SuperCity Mobile, v. 1.26.0 (July 24, 2019 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

20 Comments·Updated 05 August 2019 07:43 AM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 42 Community Manager
edited August 5 in Super Updates

📢📢📢 It's update time, Mayor! We are so excited to talk you about our novelties 🤩
❤ Bugs Fixes 🐞
  • Video ads fixed 🎬✅
  • The game doesn't crash anymore when you go to your storage 🏠 or get your reward 🎁✅
  • Helper Buildings now have a special icon showing they drop quest items 📝 ✅

💙 New Land 🌏
  • The new land expansions 🌏 are added at the eastern side of the City Center ➡
  • Sea Trade ⛵ orders are re-worked in order to give more items ⬆ for the same 'price' (almost every second order will give you double payout).

💚 New Tropical Events 🌴
  • Tropical islands expeditions with Lee 🆒
  • Tropical facades to bring 🏖 summertime ⛱  to your city will arrive in August!
  • Special Tropical Pathways in the Shop (sold with coins 💰)

💜 SuperCity Mobile Birthday 🎂
  • Our birthday was on July 20th, but we are still celebrating 🎉
  • A special birthday quest 'Two Years Together!' - very easy with lots of useful gifts 🎁🎁🎁

Thank you for being with us, Mayors 💖💋 Hurry to update your game and get your superbucks 💸🏃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.26.1 version (released on August 1st 2019)

🐞 Bugs fixed
  • Glitch with refilling all the production units at once.
  • Tooltip arrow showing the left bottom corner of the screen.

🤩 New features 🤩
  • Characters with bubbles removed (well, only bubbles).
  • ‘Show’ button to the Tropical Coins tooltip added.
  • Dark blue background on the right side of the screen added. 

⚠⚠⚠ If you still experience the issues that are supposed to be fixed, please contact our support team ASAP:
↪ https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all&l=en&contact=1↩ 

P.S. 'I don't have this update, why?'

- If you are an iOS player, please try the following: open the Updates tab at the App Store, refresh it and press the update button for our game.
- If it doesn't help or you are an Android player, please wait - the update doesn't appear in all the countries at the same time (it depends on the Stores and unfortunately, we can do nothing about this).

🌟🌟🌟 To have even more fun, join us here:

Comments

• Horrível ter que produzir um item de cada vez para a Fazenda, fábrica têxtil e fábrica de produção 
  • DebbieVDebbieV DebbieVComments: 1
    Why can’t I select multiple items to make in production? If I want to make wire I have to go back and select from the main menu for each time instead of just tapping it to make the item all.
  • Yes i shout be leveled up but it dont work the game does not telling the stars . I missed superbucks now.
  • RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 320 Super Moderator
    Since the new update I have to reactivate every thing, one by one, first this was possible.
    This applies to all items. I must click on every thing.

DebbieV said:
    Why can’t I select multiple items to make in production? If I want to make wire I have to go back and select from the main menu for each time instead of just tapping it to make the item all.
    All production only one by one. Very annoying. When is fix please?
    ID 4757585
    Horrível ter que produzir um item de cada vez para a Fazenda, fábrica têxtil e fábrica de produção 
    emsizzle said:
    I hate how I have to select everything i want to produce. Also I never got my reward for updating
    Hello, we are aware of the production glitch. A repair shall be implemented soon. What do you think of Li’s expedition to the tropics? She loves flowers how about you? 

Emsizzle, did you click on the cog icon on the lower left of your game screen? 

Josiane Lima, estamos cientes e uma correção deve ser implementada em breve
    Yes i shout be leveled up but it dont work the game does not telling the stars . I missed superbucks now.
    If you have reached level 150, congratulations. That is the highest level available. So many more ways to collect superbucks. Nearly every quest, leaderboard and many new buildings drop SBs at least for a limited time. Help Li with the tropical expedition and there are 7 buildings dropping SB. 
  • ID 3374089.  I really like the excursion to the tropics. Better than the last time and more islands. I kinda get bored staying in the city all the time.  And with the tropics you travel to more islands

i had put a note on here the other day but probably Didn’t post in the right area. For people with iOS you have to go into the App Store and search for SuperCity and that’s where the update icon is. It is not normally where they put updates that are automatically downloaded.  

