NEW: HOTEL ATLANTIS!

27 Comments·Started 29 May 2019 05:13 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager
Mia and the Genie are arguing about architecture and human observation and attention to detail. The Genie claims that people are extremely unobservant, and Mia says the opposite, so the Genie decided to hide onyx figurines of cats throughout the city and its environs. Mia must find and collect them with the residents’ help.

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 236 Community Manager

Requirements: this quest can be received for players starting with level 15.

Rewards

To receive the rewards, you need to collect Onyx statuettes.

There are on-the-way rewards and extra rewards after receiving the main prize:

More info about the Atlantis Palm hotel: size 12*7, can be placed in the City center, Sands and Bay; gives 2-4 marathon points for 16 days starting from the moment it is first placed on the map.

Every 100 more Onyx statuettes collected after the main prize will get you extra prizes!

6) Extra reward 1:  25,000 coins, 15 marathon points;

7) Extra reward 2: 1,000 goods, 15 marathon points;

8) Extra reward 3: 10 superbucks, 15 marathon points;

9) and so on, starting with Extra reward 1 again.

How many statuettes can I get?

2, 3 or 5 statuettes for regular tasks!

4, 6,10 statuettes for bonus tasks!

Please keep in mind that bonus tasks:

• can be obtained after completing 5 other tasks (regular or bonus)

• have a timer for completion and cannot be deleted during the completion time.

• If you did not manage to complete the task in time, it disappears!

What about cooldowns?

If you finish a task, there is no cooldown time. If you trash a task, there is a 3-hour cooldown time.

Rating

You need to collect at least 15 Ancient coins to take part in the Rating competition.

After the quest ends, players who take the first 25 places receive the extra rewards:

• 1st place: 100 marathon points + Gold Cat, gives 3-5 superbucks and 3-5 pearls every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;

• 2nd place: 70 marathon points + Silver Cat, gives 2-4 superbucks and 2-4 pearls every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;

• 3rd place: 50 marathon points + Bronze Cat, gives 1-3 superbucks and 1-3 pearls every 24 hours, 16 days from the moment when it was first placed in the city;

• 4-6th places: 40 pearls, 40 marathon points;

• 7-10th places: 30 pearls, 30 marathon points;

• 11-15th places: 25 pearls, 25 marathon points;

• 16-20th places: 20 pearls, 20 marathon points;

• 21-25th places: 15 pearls, 15 marathon points.

• Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
  • Christine Chris MChristine Chris M Freshly on the board Christine Chris MComments: 1
    edited May 2019
    very nice building .hope i can get it .thank you 

• Sonia DiazSonia Diaz Forum Dweller Sonia DiazComments: 33 ✭✭
    Beautiful building !! I hope you don't ask so many things as the last train misión 🤷‍♀️

• RaymondRaymond RaymondComments: 6
    Can I know how many Onyx statuettes are needed for the first 5 rewards?
  • Will you be listing the requirements ahead of time for this quest?
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 177 ✭✭✭
    atlantis hotel .. :D 
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1332 Super Moderator
    Will you be listing the requirements ahead of time for this quest?
    This is a random quest so there are no quest steps. 

• NikiValineNikiValine NikiValineComments: 61 ✭✭
    Beautiful :-)
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1332 Super Moderator
    Raymond said:
    Can I know how many Onyx statuettes are needed for the first 5 rewards?
    This quest is set up like the Vietnam museum so you can go to the quest description for that quest here on our forum and see how it is set up :) 

• Vic MartinVic Martin Vic MartinComments: 9
    Cuantos gatos pide en el la recompensa 5 la del hotel?

• Maureen MoeJoe DearbornMaureen MoeJoe Dearborn Freshly on the board Maureen MoeJoe DearbornComments: 2
    I WAS TOLD THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY MORE QUEST FOR A WHILE FOR BAY ITEMS.. AND  WOW. GUESS WHAT iIHAVE GOTTEN 3 SO FAR ..ON TIMED .. AND I AM NOT FINISHED UP GRADING MY HOTEL YET.. SO AGAIN I HAD TO SPEND SUPER BUCKS. TO MOVE ON..
  • cazoohcazooh Freshly on the board cazoohComments: 1
    I keep getting requests for items on a timed quest that I don't have and can't get because I have completed parts of my bay. One example is the crab shack. I'm still upgrading the hotel! I don't have the SBs to pay it off either and if I dump the quest I lose 8 hours time because I have to wait to start a quest! I am really frustrated! 
  • Why when upgrading the Hotel to Level 5 in the Bay - you have to get 192 tourist points - then once you finish that at 4 points per party which takes forever, you need 60 FIGS and 18 SPA JARS (which takes forever also) and on top of that you need over 900,000 (THOUSAND piastres).  This leaves you with almost NOTHING to be able to expand for land in the BAY because it costs over 200,000 for each puny little plot!  WHAT A RIP OFF the BAY is! in my opinion!

