Estou trabalhando em hospitalidades orientais, é mais fácil e parece que vou ter sucesso.
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 281 ✭✭✭
    On this small part only rocks, rocks and rocks. No plants, no cactus to make energie!

On this small part only rocks, rocks and rocks. No plants, no cactus to make energie!

Hello Cobi Luijt, All the fallen columns must be cleared. This is when you wish you had explosives from Sea Trade to help instead of Victor Rich using a pickaxe. At this point it’s like surviving an avalanche. Keep pushing ahead.
  • cherylrozzocherylrozzo cherylrozzoComments: 1
    Takes too much energy!!

Hello Cobi Luijt, All the fallen columns must be cleared. This is when you wish you had explosives from Sea Trade to help instead of Victor Rich using a pickaxe. At this point it’s like surviving an avalanche. Keep pushing ahead.
    Lol, give us more days or a higher energielevel.
  • Angelina LeungAngelina Leung Angelina LeungComments: 7 ✭✭
    You wait 50 mins for the energy bar to fill up and then with one tap it’s gone and you need to wait another 50 mins for another tap! Seriously!!! Would someone please explain to me how is this considered fun? I’ve had more fun watching paint dry! Worst quest ever in the history of mankind! 😡🤬
    You wait 50 mins for the energy bar to fill up and then with one tap it’s gone and you need to wait another 50 mins for another tap! Seriously!!! Would someone please explain to me how is this considered fun? I’ve had more fun watching paint dry! Worst quest ever in the history of mankind! 😡🤬
    Hello Angelina Leung, I’m happy to see you here on the forum and have a sense of humor. Your feedback will be forwarded to the developers. I won’t offer an explanation, because I don’t have one. It seems many players are expressing their irritation but are trying regardless. At the end of the quest please come back and let us know if your accomplishments. 
  • Seriously!  Your greed as overcome your common sense.  I have spent much time to get where I am in this game as I have stage 4 cancer.  It has filled my hours with fun and kept my thoughts happy.  Now....not so much.  Sorry that you are letting your greed ruin such a great game.
    Seriously!  Your greed as overcome your common sense.  I have spent much time to get where I am in this game as I have stage 4 cancer.  It has filled my hours with fun and kept my thoughts happy.  Now....not so much.  Sorry that you are letting your greed ruin such a great game.
    Hello Renae Kendrick. My compassion is with you at this time of I’ll health. Regardless of the many cash offers or resource draining events released, focus only on those that bring you peace and comfort. Eastern hospitality is an easy one. Also, are you a member of any of the fan groups? There is solidarity numbers. Members post great tips and often steps required. Here’s the link, just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the links. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest
  • mckinneykmckinneyk mckinneykComments: 2
    Marib Rib said:
    Good afternoon this new question for the house of astrology, modern house with pool and house of dragons where this house does not exist lol
    And in the other one I think they should be because it was more green energy home thing that asks to remove and soon 150 but we only have 100 think and that I will give up playing here also so it does not yield anything

