SPECIAL OFFER WITH THE HOUSE OF DRAGONS CHEST EVENT

10 Comments·Started 07 June 2019 01:40 PM
Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 189 Community Manager

Comments

• Diana CraciunDiana Craciun Diana CraciunComments: 189 Community Manager
    edited June 8

Special Offer with the House of Dragons

Reichsburg Castle: brings 4,100 coins, 3-5 energy, 2-4 pearls every 20 hours, 2-4 summer keys during the House of Dragons chest event, 4-6 marathon points 16 days from the moment it is first placed; size is 7x8

Grand Lisboa Hotel: brings 5,400 coins, 2-3 energy, 3-5 pearls every 24 hours, 3-5 summer keys during the House of Dragons chest event, 5-7 marathon points 16 days from the moment it is first placed; size is 9x9

Ghent Post Office: 3,500 coins every 16 hours, 2-5 summer keys during the House of Dragons Chest event;

Kelvingrove Gallery: 4,000 coins every 24 hours, 1-3  summer keys during the House of Dragons Chest event;

Spanish Church: 2,500 coins, 1-3 energy every 16 hours, 1-3 summer keys during the House of Dragons chest event

Andersen Castle: 4,500 coins, 3-4 energy every 24 hours, 2-4 summer keys during the House of Dragons chest event

• mayra2mayra2 mayra2Comments: 1
    Buenos días, se ve muy bonito el castillo Reichsburg, que tamaño tiene?
  • So I worked hard for The Vietnames Museum and the Lep. Castle only to find I can't get pearls from them as you've changed the rules. Makes me angry!

• Costo y tamaño del Hotel de Lisboa

• Sonia DiazSonia Diaz Forum Dweller Sonia DiazComments: 32 ✭✭
    Thank you, they are a wonderful buildings ! 💜
  • Atilla ArslanAtilla Arslan Freshly on the board Atilla ArslanComments: 173 ✭✭✭
  • ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1314 Super Moderator
    So I worked hard for The Vietnames Museum and the Lep. Castle only to find I can't get pearls from them as you've changed the rules. Makes me angry!

The rules haven't changed. Each season the buildings change. It has been like this from the very start of the game

Do not worry! Every year and every season change the buildings that give the seasonal currency will change also.

Just like the beginning of spring, nobody started out with all of the buildings that gave daffodils, we gave some of those buildings out as quests and some of the buildings for purchase, throughout the season... The same thing with the summer, there will be quests to get buildings that drop pearls, and there will buildings for purchase as well, the same for fall, and then again for winter. Don't worry if you don't have any buildings right now, there will be lots more added as the season goes on  :) 

Just because they aren't used the next season doesn't mean they won't ever be used again. Maybe something that was used in a different season may give out something for this season? You just never know. This is our way of keeping the game fresh :) 

The buildings will still give energy and coins even though they no longer drop seasonal currency.  :) 

Have a fun and fantastic day

• ForumSupportForumSupport Forum Dweller ForumSupportComments: 1314 Super Moderator
    mayra2 said:
    Buenos días, se ve muy bonito el castillo Reichsburg, que tamaño tiene?

Costo y tamaño del Hotel de Lisboa

You will see the cost of the buildings in your game, as they are different for different countries depending on where you live and the exchange rate for your country

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!