๐ŸŒด Tropical island expedition (July 24, 2019 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

50 CommentsยทUpdated 31 July 2019 05:40 PM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 44 Community Manager
edited July 31 in Super Quests

๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/๏ธโ€

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Summer โ›ฑ is sizzling โ˜€๏ธ in the tropics ๐Ÿ–, it's time for a tropical ๐ŸŒด island expedition with Lee! Repair the Research Facilities on the tropical islands ๐Ÿœ , find blueprints and use them to get beautiful ๐Ÿคฉ and useful buildings and decorations! 

If you are lucky enough, you will get buildings dropping superbucks  ๐Ÿ’ธ for 1 1๏ธโƒฃ month ๐Ÿ—“ (!) after the event is over, isn't it amazing! ๐Ÿค—
- Tropical Orangery dropping 10 superbucks ๐Ÿ”Ÿ๐Ÿ’ธ every 3 hours until September 14th ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
3 Bungalows Deluxe dropping each 3 superbucks 3๏ธโƒฃ ๐Ÿ’ธ every 3 hours until September 14th ๐Ÿ˜
3 Bungalows dropping each 3 superbucks 3๏ธโƒฃ ๐Ÿ’ธ every 4 hours until September 14th ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 

๐ŸŒด What do you need to do? 
  • Tap the photo of Lee (under the Sea Trade โ›ต Icon) to get to the temporary location ๐Ÿ‘ง
  • Tap โ€˜Flower Island' to start the quest ๐Ÿ”
  • Remove obstacles using the special - purple - energy โšก๐Ÿ’œ
  • To unlock the neighbouring island, repair the Research Facility and find a dock. 
  • Collect Blueprints to buy ๐ŸŒด tropical buildings ๐ŸŒด and decorations for your city (to see them all, tap the blueprint icon on the right โžก๏ธ).
          ! Every building and decoration requires its own, very specific blueprints. The collected blueprints are shown at the 'Rewards' tab in your Inventory. 
  • Pay special attention to the backpacks ๐ŸŽ’ and boxes ๐Ÿ“ฆ you will find here and there - they may contain valuable items ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ 

๐ŸŒด Good to know
  • If you don't have enough energy to remove โ› an obstacle, it will be partly removed (the next time you'll need to 'add' the amount of energy you were short of).
  • If you tap the show button and it takes you to the middle of the clouds โ˜๏ธ , it's ok - you need to clear your way to get to this point. To clear the clouds โ˜๏ธ you need to remove obstacles near them. Sometimes you need to reload your game to make your progress appear ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Please note โ—๏ธ Once the event is over, this location - as well as all the resources that are hidden there - will disappear ๐Ÿ’ฅ!
         ! Items you win in this location, they won't disappear - you will be able to place them in your city ๐ŸŒƒ

๐ŸŒด How to get 'purple' energy? โšก๐Ÿ’œ
  • 'Purple' energy restores with time (1 point every 30 seconds).
  • Collecting your daily bonus (+200 energy points per day). 
  • Collecting profit from Research Facilities on the islands. 
  • Watching ads videos (to get a video you need to press the + sign at the 'purple' energy status bar). 
  • Buying with superbucks and during our sales. 
  • Opening backpacks ๐ŸŽ’ hidden on the islands (for energy bags of +15 energy points, you can't store more than 50 energy bags!).
  • Crafting energy cans from pineapples ๐Ÿ at the Tents (1 energy can every 30 minutes).
          ๐Ÿ’œ There is 1 tent on every island.
          ๐Ÿ’œ 1 energy can is equal to 75 energy points.
          ๐Ÿ’œ The crafted energy is not added to your energy bar but it is stored in your Inventory (you can't store more than 50 energy cans!). 
          ๐Ÿ’œ To get pineapples ๐Ÿ, remove Pineapple Trees on the islands.