Thank you for the alert about step 2 of the quest released this morning, the issue has been forwarded to the developers. Also, the issue of energy during the Victor Rich expedition has been forwarded to the developers. I’m working on Eastern Hospitalities, it's easier and it feels like i will have success.
     Obrigado pelo alerta sobre o passo 2 da missão divulgada esta manhã, o problema foi encaminhado para os desenvolvedores. Além disso, a questão da energia durante a expedição Victor Rich foi encaminhada para os desenvolvedores. Estou trabalhando em hospitalidades orientais, é mais fácil e parece que vou ter sucesso.
    I thought it was just me.  I was looking all over for the House of Dragons! And besides I agree witty everyone else, this quest really isn’t worth the time. It’s not made for everyday player, seems like it was made for bored rich folks who can afford to spend money on energy/, and I’m not one of them. 
  • mckinneykmckinneyk mckinneykComments: 2
     I agree with everyone else, this quest really isn’t worth the time. It’s not made for everyday player, seems like it was made for bored rich folks who can afford to spend money on energy/, and I’m not one of them. I can’t imagine what the developers who release a game with unachievable quest, thinking that people would like it and with all these flaws through out the game.  They really dropped the ball on this one. 
  • Why can’t we just use coins to clear this stuff. I have a million stupid coins just sitting there doing nothing. This is stupid. 
    Esta meta ė super estupidez não se tem energia que chegue e as coisas consome muita kero passar para a fase 2 dos portoes nao consigo encontrar as chaves e estou sem energia lol desanimante mesmo 😥😥😥😥😥😥😥
    edited May 3
    Why can’t we just use coins to clear this stuff. I have a million stupid coins just sitting there doing nothing. This is stupid. 
    Because everything is done to buy SB. 
    The pleasure of playing is not their main goal. 🙄
  • Ayada ParadisAyada Paradis Ayada ParadisComments: 48 ✭✭
    Me, I really liked to discover this event In search of lost time.  it was full of surprises, strategy and reflection.  The big problem is green energy!  It takes a lot to clear a single obstacle!  Once discovered, the Oasis and the buildings should offer all the hours of the green energies ... and it would be necessary to increase the maximum threshold of 100 energies .... I loved to discover small treasures like the backpacks or the  old vases filled with surprises ... it was really exciting ... now, I've removed almost all the obstacles and I can not create any more beetles because I can not have many little pebbles ... I could not  not reach the 500 beetles to buy the building .... In any case, bravo for this novelty.  It is necessary to continue to evolve this event by adding still big obstacles to make missions, but especially to allow us to obtain a lot a lot of green energies ... Give us events where we have fun but not where  it is galley continually.  Thank you Supercity😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
    Me, I really liked to discover this event In search of lost time.  it was full of surprises, strategy and reflection.  The big problem is green energy!  It takes a lot to clear a single obstacle!  Once discovered, the Oasis and the buildings should offer all the hours of the green energies ... and it would be necessary to increase the maximum threshold of 100 energies .... I loved to discover small treasures like the backpacks or the  old vases filled with surprises ... it was really exciting ... now, I've removed almost all the obstacles and I can not create any more beetles because I can not have many little pebbles ... I could not  not reach the 500 beetles to buy the building .... In any case, bravo for this novelty.  It is necessary to continue to evolve this event by adding still big obstacles to make missions, but especially to allow us to obtain a lot a lot of green energies ... Give us events where we have fun but not where  it is galley continually.  Thank you Supercity😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
    Hello Ayada Paradis, We are glad you are enjoying this event. This is a nice change from the normal routine. Many players made note of the insufficient green energy and the severely low limit of 100. Yes, each destination once completed could have helped players in this expedition. All great suggestions that will be forwarded to the developers. While you may have removed the larger obstacles like fallen columns and boulders, every small bush that gives maybe 1,2 or 3 rocks must also be removed. Anything that can be removed, must be removed. There is 9 days and 13 hours left. How many grey scarabs do you have? 
  • Is anybody actually getting anywhere in this event. There is no way one can complete the mission without more energy. I have spent 900 super bucks already and even that hasn’t gotten me anywhere. Is anything going to be done to help out your loyal players?

Are there 2 ways to obtain the moroccan palace ?

PS : This new event changes from the usual game and could have been more fun if we had more green ⚡️and ask less ⚡️to break the obstacles. 

Is anybody actually getting anywhere in this event. There is no way one can complete the mission without more energy. I have spent 900 super bucks already and even that hasn’t gotten me anywhere. Is anything going to be done to help out your loyal players?
    Hello Brenda-Lee Lodder, 

Thank You for sharing your experiences with this quest. We are forwarding all feedback and all questions to the developers. This event is quite challenging. Honestly, the few that have been successful spent large amounts of SB. Eastern Hospitality is a far easier quest. Are you a member of any of the fan groups? There is much support and commaraderie to be found there. Here’s a link to our support page. Scroll to the bottom for links to the fan groups. https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest
    Sabrina78 said:

PS : This new event changes from the usual game and could have been more fun if we had more green ⚡️and ask less ⚡️to break the obstacles. 

