Your not imaging it.

1 Comments·Started 21 October 2019 01:51 AM
I've been playing for a few months now. Games was very exciting. I'm almost at level 109. I've been noticing things disappearing in my game. I would play for hours only to never finish collecting items to win a building.After a couple months not being able to finish a time task, I thought I seen the amount of items change just when I was almost finish collecting all items per task. I was NOT imaging it. They are cheating us by changing the amount if items per task while we are playing, thinking we would not notice. It's subtle but in fact is happening. The only way I could win a building was to use real money on SB. Also I won quite a few skip task coupons, but I never seen them in my game. I contacted support and of course they say they don't know what im talking about and I'm wrong. So if you think things are changing right before your eyes, you DID NOT imagine it. I quit!

Comments

• RachelFadamsRachelFadams RachelFadamsComments: 490 Super Moderator
    I've been playing for a few months now. Games was very exciting. I'm almost at level 109. I've been noticing things disappearing in my game. I would play for hours only to never finish collecting items to win a building.After a couple months not being able to finish a time task, I thought I seen the amount of items change just when I was almost finish collecting all items per task. I was NOT imaging it. They are cheating us by changing the amount if items per task while we are playing, thinking we would not notice. It's subtle but in fact is happening. The only way I could win a building was to use real money on SB. Also I won quite a few skip task coupons, but I never seen them in my game. I contacted support and of course they say they don't know what im talking about and I'm wrong. So if you think things are changing right before your eyes, you DID NOT imagine it. I quit!
    You have contacted support. Excellent. I make it a policy to screenshot any discrepancies I notice in the game and forward them along with my comments to support. It’s not that they think you are wrong, but it could be a glitch they can’t find. Screenshots help. Videos are even better. 

As for the skip task tickets, they can be found in your inventory under rewards. The maximum that can be held is 15. If you click on claim when an item is requested, you will see the option to use a skip ticket or SB. 

I don’t use SB to complete quest, some players do. Yes, there are many quest that I have not attempted because I didn’t have the SB buildings or cash buildings needed. That’s an approach I use because SCM re-release buildings on occasion. 

The mini quest for decorations are too hard, except for players that buy the cash buildings. The infrastructure will always be there with no time limit so a player can take however long is necessary. Finally, choose one of the longer quest - like the Ghost Hunt - to attempt. I am working on that and I’m just about to collect the train. And there is plenty of time remaining. 

I hope my comments have helped. Thank You for stopping by the forum and please visit us again.