๐ŸŒด How to get Blueprints?
  • From Bronze Chests hidden around the islands (open with a tap).
  • From Silver Chests hidden around the islands (open with a tap).
  • From Golden Chests hidden around the islands (open with special green leaf keys).
  • From Naturalist Chests sold at the 'Blueprint collection' window for Tropical Coins.
โ‰๏ธ Important note โ‰๏ธ
- If you have built all the allowed expeditions buildings (for example, 1 orangery or 3 bungalows) the blueprints will not drop โฌ‡๏ธ from the Naturalist Chest - in this case, they will change to tropical coins โœ…
- Blueprints are stored at the Inventory 'Rewards' tab, you can have no more than 350 of every blueprint (for decorations).

๐ŸŒด
 How to get Green Leaf Keys?
  • From Bronze Chests hidden around the islands.
  • From Silver Chests hidden around the islands.

๐ŸŒด
 How to get Tropical Coins?
  • Producing at the Research Facility you have built in your city using special blueprints (you'll need tropical stones, herbs, and timbers). 
  • Completing special quests in the Main City (the first one is 'Two Years Together!', more quests are coming, stay tuned ๐Ÿ˜‰).

๐ŸŒด How to get tropical stones, herbs, and timbers?
  • Removing stones, herbs, and trees on the islands with 'purple' energy.

• Flower Island: 9 chests.
  • Leaf Island: 14 chests. 
  • Stone Island: 16 chests.

๐Ÿ“Œ Required level: 5.

โŒ› The event stops for everyone on August 14th

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Have even more fun:

Comments

• Sabrina78Sabrina78 Sabrina78Comments: 132 โœญโœญโœญ
    Why our messages have been erased ??  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
  • Kyoko YorimotoKyoko Yorimoto Kyoko YorimotoComments: 4 โœญ
    i bought the bungalow which says profit in 4 hours in description. when i place it in my city, there isnt a pop up for it like other buildings? nothing happens when i click on the bungalow.
  • Pam HathawayPam Hathaway Pam HathawayComments: 2 โœญ
    I have the same problem with the bungalow as Kyoko. Also I built a research facility in my city and when I click on it I get a window to generate coins. But nowhere does it say how many you need. 
  • Pam HathawayPam Hathaway Pam HathawayComments: 2 โœญ
    Game requires way too much energy for all the work that burns energy and the amount it takes. 
  • RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 418 Super Moderator
    Sabrina78 said:
    Why our messages have been erased ??  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
    My apologies. It wasnโ€™t intentional. I was moving a conversation and I deleted players comments. I have the notes. 
    Game requires way too much energy for all the work that burns energy and the amount it takes. 
    Hello Pam Hathaway, are you talking about the game in general or a specific quest? Thank you.
    i bought the bungalow which says profit in 4 hours in description. when i place it in my city, there isnt a pop up for it like other buildings? nothing happens when i click on the bungalow.
    Please try restarting your game.
    I have the same problem with the bungalow as Kyoko. Also I built a research facility in my city and when I click on it I get a window to generate coins. But nowhere does it say how many you need. 

Please restart your game. Open the quest and tap show on the Research Facility task. Restarting your game should also set the coin on your bungalow. Thank you.
  • Ana Cristina GamaAna Cristina Gama Ana Cristina GamaComments: 1 โœญ
    edited July 29
    Ha um bug instalado no jogo. As produรงรตes, tรชm de se fazer uma uma uma. Se isto nao for concertado, provavelmente desistirei do jogo. Nao tenho tempo nem paciencia para estar a jogar desta maneira. Lamentavel, estar assim ha mais de uma semana
    Ha um bug instalado no jogo. As produรงรตes, tรชm de se fazer uma uma uma. Se isto nao for concertado, provavelmente desistirei do jogo. Nao tenho tempo nem paciencia para estar a jogar desta maneira. Lamentavel, estar assim ha mais de uma semana
    Obrigado por ter vindo ao fรณrum para denunciar os problemas do seu jogo. Uma vez que a falha foi identificada, um reparo tinha que ser encontrado. Ele precisa de uma liberaรงรฃo de uma atualizaรงรฃo adicional, 1.26.1. Atualizaรงรตes exigem aprovaรงรฃo de appstore. Quando isso acontecer, as falhas serรฃo corrigidas. Agradecemos a sua paciรชncia e pedimos desculpas ao inconveniente.
    Good Day, Yes we are aware of the loading issues. We have contacted support. Thank you for your patience. 
    Hi
    Hello. How may I help you.
  • Lee TaylorLee Taylor Lee TaylorComments: 1 โœญ
    I cant click on the purple video symbol to watch a video or collect my daily 200 purple energy. Nowhere near enough energy or pineapples to make it. Have 3 tents doing nothing because there are no pineapples anywhere.
  • Cie NanCie Nan Cie NanComments: 1 โœญ
    Pouvez vous traduire en franรงais svp. Merci 
    Nan Cie said:
    Pouvez vous traduire en franรงais svp. Merci 

Franรงais ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท

Nous savons que certains d'entre vous ne peuvent pas profiter du forum pleinement, รฉtant donnรฉ que celui-ci est en anglais. Mais nous avons la solution โ˜

1) Ouvrez notre forum via l'application Google Chrome.
    2) Appuyez sur les 3 points en haut ร  droite.
    3) Cliquez Sur 'Paramรจtres', puis 'Langues'.
    4) Sรฉlectionnez votre langue.
    5) Activez les suggestions de traduction automatique.
    6) Profitez ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nous savons que cette solution n'est peut-รชtre pas parfaite, mais รงa marche  ๐Ÿ˜…
    I cant click on the purple video symbol to watch a video or collect my daily 200 purple energy. Nowhere near enough energy or pineapples to make it. Have 3 tents doing nothing because there are no pineapples anywhere.
    Hello Lee Taylor, I found most of the pineapples to be on the first Island. On the second Island they were usually on the perimeters. Finding the backpacks are just as important because they give you instant energy but also packages of energy stored in your inventory along side regular energy bottles.
  • I found that in the island expedition on stone island I canโ€™t clear out the clouds to continue with my quest, there are no trees or anything. I donโ€™t know what to do at this time. Help!!! 
    I found that in the island expedition on stone island I canโ€™t clear out the clouds to continue with my quest, there are no trees or anything. I donโ€™t know what to do at this time. Help!!! 
    Hello armyprecioussoldier. You must complete your to do list on the left side of your screen. It looks like a clipboard. Tap on that and it will tell you to clear rocks, logs, find a path or build a research facility. Once you complete the to do list, do the next list. Blocked paths where there are just clouds will then show a bit of grass or tree to start clearing again. 
  • Madiha A MueedMadiha A Mueed Madiha A MueedComments: 2 โœญ
    Why can't I plant potatoes and produce tiles?
  • Sabrina78Sabrina78 Sabrina78Comments: 132 โœญโœญโœญ
    edited August 1
    With the update, the pink energies donโ€™t increase. 

So you must offer us  pink energies. 
    Sabrina78 said:
    With the update, the pink energies donโ€™t increase. 

So you must offer us  pink energies. 
    Hello Sabrina78,

Please contact support so they can check your game. Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the forum. 
    Why can't I plant potatoes and produce tiles?
    Welcome, I believe the repair has been implemented. Please refresh your game. Thank You.
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 277 โœญโœญโœญ
    Hoi, ik heb alles vrijgespeeld op de 3 eilanden. 
    Vraagje, ben je de munten kwijt aan het eind van het spel? Ik heb nu al zoveel blauwdrukken gekocht dat ik niet meer weet om ze te plaatsen.

Hoi, ik heb alles vrijgespeeld op de 3 eilanden. 
    Vraagje, ben je de munten kwijt aan het eind van het spel? Ik heb nu al zoveel blauwdrukken gekocht dat ik niet meer weet om ze te plaatsen.