Hello Sabrina78, No, there is only one way to acquire the Moroccan Palace. You purchase it in the Archaeology Shop for 500 silver scarabs and 35 red scarabs. During your visit in the sands with Victor Rich you will need to  collect 8600 stones to make 860 silver beetles in the pottery shop. You will use 360 of those to buy the cat, obelisk and scarab statue which will give you the needed red scarabs-some red scarabs you will pick up while exploring. The scarabs with green lights are found while exploring. Then and only then can you obtain the Palace. 
  • All all the white has to be cleared correct? My screen only goes so far. It shows bushes and rocks to get after I have cleared the white clouds. Is there anything beyond all the white clouds?
  • Ayada ParadisAyada Paradis Ayada ParadisComments: 48 ✭✭
    MISSION COMPLETED ... No more one tuft of grass to give to my little gardener ... I would have preferred to continue after the ultimate building bought 500 to make beetles to buy boosters .... I still have 100 energies  and I can not do anything anymore ... My little gardener gets bored ... he does not have any more work ... and spends his time drinking ..... so now ... what is it?  the following ??  nothingness ??
    MISSION COMPLETED ... No more one tuft of grass to give to my little gardener ... I would have preferred to continue after the ultimate building bought 500 to make beetles to buy boosters .... I still have 100 energies  and I can not do anything anymore ... My little gardener gets bored ... he does not have any more work ... and spends his time drinking ..... so now ... what is it?  the following ??  nothingness ??
    Congratulations! Mission accomplished. Sort of. We don’t want a bored gardener drinking to pass the time. I will forward your concerns. But I’m afraid the gardener is going to spend the weekend drinking and walking around admiring his work. 
    Sabrina78 said:

Hello Sabrina78, No, there is only one way to acquire the Moroccan Palace. You purchase it in the Archaeology Shop for 500 silver scarabs and 35 red scarabs. During your visit in the sands with Victor Rich you will need to  collect 8600 stones to make 860 silver beetles in the pottery shop. You will use 360 of those to buy the cat, obelisk and scarab statue which will give you the needed red scarabs-some red scarabs you will pick up while exploring. The scarabs with green lights are found while exploring. Then and only then can you obtain the Palace. 

So I don’t see any interest to go to the end of the lost temple, it’s enough to break obstacles to find and make scarabs to buy objects. 🙄

Sabrina78 said:
    Sabrina78 said:

So I don’t see any interest to go to the end of the lost temple, it’s enough to break obstacles to find and make scarabs to buy objects. 🙄

And that’s the interesting aspect of this game. Just by clearing all the obstacles you will automatically complete the to do list. 
  • Harue SamHarue Sam Harue SamComments: 31
    I’ve just found out the event problem in my Supercity, when I entered the forum to try to solve some other game problems.
    My game made available this new event only on 04.02.19, that is, 3 days after it started😡😡😡!
    I play Supercity for many hours every single day, I participate in all events and missions , and I consider totally unfair to have it available with such a delay😡😡😡!
     I had no way of knowing that there was such a problem for the IOS platform players, because I took for granted that the updates were automatic in my game, since I have authorized  such an option.
    In addition, I rarely attend the Supercity Communities.  I'm focused on the game, the events/quests and to help my neighbours. 
    Therefore, it’s not my fault, but the game/IOS, and I’d just like to be on an equal footing with the other players and with the game itself, since this event takes time to complete.
    Harue Sam said:
    I’ve just found out the event problem in my Supercity, when I entered the forum to try to solve some other game problems.
    My game made available this new event only on 04.02.19, that is, 3 days after it started😡😡😡!
    I play Supercity for many hours every single day, I participate in all events and missions , and I consider totally unfair to have it available with such a delay😡😡😡!
     I had no way of knowing that there was such a problem for the IOS platform players, because I took for granted that the updates were automatic in my game, since I have authorized  such an option.
    In addition, I rarely attend the Supercity Communities.  I'm focused on the game, the events/quests and to help my neighbours. 
    Therefore, it’s not my fault, but the game/IOS, and I’d just like to be on an equal footing with the other players and with the game itself, since this event takes time to complete.
    Hello Harue Sam, I have already responded on your other post. I included some helpful tips that should resolve your concerns. 

