Playkot protect your players please

2 Comments·Started 21 July 2019 08:38 PM
Ok so i have a couple of accounts 4 actually and lets talk about my level 55 where this morning where out of the blue facebook disables it. I have no idea why. I fill out there stupid request my birthdate. Now i iwill wait for god knows how long and here is why. My other  accoung level 50 2 months ago i allowed a friend to use on her group for awhile and she changed the pw and i went to change back the pw then had to go thru the security procedeures and guess what, still not unlocked. My ids do not match how i sighned up . Here is my point. I guess i used some wrong birthdate by mistake. So im out all that money building that accoung in the game. Now this account i have no idea what will happen. Facebook randomly checks account i guess. This is the only place we can play the game and its not right after so much effort and time money spent on the game. PLAYKOT needs to give us a new platform where we can play it, Its registered under our emai.I also asked if they can move it to my new db account made and they said no, There wrong. Yhey have our player ids on file under our emal. Total bs Fix it playkot 

Comments

• Duc Hy NguyenDuc Hy Nguyen Duc Hy NguyenComments: 24 ✭✭
    edited July 22
    I think that sharing accounts for playing is not allowed by some games. Many players have been banned for sharing accounts in many games.

As much as I wish as you can get back your account, I can only suggest that you stop trying to exploit the game by sharing accounts. 

In brief, it looks like you're cheating and they banned you.
  • crawlerscrawlers crawlersComments: 10
    Jond said:
    Ok so i have a couple of accounts 4 actually and lets talk about my level 55 where this morning where out of the blue facebook disables it. I have no idea why. I fill out there stupid request my birthdate. Now i iwill wait for god knows how long and here is why. My other  accoung level 50 2 months ago i allowed a friend to use on her group for awhile and she changed the pw and i went to change back the pw then had to go thru the security procedeures and guess what, still not unlocked. My ids do not match how i sighned up . Here is my point. I guess i used some wrong birthdate by mistake. So im out all that money building that accoung in the game. Now this account i have no idea what will happen. Facebook randomly checks account i guess. This is the only place we can play the game and its not right after so much effort and time money spent on the game. PLAYKOT needs to give us a new platform where we can play it, Its registered under our emai.I also asked if they can move it to my new db account made and they said no, There wrong. Yhey have our player ids on file under our emal. Total bs Fix it playkot 
    a few points to make, 1, never state you gave a friend,family member your pw to play the game. 2, security access can be done other ways like get 3 friends to verify that they know you and have spoken to you. 3, transfering accounts to other accounts is not possible they use backup data for facebook members which like any game when you logout does a save for the next time your online and all the data is attached to that accounts ID and cant be changed. 4, i dont understand what this means "My ids do not match how i sighned up" but if im correct and your saying them facebook ID'S have been changed then you deserve your accounts being clocked as it looks like your trying to switch an account thats closed down for cheating.