Welkom Cobi Luijt,

Zodra de zoektocht gaat over, verdwijnt alles. Gebruik de resterende blauwdrukken om stenen idolen, clan totempalen, tropische bomen of surfplank stands te kopen. Ze worden in je opslag opgeslagen als je ervoor kiest ze niet in je stad te plaatsen.
  • Nichole BarkerNichole Barker Nichole BarkerComments: 2 โœญ
    I have spent soooo much time and money trying to find the last leaf key. I'm beginning to think it doesn't exist. There isn't much left to clear. Could this be a glitch or is it seriously hidden somewhere bizarre?

I have spent soooo much time and money trying to find the last leaf key. I'm beginning to think it doesn't exist. There isn't much left to clear. Could this be a glitch or is it seriously hidden somewhere bizarre?

All of the chest are on each island. Flower Island 9 chest, Leaf Island 14 chest and Stone Island 16 chest. Leaf keys are found in chest not by clearing rocks, timber of plants. If you only need one more key then you have not found all the chest. 

Have you been collecting coins? You can open chest in the Blueprints Collection Store with 8 coins each. The chest give the needed Blueprints as well. 

Do you have Instagram? https://www.instagram.com/p/B0wSknCDBtD/ This a link with tips.

Are you a member of any of the fan groups? They are posting help from other players. Scroll to the bottom of this link for a list of Facebook fan groups. 

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest
     Thank you for stopping by the forum.

• katbellakatbella katbellaComments: 4 โœญ
    Mona_Lisa said:

๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ผ ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ต ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช

https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/๏ธโ€

Summer โ›ฑ is sizzling โ˜€๏ธ in the tropics ๐Ÿ–, it's time for a tropical ๐ŸŒด island expedition with Lee! Repair the Research Facilities on the tropical islands ๐Ÿœ , find blueprints and use them to get beautiful ๐Ÿคฉ and useful buildings and decorations! 

If you are lucky enough, you will get buildings dropping superbucks  ๐Ÿ’ธ for 1 1๏ธโƒฃ month ๐Ÿ—“ (!) after the event is over, isn't it amazing! ๐Ÿค—
    - Tropical Orangery dropping 10 superbucks ๐Ÿ”Ÿ๐Ÿ’ธ every 3 hours until September 14th ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    3 Bungalows Deluxe dropping each 3 superbucks 3๏ธโƒฃ ๐Ÿ’ธ every 3 hours until September 14th ๐Ÿ˜
    3 Bungalows dropping each 3 superbucks 3๏ธโƒฃ ๐Ÿ’ธ every 4 hours until September 14th ๐Ÿ˜ฎ 

๐ŸŒด What do you need to do? 
    • Tap the photo of Lee (under the Sea Trade โ›ต Icon) to get to the temporary location ๐Ÿ‘ง
    • Tap โ€˜Flower Island' to start the quest ๐Ÿ”
    • Remove obstacles using the special - purple - energy โšก๐Ÿ’œ
    • To unlock the neighbouring island, repair the Research Facility and find a dock. 
    • Collect Blueprints to buy ๐ŸŒด tropical buildings ๐ŸŒด and decorations for your city (to see them all, tap the blueprint icon on the right โžก๏ธ).
              ! Every building and decoration requires its own, very specific blueprints. The collected blueprints are shown at the 'Rewards' tab in your Inventory. 
    • Pay special attention to the backpacks ๐ŸŽ’ and boxes ๐Ÿ“ฆ you will find here and there - they may contain valuable items ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ 

๐ŸŒด Good to know
    • If you don't have enough energy to remove โ› an obstacle, it will be partly removed (the next time you'll need to 'add' the amount of energy you were short of).
    • If you tap the show button and it takes you to the middle of the clouds โ˜๏ธ , it's ok - you need to clear your way to get to this point. To clear the clouds โ˜๏ธ you need to remove obstacles near them. Sometimes you need to reload your game to make your progress appear ๐Ÿ˜‰
    • Please note โ—๏ธ Once the event is over, this location - as well as all the resources that are hidden there - will disappear ๐Ÿ’ฅ!
             ! Items you win in this location, they won't disappear - you will be able to place them in your city ๐ŸŒƒ