• Zalo EnaZalo Ena Zalo EnaComments: 2
    The the game only reflects the half of the Egyptian bridge ?.?..?
  • Zalo EnaZalo Ena Zalo EnaComments: 2
    See only half of the Bridge
    Zalo Ena said:
    The the game only reflects the half of the Egyptian bridge ?.?..?
    Good Day, Zalo Ena, 

The bridge is under construction. It will be repaired shortly. I decided to not apply the facade until the glitch was resolved. 
  • Can anybody tell me what happened to the scarab production. The item in the factory just disappeared 
  • Please Type your comment
  • Mel CaranMel Caran Mel CaranComments: 3
    Can anybody tell me what happened to the scarab production. The item in the factory just disappeared 
    Also energy production. Please help!  :'(
  • Where’s the scarabs and energy??????
  • Can’t do anything in lost temple either! Hope we get a good compensation for this!!
  • Monyk HernandzMonyk Hernandz Freshly on the board Monyk HernandzComments: 131 ✭✭✭
    hola perdón por la consulta, pero es que estoy teniendo problemas con el evento del desierto que pensé se solucionarían con la actualización de la fecha y veo que no....
    escribo un reporte porque no sé si es error mio o fallo del juego pero no recibo respuesta aún y los días del evento se pierden....
    ocurre lo siguiente: 
    ya he limpiado todo el desierto de obstáculos y no me queda nada por hacer mas que recolectar o fabricar energías verdes o escarabajos de plata, 
    pero al ir a la tienda me faltan escarabajos de piedra que ya no puedo fabricar en la tienda de cerámicas porque no tengo mas piedras ni nada de donde conseguirlas........
    no se.....o salieron mal los cálculos o en algo me equivoqué... 
    porque nadie nos informó que al comprar las decoraciones de la Tienda como Obelisco, Gato negro etc, que daban superbucks o boletos de la suerte no podríamos conseguir el palacio marroquí por no tener piedras para ello....
    somos muchos los jugadores a quienes nos ocurre lo mismo, 
    y a todos lo único que nos quedó sin limpiar en el desierto es la nube que indico en la última captura, pero nos es imposible quitar de allí............
    allí debajo se ven muchos cactus y piedras aunque veo dificil que estén allí las piedras que faltan para fabricar los escarabajos y asi poder obtener el palacio marroquí..............
    espero me puedan entender porque de verdad me da mucha pena no poder hacer éste evento y sería la desilusión de muchos jugadores tener un evento nulo por trabajar y no poder obtener el premio mayor
    desde ya muchas gracias y esperando una respuesta y pronta solución
    Muito desanimante não se conseguir obter o premio final devido a pouca energia e as coisas para remover 150 energias etc para so dar pouca pedra e depois na fabrica pedir 100 pedras para so dar 10 escravelhos estou pensando desistir do jogo aqui tambem devia ser com menos pedidos e deixar pedir energias tambem aos amigos
    Yo voto para que dejéis el evento permamente, con nuevas misiones y que se vaya llenando de arbustos y piedras para ir limpiando siempre. No voy a poder terminar el evento porque es bastante difícil, pero a mí me gustan los retos complicados, así que éste me ha encantado. Por eso! No lo borréis que está muy logrado y entretenido!  :)
    Mel Caran said:
    Yo voto para que dejéis el evento permamente, con nuevas misiones y que se vaya llenando de arbustos y piedras para ir limpiando siempre. No voy a poder terminar el evento porque es bastante difícil, pero a mí me gustan los retos complicados, así que éste me ha encantado. Por eso! No lo borréis que está muy logrado y entretenido!  :)
    Hello Mel Carson, “I vote for you to leave the event permanently, with new missions and to be filled with bushes and stones to be cleaned always. I will not be able to finish the event because it is quite difficult, but I like complicated challenges, so this one has enchanted me. Because! Do not erase it, it is very accomplished and entertaining!”

Well thank you for the positive feedback. The developers wanted to try something new and are using all feedback to determine what dhould happen next. I am also hoping we have other opportunities like this in Supercity Mobile.
    Bueno, gracias por la retroalimentación positiva. Los desarrolladores querían probar algo nuevo y están utilizando todos los comentarios para determinar qué ocurrirá a continuación. También espero que tengamos otras oportunidades como esta en Supercity Mobile.

