🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸 🇮🇹 🇵🇹 🇹🇷 🇨🇳 🇹🇼 🇯🇵 🇰🇵 🇰🇷 🇸🇦 🇦🇪https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/
Autumn's here! It's the very time to fix some very annoying issues and improve the game's stability before the spooky Halloween events begin! What has been done?
👫 Fewer crashes while visiting neighbours (well, the situation is far from being perfect and we continue to work on this issue, but we hope you'll notice some improvements)
🎬 The ads videos are not freezing anymore.
📖 For some tasks, the "Buy" button still looked like “Buy for” even if you had a booster - it looks like "Claim" now.
🛠 The app loads and works much faster on devices with less than with 1.5GB or less of the RAM memory. This effect was made by disabling animations which prevent the game from slowing down and greatly reduces memory consumption, so the game does not crash when loading a large city and/or when visiting neighbours with large cities).
- On devices with 1.5GB or less of the RAM memory (for example, iPhone 6), animations will be turned OFF by default.
- On the other devices (with more than 1.5GB of the RAM memory), animations will remain on, so visually, everything will remain as it is now.
- Enabling/disabling animations affects only the visual display of buildings/decorations on a particular device: when animations are turned off, then your neighbours' cities will also be displayed without animations even if they haven't turned them off).
- A checkmark to enable/disable animations is added to the in-game settings window (next to the box for turning on/off sounds and music) so you can turn animations on or off as you wish. If you have several devices with the same city, you can turn on/off animations on each device separately.
- If you have a device with 1.5GB or less of the RAM memory and absolutely want to enable animations, you will do this at your own peril and risk (it may make the game to slow down and crash). If - once animations turned on - your game does NOT LOAD, please remove the app and download it again from the store. After reinstalling, animations will turn off by default.
P.S. 'I don't have this update, why?'
- If you are an iOS player
, please try the following: open the Updates tab at the App Store, refresh it and press the update button for our game.
- If it doesn't help or you are an Android player
, please wait - the update doesn't appear in all the countries at the same time (it depends on the Stores and unfortunately, we can do nothing about this).
🌟🌟🌟 To have even more fun, join us here: