SuperCity Mobile, v. 1.27.0 (September 18, 2019 ~ SuperCity Mobile)

26 Comments·Updated 19 September 2019 09:09 PM
Mona_LisaMona_Lisa Mona_LisaComments: 49 Community Manager
edited September 2019 in Super Updates

🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇷🇺 🇪🇸 🇮🇹 🇵🇹 🇹🇷 🇨🇳 🇹🇼 🇯🇵 🇰🇵 🇰🇷 🇸🇦 🇦🇪
https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/128303/️‍
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Autumn's here! It's the very time to fix some very annoying issues and improve the game's stability before the spooky Halloween events begin! 

What has been done?

👫 Fewer crashes while visiting neighbours (well, the situation is far from being perfect and we continue to work on this issue, but we hope you'll notice some improvements)

🎬 The ads videos are not freezing anymore.

📖 For some tasks, the "Buy" button still looked like “Buy for” even if you had a booster - it looks like "Claim" now.

🛠 The app loads and works much faster on devices with less than with 1.5GB or less of the RAM memory. This effect was made by disabling animations which prevent the game from slowing down and greatly reduces memory consumption, so the game does not crash when loading a large city and/or when visiting neighbours with large cities).
  • On devices with 1.5GB or less of the RAM memory (for example, iPhone 6), animations will be turned OFF by default.
  • On the other devices (with more than 1.5GB of the RAM memory), animations will remain on, so visually, everything will remain as it is now.
  • Enabling/disabling animations affects only the visual display of buildings/decorations on a particular device: when animations are turned off, then your neighbours' cities will also be displayed without animations even if they haven't turned them off). 
  • A checkmark to enable/disable animations is added to the in-game settings window (next to the box for turning on/off sounds and music) so you can turn animations on or off as you wish. If you have several devices with the same city, you can turn on/off animations on each device separately.
  • If you have a device with 1.5GB or less of the RAM memory and absolutely want to enable animations, you will do this at your own peril and risk (it may make the game to slow down and crash). If - once animations turned on - your game does NOT LOAD, please remove the app and download it again from the store. After reinstalling, animations will turn off by default.
⚠⚠⚠ If you still experience the issues that are supposed to be fixed, please contact our support team ASAP:
↪ https://playkot.helpshift.com/a/supercity-mobile/?p=all&l=en&contact=1↩ 

P.S. 'I don't have this update, why?'

- If you are an iOS player, please try the following: open the Updates tab at the App Store, refresh it and press the update button for our game.
- If it doesn't help or you are an Android player, please wait - the update doesn't appear in all the countries at the same time (it depends on the Stores and unfortunately, we can do nothing about this).

🌟🌟🌟 To have even more fun, join us here:

Comments

• Hi, I need new land, I have no more space for new buildings
  • Muito obrigada pelas informações e nova atualização!!
  • RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 521 Super Moderator
    Hi, I need new land, I have no more space for new buildings
    Thank you for stopping by the forum. Please contact support through your game settings to request more land. We here on the forum have not been notified of the developers intent to open more land.

Please visit us again.
    Muito obrigada pelas informações e nova atualização!!
    Você é bem vindo. Por favor, pare no fórum e visite-nos novamente.
  • tjay316tjay316 tjay316Comments: 2
    I have the update on my phone but not on my amazon fire tablet. Is that going to come later tonight? I'm in the US
  • Aggiungete l'italiano grazie
    Aggiungete l'italiano grazie
    Italiano 🇮🇹

Sappiamo che alcuni di voi hanno avuto problemi con il forum perché è in inglese. Ma abbiamo una soluzione ☝

1) Aprite il forum con l’app Google Chrome.
    2) Toccate i 3 puntini in alto a destra.
    3) Selezionate “Impostazioni” > “Lingue”.
    4) Scegliete la vostra lingua.
    5) Attivate i suggerimenti automatici di traduzione.
    6) Buon divertimento 😃

Lo sappiamo, non è la soluzione perfetta, ma funziona 😅
  • I have 3GB in my mobile and it still runs bad. Its very frustrating. 
    I have 3GB in my mobile and it still runs bad. Its very frustrating. 
    Good Day, What issues are you encountering specifically? Thank You.
  • Cobi LuijtCobi Luijt Cobi LuijtComments: 294 ✭✭✭
    I have 3GB in my mobile and it still runs bad. Its very frustrating. 
    Het gaat om je RAM geheugen.
  • zelmazelma zelmaComments: 3
    Por favor tradução para o português.
     :( 
    Why the sad face? How can we help?
  • This just deleted my whole damned comment and logged me out when I previewed it and came back to edit it 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 OMG...I give up, I’m so sick of this game having issues so I can’t play!!! I can’t see what the new quest is, can’t get to it by clicking the show button and because all the quests are timed, ONCE AGAIN I will miss out on another building, making this something like my 6th or maybe more because of issues in the game keeping me from playing in some way and it IS your game and not my phone because all my other games worked fine at the time. I had an issue earlier with super bucks and lottery coins but rebooting my phone fixed that, it just didn’t fix the quest problem 😕 I have an iPhone 7 Plus w/up to date IOS so it’s clearly a bug on your end. I haven’t had the chance to get a hold of support yet although they rarely find solutions to my issues with the game before I figure it out on my own 😒 The one thing they CAN do for me is extend the amount of time I have to work on the building because IDK how long it will take to get this worked out.PS: The prizes for the lottery are kind of chintzy this time around 😕 I was lucky enough to get the building on my very first draw, so that was cool but since then I have gotten a bunch of useless 💩 or multiples of useless 💩 that I don’t need and probably won’t use 😒 The last few lotteries all had good stuff that helped with the contest that was going on at the time and you usually got at least one good item each draw if not more. Sorry to be so blunt but I’m frustrated and this kind of stuff just keeps happening to me ( the stuff above) with this game and never seems to get any better 😠
    Nan Smith said:
    This just deleted my whole damned comment and logged me out when I previewed it and came back to edit it 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 OMG...I give up, I’m so sick of this game having issues so I can’t play!!!