Marib Rib said:
    Muito desanimante não se conseguir obter o premio final devido a pouca energia e as coisas para remover 150 energias etc para so dar pouca pedra e depois na fabrica pedir 100 pedras para so dar 10 escravelhos estou pensando desistir do jogo aqui tambem devia ser com menos pedidos e deixar pedir energias tambem aos amigos
    “Very discouraging you will not get the final prize due to low energy and things to remove 150 energies, etc., so that is a little stone and then in the factory will ask 100 stones to 10 realize that you are thinking of having something to do here. and leave energy to friends to ask”

Hello Marin Rib, 
    Obrigado pelo seu feedback. Este foi um primeiro evento deste tipo no Supercity Mobile e todos os comentários - positivos ou negativos - dos jogadores são muito apreciados. Obrigado.
    hola perdón por la consulta, pero es que estoy teniendo problemas con el evento del desierto que pensé se solucionarían con la actualización de la fecha y veo que no....
    escribo un reporte porque no sé si es error mio o fallo del juego pero no recibo respuesta aún y los días del evento se pierden....
    ocurre lo siguiente: 
    ya he limpiado todo el desierto de obstáculos y no me queda nada por hacer mas que recolectar o fabricar energías verdes o escarabajos de plata, 
    pero al ir a la tienda me faltan escarabajos de piedra que ya no puedo fabricar en la tienda de cerámicas porque no tengo mas piedras ni nada de donde conseguirlas........
    no se.....o salieron mal los cálculos o en algo me equivoqué... 
    porque nadie nos informó que al comprar las decoraciones de la Tienda como Obelisco, Gato negro etc, que daban superbucks o boletos de la suerte no podríamos conseguir el palacio marroquí por no tener piedras para ello....
    somos muchos los jugadores a quienes nos ocurre lo mismo, 
    y a todos lo único que nos quedó sin limpiar en el desierto es la nube que indico en la última captura, pero nos es imposible quitar de allí............
    allí debajo se ven muchos cactus y piedras aunque veo dificil que estén allí las piedras que faltan para fabricar los escarabajos y asi poder obtener el palacio marroquí..............
    espero me puedan entender porque de verdad me da mucha pena no poder hacer éste evento y sería la desilusión de muchos jugadores tener un evento nulo por trabajar y no poder obtener el premio mayor
    desde ya muchas gracias y esperando una respuesta y pronta solución
    Hi, I'm sorry for the consultation, but I'm having problems with the desert event that I thought would be resolved with the update of the date and I see that ...
    I write a report because I do not know if it is my mistake or it fails in the game, but I still have not received an answer and the days of the event were lost ...
    The following happens:
    I have already cleared the desert of obstacles and I have no choice but to collect or manufacture green energies or silver beetles.
    But when I go to the store I need stone beetles that I can not manufacture in the ceramic shop because I do not have more stones or anything to get them ........
    I do not know ... or the calculations went wrong or I made a mistake ...
    because no one informed us that when buying the decorations of the store like Obelisk, Black Jack, etc., that they gave to the superbucks or lucky tickets, we could not get the Moroccan palace for not having stones for it ...
    We are many players to whom the same thing happens to us,
    and all that remained to us without cleaning the desert is the cloud that I indicated in the last capture, but it is impossible to withdraw from there ............
    There are many cacti and stones underneath, although I see that it is difficult for the missing stones to make the beetles get the Moroccan palace ..............
    I hope you can understand me because I regret very much not being able to do this event and it would be a disappointment for many players to have a null event for working and not being able to get the jackpot.
    from now on thank you very much and waiting for an answer and prompt solution
    Monyk Hernandz, 
    Muchas gracias por su colaboración. Enviaré sus comentarios a los desarrolladores. la actualización no estaba destinada a resolver ninguna falla relacionada con el evento del desierto, siempre y cuando no interfiriera con el juego. Tampoco estaba destinado a cambiar ninguna configuración del evento.

Entiendo la verdadera frustración al saber que ha trabajado para despejar su ciudad de todos los obstáculos solo para darse cuenta de que no puede recoger el Palacio Marroquí porque carece de escarabajos de piedra hechos en la tienda de cerámica de los obstáculos en el desierto.

thank you very much for your feedback. i will forward you comments to the developers. the update was not meant to resolve any glitches related to the desert event as long as it didnt interfere with playing. Nor was it meant to change any configurations of the event. 