Anyway thanks for the new land but most of all the excursion to the tropics.  Yay
  • CarolgoreCarolgore CarolgoreComments: 1
    Hello, in my game I need flower dust and I have 4 flower kiosks and only got one flower dust after collecting 3 times from all the four kiosks
  • Kim GelingKim Geling Kim GelingComments: 3
    My game is crashing frequently. I haven’t had this problem until this update.
  • Andrea TayAndrea Tay Andrea TayComments: 4
    When is the fix happening? I am not doing any production because I have to click multiple times to produce the same thing.  RachelFadams said:
    Since the new update I have to reactivate every thing, one by one, first this was possible.

DebbieV said:
    ID 4757585
    Horrível ter que produzir um item de cada vez para a Fazenda, fábrica têxtil e fábrica de produção 
    emsizzle said:
    I hate how I have to select everything i want to produce. Also I never got my reward for updating
    Hello, we are aware of the production glitch. A repair shall be implemented soon. What do you think of Li’s expedition to the tropics? She loves flowers how about you? 

• CrislisboaCrislisboa CrislisboaComments: 2
    Olá,
    o vosso jogo é muito interessante e desafiante, mas desde a última actualização está impossível jogar.
    No sistema IOS tanto no iPad como iPhone esta sempre a fechar o jogo, não se consegue ir a expedição, aos vizinhos, abrir a lista de missões, para além de todos os problemas aqui já mencionados em relação à produção de itens. Já segui todos os vossos helps e nada! 
    Acho q só com uma nova actualização!!
    Olá,
    o vosso jogo é muito interessante e desafiante, mas desde a última actualização está impossível jogar.
    No sistema IOS tanto no iPad como iPhone esta sempre a fechar o jogo, não se consegue ir a expedição, aos vizinhos, abrir a lista de missões, para além de todos os problemas aqui já mencionados em relação à produção de itens. Já segui todos os vossos helps e nada! 
    Acho q só com uma nova actualização!!
    Olá

Estamos aguardando que as Appstores aprove a atualização 1.26.1 em breve. Pedimos desculpas pelos inconvenientes criados. Obrigado por ter vindo ao fórum para nos informar.
    Carolgore said:
    Hello, in my game I need flower dust and I have 4 flower kiosks and only got one flower dust after collecting 3 times from all the four kiosks
    Hello, Flower dust? Which quest are you working on? Thank You. 
    My game is crashing frequently. I haven’t had this problem until this update.
    We are waiting for the AppStore to approve the newest update 1.26.1. That should fix the glitches. We apologize for any unconvinced. Thank you for coming to the forum. 
    When is the fix happening? I am not doing any production because I have to click multiple times to produce the same thing.  RachelFadams said:

DebbieV said:
    ID 4757585
    emsizzle said:

Hello Andrea Tay, We are waiting for the AppStore’s to approve update 1.26.1 to address the glitches. Thank you for reporting the issues with the game here on the forum. 
  • CrislisboaCrislisboa CrislisboaComments: 2
    Curiosa a resposta do vosso suporte:
    “Evgenia
    July 29, 2019, 11:15 +0100
    O problema com a produção será corrigido esta semana.
    Em relação a novas missões e falhas, recomendamos que os jogadores usem dispositivos com memória de acesso aleatório não inferior a 2 GB. Dispositivos com menos memória podem apresentar falhas e dificuldades no jogo. Seu dispositivo tem 1 GB.“
    Sempre joguei sem problemas até a última actualização e agora dizem que preciso de mais memória!!!
    Se calhar deviam por nos requisitos do jogo essa informação !!!! 
    Excusava de começar a jogar para depois não dar em nada!!!
    Curiosa a resposta do vosso suporte:
    “Evgenia
    July 29, 2019, 11:15 +0100
    O problema com a produção será corrigido esta semana.
    Em relação a novas missões e falhas, recomendamos que os jogadores usem dispositivos com memória de acesso aleatório não inferior a 2 GB. Dispositivos com menos memória podem apresentar falhas e dificuldades no jogo. Seu dispositivo tem 1 GB.“
    Sempre joguei sem problemas até a última actualização e agora dizem que preciso de mais memória!!!
    Se calhar deviam por nos requisitos do jogo essa informação !!!! 
    Excusava de começar a jogar para depois não dar em nada!!!
    Por favor, feche todos os outros aplicativos no seu dispositivo. Em seguida, desligue o dispositivo e reinicie o dispositivo. Obrigado.