more than 1 account

4 Comments·Started 13 August 2019 07:14 AM
my question is on facebook your able to have more than 1 account as long as the information is different when signing in, since this is ok then both accounts have game rights meaning they can play the games without the threat of facebook resetting an account. my question is my main account was level 71 which still shows up as being 71 if i visit from my other account but if i log into the 71 account its showing as being reset to level 1 this account has had thousands of $ spent on it and ive tried to contact support through here without a single reply and same with facebook they have not replied to a single email ive sent, could i have these issues looked at and my account re-set to its proper level again and if not why?

Comments

• Jorn CoenraadsJorn Coenraads Jorn CoenraadsComments: 42 Moderator
    every account got 1 tropic strom account, so you cant play with 2 fb accounts 1 game.
  • Jorn CoenraadsJorn Coenraads Jorn CoenraadsComments: 42 Moderator
    (i hope you understand) 
  • crawlerscrawlers crawlersComments: 10
    i do understand but i know it is also possible 1 home pc + 1 laptop means me and my sons account can be online at the same time my house has 3 children which i setup their facebook accounts and all 3 have their own laptops and my pc means there are 4 players playing at the same time
  • crawlerscrawlers crawlersComments: 10
    these accounts are there for them to help me with my battleship battles all 3 of my children also have another facebook account for their personnel chat with friends never logged in at the same time as the facebook accounts for games the game accounts all use my name some with middle initial some with both my middle initial this is for myself to make cash payments to each account for in game cash