i understand the real frustration knowing that you have worked to clear your city of all obstacles only to realize you may not collect the Moroccan Palace because you lack stone scarabs made in the pottery shop from obstacles in the desert. 
  • I’m sorry but how is it possible for some players to have gotten infinite energy and the rest not? I have spent 1500 super bucks and I still have not been able to clear the desert and get enough scarabs to get the final prize. There is no way to get enough stones to make scarabs when you don’t get enough energy. The answers you keep providing to these questions are unhelpful and I am sure we all want a proper answer as to how you will be solving these issues - and this shouldn’t include us having to buy the palace with SB or actual money. Please give us a proper answer. Thank you.
    I’m sorry but how is it possible for some players to have gotten infinite energy and the rest not? I have spent 1500 super bucks and I still have not been able to clear the desert and get enough scarabs to get the final prize. There is no way to get enough stones to make scarabs when you don’t get enough energy. The answers you keep providing to these questions are unhelpful and I am sure we all want a proper answer as to how you will be solving these issues - and this shouldn’t include us having to buy the palace with SB or actual money. Please give us a proper answer. Thank you.
    Hello Brenda-Lee Lodder.

Some players received unlimited energy on the first night of the event. It was an unintentional technical glitch that was remedied as soon as the developers were informed. Every player that had the energy, it was removed from their game.

I understand your frustration as I too spent 4500 SB in an attempt to complete this event. I have not claimed the main prize but I was able to collect the cat statue, the gold obelisk and the scarab statue. The rewards from those were more tantalizing. 

While it is true clearing the obstacles to collect enough rocks is very difficult, and all players will not get the Moroccan Palace- other players have found happiness in playing this new event. 

Once an event is released the configuration will not be changed by the developers. Today the lottery was released and it includes energy and scarabs. Yesterday, players received 10 scarabs in the in game news. 

There are 5 days left. Good Luck. 
  • Dung PhanDung Phan Dung PhanComments: 2
    any compensation? i wish u could give Moroccan Palace to anyone who finish Lost temple
  • I am sorry but your answer is not satisfactory. This event was designed with the intention that players fail unless you were one of those players who were fortunate enough to get the energy “glitch”.
    Dung Phan said:
    any compensation? i wish u could give Moroccan Palace to anyone who finish Lost temple
    Hello Dung Pham, 

I think every player wished the Moroccan Palace was gifted to them upon completion of the Lost Temple. However the games is configured that each player must clear the obstacles, collect a total of 860 scarabs to “buy” the Palace. You must buy the cat statue, the gold obelisk and the scarab statue because they give the red scarabs. They are also the most rewarding. There is 4 days and 19 hours left. The lottery is offering rewards related to the quest. Yesterday in game news gave players 10scarab. And now there is a silent auction on  Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/p/BxM2DGOj7Se/Good luck. 

Sabrina78, Patricia Mose. Monyk Hernandz, Gilmara Cavalcante, Marilisa Mumumeci, Suran Chan, Rosy Sousa Correia, harlyfan, Ute, Ericlena Bosje, Tom Junyounphan, nanalyn48, Marib Rib, cherylrozzo, Cobi Luijt, Angelina Leung, Renae Kendrick, mckinneyk, Ayada Paradis, Brenda-Lee Lodder, Zalo Ena, Mel Caran, https://www.instagram.com/p/BxM2DGOj7Se/ There is a silent auction on Instagram that may assist you in this quest. Good Luck. 

I do all I can but I can’t make green beetle because there are no threes!
    only plants and rocks. Can’t make energie because there are no cactus.
    And looking films take 6 hours for 25 energie. Sometimes 3 hours.

edited May 9
    I do all I can but I can’t make green beetle because there are no threes!
    only plants and rocks. Can’t make energie because there are no cactus.
    And looking films take 6 hours for 25 energie. Sometimes 3 hours.

Cobi Luijt, How far are you along in the event? Have you collected the cat, the gold obelisk and scarab statue? You’ve opened the Temple. Have you cleared all the fog? Have you claimed the Moroccan Palace? I ask to best direct your efforts with your limited resources.
    I bought the scarab but then I was thrown out of the game. Restarted and the scarab was nowhere to be found but the beetles were gone too. sent an email via support and they could see that I had bought it and received it but it does nothing. No clock or coin. now I have been waiting days for an answer. I have the cat and the golden obelisk but because I didn't get the red beetles I can't buy the marroc palace. 
    I don’t buy him 2 times.

I bought the scarab but then I was thrown out of the game. Restarted and the scarab was nowhere to be found but the beetles were gone too. sent an email via support and they could see that I had bought it and received it but it does nothing. No clock or coin. now I have been waiting days for an answer. I have the cat and the golden obelisk but because I didn't get the red beetles I can't buy the marroc palace. 
    I don’t buy him 2 times.

