Fed up

13 Comments·Started 17 September 2019 12:39 PM
I'm pretty much done! I have spent money playing this game which I feel has too many steps to complete the games! I can't sit on here all day and play I have bills to pay! I'm sad though cause I love supercity!

Comments

• sorry but i dont know nothing from supercity!
  • You have to gather resource by attacking computer islands. They give over a million in oil and few millions in iron and wood. Use tanks and medics.

• 4 attacks in 24 hrs. simply put, I have been unable to play. cannot accumulate enough to attack anything.
  • Duc Hy Ngu…. What the hell kind of answer was that. You may as well not bother to answer if that's best you can do. I'm sure all those  that play this game are well aware of your feeble reply. You should be looking for another job!
  • Brian Trouton......what the hell kind of answer was that???.......Duc Hy Ngu thanks for all!
  • Lex SpetLex Spet Lex SpetComments: 4
    This game is an F'ing joke. I have been attacked 3 times in the las 12 hours and lost over 90% of my resources. How the [email protected] am I supposed to develop when I am being [email protected] over like that? I know the designers are trying to blackmail players into spending real money, but this is too [email protected] much.

• Jorn CoenraadsJorn Coenraads Jorn CoenraadsComments: 58 Moderator
    Up your bunker and safe some resources. this game can be played without real money.
  • I have been playing this game for a couple of years, then I gave up at level 48 for a year, have just started back got to level 51, and to start with I could do nothing wrong, it was enjoyable again, but then it started again, no chests to speak of, the same players constantly killing me taking all the resources, the same players given to me to defeat that's a joke, and then Volcano, Shark, and GO not worth the effort, your winnings are rubbish, miserable even, I contemplated paying for green backs to advance, yes real money, but does anybody realise how much you could spend to advance...…. hundreds if not thousands of Dollars, Euros, Pounds, THIS IS AN EXCELLENT GAME, BUT UNLESS YOU SPEND real money, ITS RUBBISH, comments anyone. Monster Busters is far more enjoyable and FREE.  
  • Up your bunker and safe some resources. this game can be played without real money.
    Yea right, but when you come up against Ray guns, Acid guns, and Freeze guns, you,ve had it, your Missiles are,nt powerful enough or numerous enough to make a difference, and to get better equipment you have to defeat those players,... not happening !!!!!!…. I have at this time one Freeze gun, so in fairness I should be playing against the same amount of armoury, but I,m not, so as I,ve already said RUBBISH 
    Up your bunker and safe some resources. this game can be played without real money.
    You sir are a fu cking liar. I was just attacked 4 times in 13 hours I am down to about 5% of the resources I had before. My bunker is as high as I can get it. Besides, how can you upgrade the fu cking bunker when you constantly lose all your resources? Personally, I hope all the developers die slow and painful deaths.
  • A piece of 💩 game,, My group is looking for 5 more players so we can join in the Battleship battle,, still can't get enough to do that
  • why is it that I can attack a base 10 times with no casualties. next time, although there are no visible casualties. my losses are 18. this is BS
    Hey, I just lost almost $400,000 in 3 hours. What a fu cking joke this game. The developers are clearly crooked. All they care about is finding new ways to extort money from players. I wonder how much of it is being funnelled to the Russian Mob?