Comments on Cartel Revenge's event

15 Comments·Started 30 May 2019 03:56 PM
Sadly, I got 200 patches in 30 minutes. Kind of imbalanced when I spent hours in a Volcano for 20-30 patches.

You create imbalance in your game and people will not spend. This is awfully bad. Besides, it just points out that Nitrogun is the main defense of choice. If you have 2 Nitroguns, you can get pass wave 13-15. Only 1 Nitrogun and get to level 10-12.

Comments

• nico84500nico84500 nico84500Comments: 2
    edited May 31
    trop nul cet événement 3 jours pour 20 minutes de jeu maximum

• newtonnewton newtonComments: 2
    Thats it will not play this game again Cartels revenge is not worth it got 💩 prize and it cost me 1,0000.00 coins for it and got five hits after the game finished in revenge attacks never again rubbish
  • Eric CoxEric Cox Eric CoxComments: 1
    Attacked six islands as required sat back and nothing happened. complete waste of time
  • Jorn CoenraadsJorn Coenraads Jorn CoenraadsComments: 55 Moderator
    I really liked the new cartel revenge, for me it was a bonus event.....and i did not do very well so my reward was also not so good....but i know i can do much better next time.

and im happy its a event what makes defence more important in the game, bcoz it was all about attacking and now also about defence :D
  • Duc Hy NguyenDuc Hy Nguyen Duc Hy NguyenComments: 22 ✭✭
    Eric Cox, you had to go click to trigger the base defense.

The really bad point is that I ended completely changing my base around but that is not a setup suitable against human players. So, after the event, I had to go back and try to figure out how I had my stuff. It was long and tedious. I had to do it mainly for the last few stages. Usually, I don't face 15 dune buggies or 72 Dozers.

==> I hope that the devs come up with a way to save base layouts. Let's say 3 different layouts so that you can play in normal time, 1 for event, and 1 base that you can edit and try stuff. Of course, this means even more complications in the game and that is NOT what the players want. We want an easy game, not too many events and not too tedious. I mean hitting 50-100 islands a day is not exactly fun just to get enough resources.

Keep it simple.
    it would be cool to save some base layouts, I made a screenshot bfor I changed my base layout so i knew how to putt all back after the event.
    I did a screenshot as well. 

But it's really tedious to make the changes back. Besides, it's also important to place the right gun (with the level and material upgrades) at the exact right spot because of fine-tuning. Anyway, it's another really annoying feature.

Playkot either provides the necessary tools to save/reload base layouts, or skip adding half improvised features. Anyway, after the Cartel's Revenge, we saw a lot of players jumping to a higher alliance just to get the extra base turrets. We want a better and more fun game not a more complicated one.
    It would be great to have a save/reload base layouts tool, but for me its also fun to renew my base a few times.

And dont think the getting the extra base turrets has something to do with the Cartel's Revenge, at my level (67) and higher the most active players already had all extra guns bfro the Cartel's Revenge.
    Save/Reload is a MUST as the AI attacks in a very linear and dumb way as opposed to a human. The two base concepts are totally different for defense. As it is right now, it's much too cumbersome to re-organize our base on a regular basis. The mines always get in the way :disappointed:

As for the extra guns, I will see this month. Last month, I had 1 Nitrogun (level 8) and 1 Plasmatron (level 6).

This month, I have 2 Nitroguns (level 5 and 8), 2 Plasmatron (level 8 and 1) and 1 green devil turret level 3. The major thing is having 2 Nitroguns. Otherwise, it's not possible to stop the dune buggies.

edited June 11
    I got 3 Nitroguns (2 x level 5 and 1 x level 12) 2 Plasma (both level 5) and 2 acid guns/green devil turret (also both level 5) so all are a bit low in level....my other guns are much stronger upgrated and more important, my Rocket batterys are level 25, Railguns are level 21/22, cannons are level 25/26, machine gun level 24 and snipertowers are also 24..... and level 15 of this event was not so hard to do (for me and my level). 

That seems mighty strong. May I ask you what level you are? My guess is level 28-29.

I'm level 48 and I think that might have helped me as I am in the upper echelon of the 40-49 bracket. I finished abnormally high, 95th.

So HQ around level 31-32. Nice, does that mean that you get the Test Station level 10? Because that makes a big difference for the defense Test Equipments. Looking forward to test my defense upgrades since last event.
    yes i got my test station level 10 and i love it 
    Thanks for sharing the info Jorn. It helps to know what higher players use. Cheers.