Comments on Cartel Revenge's 2 event

2 Comments·Started 16 June 2019 12:57 PM
I think that the game is very unbalanced. Most level 60+ can't even get pass stage 7 or 8.

I am  level 49 currently ranked 14th and most of the players ranked under 100 are all level 40-49. 

My key defense is the Nitrogun. I have two of them, put them both a the front, freeze them and let the other weapons kill them.

• What are your thoughts about the event? It helps if you tell your base level.
  • What is your favorite strategy?

Comments

• XXwilmaXXXXwilmaXX XXwilmaXXComments: 1
    sorry everyone but I don't like the cartel revenge. When you are a high level player maybe it's fun but if you are small it's no fun. So it seems to me that smaller players are left out in this way. Unfair bussines if you asked me.
  • Duc Hy NguyenDuc Hy Nguyen Duc Hy NguyenComments: 24 ✭✭
    I finished 19th. Apart from 300 Pablo Patches and 2000 green bills, this is the prize that I got from the Test Crate for finishing 19th!!!! 

LMAO, this event, it's not worth it.

The event should be just left to 3 open days and you should be able to complete it in 1 day. As it is, if you miss the first day, you can't play the event.

All players ranked under 100 (maybe under 200) were all levels 40-49. That was evil.

Playkot has some adjustments to do. I think that they tried to make it really hard for higher levels, hoping to force those players to perform upgrade speed-ups.

:#  :#:#