• JeanJean Forum Dweller JeanComments: 40 ✭✭
    I think it would have been nice to be offered alternatives in the quest for those who have not completed the cliff edge lighthouse so therefore can not place buildings in the water....I actually like this quest and really want that lovely building but it is getting hard when I have to bin a quest especially if its a gold quest because I have not completed the lighthouse. :(
  • mecmec mecComments: 7
    Can you guys change up the Quest requests? It always roughly asks the same things. Printed Cotton, Diamonds, Masks, Beetroot, Petrol cans, Screwbolts, golden tickets, Croissants, Rum rings. It's tiresome already and this is since Vietnam Memorial Building! 
    ı like this :D hotel atlantis 
    Jean said:
    I think it would have been nice to be offered alternatives in the quest for those who have not completed the cliff edge lighthouse so therefore can not place buildings in the water....I actually like this quest and really want that lovely building but it is getting hard when I have to bin a quest especially if its a gold quest because I have not completed the lighthouse. :(
    If you don't have the bay done yet, might I suggest that you work on this as the bay items will be asked for in all the new quests. 

You may have to skip a few new quests until you get all of the bay items completed. However, just as the to-do list was and is very important to the game so is the bay. If you don't have the bay done then the new quests will be a little harder for you to do until you get the bay completed. 

Have a wonderful day

Why when upgrading the Hotel to Level 5 in the Bay - you have to get 192 tourist points - then once you finish that at 4 points per party which takes forever, you need 60 FIGS and 18 SPA JARS (which takes forever also) and on top of that you need over 900,000 (THOUSAND piastres).  This leaves you with almost NOTHING to be able to expand for land in the BAY because it costs over 200,000 for each puny little plot!  WHAT A RIP OFF the BAY is! in my opinion!

Please note that you need piastres when you are doing your buildings upgrades, it shows at the bottom of the quest pop up and they will be taken once you have enough, also piastres are used for land. 

You get so many thousands and thousands of piastres by throwing parties and collecting from the tourists during the time of the party :) the higher the level of stars on your hotel the more you will get. 

You can also get 900 piastres from the Bay Bridge every 12 hours,
    2000 piastres from the Cliffedge Lighthouse every 24 hours,
    1300 piastres from the Do-Do nest every 12 hours after they are built.

You can also get 200 Piastres from the Captains House every 6 hours. 
    400 piastres from the maître D's house every 8 hours, 
     600 from the Designer's Belvedere every 7 hours.
    2700 piastres from the Caribbean Square every 24 hours.
    House "figueres"  2500 piastres every 20 hours.
    Easter Island Moai 3,000 piastres every 36 hours. 
    Kayak Rental 2,ooo piastres every 24 hours.
    Diving School: gives 1,300 piastres every 16 hours

I WAS TOLD THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY MORE QUEST FOR A WHILE FOR BAY ITEMS.. AND  WOW. GUESS WHAT iIHAVE GOTTEN 3 SO FAR ..ON TIMED .. AND I AM NOT FINISHED UP GRADING MY HOTEL YET.. SO AGAIN I HAD TO SPEND SUPER BUCKS. TO MOVE ON..
    I am not sure who told you that information, however, the Bay is part of the game so now it will be used in most if not all new quests, if you have not completed the Bay yet, I would suggest that you work on this first and perhaps skip a few new quests as they will be asking you for things in the bay and if you don't have the bay done, then they will be harder for you. 

Have a wonderful day :) 

• JeanJean Forum Dweller JeanComments: 40 ✭✭
    Jean said:
    If you don't have the bay done yet, might I suggest that you work on this as the bay items will be asked for in all the new quests. 

You may have to skip a few new quests until you get all of the bay items completed. However, just as the to-do list was and is very important to the game so is the bay. If you don't have the bay done then the new quests will be a little harder for you to do until you get the bay completed. 

Have a wonderful day

Okay thanks Jenn :)
  • Roos SmitRoos Smit Roos SmitComments: 30
    like the rewards of this quest! Tx!  But is it me or is it the game that is so slow lately? Especially when changing to other areas or visiting friends cities.... Have to restart frequently.... 

Roos Smit said:
    like the rewards of this quest! Tx!  But is it me or is it the game that is so slow lately? Especially when changing to other areas or visiting friends cities.... Have to restart frequently.... 

“SuperCity” has very detailed graphics, and it requires specific system performance. It really doesn't matter if you have  a brand new or old computer as each computer is made differently. You need to check your system to see what you actually have. 

Here’s a short list of system requirements for running “SuperCity” smooth.

🤓 If you’re not into this technical stuff, ask a computer master to check your device:

💻Minimum requirements: 
    - 2 GHz processor,
    - 4 Gb RAM,
    - GPU with Stage 3D support.

💻Recommended requirements (perfect game performance guaranteed):
    - 3 GHz processor,
    - 16 Gb RAM,
    - GPU with Stage 3D support.

Have you checked the connection speed of your internet? If you have a slower internet connection, then that will/can cause your gaming issues. 

You can do a speed test here to see what type of download speed you are getting. 

Please take the test and let me know what your download speed is, please?

• Roos SmitRoos Smit Roos SmitComments: 30
    Roos Smit said:
    And all of the device requirements are what we recommend for our game? Do you clear your history and Cache to the beginning of time often? How about your temp files? Do you delete those often? All of those things will cause websites to slow down or not work properly if you don't have them emptied often. I do mine every day, some players do theirs a few times a week, it just depends on how much you use your computer every day. 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!