๐ŸŒด How to get 'purple' energy? โšก๐Ÿ’œ
    • 'Purple' energy restores with time (1 point every 30 seconds).
    • Collecting your daily bonus (+200 energy points per day). 
    • Watching ads videos (to get a video you need to press the + sign at the 'purple' energy status bar). 
    • Buying with superbucks and during our sales. 
    • Opening backpacks ๐ŸŽ’ hidden on the islands (for energy bags of +15 energy points, you can't store more than 50 energy bags!).
    • Crafting energy cans from pineapples ๐Ÿ at the Tents (1 energy can every 30 minutes).
              ๐Ÿ’œ There is 1 tent on every island.
              ๐Ÿ’œ 1 energy can is equal to 75 energy points.
              ๐Ÿ’œ The crafted energy is not added to your energy bar but it is stored in your Inventory (you can't store more than 50 energy cans!). 
              ๐Ÿ’œ To get pineapples ๐Ÿ, remove Pineapple Trees on the islands.

๐ŸŒด How to get Blueprints?
    • From Bronze Chests hidden around the islands (open with a tap).
    • From Silver Chests hidden around the islands (open with a tap).
    • From Golden Chests hidden around the islands (open with special green leaf keys).
    • From Naturalist Chests sold at the 'Blueprint collection' window for Tropical Coins.
    โ‰๏ธ Important note โ‰๏ธ
    - If you have built all the allowed expeditions buildings (for example, 1 orangery or 3 bungalows) the blueprints will not drop โฌ‡๏ธ from the Naturalist Chest - in this case, they will change to tropical coins โœ…
    - Blueprints are stored at the Inventory 'Rewards' tab, you can have no more than 350 of every blueprint (for decorations).

๐ŸŒด
     How to get Green Leaf Keys?
    • From Bronze Chests hidden around the islands.
    • From Silver Chests hidden around the islands.

๐ŸŒด
     How to get Tropical Coins?
    • Producing at the Research Facility you have built in your city using special blueprints (you'll need tropical stones, herbs, and timbers). 
    • Completing special quests in the Main City (the first one is 'Two Years Together!', more quests are coming, stay tuned ๐Ÿ˜‰).

• Removing stones, herbs, and trees on the islands with 'purple' energy.

• Flower Island: 9 chests.
    • Leaf Island: 14 chests. 
    • Stone Island: 16 chests.

๐Ÿ“Œ Required level: 5.

โŒ› The event stops for everyone on August 14th

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Have even more fun:

Idone  the city research facility but seems to be glitch.  Finish the game but continue saying to build the city research facility, fix it.
    katbella said:Iโ€™m sone*
    Idone  the city research facility but seems to be glitch.  Finish the game but continue saying to build the city research facility, fix it.

Nichole Barker, please contact support ASAP. Thank you.
    Finish the quest but keep saying to build the city research facility which has been done. It seems to be glitch, fix it.
    katbella said:
    katbella said:
    katbella said:Iโ€™m sone*

katbella, please stop multiple posting rapidly. Please contact support immediately. Thank you. 
  • TL_HTL_H TL_HComments: 1 โœญ
    Hi There,

I have a some questions:

1. Highlighted yellow - is there a Tropical Greenhouse as well? If so, how can I locate the blueprints?
    2. I have found all of the boxes on all 3 islands. What is this last task? When I click โ€œShowโ€ it brings me to the research facility I already build in my main city.

• ky1969ky1969 ky1969Comments: 2 โœญ
    My game crashes every time I go to access they game crashes every time I go to access the third island! Not happy at all as have spent $$$$ on Superbucks! 
  • ky1969ky1969 ky1969Comments: 2 โœญ
    Meant to read when I access the third island in the quest....
    TL_H said:
    Hi There,

I have a some questions:

1. Highlighted yellow - is there a Tropical Greenhouse as well? If so, how can I locate the blueprints?
    2. I have found all of the boxes on all 3 islands. What is this last task? When I click โ€œShowโ€ it brings me to the research facility I already build in my main city.