Thank you, May I have your game ID please. I would like to follow up with my supervisor. Thank you.
    I don’t buy him 2 times.

Thank you, May I have your game ID please. I would like to follow up with my supervisor. Thank you.
    Id 2145998

I don’t buy him 2 times.

Id 2145998

Thank you for your ID. Can you please tell me if the adjustment has been made so now you have the correct amount of gold/red scarabs to buy the Moroccan Palace? 
    I don’t buy him 2 times.

Id 2145998

Thank you for your ID. Can you please tell me if the adjustment has been made so now you have the correct amount of gold/red scarabs to buy the Moroccan Palace? 
    Yes I can buy the Moroccan Palace
    I don’t buy him 2 times.

Id 2145998

Yes I can.

Wonderful.

Yes thanks for the help.

Yes thanks for the help.

You are welcome. I’m glad we could resolve this issue for you. 

Sabrina78, Patricia Mose. Monyk Hernandz, Gilmara Cavalcante, Marilisa Mumumeci, Suran Chan, Rosy Sousa Correia, harlyfan, Ute, Ericlena Bosje, Tom Junyounphan, nanalyn48, Marib Rib, cherylrozzo, Cobi Luijt, Angelina Leung, Renae Kendrick, mckinneyk, Ayada Paradis, Brenda-Lee Lodder, Zalo Ena, Mel Caran, https://www.instagram.com/p/BxM2DGOj7Se/ There is a silent auction on Instagram that may assist you in this quest. Good Luck. 

Thank you Rachel!  :*
  •   🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
     👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿
  • Buenos dias, conseguir el premio final del palacio es casi imposible . Me voy a quedar a unos 300 escarabajos de conseguir , he conseguido el resto de premios . Claramente los pametros de la energia verde no son los correctos. Dada la novedad me imagino que se han querido probar cosas por parte de los desarrolladores.Lo unico positivo es haber presentado un reto con un formato distinto y que a mi me parece interesante y que puede utilizarse mas veces. Solo hay que ajustar los parámetros de la energia verde ( tiempo, objetos que la den dentro del mapa, fabricas/talleres para conseguirla)
    Buenos dias, conseguir el premio final del palacio es casi imposible . Me voy a quedar a unos 300 escarabajos de conseguir , he conseguido el resto de premios . Claramente los pametros de la energia verde no son los correctos. Dada la novedad me imagino que se han querido probar cosas por parte de los desarrolladores.Lo unico positivo es haber presentado un reto con un formato distinto y que a mi me parece interesante y que puede utilizarse mas veces. Solo hay que ajustar los parámetros de la energia verde ( tiempo, objetos que la den dentro del mapa, fabricas/talleres para conseguirla)
    Good morning, getting the final prize at the palace is almost impossible. I'm going to be about 300 beetles to get, I got the rest of the prizes. Clearly the green energy parameters are not correct. Given the novelty I imagine that they wanted to try things on the part of the developers. The only positive thing is to have presented a challenge with a different format and that I find interesting and that can be used more times. You just have to adjust the parameters of the green energy (time, objects that give it inside the map, factories / workshops to get it)  
    Buen día, me alegro mucho de que hayas podido obtener las estatuas del gato y el escarabajo junto con el obelisco de oro. Son muy hermosos y dan muy buenas recompensas como boletos de fortuna, para omitir el refuerzo y las SB. Estoy de acuerdo, como muchos jugadores, en que la novedad de esta búsqueda fue bienvenida como un cambio y debería repetirse nuevamente con los ajustes necesarios. Tus observaciones sobre los parámetros del juego se transmitirán a los desarrolladores. Gracias por pasar por el foro y compartir sus observaciones a medida que son apreciadas.
  • happilyretiredhappilyretired happilyretiredComments: 37 ✭✭
    ID 3374089.  How do I get the wood in the last part of the temple?  Everytime I think Im going to be able to get the palace there is always something else. This quest needs to be extended. Ive spent a lot of real money and I beat myself up everytime I do.  But I keep thinking Im so close to the end

Its at the Lost Temple.  
    ID 3374089.  How do I get the wood in the last part of the temple?  Everytime I think Im going to be able to get the palace there is always something else. This quest needs to be extended. Ive spent a lot of real money and I beat myself up everytime I do.  But I keep thinking Im so close to the end

Its at the Lost Temple.  
    Hello happilyretired. Congratulations, you have entered the Temple. Have you cleared all the fog in your city, unearthed all the crates, vases and backpacks?  Please provide me with a screenshot of the Archaeology Shop. Thank you. 
    edited May 12
    ID 374089. Here is screenshot of archeology shop. Ive worked so hard. Spent so much. I see no way to get that wood. Im at the Lost Temple. But I can not get the wood. Also I had written to Customer Service that I purchased the small temple that goes with the obelisk (sp?) And the cat. But the small temple disappeared so I repurchased the small temple which hurt me in the Archaeolgy shop. I wanted to get the lost temple so bad. Ive run out of time.  

• I have the same problem and do not know what else is there. Nothing but unremovable boulders left
    ID 374089.   I forgot to attach pic of archaelogy shop.  I do like this event but its no fun to spend so much real money and lose in the end.  
    ID 374089. Here is screenshot of archeology shop. Ive worked so hard. Spent so much. I see no way to get that wood. Im at the Lost Temple. But I can not get the wood. Also I had written to Customer Service that I purchased the small temple that goes with the obelisk (sp?) And the cat. But the small temple disappeared so I repurchased the small temple which hurt me in the Archaeolgy shop. I wanted to get the lost temple so bad. Ive run out of time.  

Ok. The screenshot didn’t appear. Further, it’s the weekend so Support is going to be slow to respond. It takes them at least 48 hours particularly over the weekend and when it’s busy. Hope you included screenshots in your message to them? 

I have the same problem and do not know what else is there. Nothing but unremovable boulders left
    Sherri Mallory, By the same problem do you mean you have entered the temple? You have purchased the cat statue, the scarab statue and the gold obelisk. Now you want to buy the Moroccan Palace but don’t have enough black scarabs? Is your area completely cleared of all fog? Have you purchased any other decorations from the archaeology shop? 
    ID 374089   Ive been playing this game for over a year.   That last quest to get the palace is almost (key word almost) is enough to make me want to quit. I kept spending real money (my own fault) thinking if I get that big boulder maybe there is something there. I made it to the palace. I thought I would get in (Not).  I turned over everything I could find.  I kept thinking this is ridiculous But I kept playing. This game is becoming too expensive. I noted before the nice big buildings you seem to have to buy. I never got the Xmas kiosk and yet it is still an item (its not Xmas) that is still being used so I have to skip.  Not going to purchase. The ONE THING that keeps me in This game is Customer Support.  You have always been wonderful. Not like other game companies. But this last quest was ridiculous.  I dread seeing my credit card statement.  The quest was fun digging and finding. But it was all for nothing. And while Im going on this spree the Spring Lottery.  Never get anything worth anything. Okay Im gonna stop but again this last quest ALMOST did it in for me.  Its just becoming too expensive.  I normally wont buy the buildings, too expensive. But you got me on this last quest 
    ID 374089   Ive been playing this game for over a year.   That last quest to get the palace is almost (key word almost) is enough to make me want to quit. I kept spending real money (my own fault) thinking if I get that big boulder maybe there is something there. I made it to the palace. I thought I would get in (Not).  I turned over everything I could find.  I kept thinking this is ridiculous But I kept playing. This game is becoming too expensive. I noted before the nice big buildings you seem to have to buy. I never got the Xmas kiosk and yet it is still an item (its not Xmas) that is still being used so I have to skip.  Not going to purchase. The ONE THING that keeps me in This game is Customer Support.  You have always been wonderful. Not like other game companies. But this last quest was ridiculous.  I dread seeing my credit card statement.  The quest was fun digging and finding. But it was all for nothing. And while Im going on this spree the Spring Lottery.  Never get anything worth anything. Okay Im gonna stop but again this last quest ALMOST did it in for me.  Its just becoming too expensive.  I normally wont buy the buildings, too expensive. But you got me on this last quest 
    Hello happilyretired. Thank you for coming to the forum. I have provided my supervisor with your game ID. You should receive a response from support at some point tomorrow concerning the issue with the Search for the Lost Temple Quest.