( I can’t see what the new quest is, can’t get to it by clicking the show button )

and because all the quests are timed, ONCE AGAIN I will miss out on another building, making this something like my 6th or maybe more because of issues in the game keeping me from playing in some way and it IS your game and not my phone because all my other games worked fine at the time. I had an issue earlier with super bucks and lottery coins but rebooting my phone fixed that, it just didn’t fix the quest problem 😕 I have an iPhone 7 Plus w/up to date IOS so it’s clearly a bug on your end. I haven’t had the chance to get a hold of support yet although they rarely find solutions to my issues with the game before I figure it out on my own 😒 The one thing they CAN do for me is extend the amount of time I have to work on the building because IDK how long it will take to get this worked out.PS: The prizes for the lottery are kind of chintzy this time around 😕 I was lucky enough to get the building on my very first draw, so that was cool but since then I have gotten a bunch of useless 💩 or multiples of useless 💩 that I don’t need and probably won’t use 😒 The last few lotteries all had good stuff that helped with the contest that was going on at the time and you usually got at least one good item each draw if not more. Sorry to be so blunt but I’m frustrated and this kind of stuff just keeps happening to me ( the stuff above) with this game and never seems to get any better 😠
    Nan Smith, please rest and relax. You have not missed anything. Basically, this is a glitch, a preview of an upcoming quest, and none of the tools are functioning. They will next week when the event is officially released. 

Are you a member of any of the fan groups on Facebook. Alert players like yourself talk about their experiences in the game and help each other out.

Here’s the link in case you are interested; https://forums.playkot.com/en/discussion/134211/need-help#latest
    Just scroll to the bottom and you will find the group links. 

Thank you for visiting us here on the forum. 
  • I have a quest 11270 building 847, that has been spinning for 2 days and won’t come in, whats the problem, Im getting to the point that this game is getting to be useless. You get nothing that helps you out on the lottery, just a bunch of things you don’t need, plus you can’t get enough sheet metal to clear the land off. There are to many problems with this game. Is it time to delete it.
    I have a quest 11270 building 847, that has been spinning for 2 days and won’t come in, whats the problem, Im getting to the point that this game is getting to be useless. You get nothing that helps you out on the lottery, just a bunch of things you don’t need, plus you can’t get enough sheet metal to clear the land off. There are to many problems with this game. Is it time to delete it.
    Good Morning Lori Hoover,

The quest is coming soon. It’s a glitch which is why nothing functions just yet. Think of it as an exciting preview. 

I play the game and honestly, I enjoy it for the same reason I started to play even with all the troubles. I don’t always win the main building in the lottery and I am not much of a decorator. The Sea Port has never been my favorite way to clear the land, but now I just clear my land slowly one obstacle at a time. 

So, I would say no, it’s not time to delete the game. Thank You for stopping by the forum. Please visit us again.
  • Hola podría solucionar el problema en la lotería construyó de noche en las 3ventanas que tengo activas y cuando retiro lo que deje construyendo no me da la recompensa es el 3*día que me sucede por favor en la lotería pasada ya sucedió y les dejé mensaje y no respondieron me parece muy mal que dejo mi tiempo y las recompensas no aparezcan.a la espera de su respuesta saludos a uds attemente gracias
    Hola podría solucionar el problema en la lotería construyó de noche en las 3ventanas que tengo activas y cuando retiro lo que deje construyendo no me da la recompensa es el 3*día que me sucede por favor en la lotería pasada ya sucedió y les dejé mensaje y no respondieron me parece muy mal que dejo mi tiempo y las recompensas no aparezcan.a la espera de su respuesta saludos a uds attemente gracias
    Has contactado con el soporte? Podemos ofrecerle asesoramiento en el foro, solo el soporte puede verificar su juego en busca de inexactitudes.

Por favor, póngase en contacto con el soporte. Como es fin de semana, pueden tardar hasta 48 horas en responder.
  • Проблема. Выдано задание построить что-то 847. Не активно. Так и не поняла, что же это такое. Не загружается уже несколько дней. 
  • ЗАДАНИЕ:  GUEST_11270_DIAIOG? 
    Проблема. Выдано задание построить что-то 847. Не активно. Так и не поняла, что же это такое. Не загружается уже несколько дней. 
    ЗАДАНИЕ:  GUEST_11270_DIAIOG? 
    Это глюк. Думайте об этом как предварительный просмотр события, которое будет выпущено в ближайшее время. Не беспокойтесь, как только он будет выпущен, он будет работать правильно.

Спасибо, что заглянули на форум.
  • Why you keep ask us to pay more more money in this game maybe you need stop asking us for pay thing.you told us that you don't ask us to pay money in this game,well that not right I stop playing this game