Good Day, TL H, 

Please, empty the research facility in your city. Once you see the zzzโ€™s close your game to restart so that you get the Playkot logo that your game is loading. It should be possible to complete the step then. 
    ky1969 said:
    My game crashes every time I go to access they game crashes every time I go to access the third island! Not happy at all as have spent $$$$ on Superbucks! 
    ky1969 said:
    Meant to read when I access the third island in the quest....
    Good Day, ky1969. The expedition requires a lot of memory ram. Please close all other applications open on your device and restart your game. Thank you for stopping by the forum.
  • Kyoko YorimotoKyoko Yorimoto Kyoko YorimotoComments: 4 โœญ
    lovin the superbucks from the buildings!! i think i may be able to finally buy helper buildings and the sideshows that cost 450++ sb. thank you for this event.
  • Ethel JaneEthel Jane Ethel JaneComments: 1 โœญ
    When are they going to fix the bug concerning planting and using production? I'm still having to click on each one separately and it takes forever. It makes this game even more tedious especially when you want 60 or more of something for a quest.
  • Mary RibMary Rib Mary RibComments: 19 โœญ
    Bom dia sera que se pode guardar energia roxa no estoque para uma proxima vez ou temos que gastar ela mesmo depois de termos terminado de obter os predios desde ja obrigado 
    When are they going to fix the bug concerning planting and using production? I'm still having to click on each one separately and it takes forever. It makes this game even more tedious especially when you want 60 or more of something for a quest.
    Hello Ethel Jane. Update 1.26.1 was released last week and included the repairs for production. Please check your in game settings to insure you have the latest update. If not visit your AppStore to download please.
    Mary Rib said:
    Bom dia sera que se pode guardar energia roxa no estoque para uma proxima vez ou temos que gastar ela mesmo depois de termos terminado de obter os predios desde ja obrigado 
    Obrigado por uma pergunta tรฃo boa. Energia em seu inventรกrio - bolsas roxas e velas serรฃo salvas. A energia em sua barra de energia serรก perdida, entรฃo use-a para coletar pedras, รกrvores e plantas para converter em moedas para comprar enfeites na loja Blueprints Collection.

lovin the superbucks from the buildings!! i think i may be able to finally buy helper buildings and the sideshows that cost 450++ sb. thank you for this event.

You are Welcome. Collect as many SB as you can and buy those buildings on your wish list. 
  • Mary RibMary Rib Mary RibComments: 19 โœญ
    Obrigada e mesmo isso que estou fazendo mas como ja tenho quase as 50 no estoque pensei que nao dava para uma proxima mais uma vez obrigada tenha uma boa noite
  • Tracy McKenzieTracy McKenzie Tracy McKenzieComments: 2 โœญ
    on the last island, how do I cross the ocean to get the last key?
    on the last island, how do I cross the ocean to get the last key?
    Good Day, Have you completed your to do list? On the left side of your game screen there is an icon that lists the items you must collect and tells you what step you are on. As you complete the steps different parts of the island open up. Thank You for coming to the forum. 
  • Kim GelingKim Geling Kim GelingComments: 3 โœญ
    I have all the buildings from the island expedition. I can still collect decorations but what is the point of continuing with collecting trees, rocks and plants? Do we need to keep making coins?
  • Hi, yes, I have completed everything in the to do list and it has disappeared. The last thing was the three buildings. When i click on the last gold box it says there is not enough resource but there is no "show" button so I cannot see where the last key is. I am using an iPad, dos this make a difference?
  • jmodraculajmodracula jmodraculaComments: 1 โœญ
    Hi, yes, I have completed everything in the to do list and it has disappeared. The last thing was the three buildings. When i click on the last gold box it says there is not enough resource but there is no "show" button so I cannot see where the last key is. I am using an iPad, dos this make a difference?
    Having this same issue. Done with all my to do lists, just 1 more chest left on Stone I island. Seems I've collected all the leaf key stuff but there's been no 16th chest in sight for the past 3 or 4 days of clearing random areas :(